1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

The host RP

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Moonbeam66, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The sun rose slowly over the hills, marking a new day. The city began to come to life as people woke up and went to their Callings. I groaned as the sun shined through my window, disturbing my sleep. I lived in a house in the foothills; I loved being up here near nature. I'd always been drawn to it since I first began my life on Earth. I slowly let my eyes open and sat up, brushing short black hair out of my face. I let my gray eyes stray around, the room more cluttered than I liked it. I slowly rose out of my bed and picked up books thrown carelessly across the floor, and then changed into my Calling uniform. A dark shirt and pants, with dark boots. I worked in the woods, with the Fish And Game department that was already established before my species took over this planet. I grabbed my bag and quickly left, jumping into my blue Toyota Corolla.
    Accepting New Characters: Yes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.