The Hobbit Roleplay, looking for MxF roleplay

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by PinkPixieDust, Apr 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone!

I have this idea that I would love to play out with someone. It's an idea that I got after watching The Hobbit. Here's my idea:

During the Battle of Five Armies, Thorin and Fili fall in battle but Kili survives. He heals from the battle and struggles with the loss of his brother and his uncle. While trying to figure out his life, he meets a young woman from the city of Dale that really peaks his interest. The woman is a healer from Dale and happily helps anyone in need of medical care. She is a short woman and he spots a unique point of her ears hidden under her hair. What could it be? He's so entranced that he wants to find out more but is it alright to be feeling this way so soon after he's lost his brother and uncle?

My character would be Vanya, the young healer woman from Dale. She's the daughter of a Rohan mother and a father from Gondor that was part dwarf, thus giving her the height of a Dwarf and the ears of a Dwarf. She loves being outdoors but she's a little shy because she doesn't want anyone to know about her heritage for fear of being looked down upon.

I'm looking for someone to play Kili. I can double up for my partner if they'd like to add another couple but I'm really wanting to find someone that can play Kili for me.

If you're interested, just let me know and we can work out details!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.