2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
I just wanted to do a little interest check, to see if anyone wanted to do something like the book... Or an adaptation. I'm currently on the second book, so I don't think I'm ready for that, yet.

*grabs towel and latest copy of the Guide*

This could get interesting...

• Love
Reactions: Dip
It says here don't PANIC

I'm in

Aw damnit. Looks like we're caught in a "Somebody Else's Problem" Field.

And I was just about to start my game of cricket, followed by 10 years in a Bath..

Also, dibs on a human if there are any.

I'll get back to all two of you when I finish the fuckin' brick that is tHHGttG.

The trilogy's only 5 books, it can't take that long to get through.

@R-9 Pilot - I usually only read in the morning, for about a half an hour. I'm trying to get to it more so, but I'm almost done with The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe.

Ah, that might stretch things out a bit. Still, they're all pretty good (although the last couple are a bit weaker).

Reactions: Dip
They're only weaker because Douglas Adams didn't write them. However, they were still pretty good if you ask me. I still can't get over God's Last Message to his Creation (and Marvin's reaction, of course :3)

There's good stuff in them, yes. I forget which book it was, but the sunken sign that now read "Go stick your head in a pig" in the planet's native language still amuses me.

Adams wrote a couple detective novels in the same sort of style as Hitchiker's Guide, and they're worth a read too.

Yeah that was awesome xD

WHOA that sounds interesting
totes in

Status
Not open for further replies.