1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
CST
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Hello, my name is Raesins.

I am an experienced writer that has been roleplaying since I was in 5th grade, my style over the years has grown and morphed as it should, and I can guarantee that it will change even further over the many Eons that I shall exist on this mortal plain! My writing style is third person as it provides separation between you and your characters. I am personally fine with most writing styles as I know there are varying degrees of levels in writing that people have as well as everyone has their own style.

So, I am and Eldritch being that has come to this mortal plain of existence for the soul purpose of writing and causing as much chaos within this realm of existence as I can possibly do. Do not fear for I will not devour your soul, yet . . . However, I would suggest you keep that possibility in the back of your mind. I have been listening to the screams of the deep for two long and have grown tired of their maddening nonsense.

In all seriousness, I am a person who enjoys roleplay a great deal and always have. I play many formats of roleplay as everyone has their own comforts. Please do not fear my madness and chaotic nature. There may be times that I struggle to post, I will be sure to let you know when this happens as it often has to do with work, life, or mental health.

Oh man, I think you'll fit right in here. 🤣 Welcome, Rae!

Reactions: Raesins
Hello, Raesins, nice to meet you!

I think we're all just a bunch of chaotic beings here who love to RP, so you should definitely be able to fit right in. If you need any help finding your way around, please don't hesitate to reach out to a staff member! :D

Welcome to Iwaku, Raesins :D

I see your Konata pfp 👀 Cute choice! I'm jealous of her snack.

We're happy you're here! Iwaku is open to all writers, even those who are eldritch beings. Causing chaos is allowed as long as you follow our rules >:D If you need any help getting around or have any questions, please let us know!

Have a great day <3

I TOO AM AN OLD ONE FROM THE STARS

Welcome to Iwaku!

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy your stay ^^

PS. Please don't eat me.