The Homeworld Gems

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OrangeLord7301

Original poster
It's theorized that there are an infinite number of universes, each one different in some way, whether tiny or huge. In one of these universes, the Crystal Gems are entirely different.

Jasper, Lapis Lazuli, and Peridot–the three homeworld gems–have switched places with the original Crystal Gems (Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl). How would things pan out with a different set of characters?

THE DEETS:

Basically the only key difference is that the Crystal Gems are swapped with the Homeworld Gems, and take each other's roles. Parallels can be made (like Jasper's physical strength can be compared to Garnet's, Peridot is intelligent like Pearl, etc), but since they are all their own individual characters, MANY things differ (such as the team not having Garnet's power of future vision at their disposal, as Jasper does not share such a power). Most characters are the same, though, such as Rose Quartz, Yellow Diamond, the Ruby squad, the humans, etc.

I'm thinking we'd only need about 4 participants, one to take the role of each main gem. Perhaps a fifth for more minor characters, but if not, we could have participants RP as a few minor characters each.

Give me your feedback, tell me what you think would make things better or more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.