1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Fandon, Romance, Drama, Adventure. Future. Horror. Suspense. Action.
The School
1024px-Staples_High_School%2C_Westport%2C_CT.jpg

Metropolis High School...

City:
smallville-metropolis.png

The Halls of the Metropolis High School
hallway.jpg

were lined with Yellow lockers. But there was high gadgetry all throughout the halls. Overheads. Marquees and Everyone carried Tablets. Cellphones. Laptops. Notebooks. It was a bustling school. Active and furiously on the go. On the up&up and on the straight. No one slowed down. There was never time to. With clubs and groups... It was busy busy busy all the time. The Principal was

802Smallville0294.jpg

Tess Mercer.

The Date: Sept 3rd, 2050...
City: Metropolis.
School: Metropolis High School.

7:50 AM...

The Halls were bombarded by students all crowding and making their way over to their first class after being away for the long long summer. There were some new faces that year and not many of them looked as though they were sure of where to go or what to do. It was as if they were freshly cut from their mother's cords and just tossed right into the world like a rag doll just flying aimlessly into the air. But not all were like that that. A bunch of them all looked like preppies and sturdy formed kids. Teens who were like whiz-kids with the IQ of a 100,000 page book. The multitudes of passerby's communed among one another as they passed..."Hey scott. Did you catch that foxy celeb that was hanging out at the beach during the summer?" "Yeah. I think that she goes to our school. She's sexy too. She looked like some Jpop Idol." "No way... She is just some Cover singer. Singing songs that were already sang by the thralls of those before her." "Oh my God... You kidding? Mrs. Lightfoot attends here. The Singer attends here. We've got to get her autograph."

As they were all commuting and passing words by. A 16 year old Teenage girl was going through her locker and straightening it out for the new school year. It's been sitting in one row since the last day of the past school year...

The Teenage girl: Macie Melody Lightfoot.

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-65.gif

Macie: *Straightening up her books* Ugh... Another year. The summer wasn't all that fun though. It was rather sad as i had to break up with my love Ridge. I feel so bad because i really loved him. But he and I were falling behind. He wasn't able to keep up. He saw it more than i did and i was trying to hold on. But i was only fooling myself. It was never gonna work. I kept holding to false hope. *Sighs* I'm back and yet... Single. He was the only one who saw me for me. Who else would do that? I suppose that i'm just destined to be alone. *Watching as a couple books started slipping* Oh... Oh... No!
macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-51.gif
*Seeing the books fall to the ground* Oh sweet mother of Seriously... Darn it... The books are out of order now... What am i gonna do now? I can't organize these the way they were before. I don't recall how i had them. *Sighs* Oh bother..

Note: This is to point out a what if scenario... What if i were single and not engaged to my Love Ridge? What would i do for Romance? Who'd take me and accept me for me and not for what i wasn't?

@Nico

Last edited: