The Host Club.

Kain Alric Hazelberg - Royale Host Club(Apartment)
[dash=blue]A smile made its way to his lips as he heard Dominic's words. Well, if he really insisted on that, Kain would have to go along with it... he gently let his fingers pull down Dominic's boxers, feverishly and hungrily taking in the sight of his body as more skin was uncovered for him. Before he knew, Dominic was naked below him in all his teenager hormones. It was cute and also very, very arousing, so much that Kain's pants felt painfully restrained. It would be a bit too much calling this "love", but it was close... very close. Dangerously, awfully close. This heat, the loving glances, the expressions they'd make at each other... Kain knew that somewhere in there there was actual love. Beautiful, gentle love.

"You know... you will get it harder if you keep on like that, I'll be losing my patience..." He teased, but he was going to take the time needed to do it. He slipped his hand down where Dominic's skin had been freed from the fabric, making its way up his thigh to the waiting arousal. "You're really into this, aren't you? It's fairly adorable." He said as his hand stroked the other male, a desire to make him even more aroused rising inside his mind. "You make me all crazy. My head keeps spinning around when I think about you, I want you." He let his teeth scrape along Dominic's ear as he spoke, his hand working seemingly in a trance. His kisses traveled downwards, making red marks all the way down to Dominic's thighs. "Now you've gotta tell me exactly what you want me to do with it... otherwise I won't know, right?"

At this, he smirked. He knew what he was doing to Dominic by now, saying such embarrassing things. He was doing it very much on purpose, watching how Dominic's expression would change. It was strange... to have such a sudden relationship come to him, but it was also very nice. He was maybe going to take the chance and ask the guy out, if he was lucky. He didn't want to be alone anymore, and finally someone who seemed to understand him had showed up in his life. He couldn't just let go as if nothing had ever happened. He wanted this relationship.

"You're so adorable... I can't even stop saying it, I want to say it a million times, that you're so adorable my hand can barely keep still. So hurry up... you've gotta say what I should do before you finish too quickly..." Kain knew how it was to be a teenager. Your hormones would go crazy and make you unable to resist. Make you want something. And now, Dominic had that expression on his face. He wanted Kain in the same way that Kain wanted him. [/dash]