The Host Club.

M

MiNaGi

Original poster
KAIN ALRIC HAZENBERG
[dash=blue][imga]http://i.imgur.com/I1TTx1w.jpg[/imga]It was a rainy evening in September, a bit past eight. There was no wind, and lights colored the streets in all kinds of intense, shining colors. It was the richer part of town, where all of the expensive clubs, bars and discos were located. Somewhere admidst all of these shops was a shop going by the name "Royale". It was the area's most popular Host Club, with a bunch of attractive men with charming personalities. The place was run by a French-German family that had lived in Japan for generations, the current owner of the shop being the barely fourty-year old man Joshua Hazenberg.

Joshua has no children of his own, but he has a nephew, Kain. The 25-year old male is a host at the club, one of the most popular men in there. All of the girls want to hear about him, and he's almost never available. Always busy and loved. Joshua has the plans of letting his nephew run the host club once he gets too old for this job, but he is not sure how Kain would think about this yet. The boy still seems to be insecure in his life, and Joshua did not wish to lose the relationship they have this early. He therefore decided to let the topic stay off the record until a proper time comes for it, and it seemed like a good idea with the things that Kain were going through. The boy had become an orphan too early for his own good, and it had taken a toll on him, but also made him stronger and better at showing a side of himself that was fabricated. Maybe that wasn't healthy in real life, but it was convenient for his job.

The rainy day was a Sunday. Joshua had invited one of his old friends over, after hearing that he had just gotten his son back after many years of being parted. Even if the male was still the tender age of 16, it was always good to seek recruits early. He had had plans for Kain since the boy was 14, so a 16-year old wouldn't be anything new. As long as one started early.

When they arrived, Joshua had known that this boy wasn't really suited for the job. He seemed fidgety and awkward, and it would take too much work to get him to obey and bend. Instead, he turned toward his friend, seeing as they also had other discussions. When the boy seemed awkward, Joshua excused himself for a second to go get his nephew. He found Kain in his apartment across the one that Joshua was living in, and took him inside.

"The man is one of my friends, Kain. I would like you to take care of his son, just so he won't be bored. And I want to talk to that man under four eyes."

"Who was he again?"

"That's not relevant at this moment."

"Alright."

"Promise me you'll go easy on him, he's only sixteen."

"Oh, you know me, uncle, kind as ever. I promise that he won't feel bad or anything. I'll be the kindest."

"I believe you are."

"Well then, I'll be in the activity room, so send him there."

"Very well."

Kain scowled the moment his uncle disappeared. The man was always playing so damn nice, and Kain had had a grudge about him for years. The host club had been closed because of it being a Sunday, so Kain was only dressed casually. Until his uncle had called after dinner and told him to dress in his suit. He hadn't thought that he'd be assigned to take care of some teenager. The thought itself was embarrassing to Kain. What the hell was he going to do with a teenager? He was used to taking care of middle-aged women who wanted to feel young, never had he thought that he'd get assigned to take care of some kid. He sighed to himself as he rubbed his eyes. His uncle was such an idiot.

But he had to obey his uncle. It was either that, or things would go really, really bad for him. His head was aching with thie thought he put into this, and he thought of taking pills against the headache. But it was no use, no pills helped on mental pain. He sat down in one of the chairs in the activity room, propping his arms on the arm rest. Inside the room was a bar, a pool table and a poker table as well as chairs and things of the like. If the old men wanted more fun, there was poles standing embarrassingly against one of the walls, and Kain's mind filled with disgust thinking of how perverted those old men were. He would never become like that ever, disrespectful of women. If one didn't respect women, one shouldn't expect anything in return.

When he had been sitting for a few minutes, the boy stepped into the room. He was way cuter than what Kain had initially thought, and the urge to tease him suddenly popped up in Kain's mind. He smiled slightly as he went over to the boy, stretching out his hand.

"Good evening, my name is Kain, and I'm Joshua's nephew. I'm 25 years old and work in the bar you saw downstairs when you came here."

The younger male seemed very nervous, and Kain blamed it on the outfit he was wearing. He was dressed quite... strangely for a man who was just supposed to be home, in his white Host suit and such. He was also a very handsome man, and most people were surprised when they first met him. People fawned over him, and he was used to making girls fall for him in an instant. But that was all shallow and boring, and he wanted more in his life. For example this cute boy... that seemed like an exciting change of events, to have this boy with him. He pondered how he was going to tease, but for now, he wouldn't do anything, and just see how the male was, what kind of person he was and such.

"I mean, if you know what it is, it's not really a bar, of sorts. It's a host club. Basically our job's about talking to people and getting them drinks, being a "host" for them to enjoy themselves. And real romance between customer and host is forbidden."

When the shaking boy had taken his hand and they'd greeted, he sat down and gestured for Dominic to sit down in a chair beside him as he poured the male a glass of water. He didn't want to get the male drunk, taht would probably make his uncle a bit pissed. But this situation seemed like a nice turn of events. Better than the other things he had been told to do, anyways.

"Now now, you don't need to be so nervous, Dominic. First off, unless you tease me, I'm sure I won't bite you." At this, he winked.

"And I would like you to tell me about yourself. What kinds of things you're interested in, your hobbies... if we're going to be together for a while, we might as well become friends, don't you think? It would be much nicer than just sitting here and looking gloomy all of the time. You shouldn't look so troubled."[/dash]

Reactions: Gladis
201109041811240c6_zps5f80c73e.png

Dominic watched the cars flash by as he gazed out the window of his fathers car, the sound of rain smattering against the glass almost comforting. He wasn't used to sitting in such a comfortable and expensive vehicle, nor was he used to sitting beside a middle aged man without being absolutely terrified. Although he felt all but easy around the stranger he had now been confirmed was his father, he didn't think there was any need to fear him. Dominic coiled his thin, pale fingers around a small, metal object in his palm, squeezing it so hard that it almost hurt. As usual there was a scowl on his face, and in the car there lingered an almost uncomfortable, heavy silence. Dominic didn't have much to tell this man, in fact, he wasn't even sure he liked him. At least Akio had helped him leave that hopeless cycle of hell and given him a proper chance to do something about his sad excuse for a life.

The redheaded teenager sighed softly his father pulled up on the parking lot and brought the car to a halt. He didn't seem to notice, however, and simply continued staring out the window, a somewhat vacant look reflecting in his jade green eyes. Not until his father called his name did he realize they'd arrived at his father's, friends bar- or whatever it was supposed to be. Dominic hadn't really payed any attention to Akio's long winded banter about his friend.
"Dominic! Dominic, we're here..." his father said, a somewhat sharp, though not unfriendly edge in his voice.

Dominic jumped slightly as his thoughts returned back to reality, his scowl intensifying as he glared at the middle aged man. "Don't yell at me, old geezer. I...I totally heard the first time around you called my name," he said flatly, opening the door of the car and quickly getting outside. Dominic had little patience for the man. Well, to be honest he had little patience for anything at all.

His father smiled at him slightly. "Sunny as always, aren't you, boy? One has to wonder where you've got that attitude of yours from, since it couldn't possible come from me, and certainly not from your mother."

The mention of his mother was like a stab in his chest. Dominic slammed the car door shut behind him and then folded his arms over his chest, refusing to reply. He couldn't have been in a worse mood on this particular day, and the heavy rain probably didn't make it better.

The middle aged man sighed as he started heading towards the entrance of the host club, expecting Dominic to follow. "Just make sure to behave yourself now, will you? This is a good friend of mine, I don't want you making a bad impression on him, understood?" his father gave him a businesslike smile.

Dominic followed his father in silence, not uttering even a single word in response. He wouldn't promise anything he wasn't sure he could keep... though he could perhaps try and light up a little. It wouldn't hurt to refrain from making gloomy clouds even indoors once in a while, would it? Indeed, soon enough Dominic stopped sulking, distracted by his surroundings. He had never been in a host club before, and found it to be a rather curious place. Not that it looked much different from a bar, but still.

To say that Dominic felt somewhat awkward watching the two middle aged men he knew almost equally little about, would be an understatement. At least he kept his trap shut, but instead he spent his time fidgeting, and almost nervously so. He really couldn't care less about what they were talking about, and after having examined every inch of the room, Dominic quickly found himself being rather bored. Therefor, he was slightly relieved when Joshua excused himself, leaving Dominic alone with his father. They might be awkward anyway, but at least Dominic didn't feel like an alien around him.

The relief, however, was rather short lived as Joshua soon returned, asking Dominic to follow him into the activity room. He did as he was told without question, seeing no point in arguing with the stranger at this moment. What met his eyes when he entered, however, was far from anything Dominic had expected. 'Damn, he's hot!' the redheaded teenager thought to himself, before mentally cursing and quickly trying to dismiss any sort of such notion. It wouldn't do, going around thinking about strangers like that. Especially not a host, who probably had no interest in boys anyway... no?

"Good evening, my name is Kain, and I'm Joshua's nephew. I'm 25 years old and work in the bar you saw downstairs when you came here."

Dominic eyed him carefully, staring at his silently for quite a while before reluctantly accepting it and shaking it... very briefly. He had barely even touched Kain before he quickly withdrew his hand again and took a step back. "I see," Dominic replied curtly, unsure how to introduce himself. Somehow, everything he could come up with sounded incredibly silly in his mind. "I'm Dominic," he finally said without much more elaboration. This handsome youth was seriously making him nervous, and in a different way as opposed to how he usually was.

"I mean, if you know what it is, it's not really a bar, of sorts. It's a host club. Basically our job's about talking to people and getting them drinks, being a "host" for them to enjoy themselves. And real romance between customer and host is forbidden."

"I know what a host club is," Dominic said, somewhat grumpily, "I wasn't born yesterday! It seems awful, though... only a step away from prostitution, if you ask me," there was a clear notion of distaste in his voice and a shiver traveled down his spine. For a moment, he almost looked as though he pitied Kain.

As he was told to sit down, he hesitantly did so, though he still seemed slightly nervous.
"Now now, you don't need to be so nervous, Dominic. First off, unless you tease me, I'm sure I won't bite you. And I would like you to tell me about yourself. What kinds of things you're interested in, your hobbies... if we're going to be together for a while, we might as well become friends, don't you think? It would be much nicer than just sitting here and looking gloomy all of the time. You shouldn't look so troubled."

"You know," said Dominic, a slight smile flitting across his lips, "that sounds exactly like something a run on the mill pervert would say to a little child," he pointed out, a sort of...cynical amusement in his voice. Then he turned serious again. "You don't really wanna be my friend, do ya'? It would surprise me if you did, since, you know... I'm not exactly a ray of sunshine." He could actually be one when he wanted to, and usually when he was in a better mood he would treat everything more as joke, rather than like an enemy. This in itself could be just as bad as how he was acting at the moment, but at least he was smiling...or well, more like smirking but still, then.

Last edited:
KAIN ALRIC HAZELBERG - ROYALE HOST CLUB
[dash=blue][imga]http://i.imgur.com/I1TTx1w.jpg[/imga]"You know, Dominic, my impression is that the one who doesn't want to be friends is you. Bringing out your personality is a typical one, one I know all too well. The reason I am talking to you in this very moment is not because my uncle has forced me to or because I pity you, I talk to you because I feel like it. Is there something wrong with that?" Kain asked, smile on his face as he stood up, taking a sip of his water as he glanced at the door.

"People usually get me wrong, after all. You're probably not cold and angry, but have something else in you that people don't see. I'm the same. I appear as frivolous, maybe a bit too happy, a bit too perfect... but that's the thing. I'm neither of those. If my life wasn't fucked up just a little bit, why would I be working for my asshole of an uncle?" Kain said as he set down the glass of water on the table, his eyes directly on Dominic.

He seemed to be staring past the things that Dominic was hiding, into things that would just maybe hide something that looked like the real Dominic. But he wondered if there was such a thing, real kinds of people. In the end, there wouldn't be much different between someone real and someone faking themselves, lying to their own brains to be satisfied and not fall into a pit of despair. Kain was one of those people. He gingerly believed his own lies, having hidden himself away beneath them. The boy that he had been born as was also hidden in there, leaving him shallow and emotionless.

When he had woken up and realized that, there was nothing left for him, and he might as well end up dead somewhere, because there was no one who would legitimately miss him at all. He wasn't a very missed person, at least. People only looked at his outside and had some fun with that, but his heart and anything below the smile didn't matter.

It had been quite a time for Kain when he had realized that. He'd been messed up all the way from childhood, being sent here and there after what happened to his parents. He knew about that too, the truth about his own family, a pair of lying, betraying bastards. And yet, they still wanted him to inherit the damned club... if it ever got into his hands, he'd shut it down and open another kind of shop, something not filled with this irrationality and pain. He understood what Dominic meant about what he had said. It was like prostitution. Hell, it felt worse than prostitution.

And yet, he didn't know how to stop or say no, because he had to work for his uncle no matter what. He was part of the family business. He wasn't anything important to anyone.

But he was going to fight for something.

Something that he hadn't lost just yet.

When his head had been turned to the side of Dominic, it seemed for a moment as if his eyes shone red. It was a deep, deep red, replacing his almost black eyes with something very intense. His eyes focused back on Dominic, and for a moment, remained that color. When the color faded, all there was left was him with his usual kind and yet lying smile. The smile that he had always put on.

"Ahh, I'm sorry about that! I hope you didn't get too angry. But really, I'm interested in you. You seem pretty interesting, and you're not trying to get in my pants like any other person would do."

In this one case, he was honest. He had been hit on by males and females equally, and it was getting more and more awkward each time. It wasn't that he minded it, but he didn't want to be known for turning people's sexualities to fit him. He sighed a bit as his hand ruffled through his hair, a slight smile on his face.

Well, to hell with that, there was a possiblity that he'd be getting a new friend today. So that was what he was going to aim for.

"Now, tell me about yourself." [/dash]

Dominic glared at him. "You're right. I don't want you as my friend, I don't want anyone as my friend... friends are pretentious beings. They pretend to like you, pretend to be on your side and pretend to be there for you... but as soon as you turn your back on them they cut you open. They make you bleed, and cry, and howl in agony... they crush every last bit of hope you have, every last sense of truth... and the only one you have to blame is yourself, because you dared trust someone. So no, you're absolutely right. A friend is the last thing I need at the moment..." he trailed off, his voice wavering slightly, though he tried to hide it. He had been cut (metaphorically, of course) more times than he could name, and he had had his fair share of hardships in this world. Although Dominic was perhaps exaggerating slightly, his past before he moved in with his biological father had been all but an easy one.

All he had ever wanted was to forget, to get a new chance... and in a way, moving in with Akio had given him that chance. However, no matter how nice Akio seemed to be on the outside, Dominic couldn't help but feel that his father always had some sort of ulterior motive. There was always a reason behind what he did, always something he could achieve by his so called 'kindness'. This, of course, was only to be expected of a businessman... but it was also the reason Dominic couldn't trust him. He was a liar, a liar like so many else... and Dominic was thoroughly tired of liars.

And a liar was exactly what Kain, the handsome host with an angels smile seemed to be.

The redhead averted his gaze, staring up at the ceiling as he listened to Kain continue speaking. "In that case," Dominic said, his voice considerably softer than before, "I should be the one pitying you... if all you ever do is envelope yourself in lies, thus running away from reality... you are nothing more than a coward. You chose to-" he stopped mid sentence, placing his hand over his mouth. His father had told him to behave, and criticizing the son of his fathers friend certainly went against what his father had told him. He could be rude all he wanted in other places, but going against his fathers wishes was something he could not do. Not if he didn't wish to end up on the streets once more, that was, and Dominic had no desire whatsoever to return to his past way of living.

"F-forgive me, I'm getting out of line," Dominic stuttered out, keeping his gaze averted as he placed his hands on his lap. Slowly, he lifted his head and looked at the older man carefully, a slight smile on his lips. The smile quickly faded, however, as he noticed Kain's eyes turn red. Soon enough, it faded, causing Dominic's frown to deepen. Did...did his eyes just turn red? No, that's impossible. That can't be... it... must just have been a trick of the light or... my own strange imagination. Eyes suddenly turning red is completely and totally impossible. Yes, it's definitely impossible... yet no matter what he tried to tell himself, he still somehow felt sure that the eyes had turned red. He didn't want to believe it... but...it had seemed so real.

I know! Dominic thought to himself, perhaps he's an alien?
Dominic blinked at Kain's next comment, a bright blush creeping across his cheeks, spreading from nose to ear. "W-why t-the hell would I want to get into your pants?!" the redheaded teenager exclaimed, his voice rising considerably. Well, at least he wasn't gloomy anymore, even if he now seemed to be sulking.

"You really think I'm gonna tell some pervy alien bastard like you about myself?" he sniffed as he folded his arms over his chest, his cheeks still burning. He definitely wasn't as serious as he'd been at the beginning of this conversation anymore.

Last edited:
Kain Alric Hazelberg - Royale Host Club (Apartment)
[dash=blue][imga]http://i.imgur.com/I1TTx1w.jpg[/imga]Kain smiled slightly as he looked away from Dominic again. The male had a point in what he was saying, after all, Kain knew that all too well. He knew what it was like to be stabbed in his back until he was screaming for mercy, to be hurt by the ones that he thought loved him the most, to see the ones that he cared for fall to the cold ground when he could do nothing. It was the truth. Friends, love... it only came back to stab you. Unless you had already been stabbed yourself. If you found someone with the same issues, there was no way this person would try to stab you, and you wouldn't stab them... because you would know the pain and feel bad. When he thought about this, he knew that this meant that him and Dominic might not be so alien for each other after all. Maybe... they could even become something like friends, eventually. Even Kain allowed himself to dream, sometimes. Besides, he didn't see a reason why they wouldn't be interested in each other.

"Well, I wouldn't call myself a liar per se... but you see, I'm not really normal. Maybe "alien" is the word for it, what, I do not know." He said as he stood up with his back against Dominic, his eyes now gleaming constantly red as he relived his past once again, the past that had put him here. It was a horrible, horrible past. And now... he was stuck in here. This world. He was back... but he wasn't back. He was still inside the world where he would never be normal. The world that had sacrificed several people to put him here... that world was no more. It was right there, and so far away. It hurt. It hurt to know that over there...

... they were all thinking of him. Wondering where he went. Some laughing.

"Well, maybe I should tell you a little story - it's quite interesting, so you might have to hold on, after all, tall tales are but my entertainment. It is all I have." Kain said in a voice different from before as he turned around, eyes closed. When he opened them, his eyes were gleaming red. He was smiling, an eerie smile giving off something that didn't seem safe or happy at all. Even if people would think of him as pitiful, his real nature condemned him even without his strangeness and the fate that he had suffered. Life was simply so easy... and it was filled with lies, lies everywhere. Kain was one of those liars, but not the only among many. More like, one in a large group of liars. They were everywhere, some more hidden than others, some lying to others, some lying to themselves... they were all there. Hiding in their ugly, ugly lies.

"It's quite the story, I must say; ten years ago, a monster came to me. It's been long since then. And the monster told me so as it gulped down my heart: "Keep on lying." So that is the life I have lead so far. There would not be a single being that I cannot fool. The monster gave me these; these... red eyes. I was a monster. I was called a monster. Then I met them. They were kind, took care of me after my parents had died. They were a family to me. They had red eyes too. An ability." Kain lowered his gaze, his eyes still red. In the flash of a moment, the figure was no longer Kain. It was Dominic. A few moments passed before the person simply flickered back to being Kain, his eyes burning. He closed them as he put his hands on either side of his head, a sad smile on his face.

"I was given the ability of "Deceiving the Eyes". I can make you see me any way you'd like. One day... a friend of mine, like an older sister, she... she said that we were in danger, me and my two other adoptive siblings, and that she wanted to go save us. In the three months she was doing that, I was her stand-in. I deceived everyone's eyes, becoming her. Then... the day finally came. She was at the roof that day, I remember it clearly. She'd told me to come up, told me to say to everyone that she was sorry she couldn't save us, that this was the last way out. Then she jumped." Kain chuckled slightly at himself.

"But guess what, it did not change anything! They're all gone now, my friends... I should've seen it coming, but that monster came back... he was laughing at me, seemingly knowing that I had done some horrible things with this power, and then he shot them... one after one... leaving me alive, telling me to "keep on lying" once again. And there's no escape." When he was done, he sat down in a chair and covered his face, laughing into his hands as he sat with his head lowered.

"Call me mad for all you want, that was eight years ago. They still haven't returned, and since then all I've been able to see has been snakes, snakes, black, black snakes in my nightmares, just like the day that I got these Red Eyes. Now... I'm simply left as the only one in this world with a strange, ugly power, and I can save no one. So far, I've just been using it to hide the bags under my eyes and the scars on my wrists... what else should matter now? I've considered offing myself, but I think that would make Uncle a bit too satisfied." His smile turned bitter at this as his hands scrambled through his blonde hair. He still looked like before, meaning he was using his powers, still. After all, Dominic didn't want to be his friend.

"But then, let me not be your friend. I can do that. We can be a lot of other things." He said as he walked over in front of Dominic, putting his hands on the arm rests so that Dominic was more or less trapped without having to move him from where he was standing. He closed his eyes and then opened them.

"Why don't we have an "easy" relationship?"

[/dash]

DOMINIC'S EYES WIDENED as his alien theory was...well, at least sort of confirmed. The other male's eyes turned red again, and Dominic was sure that he wasn't just seeing things this time around. The dude was definitely not human. Well, either that or there was simply something wrong with him. Nonetheless, Dominic was somewhat relieved. At least it meant he hadn't totally lost it yet. Gazing on the back turned to him, Dominic had a strong feeling that this young man was more than a little mentally instable. Perhaps they were a good fit, then, because even if Dominic couldn't exactly be described as insane, he definitely had quite a few psychological complications of his own. Subconsciously, he ran his pale fingers across his wrist which was neatly covered by his dark shirt. The wounds carved into his skin could only represent the surface of the emotional suffering he had gone through. It was nothing more than a reminder, a stigma for remembrance.

A slight shiver traveled down Dominic's spine as the youth turned around to gaze at him again, almost seeming to leer down at him with that eerie smile of his. It wasn't the smile of a human wanting to harm him, nor was it a friendly smile. To Dominic, it almost seemed like the gleeful grin of a monster, a beast trapped in the body of a human. Yet he couldn't exactly say that he feared it. Rather, in a way... Dominic almost felt like he could relate to it. It wasn't just the leer of a beast, it was the smile of someone with so much pain bottled up inside them, they were at bursting point.

Dominic had a rather painful load himself, yet through his constant bad attitude, he somehow managed to channel the negative energy, push it upon others. This was almost as cowardly as hiding behind lies, but he couldn't help it. Channeling or not, there were still a lot of things he kept buried within him. Perhaps he didn't lie to himself, nor did he usually lie to other people... but his way of dealing with pain was not better in any way.

He listened to the blonde youth's story in silence, filing every word he was told to his memory. Perhaps it could become useful later- one could never be too sure. He had to admit that it was quite the... imaginative story, and an unbelievable one at that. Well, unless he was speaking in symbols... which Dominic couldn't have understand anyway. Yet, considering that Dominic's first guess had been that Kain was an alien, the story didn't seem all too insane to him, even if it should have been. He didn't breathe a word for quite a long while, watching Kain laugh in silence. This was also nothing strange to him- just the broken letting out some steam.

"I don't know why I should be calling you insane... you're just clearly a poor, broken kid... I suppose I can relate to that, even with the age difference," Dominic said softly, gazing at him with solemn, jade green eyes. All malice in his voice from before seemed to have simply... disappeared. "I-I... I'm sorry you're so sad... people shouldn't need to be sad. It is a terrible thing..." he said softly, quietly. He paused, staring at Kain in shock as he turned into the mirror image of himself. Despite everything, Dominic hadn't expected that. He's definitely an alien. He thought to himself wearily.

Before he knew it, Kain was standing before him, trapping him by placing his hands on the armrests. Dominic automatically pressed himself further back into the chair, in a feeble attempt to still keep some slight distance between them.

"W-what's an 'easy' relationship?" he asked in puzzlement, blushing slightly again. He did have some kind of vague idea of what it perhaps could be.

Kain Alric Hazelberg - Royale Host Club (Apartment)
[dash=blue]Kain closed in on Dominic, his eyes their normal color again. The tiredness was slowly starting to show, and on his inner left arm, where his sleeve was rolled up, scars had suddenly appearaed as if they had come out of nowhere. Now, he was true self. He slowly moved all the way and kissed Dominic on the lips fiercely. It only lasted moments before he pulled back, eyes dark and seductive, yet still filled with his pain. But that didn't matter now, because this wasn't emotional. There'd be no back stabbing, no nothing, only them and their pain. They could be together like this, even if it was morbid. This was going to be their relationship from now on, one filled with emptiness. Then maybe, one day, they could have another kind of relationship, but that day wouldn't be today. That would be somewhere in the future where the sun would be shining, a place that neither of them could picture at this exact moment. All they could see ahead of them was the blackness of depression, and the small amount of "closure" it gave them to do things like these with each other.

"This... is what I mean by an "easy" relationship. Why don't we forget about feelings, trust... and then just do this? Even if it's slightly bitter, only doing this to dull down the pain, at least it's something. At least it's... easy. Nothing will tie us together but our bruised bodies, and our brains will have those few moments of actual sanctuary, where we will just be able to skim the light in front of us... even if it's fleeting, disappearing and reappearing, small moments." Kain said as he moved his fingers up Dominic's arms to his shoulders, gently kissing his cheek, and then his forehead. He didn't know what he was doing, or why. But this didn't matter anymore.

They both had it inside them. The crushing, all-destroying agony that would end up eating them out from the inside. The other option aside from suicide was this. Becoming hollow shells of themselves, ending up bitter, lonely, angry, ugly... lying. They ended up as pitiful, disgusting beings with no right to live on planet Earth. And yet, they were both still breathing, alive, there. Nothing had ever mattered. They were but toys for the world, for fate, to play with, toys that could be destroyed and patched together clumsily.

Now those patches and stitches were coming off, tearing up, and that was what they were experiencing. After having been fixed in the wrong way, the after effects of this mistake was eating them up. Now they were truly broken, broken beyond repair. And Kain knew that it was the both of them, that they were both feeling like they were stepping on glass shards while a sharp blade punctured their lungs, and a heavy object were tied to their ankles that were broken by the force. In this situation, they just needed the push. And then the knife came into their back, pushing them onto the ground, their skin tearing by the glass, their legs breaking from the force. This was what happened.

Crawling there on the ground of despair was now Kain and Dominic. Along with the other tortured souls, forever searching that fleeting flash of light that only turns out to be part of a long-lost dream... truly, there was no way to return to normal. Or at least, that was what Kain had thought. He had never actually turned his head while crawling, and seen one of the others. Maybe now, when they were two people, dwelling in the same horrible pain, crawling away from the same abyss, just maybe... maybe it would help them somehow. Eventually, they might even be friends, fall in love, maybe... there were so many strange and odd possibilities.

"It won't hurt us, and it might not change us... but maybe, something can happen. Something that will help us in what we're trying to achieve." He said as he ran his hand over Dominic's cheek, looking into his eyes. The moment seemed so long that it took ages for him to get back on track.

But when he did, the first thing that happened was his lips pressed tightly against Dominic's once again, silencing him in a passionate kiss. The rest would have to wait for Dominic's reply to whether they could have an "easy" relationship.

[/dash]

DOMINIC'S BREATH CAUGHT in his throat as Kain leaned closer to him and before he truly registered what was going on, he could feel a pair of set lips press against his. For a moment, it felt like time just completely... stopped. It wasn't in the usual, positive way, however. Even just this brief kiss, caused a wave of horrible memories to well up inside of him. Touching, clawing, hurting, forcing, acting, whispering, cursing, hating, wishing, screaming without making a sound, pretending,... I don't want to, I don't want to... and yet he couldn't find it within himself to move away, or even to tell him to stop. He knew very well that chances were he was just being used, just being tricked into some sort of twisted game. He knew very well that this probably was a terrible idea, and that he most likely would regret it later- especially considering how conflicted he felt about it already. That was it, however. He was conflicted about it, which meant that some part of him didn't mind Kain getting so close to him, even touching and kissing him. His heart was pounding rapidly in his chest and heat was rising to his cheek.

Would this really be able to make them forget, to have them feel bliss for even just a moment? Was it truly the right thing to do? He didn't have an answer to any of that. All he knew was that this was sudden, it was wild and it was dark... perhaps it was exactly what he need at the time. Just to release all negative energy and forget. Besides, it wasn't like he hadn't ever taken part in intimate activities before, nor was it that he didn't enjoy sex in itself. He'd just had a quite few bad experiences with it in the past, although certainly not all of them were.

"This... is what I mean by an "easy" relationship. Why don't we forget about feelings, trust... and then just do this? Even if it's slightly bitter, only doing this to dull down the pain, at least it's something. At least it's... easy. Nothing will tie us together but our bruised bodies, and our brains will have those few moments of actual sanctuary, where we will just be able to skim the light in front of us... even if it's fleeting, disappearing and reappearing, small moments."

Forget about feelings and just enjoy what they were doing? Could Dominic really do that? In all honesty, it wouldn't be much different from what he had been doing in his past. And yet, it didn't feel quite the same. Perhaps this was consensual and another way than it had been before. If he refused, would this demon still let him go? Dominic wasn't sure, and he wasn't sure he wished to find out, either.

The teenager let a soft, tired laugh escape his lips, tears threatening in his eyes. "So you were actually the one who wanted to get into my pants, I?" he asked, his voice wavering slightly as he spoke. "what a horrible alien beast you are, taking advantage of little children..." yet the words he spoke were hollow, without meaning. Perhaps there was even a hint of friendliness in them, as they were definitely not meant in a negative way. You could even say that it almost was in a joking manner. He blushed furiously as Kain kissed his cheek and then his forehead, feeling a certain warmth spread inside him. Even if this was without the emotion of love, and perhaps without any emotion on Kain's side... Dominic couldn't help but feel slightly happy for being appreciated, even if it was only as an outlet of stress. Perhaps this had always been his biggest problem in the past, and was also the reason as to why he felt so complicated about sex.

"It won't hurt us, and it might not change us... but maybe, something can happen. Something that will help us in what we're trying to achieve."

Dominic gazed back into Kain's Onyx eyes, granting the other youth a weak smile as he ran his hand over Domenic's cheek, caressing him tenderly.

Kain's lips pressed against Dominic's once more, causing the teenagers heart to flutter even more violently than it had done before. Maybe this was alright. Maybe it was allowed to come to pass, so long as it remained a secret and no one found out. Perhaps it was the best way to deal with everything right then. Just to get lost in Kain's wild gaze, and the pleasure this insane whim could grant him.

Before he even completely realized it himself, Dominic was not only allowing Kain to kiss him, but he returned it with almost equal passion. Shutting his jade green eyes he, without spoken words, submitted to Kain.

Last edited:
Kain Alric Hazelberg - Royale Host Club(apartment)
[dash=blue]Kain smiled slightly as he looked into Dominic's eyes. He knew that the spiteful words coming from the male were not something that he meant, he could sense the amusement, the gentleness, that the male was actually joking. The male didn't dislike this situation, but it was possible that he was conflicted about it. It was strange and new, and Kain didn't blame him for not knowing what he should say. Maybe the male had had sex before, but in the end, he probably had never done it in this way before, with such a strange air between them. Even this was just what it was, and maybe, just maybe, they could have pleasure by being with each other. Maybe, down the road, there'd be something else than the sex, than the physical pleasure, and if that was somewhere, it would probably cause them to feel different from before. It would cause them to feel stranger than they had ever felt before, but it was also going to be better. Somewhere, years in the future, there was a possibility of them having a friendship, healing each other somehow. He hoped that this was how Dominic felt, too, like he could trust Kain. Kain would never do anything to hurt this boy.

"Regardless, you're no normal kid. You're dead on the inside, and so am I. So instead of wasting time with speaking, let us just get this over with." Kain said as he stared at Dominic with his eyes shining in a strange way. There was emotion. He was not as crazy as he had first thought he was, and this boy brought the emotion forward in his strange, emotionless body. It gave him something to breathe for. For a few moments, he couldn't help but just stare at Dominic with a strange expression on his face. He seemed to just be looking at the male for no particular reason.

"I hope that you won't regret this; not that I think you will... but I will not be one to force, even if I am a bit forward about it. But what I want to let you know is that you've brought humanity forward in me. You've made me realize that I have a beating, pounding heart with the ability to actually feel things, bad things and good things alike, but it is things that I haven't felt before. This is why I want to get close to you, I want to be with you and indulge in the pleasure it is to be close to you."

Kain smiled a little as he ran his hands through his hair, a slightly sigh escaping his lips. He leaned in to kiss Dominic again, knowing that they had agreed on this already. He moved his hands to the other male's shirt, not taking it off but rather moving his hands around on top of the fabric, feeling it and shaping the male's body into memory. It was pretty arousing to imagine how he looked below without actually seeing it.

His hand moved from the male's chest to his shoulders and then down his arms and down to his hands. He took Dominic's right hand and brought it to his chest. There was a loud, hard beating where his hand touched, and it made him feel a bit embarrassed that he was showing Dominic this. But he wanted the male to know that he wasn't lying, that his words were true and filled with his love, that there was no more lies from his side.
[/dash]

"H-HEY DON'T BE so tense, you're making me nervous," Dominic said, though a soft, almost giggle like laugh escaped his lips which sort of contradicted the meaning of his words. He wasn't... exactly uneasy in this situation- though he was somewhat nervous. This was a complete stranger, and although this certainly wasn't the first time he slept with a complete stranger, the air around them was very much different to what he was used to. There was a friction between them he had never experienced before, an emotion he couldn't grasp, couldn't understand. For a brief moment Dominic wondered if it had to do with the kiss... because, believe it or not, Kain was the first person who he had ever kissed, or well, been kissed by. Even if he had, due to his profession, slept with countless men and a few woman, he had never allowed anyone to kiss him. The first kiss he wanted to save for his special someone- it was the last bit of dignity he had left. Now Kain had stolen his first kiss, yet he couldn't truly bring himself to dislike the other male for it.

Dominic unblinkingly gazed back into Kain's onyx eyes, noticing the strange expression on the blond youth's face. He smiled, and this time around, it wasn't faked. It was a genuine smile, though perhaps a somewhat impish one at that. "You really want to sleep with me, don't you?" he asked, feeling more alive than he had done in a very long time. Despite pretending to be so causal about it, Dominic would most likely have felt very disappointed and dissatisfied if Kain stopped here. Thus, he finally completely made up his mind and decided to simply dismiss all notions of uneasiness he had felt before.

Even if he didn't express it through words, Dominic had the strong feeling that he wanted to be close to Kain too. He didn't want him to stop, he didn't want him to leave. He couldn't explain his feelings at that exact moment- all he knew was that he too, wished to get to know him better. Even if it was just on a physical level. Perhaps it could develop into something more later.

Dominic's breath quickened as he felt Kain's explored his upper body, there mare intense touch through the fabric creating an arousing tension in Dominic. He smiled slightly as his hand was grasped and put to the other males chest, noticing the blush on his cheek. "Yup, you've definitely got a beating heart," he gently turned around his hand beneath Kain's, so that he could grasp it gently. "it's a beautiful sound," he whispered softly.

Kain Alric Hazelberg - Royale Host Club(Apartment)
[dash=blue]Kain closed his eyes as he felt the other male's hand in his own. It sent a strange spark through his body once again, his heart beating in rhythm with the stinging of those wonderfully bittersweet electric shocks of affection shooting through his veins and towards his heart, abusing it. He held Dominic's hand tightly in his own, closing his eyes as he took the time to collect himself. The room seemed hotter than it had a moment ago, and he could smell the faint scent of the shampoo that Dominic must have used in the morning. There was not much to hear, seeing as the activity room was upstairs. When he realized that, he blinked and let his hand fall from Dominic's, moving over to the door. Wordlessly he flipped the lock and moved back to Dominic, taking him up and onto the couch in the room where there would be a little more space. When the male was on the soft couch, his expression just as dazed as before, Kain allowed himself to indulge in this sight, in this lust. There was something he could look forward to, which was the sight of this man, the feel of his hands and his lips and his skin, the sparks of emotion shooting through him.

"From today onwards, you will be mine. I will not let anyone else have you." As if to emphasize this, he seized Dominic's hand and kissed it softly. Now when he already had it there, he let his lips travel from finger to finger, gently kissing and even licking. Even if it was something a bit absurd, it was also arousing whenever his tongue would poke out and touch part of a finger, considering what he was implying, anyways. He pulled his lips away and went back to kissing Dominic, his lips melting against the younger male's. He felt a bit guilty about an almost 10 year age difference, but it could be worse...

"I'll mark you, brand you, and make you mine. I want to be able to have you as my own, so that you can never run from me." He was saying this part out of uncontrollable lust, but he seemed pretty serious about it. He really did love Dominic, in a strange way that he could not explain to even himself yet, but he knew that the feelings were there, and they were strong and radiant as if they would never disappear.

"Your heart... I want it to beat for my sake... please..." He whispered as he put his fingers onto Dominic's chest, feeling his heartbeat. His free hand curled around one of Dominic's, holding that as well as he closed his eyes, determined to take in this very moment and save it far away into memory where no one would ever get to touch it. In there was the things that he did not want to show others, things that he tried to hide in order to feel safer on his own. [/dash]

DOMINIC BLINKED AS Kain moved away from him, not understanding why until he saw the other male locking the door. Mentally, he chided himself for forgetting about something so... well, important. It wouldn't do well if anyone entered during this time, after all. The thought was too embarrassing to even bare, causing Dominic's cheeks to turn even reader than they already were. No, it was definitely not something he wanted. He let Kain move him onto the couch, smiling at him slightly as he watched him, seeming to be in a slight daze. Being the sort of person he was, a slight grin crossed his lips. "Eh? You really think I look that good?" he mused, an almost cheerful undertone in his voice. Dominic was enjoying this situation far more than he originally thought he would- despite the fact that it felt somewhat awkward as well. "Stop staring at me like some sort of perverted old geezer," the redheaded youth sniffed, his voice still laced with a certain playfulness. In reality, he loved the attention Kain was giving him. Call him somewhat of a diva if you like, but he couldn't help it. It simply felt, in lack of a better word- good.

"From today onwards, you will be mine. I will not let anyone else have you."

He could feel Kain's fingers wrap around his hand as he sized it, bringing it to his lips and pressing them gently against Dominic's tender skin. He blushed, finding this gesture far too outdated and even somewhat strange to make sense... and at the same time he couldn't deny that it wasn't romantic. Each time his tongue poked out and briefly slithered across his skin, it almost felt like gentle electric shocks were sent through his body. It was surprisingly pleasant, and nothing Dominic had ever experienced before. He liked this sensational touching, as opposed to the roughness he was familiar with.

A soft gasp escaped his lips as Kain moved back up and kissed him again, enveloping him in the bliss of closeness and, in a way, affection.

"I'll mark you, brand you, and make you mine. I want to be able to have you as my own, so that you can never run from me."

Dominic knew that Kain's words were most likely only a side effect of his lust, yet the redheaded teenager couldn't help but feel a slight warmth spread inside him. To be fussed over and cared for, even if it was in a manner like this... to belong entirely to someone else... it was something Dominic had always lacked, and always been yearning for. Never mind the fact that way Kain said it made him sound very possessive- all Dominic wanted was closure. He smiled weakly and extended his free hand towards Kain, gently placing it on his cheek. "you better do dam well in making me yours, then," he remarked, mischief glimmering in his jade green eyes.

"Your heart... I want it to beat for my sake... please..."

At his words, Dominic's expression turned more serious. He let his hand drop back down so that Kain could curl his hand around it, while pressing his other hand against his chest, his heart beating abnormally fast. Dominic shut his eyes and snuggled against him, feeling safer than he had done in a very long time... which was quite a surprise, considering what sort of situation he was in.

[dash=blue]
K
ain felt like his heart was going to burst. No... it already had burst long ago. It had simply fallen apart in shards of happiness that he couldn't even bother to collect together to whole again. As Dominic snuggled up against him, he finally let Dominic's hand go so that they weren't in such an awkward position. He was going to go through with this, no matter what. He knew that his uncle and Dominic's father wouldn't be coming here, simply not wanting to see the boys. It would definitely take at least a few hours for them to be even close to ready. Plus, with Joshua's personality, he probably knew that something like this was going to happen... seeing as he was using Kain's sexuality much against him. He didn't mind it. Now wasn't something that he thought as his uncle's "gift" for him, something that he could play with. This was the feeling of something he wanted to have more than once in his life, something that would make him feel wonderful, safe and complete. It was what he had hoped for when he in his young days had dared to dream about love, love and a person that he could devote himself to. Now when he had this, he wasn't sure what kind of words he should say, or what kind of actions he should engage in.

"I'm going to make this the best I have ever done, in order to make you want to be mine. I don't want anyone else."

The words were barely a whisper. He was starting to feel strange and his heart was pounding. He gently moved his hand to Dominic's shirt, starting to undo the buttons to actually pull it off the boy. No more touching on top of clothes. Now he wanted to feel this boy, with whatever he had, feel every last bit of his body, every last little thing about him. As the male's chest was now completely exposed, Kain couldn't help himself but lean forward, his lips latching onto the uncovered parts of skin. First it was his neck, leaving the gentlest of marks there, a little red one at the base of his neck so it could be covered, one below his collarbone..

The longer his lips traveled down, the more marks were left behind as small, romantic and maybe a bit dirty reminders of what had happened in this room.

"From now on, no one else can touch you. I don't care who has touched you in the past, or who has broken your heart. They will never matter anymore because now I'm all you need to know."

This was a very possessive statement, but it was also honest, in a way. Only in the sweetest way. The meaning of what he said was simply that Dominic should no longer worry about the pain and loss - maybe even abuse - of his past, and all he had to do was to try and get happy with the thought of being with Kain. Maybe it was a selfish thought to think that Dominic would want to be happy with him, of all people, but he had a feeling that they both felt the same way far down the road. That they both felt a certain affection for each other. His finger slipped down, and he rubbed his thumbs into the curve of Dominic's hipbones, sucking in his breath at the sight.

"You're no doubt the most beautiful human I have ever seen."

A few moments passed in silence. Then, the sound of rustling fabric as Kain started taking off his shirt, and then the other articles of clothing, until his upper body was naked as well. Now when he wasn't using his power of Illusion, scars were visible. They weren't bad on the front. Cuts on his right and left inner wrists, a cut just above his hipbone, and a thin line across his chest. But the ends of scars were showing on his shoulders, scars on his back. When he grabbed Dominic's arms and wrapped them around his back, the skin on his back was rough from the large amount of thin, straight whipping scars. He didn't say a word, letting the moment sink in. [/dash]

DOMINIC HAD NEVER felt like this before. He didn't know what it was that possessed him to act like this, to allow this...violation of his body. Never had he been so willing before, even if he hadn't exactly protested either. Yet... this felt different. This time he didn't do it because he had to, because someone hand told him to and it was his only mean for survival. No, this time around it was a choice entirely of his own, and even if it was rash and had happened on an outlandish whim, it was still only his very own whim he obliged. It was eccentric, it was dangerous and it was perhaps even stupid... but Dominic liked it nonetheless. This feeling of control over his own fate and yet to be in the hands of somebody else sent a rush of warmth he had never experienced before through him.

"I'm going to make this the best I have ever done, in order to make you want to be mine. I don't want anyone else."

Dominic could feel Kain undo his shirt to expose his upper body- soft, pale skin. Although he did have a few scars, most of Dominic's scars weren't physical. They were nonetheless as deep, if not deeper than any physical scar could ever be... and in difference to a physical scar which heals, his were still wide open, bleeding. Perhaps that was why he was acting as rash. In hopes to forget his bleeding wounds, perhaps even to stitch them together... that was what Dominic had always truly desired. In a way, this gave him the possibility to do so. At least the former.

A soft, barely audible gasp escaped Dominic's lips as he felt Kain latch onto his skin. He knew that it would be easy enough to hide, yet he couldn't help but feel slightly embarrassed about it. Chances were someone could still find out, even if Dominic had not yet figured out exactly how. Perhaps it was just the fact that it was a reminder of what was about to transpire- and what was already happening which embarrassed Dominic. Although he was more or less used to it by now, it was still a topic that he was embarrassed about- slightly, and he still felt a slight guilt at taking part in this lust filled pleasure.

"From now on, no one else can touch you. I don't care who has touched you in the past, or who has broken your heart. They will never matter anymore because now I'm all you need to know."

Dominic could feel his cheeks flush bright red. "I-idiot! Don't say something like! It sounds stupid a-and possessive a-and..." in reality Dominic found it really sweet. There wasn't anything mean behind those words- at least not anything Dominic could detect. Kain spoke with affection, a strange sort of affection but affection none the less.

"You're no doubt the most beautiful human I have ever seen."

His cheeks became even redder, though if it was because of Kain's words or his thumb moving across his hipbone, sending radiant pleasure through Dominic was unclear. Most likely, it was a combination. "Y-you shouldn't say stuff like that e-either!" he exclaimed in a stutter, "e-especially not when..." he trailed off and his voice was hardly above a whisper as he finished his sentence, "when I pale in comparison to you," he mumbled, keeping his eyes trained on Kain to show that he meant it with the scars and all. "I-I look to feminine..." he sniffed, pausing as Kain grasped his arm and wrapped the around his back. He could feel the rough, scarred skin pressed against his own fairly smooth skin (well, at least it definitely wasn't as bad as Kain's).

"You're beautiful a-anyway, just the way you are," Dominic whispered softly, smiling up at Kain gently as he held on to him. He meant every word he said.

[dash=blue]Kain was surprised at Dominic's words at first, and a few moments passed where his body was unable to move. His whole past flashed by his eyes, the death of his loved ones, the loss, the pain, the loneliness, the abuse from his mother, everything that he could barely even manage to process normally. Now when he had been told something that felt so important, he had a feeling that he had to accept it, had to start dealing with what was jumbled up inside his mind. If he didn't do something like that, he knew that he would feel like he had fallen behind himself. He would not feel very good about himself, either, and he would feel like he owed Dominic something. Those words were important. He would have to use them to recover himself. He took one of Dominic's hands and pressed it against his chest, swearing this one vow to himself in silence.

It'll heal. No matter how many years, how many painful encounters I'll have to go through, I've got to heal it. For his sake. He's mine now, I'm going to love him so.

When the short moment had passed, he seemed strangely more determined than beforehand, and he wrapped his arms around Dominic's half-naked body, though soon letting go so that he could move his hands to the belt that Dominic was wearing. He was in no hurry. He gently opened the belt buckle and slid it off his body all the while kissing his neck passionately and teasingly. At this spot, he did not leave too many marks because they would be too obvious to see if he placed them so far up. He kept his kissing gentle so that no red marks were left behind, and instead he moved down to Dominic's stomach again.

As his lips gently explored the soft, gentle skin, his fingers moved to Dominic's zipper. Things were starting to move just a little faster. He gently teased with his fingers the bulge that was evidently felt in Dominic's pants, and he smirked lightly. He was starting to get into it, finally. As he moved his lips back up to Dominic's, his hand worked between Dominic's legs, never relieving him of the fabric restraining his body. Now was finally when he got to tease as he wanted to. It was strange how quickly he could change himself, but he didn't want his sadness to affect this moment. Now was his time where he could forget it and turn himself to the pleasure instead.

"You're so adorable. I want you to tell me... do you want to be touched? Do you want me to touch you in places like these, perhaps? Would you like me to make you feel better, make you feel less restrained...?"

Kain's breath was hot against Dominic's lips as he spoke, wanting to make the best of these few, fleeting moments that they could be together. After this, Dominic would have to go home and it would be difficult for them to see each other again once they were done with this one night. They had very different lives... but they couldn't just stay away from each other anymore. Something had happened, and now there was no turning back on what had gone by. [/dash]

NO MATTER HOW many times he had been intimate with another person, felt another's hand slide along his body, caress him, grab him, even force him... it all pained in comparison to how it felt being held by Kain's slender but strong and gentle arms. It was like there was some sort if unspoken understanding between them, a kind of emotional bond which Dominic could sense, but not comprehend. There were no lies, no empty promises, no thoughts of tomorrow and no sadness- only the wild and frigid emotion surging through the both of them, and the unspoken promise that this was not the end.

Dominic could barely feel his belt slide off his body, his mind totally focused on the burning, passionate but gentle kisses on his neck. His whole body was filled with heat, every inch of where Kain had touched him burning, fueling his urge for the pleasure awaiting him. The pace of his breath was now twice as fast, his heart beating rapidly in his chest.

His eyes widened and soft moan escaped the teenagers lips, despite his futile efforts to keep it back as he felt Kain's hand tease his bulge, the friction caused in his lower body making him squirm ever so slightly. His whole body stiffened slightly, his fingers digging into the fabric of the sofa. The way his remaining clothes kept him restrained was almost painful.

"You're so adorable. I want you to tell me... do you want to be touched? Do you want me to touch you in places like these, perhaps? Would you like me to make you feel better, make you feel less restrained...?"

The way he looked at Dominic, the way he touched and kissed, the way he talked and the way his hand worked between the teenagers legs was driving him mad. The intensity of it left him speechless, all foul mouthed comments he usually so easily tossed around like erased from his mind. A weak 'please' was all he could manage after having feebly tried to say anything at all, his whispered plead laced with desire.

(Sowwie, this was written on my IPad. X3)

[dash=blue]Kain had thought that he'd be able to keep up the teasing a bit longer, or a while longer, anyways, but with the expression that Dominic made at him, his whole body stiffened, making him feel like his body was going to explode with heat. He could do nothing but comply with the other's wishes. It was the first time in years that he had felt this attracted to someone, that he had felt so much desire aimed at one person, and one person only. It was an amazing and slightly peculiar feeling, but he liked it nonetheless. He was happy with it, almost. It made him feel alive for the first time in ages, and that was something that could never be replaced.

As he looked into Dominic's eyes, his fingers slowly worked open the button of Dominic's pants, and Kain moved his head down. He gently grabbed the zipper between his teeth, pulling it down that way as he grazed against the bulge that Dominic still quite evidently had, now covered by a smaller layer of clothing. When the pants were open, he peeled them off painfully slow and tossed them onto the floor.

Not only Dominic's heart was beating rapidly. Kain felt the exact same way, his heart extremely close to bursting. He moved up again to kiss Dominic, trying to think about how he could calm himself down, but his efforts were powerless. He wanted to feel like this, like his heart was going to burst out of his chest. He grabbed Dominic's wrists and pinned him down.

He had wanted to say something, but his words were stuck and he instead kissed Dominic once again, this time gently and lovingly. There would be no pain or forcing involved in this situation, no matter how strange it was.

Slowly, but steadily, his hand moved down Dominic's chest, ghosting over his stomach, rubbing the curve of his hipbone before finally moving to the waistband of his boxers. As his fingers played with the elastic band, it would slowly slip past it, feeling the heat of Dominic's naked skin. When he had teased thoroughly, he hooked two fingers into the waistband and pulled it down, watching Dominic's expression the whole time while slowly stripping him down.[/dash]

This was going slow, really slow, and for Dominic, it was almost painful- the wait, the teasing- oh gosh the teasing, it was driving him insane. Yet he enjoyed the slow pace as well, the gentleness and... well, it would be far fetched to call it love, but at least there was emotion flowing between them. Emotion that made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside, yet did nothing to change the fact that his body was boiling with desire. Dominic had never been very patient, and thus this slow pace, while all the while pleasant, it was also somewhat churning for him. There was only so much is teenage body could take, after all... and especially under such circumstances.

Another unwilling moan escaped Dominic's lips as he felt Kain brush against him, his fingers curling harder against the fabric. His back arched ever so slightly, and he could feel the tension in his lower body rising. Usually, it took a lot more than this to bring bring Dominic into such a state, this situation, different from any other apparently had a completely different power over him. Or perhaps, it was Kain who caused it... well, most likely it was Kain, Dominic decided after a moment of bleak consideration. Each second passing as Kain slowly peeled off his pants felt like forever, yet Dominic repeatedly told himself to slow was good, slow was nice... even if he was far too eager for his own good, and could barely hold himself back from trying to urge things forward.

Before he had time to give this any more thought, however, Kain grabbed his wrists and pinned him down, pressing his sweet lips against Dominic's. He had seemed like he wanted to say something, though Dominic guessed Kain, just like himself, had been rendered speechless by the passion and warmth flowing between them. He gasped softly as he felt Kain's fingers play with his wasteband, feeling his finger slip past it, teasing him. His back arched ever so slightly and heat surged through his stomach, and his cheeks.

A sharp gasp escaped his lips. "I-if you d-don't stop with the teasing soon I-I'll...I'll..." his voice was all but steady, coming out no louder than something just above a whisper. He blushed bright red and covered his face with his arm, clearly embarrassed as he was unable to finish his sentence.

This was going slow, really slow, and for Dominic, it was almost painful- the wait, the teasing- oh gosh the teasing, it was driving him insane. Yet he enjoyed the slow pace as well, the gentleness and... well, it would be far fetched to call it love, but at least there was emotion flowing between them. Emotion that made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside, yet did nothing to change the fact that his body was boiling with desire. Dominic had never been very patient, and thus this slow pace, while all the while pleasant, it was also somewhat churning for him. There was only so much is teenage body could take, after all... and especially under such circumstances.

Another unwilling moan escaped Dominic's lips as he felt Kain brush against him, his fingers curling harder against the fabric. His back arched ever so slightly, and he could feel the tension in his lower body rising. Usually, it took a lot more than this to bring bring Dominic into such a state, this situation, different from any other apparently had a completely different power over him. Or perhaps, it was Kain who caused it... well, most likely it was Kain, Dominic decided after a moment of bleak consideration. Each second passing as Kain slowly peeled off his pants felt like forever, yet Dominic repeatedly told himself to slow was good, slow was nice... even if he was far too eager for his own good, and could barely hold himself back from trying to urge things forward.

Before he had time to give this any more thought, however, Kain grabbed his wrists and pinned him down, pressing his sweet lips against Dominic's. He had seemed like he wanted to say something, though Dominic guessed Kain, just like himself, had been rendered speechless by the passion and warmth flowing between them. He gasped softly as he felt Kain's fingers play with his wasteband, feeling his finger slip past it, teasing him. His back arched ever so slightly and heat surged through his stomach, and his cheeks.

A sharp gasp escaped his lips. "I-if you d-don't stop with the teasing soon I-I'll...I'll..." his voice was all but steady, coming out no louder than something just above a whisper. He blushed bright red and covered his face with his arm, clearly embarrassed as he was unable to finish his sentence.