The Horseman Of The Hollows (Interest Check & OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_Reaper

Demon Slayer
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
I am open to all types of genre's, my main ones however are Sci-fi Horror and Action. The only RP's I'd rather not due are any threads dealing with any type pf homosexual themes or manga or anime type RP's.
In 1790 a very strange event was recorded by national archivists in a the northern and secluded town of Sleepy Hollow, New York. The bizarre case recounts the mysterious disappearance of one Ichabod Crane, a schoolmaster . According to locals, Sleepy Hollow had long been terrorized by a phantom apparition they claimed to be a headless horseman, that haunted the nearby forest. Strange and unexplainable deaths began occurring in and around the town culminating with the disappearance of Mr. Crane. Some say, he fell victim to the horseman, others that he simply re-located. In any event, after Ichabod vanished, the grisly murders ceased and sightings of the horseman dropped off. Sleepy Hollow returned to tentative normal and the account was forgotten and filed away under "unexplained phenomena".

The year is now 1860 and America teeters on the brink of civil war. But as well as unrest about the coming war, sightings of the Headless Horseman have begun anew. Decapitated corpses have been turning up, not just in Sleepy Hollow, but all across the States in record numbers. Murmurings about the alleged "Curse of the Horseman" have been springing up and fear has enveloped the people. What has brought about this sudden resurgence of terror? Why has the Horseman returned now?

***This will be my attempt to continue the story of the Headless Horseman. The setting will be in the months just before the start of the American Civil War. Post up if interested..

Status
Not open for further replies.