The Horsemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is this just 4 people? :/ Looks like all the spots are taken.

The Oddsman
Thomas McTavish
Excesmyr
BloodMoon
Akashi
Rosie

Alright, I've got a lot of stuff going on in my life, so I'll have to drop this off of my priority list. Therefore, Thomas McTavish is now GM and the position of Death is open. Any questions, please contact me, but otherwise I leave this RP to you the people.

Wait... What? 0.0

He probably just stuck you as the Topic Mod without your consent, nothing big or anything.

He probably just stuck you as the Topic Mod without your consent, nothing big or anything.

No not really. He was the first person to join me on the subject, and I feel he is best for the job. And I have no interest in seeing this thing die. I just realize it has become too much of a load for me personally. As for you, you seemed to take interest in the subject for a second. Death is now open. Take a crack at it jack.

It's official. I'm the new GM. As soon as the Death position in filled, I'll put up the IC thread.

Reactions: Wanderfool
Gosh darn it! I should have waited... I could have been death.

@Rosie
You still can be death.

Nah, I am good as Famine. I am attached to Desiree.

What an amazing coincidence that this spot would open. Sorry to see Mr. V can't do it though, seeing as it is his RP.

Question: Could I use him for the appearance, minus the costume?

Name: James
Agent of Death
Favored Weapon: Anything he can get his hands on, especially guns.
Personal Skillset: Highly trained with most modern weapons, expert marksman, enough chemistry to make simple bombs, complete lack of empathy.
Appearance: Doesn't care much for hygiene, so his clothes are usually filthy and his hair is greasy and unkempt. His combat gear includes a bulletproof vest and usually two guns and a number of sidearms, such as pistols, knives, and grenades.
Personality: Incredibly dangerous and paranoid, James has taught himself how to use many types of weapons in preparation for some type of uprising he believes is imminent. He doesn't trust anyone around him, and would likely turn on his allies if he thought they where plotting against him. If he has the time, he prefers to plan his attack rather than go in guns blazing. He considers himself a tactician, and refuses advice from others while demanding absolute loyalty to himself.

@dunaway5 Yes, you can. ACCEPTED!

IC will be up in the next few days.

I'd be in for this if someone drops out. Horsemen storylines are always interesting to see pan out.

Reactions: Wanderfool
Status
Not open for further replies.