1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Fandon, Romance, Drama, Adventure. Future. Horror. Suspense. Action.
The School
1024px-Staples_High_School%2C_Westport%2C_CT.jpg

Metropolis High School...

City:
smallville-metropolis.png

The Halls of the Metropolis High School

hallway.jpg

were lined with Yellow lockers. But there was high gadgetry all throughout the halls. Overheads. Marquees and Everyone carried Tablets. Cellphones. Laptops. Notebooks. It was a bustling school. Active and furiously on the go. On the up&up and on the straight. No one slowed down. There was never time to. With clubs and groups... It was busy busy busy all the time. The Principal was

802Smallville0294.jpg

Tess Mercer.

The Date: Sept 3rd, 2050...
City: Metropolis.
School: Metropolis High School.

7:50 AM...

The Halls were bombarded by students all crowding and making their way over to their first class after being away for the long long summer. There were some new faces that year and not many of them looked as though they were sure of where to go or what to do. It was as if they were freshly cut from their mother's cords and just tossed right into the world like a rag doll just flying aimlessly into the air. But not all were like that that. A bunch of them all looked like preppies and sturdy formed kids. Teens who were like whiz-kids with the IQ of a 100,000 page book. The multitudes of passerby's communed among one another as they passed..."Hey scott. Did you catch that foxy celeb that was hanging out at the beach during the summer?" "Yeah. I think that she goes to our school. She's sexy too. She looked like some Jpop Idol." "No way... She is just some Cover singer. Singing songs that were already sang by the thralls of those before her." "Oh my God... You kidding? Mrs. Lightfoot attends here. The Singer attends here. We've got to get her autograph."

As they were all commuting and passing words by. A 16 year old Teenage girl was going through her locker and straightening it out for the new school year. It's been sitting in one row since the last day of the past school year...

The Teenage girl: Macie Melody Lightfoot.

Macie: *Straightening up her books* Ugh... Another year. The summer was fun though. I finally had a few romantic moments with my darling Ridge. I just hope he's alright. He has to go fix his classes. They weren't the ones he wanted. *Watching as a couple books started slipping* Oh... Oh... No! *Seeing the books fall to the ground* Oh sweet mother of Seriously... Darn it... The books are out of order now... What am i gonna do now? I can't organize these the way they were before. I don't recall how i had them. *Sighs* Oh bother...

@Hopeless Writer

Last edited:
I was a couple lockers down and I grabbed the books I needed. I had my things organized by when I needed them. After I grabbed them, I closed my locker and noticed you were a little stressed. I asked "are you alright?"

I was a couple lockers down and I grabbed the books I needed. I had my things organized by when I needed them. After I grabbed them, I closed my locker and noticed you were a little stressed. I asked "are you alright?"

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (2).jpg

Macie was sorting through her books again and trying to remember how she had them. But she couldn't remember how they were supposed to go. By time she had picked up all the books, she started getting them sorted out once again and inside her locker was a Microphone and a headset that could be worn around the head with the mic in front of her mouth and speakers on the side that synced in with sound systems that emitted music and sound.

Macie: This should do it... i guess. *Sighs* I'm gonna be getting new books for this semester anyway...

Suddenly Macie looked at the time and was about to head out as she had the books that she'd need for her first class when she suddenly saw a teenage girl walking over.

Macie: Uh... Hi. Can i help you? *Unsure of what to say* I'm okay. Just trying to get to class. However i just spent the last few minutes trying to reorganize my books after having an accident and the books going all over the floor. It's my first day back to school and i'm really a little lost on what to do as i've been away for quite a while.

@Hopeless Writer

(Sorry. I was busy.)
I replied "don't worry to much about the books being organized. You can do that after you figure out what you need. Anyway, welcome back." I was nervous but I was trying not to show it. I

(Sorry. I was busy.)
I replied "don't worry to much about the books being organized. You can do that after you figure out what you need. Anyway, welcome back." I was nervous but I was trying not to show it. I

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (8).png
Macie: Thanks. However i don't really know if i am gonna stay. I am trying to adhere to getting a normal life thrown in to the career that i have. I don't know what classes i am to have either. I know one's Math. Then there's History. English or Science. I think it's science. Then there's the P.E class too. I always liked P.E.

Macie looked at her books and had suddenly finished putting the books back in her locker all in line as it once was. It was then that she dropped the small canister which opened as it hit the floor and revealed pills. Medication.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (6).png
Macie: I'm terribly sorry about you seeing the pills. i happen to take them for High Blood Pressure. I kinda had a minor heart attack a few weeks ago. So... it's just for that. *Looking at the girl* Who are you? You a fan? *Wondering*

@Hopeless Writer