The Hospital (~Dark Disney~ X Minamoto Lightning)

Blood Lightning

Edgeknight
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
Monday: N/A | Tuesday: All Day | Wednesday: N/A | Thursday: N/A | Friday: 9:30PM-12:30AM | Saturday: N/A | Sunday: 12:00PM-3:00PM *Times are set at Pacific Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Realistic, Romance, Horror, Modern, Scifi, Zombies, Action, Adventure, Fandom, Drama
Friday, December 23, 2016 - 11:00PM

Renora
-pregnant-woman-in-pin.jpg
Home for the weekend, it has been quite some time since she had filmed a segment for her supernatural blog. The last one was a few months ago, where the team was investigating an abandoned haunted house a few blocks away from town where a horrid familicide took place. The group had spent a night there to investigate. She wanted to do at least one more before her baby was born, not to mention give her viewers one last chance at a glance of her adorable baby bump. Recently, with the help of her friends Vincent and Ryuga, Renora has been researching about an abandoned hospital in downtown. Some of the images were unsettling to her, but there was just a mystery just waiting to be solved and put to rest. But that was in two weeks. By then, she'd be thirty-eight weeks pregnant as right now she was at thirty-six weeks.

Waddling back into her room from her study, Renora went ahead to rest in bed and wait in bed for her husband, whom she was hoping to spend time with before they go to bed. In the meantime, she just gently caressed her belly while enjoying a glass of warm milk.

Vincent
Vincent was cooking up dinner while thinking about the last trip he had with his friends to the haunted house outside of town. Solving that mystery was quite the adventure. Not to mention Renora was really brave, considering that she was investigating and such while she was pregnant. For the hospital that they were to investigate, he couldn't help but wonder what they would find there. It was a big place, God only knew what they could find there. There were a few disappearances, as people who went in there had never returned.

As dinner had finished, Vincent sat down at his table and started eating peacefully as it had began to rain.

Ryuga
Within the next two weeks, Ryuga decided to scout ahead and take a glance at the Hospital that he and his group were going to be investigating. A lot of restless spirits and ghosts. From what he had been researching, he didn't expect it to be easy. Sure he and his crew have put mysteries to rest, help restless souls find peace and all that, but he felt like this time it'd be different. With Renora just about ready to pop, he considered postponing it, but Renora refused, since their show will go on hiatus for some time after she has her baby.

In hopes of getting a head start, Ryuga decided to pay a visit, but didn't go past the fenced area. The area around the abandoned hospital was fenced to keep people out because it was scheduled for demolition. Sadly, the city never got around to it and Ryuga wanted to find out why. While looking and taking pictures, he saw a few shadowy figures, which made him feel uneasy. Inside, he saw someone, holding something and staring directly at him! He was then approached by a few Police Officers. "Hey! You're not supposed to be here!"

"Sorry, I was just leaving." He said before putting away his camera and walking back to his car. As the lightning flashed, he saw a few people on the other side of the fence with angry faces as he looked into their eyes. The last things he heard before driving off were screams! Coming from inside the hospital...and cries for help...

His nerves were unsettled, so he decided to go ahead and drive. He texted his girlfriend to meet him at his apartment.
@~Dark Disney~

Friday, December 23, 2016 - 11:00PM

Shane

Finally walking in after a long day, Shane puts his keys down and goes to grab some food his wife had left in the fridge. He heated it up and went about eating it before he went to say hi to his wife. He hoped she been asleep. However when he went to go check on her she was up." Oh baby your up." He said and walked over. He kissed her and knelt to kiss her pregnant belly. He put his hands on either side and kept his lips to her belly. He finally kissed back up to her lips and got on the bed. He pulled her into him so he could hug her and rub her belly. "How was your day ? The baby been behaving?" He asked her and kept his hands gently moving over her stomach.

He smiled as he looked at his wife, she been glowing. The pregnancy made her looks so good and he almost couldnt keep himself from just staying home with her half time. However he knew there was work to be donw for both of them.

Val

Val been driving for a bit before she finally got to her boyfriends house. She had a long day and some news to tell him. She wasn't sure how he would handle it, but she needed to tell him. Pulling up to his place she parked her car and got out. She locked her car and ran up to his door. She knocked and looked behind her as she got a eerie feeling. Shaking it off, she smiled when he opened the door."Hey." She said and kissed him. "I have some news for you, 2 things actually." She said smiling. Walking in when opened it for her. She pulled her camera from her bag and turned it on." Look at these pictures I just got at the grave yard down the street." She said. "I found them, not demonic or evil, just lost souls most likely knew since they are not evil." She said. " Oh and this." She pulled out a pregnancy stick and showed him it was positive."I just found out today." She said hoping he wasn't mad.

Hailey
Got a text as she was eating to meet her boyfriend. She texted back she be there soon. Grabbing her purse and keys. She went to her car and drove quickly for her boyfriends apartment. She parked outside and got out. Walking up, she unlocked his door and said hello."Ryuga. It's me I am here." She said. When she spotted him, she frowned and tilted her head." What's wrong you look really really pale."she said.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Blood Lightning
Renora
As soon as her hubby entered the room, Renora finished her glass of milk before setting it aside and then wiping her mouth. At the sight of him, she smiled. He always made her feel very well loved. It felt relaxing whenever he cuddled with her. This time around though, it did get a little too intense for her taste. "Oh, darling, please, be gentle for the little princess." She said as he placed his hands on her hips before giving her belly a long but tender kiss before kissing her lips.

Finally he climbed into bed and started cuddling with her and rubbing her very pregnant stomach, which was enough to keep her from complaining about her achy body. "My day was good. Your little princess wouldn't let me take a nap. She was kicking a lot today." She pouted as she pecked him for another kiss.

Vincent
It wasn't long until Val came by. When he opened the door, they kissed. "Good to see you too, sweetheart." He said before welcoming her into the home. Once they reached the dining room, where he had a couple of documents laid out, he gave her his full, undivided attention. When she got her camera and showed him some photos of the graveyard they've been looking into a little after the Haunted Mansion with Renora and Shane. "Interesting."

He was then shocked when she pulled out the pregnancy test. Vincent wasn't all that mad, but he should have been much more careful. He then pulled her into a hug. "This is great news. After that haunted hospital...we can...we focus on building a family. Maybe lay off on the supernatural for a while. And then Renora's daughter will have a playmate." He said giving her a kiss.

Ryuga
He looked up at her when she had greeted him, having jolted when she unlocked and opened the door. Ryuga then took a deep breath he didn't realize that he was holding. "Yeah, I was looking into that Hospital that we were going to check out in two weeks. On the way home, I saw...I'm not sure what I saw." He said as he wiped sweat off of his forehead with a paper towel before throwing it in the trashcan.

"When taking pictures, I saw spirits. A few were outside and started walking towards me. Then I heard screams and cries for help coming from inside of the hospital as I left." He said, shaking a little.

Shane

"Mm sorry love, and she will be okay though." He said and nuzzled her." So daddy needs to be here and make little one stay calm so mommy can get a nap." He said lightly. He lightly rubbed her back and stomach. His hands rubbed the sore parts of her body. He let her lay back and moved to gently rub her feet and hopefully make her feel a bit better. His hands worked her feet gently. He finally put both down on the bed gently. Joining her laying down. His hand was lightly on her stomach." So what did you find out today?" He gently asked her as he turned the lights off and the tv on to mute so she could talk and relax. He wanted her to get some sleep with him being home.

Val

Val knew he was slightly upset with himself, about not being fully careful. She hugged him back and nods."Yeah we can, if that's really what you want." She said and looked up at him, she was unsure if he wanted the child that she held with in her. He seemed uncertain and not sure if he was able to do this. She bit her lip and looked down and laid her head on him. She didn't want him to tell her, that he didn't want it,but she wasn't getting rid of it. It was her decision and well then at that point they might have to go separate paths. She didn't want that,but she wasn't giving up having a this baby. She wiped at her eyes slightly, her hormones running all over the place. She was trying to stop the tears that seemed to try and fight there way out of her eyes."if you don't I understand. It wasn't planned." She said and sniffed trying to keep the tears down.

Hailey

Hailey raised a eyebrow and placed her hands on the side of his face as she starred into his eyes. She pulled back after a bit like he had bitten her. Shaking her hand she looked pale." No there is more to it. There drawn to you and may have opened up a way for them to attach to you and get in you. You can not be afraid of them." She said. Hailey slowly sat and held his hands. She closed her eyes and slowly mumbled a incantation. Her mouth moved slowly the room shook as if a earth quake was running through the house. As suddenly as it started it stopped."that was a cleansing of anything negative from the house and from you, next time don't go alone or if you must use a protective talisman." She told him

Last edited:
Renora
The young mother smiled as Shane nuzzled her. When he started massaging her, Renora just started leaning back, resting in bed, feeling so relieved as the pain within her body went away. That was something Shane was good at, even before Renora got pregnant. "Yeah, she's usually really quiet whenever Daddy is near." She sighed, still unhappy about not being able to take a nap earlier in the day.

However, once her hubby placed his hand on her belly, their baby kicked only a few times before stopping, much to Renora's relief. While the baby kicks were cute, Renora really wanted the baby out, partly because of how much weight she recently gained. "About the Hospital? Well, according to Ryuga, there's a lot of paranormal activity going on there. Something horrible happened. No Paranormal Investigation Team has ever touched the place. We're gonna be the first...and hopefully the only. We're only gonna be in there for a week. But the stories I hear from that place...doesn't sit right with me." She frowned, looking at the blinds that shielded her window.

As she rested, Renora felt a sharp pain her belly, causing her to wince. "Ow, ow, ow!" She exhaled as she relaxed, placing one hand on her lower belly. "Ohhhhh, that hurt..." She sighed.

Vincent
Val didn't seem so reassured about his excitement pertaining the news of expecting their first child. She wanted to keep the baby, and he was okay with that. The couple was still young, but when a better time to have children. Not to mention he wanted to have children at some point in his life. "Its okay, sweetheart... I'm going to be...the best Father ever! I really do want to be a part of my child's life. No child deserves to have a missing link in their lives." He said as he tried to comfort her, noticing her tears. "You'll have nothing to worry about, I promise."

Ryuga
When his girlfriend performed a cleansing for the house, Ryuga felt much more relieved then he was early. He took a deep breath, looking away from her before looking back. "Okay, I'll bring a protective talisman next time I go. But we're gonna need a lot of that protection once we go inside. God knows what's inside, considering what I already saw on the outside."

Now much more relaxed, he decided to make them some tea.

Shane
Shane frowned and nods."yeah well we better only be there a week, first off your health and the babies." He said gently as he rubbed her stomach ever so lightly. Moving his hands away after a bit he went to grab research in the hospital and frowned when his wife said ow and held her stomach. Running to her aid he looked at her."Hey you okay?" He asked worried. He was worried she was going into Labour She was in the third trimester and was 4 weeks from her due date, he was still a bit worried about her. He looked up at her to make sure all was good. He sat by her and gently put. Hand on her stomach, to hopefully calm the baby down if that's what it was and not labor pains.

Shane looked at the sheets he had grabbed before she said ow and he run to her side. He was looking up the history in the place and the deaths. He pulled out his lap top and went to do some in-depth research using his archeology site contacts to look the place up. He could find all death there when it was open and after it had been closed. He kept one hand on his loves baby bump hopefully to keep there little princess at ease enough for his wife to sleep.

Val

Val nods and leans into him and clings to him. She leans into him. After a few minutes she excuses herself and runs for the bathroom. She opens the toilet seat and throws up in it. Her hands held herself up as she continued to do so. She flushed and sat back, before getting up and washing her mouth out and brushing her teeth. "Good God who knew morning sickness be at every time of the day." She mumbled and leaned on the counter. She felt a hand on her back and looked up to see her boyfriend. She had a small smile on her face and stood slowly and leaned into him.

Walking to the bedroom, she lay curled up into him. He turned on the tv as she cuddled into his side. Her hand on her still flat stomach. She hated this morning sickness shit and was kinda worried about the hospital the place seemed really dangerous. It was more dangerous then anything they done before and it be hard to protect themselves from the angry entities in the building unless Hailey had something. She was a witch and might have something to protect them all.

Hailey

Hailey took the offer of tea and nods."yeah I been working on protection spells and talismans and the such for all of us." She said. Hailey was still working on them so no one was unprotected she had to do a protection spell for her friends child, though she had one for Val. She was unsure,but her friends chest had gotten bigger and a whole lot of other things that had been going on that pointed to Val being pregnant. She took the cup of tea from her boyfriend with a thanks and they went to sit on the couch and look over some more things on the hospital.

@Minamoto Lightning

Renora
When her hubby asked if she was okay, Renora nodded leaning back and draping the blanket over her legs, hoping to go to sleep soon. However, it seemed that Shane was studying their upcoming destination, so she'd let him study up a bit before bed. They had two weeks before going in, so they had plenty of relaxing time in between. With her husband's hand on the tummy, Renora couldn't really turn to her side or anything and was stuck flat on her back. Granted she wasn't sleeping yet, just relaxing against her two pillows. After about half an hour, she fell asleep anyway. In her sleep, the baby started kicking, causing the young mother to start groaning every so often.

Vincent
When his girlfriend up to go use the restroom, Vincent didn't mind all that much...until he heard consistent vomiting before the sounds of the toilet flushing and eventually the sink running. He frowned when she spoke about morning sickness and saw her leaning on the counter. He stood up and decided to help her to their bedroom, hoping to relax for the remainder of the night. He was also reviewing some documents that Renora had forwarded to him, turning the TV on with lowered volume for background noise. Feeling Val curl into him, he simply relaxed and continued to read. Hopefully she could get a good night's sleep.

Ryuga
Ryuga was well-aware of his girlfriend being a witch, so when she said that she had been working on protection spells and talismans, he felt relieved. She was right, they did need something to protect them from the malevolent souls that plagued the abandoned hospital. If they couldn't solve the mystery and lay it to rest after a week, they'll most likely just say fuck it and just hope that it gets dimolished at some point. "Not sure why Renora picked this place. But at least we'll be able to catch our breath after this. Can't wait to meet her and Shane's daughter." He commented as he continued to read through some documents with Hailey

@~Dark Disney~

Shane

Shane been studying and looked over when she made small noises. He gently put a hand on her stomach and leaned it over to kiss it. He waited to hear a sigh come from her lips. He smiled and just curled around her and there child. He smiled with a small sigh, turned off the light and turned on the tv. He turned on something that would help him go to sleep. He was gently wrapped around his wife and child protectively and warmly so hopefylly his wife could sleep.

Val
Val sighed being taken to lay with her boyfriend and lay on his chest as he read. Her body was tired and she felt better after throwing up. She nuzzled her boyfriend. Her eyes grew heavy and she started to fall fast asleep in his arms. Her body relaxed as it lay across him.

Hailey
Hailey smiled and laughed, she was excited to have this job over with. They would be able to relax while her friend had a kid and they got to spend time with each other with out being on jobs. She was worried her spells might not be strong enough.

Renora
In her sleep, Renora calmed down and so did their unborn daughter when Shane kissed the mound that was her swollen belly. She smiled before groaning once more. After a while, it was mostly just slow breaths. As her husband curled up around her and it was rather warm to her. She rolled over to her side, with her back to her husband in her sleep. Around 6AM, Renora woke up gasping and to a rainstorm outside. She could hear the rain beating against the window and saw a few lightning flashes and some thunder rumbling, none of which really bothered her. Pulling the blanket off her belly, she started feeling around it, worried that something had happened to their daughter. As the baby kicked, Renora started crying.

Vincent
After a few hours, Vincent set the documents aside as his girlfriend curled into him, even nuzzling him as she quickly fell asleep. He just turned off the TV and decided to go to sleep as well. He then proceeded to cuddle with her while falling asleep in himself.

Ryuga
With everything ending soon, Ryuga was also pretty happy to finally catch his breath and stay away from haunted mysteries for a while. In addition, taking it easy with his girlfriend while helping her run her shop or something. With the night growing, Ryuga figured it would be time to get ready for bed as there wasn't much else to do for the next two weeks.

Shane

Shane had fallen asleep and stayed asleep until he heard his wife crying. He sat up slowly and looked around to make sure nothing was wrong in the house before he went behind his wife."Hey woah hey, what happened?" He asked her and looked around as heard a soft trickling noise the outside was down pouring with rain. Lightning lit up the sky and he frowned, he wasn't the biggest fan of storms,but he wasn't afraid of them or anything, he just didn't enjoy them as much as some people did. Slowly and softly pulling his wife into his arms. He put gentle hands on her stomach and rubbed her gently. "Hey hey it's okay you are okay, the baby is okay." He said softly.

Val

Val sleep soundlessly in her boyfriend's arms. She woke around 6am to the rain pounding down on his windows. She frowned and sighed, she was up and she was hungry. Slipping from his arms Val went to go make coffee and grab something to eat. She knew she have to cut coffee out of her diet so she was slowly take it out. She leaned on the counter as she looked at the tv she turned on to watch the news. She had a hand mindlessly on her stomach. Jumping when she felt her boyfriends hands on hers she sighed looking at him."You scared me," she said with a smile. "Hi." val said softly.

Hailey

Hailey sighed and stretched as they went to go to bed and fall asleep. However Hailey had a vision in her sleep. She woke with a gasp and sweat on her forehead. Hailey held her head as she tried to breathe in and sighed she was trying to get her breathing under control so she didn't wake her boyfriend hopefully.

Renora
As her husband pulled her into his arms and started rubbing her belly, she hid her eyes in his neck as tears continued to roll down her cheeks. "I had a bad dream..." She answered when he asked what happened. It was difficult for her to talk as she was crying rather heavily. "Honey, I'm scared...I'm scared...I don't want to lose you...And I don't want to lose our darling little princess..." She cried out as she leaned more into him before cradling her belly. "Please don't leave me...Don't make go into that delivery room alone. Anything but a C-Section. Don't let them cut my belly open...That's just so scary..." She continued to cry.

Vincent
Vincent had woken up not long after Val did. He left the bedroom and found her in the Kitchen Area, watching the TV from afar and drinking coffee. Placing his hands on her shoulders, he felt her jump. "Sorry darling." He smiled back her before giving her a hug and then staring down at the coffee cup. "Oh and don't drink too much. Its bad for the baby." He noted, remembering that Renora would not even drink a single drop of coffee ever since she got pregnant. "If you're wondering how I know, its because of Renora."

Ryuga
~Sleeping~ -Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-

Shane

Shane frowned what was his wife talking about. What had spooked her this much she cried and saying for him not to leave her. He just held her close to him."Baby what I am not going to leave you, and our daughter is fine. What happened what you dream about?" he said. "Baby that's silly if they have to do a c section to save our little girl or if that's the only way they can do it, they will have to, but everything will be fine."He said softly."Relax." He said and kissed her cheek. He gently rocked her and kissed her. His hands rubbed her back and her head. "I love you Beautiful I am not going anywhere and our little princess is well protected she isn't going anywhere and neither are you." Shane told her.

Val

Val smirked and shook her head. "I know love just cutting down on it, cant send my body or the baby into shock of no caffeine." She said and sipped it. Her hands on either side of the counter. She turned to him and smiled. "So what are we doing today?" She asked and pulled herself onto the counter and sat there smiling at him.

Hailey

Sleeping

(Want to time skip)

Renora
Shane was often quick to comfort her whenever she was unhappy or in tears. Even before she got pregnant and had to deal with all the unpredictable hormonal changes that her body is currently going through. While he was comforting her, she was a bit unhappy when he brushed off her fears concerning a cesarean section. "Doesn't mean I'm not scared of it, babe..." She cried as the tears continued to roll down her cheeks like Niagara Falls. As he held her close, Renora just relaxed, but she found it hard to stop crying now that she was a little agitated with her hubby. When it came to her dream, she shuttered at remembering it. "A malevolent woman somehow got into our house...She drugged both you and me, used handcuffs to keep us on the bed, then she took a pair of scissors and cut my tummy open...After that, there was a lot of blood..." It was rather difficult for her to get the words out as she was still crying. She panicked as thunder rumbled and lightning flashed as it started raining harder.

Vincent
"Too much caffeine is bad though. I only drink coffee once every three days. I don't know how people drink it every day, let alone multiple cups." As his girlfriend asked what they were doing, Vincent shrugged. "I didn't really have anything planned for today. If you're up for it, maybe we can go on a triple date with Renora, Shane, Ryuga and Hailey." He suggested.

Ryuga
After taking his chance to sleep in, Ryuga woke up. Getting out of bed, he stretched his arms and legs before standing up. He started running the shower to freshen up for the day. After he was done, he decided to go make breakfast for him and his girlfriend, wanting to surprise her a little with food that's ready to eat.

(After the next two posts?)