The Hidden Land in the Mountains

H

Hiita

Original poster
:poke:This is a Pokemon Gijinka RP, as it says in the description. Below I have the main things you need to know. We'll need at least three people/characters, and feel free to ask any questions you may have. I hope this RP can be a big success.:poke:

:poke:The Story:poke:
[SPOILI]
Deep in the mountains behind Mt. Moon there is a lab that no one has ever heard of. This lab is in charge of new Pokemon findings. They deal with everything from breeding new creatures, to see what their powers are, to so much more. Lately the researchers there have been working on a way to make all Pokemon talk like normal human beings. However, one day while they were doing their research they made a chilling discovery.

Due to research still needing to be done these "Poke-Humans" haven't been shown to the public. <nobr>The lab building</nobr> as also had a new expansion to the ranch so that these new creatures can live with the normal Pokemon.

You are one of toughs new creatures. You can change between your human self and your pokemon self. You have no memory of your old life, which is a good thing because you were an orphan before this change. All you know now is that the local scientists are your new parents and they care for you very much. You also know that you're not normal, because none of the other Pokemon can do what you can, but your still able to talk to them and understand them, and you know that they still except you for who you are now. Life is good.[/SPOILI]

:poke:Character Sheet:poke:
[SPOILI]
Name:
Pokemon:
Type:
Ability:
Moveset:
Nickname:
Personality:
Crush:[/SPOILI]

:poke:Approved Characters::poke:
[SPOILI]
(Name-Species-User)
Tomb Stone-Spiritomb-Hiita[/SPOILI]

Name: Tomb Stone
Sex: Female
Pokemon: Spiritomb
Type: Ghost Dark
Ability: Pressure
Moveset: Dark Pulse, Shadow Sneak, Sucker Punch, Dream Eater
Nickname: Tomb
Personality: Tomb has a very dark personality. She tends to look on the downside of things and can become angry or sad very easily. It's hard to find her in a bright and happy mood since you'll mostly just find her mumbling about something she doesn't like. She's a major pessimist.
Likes: Dark caves, Being alone, Eating food when she's upset, Giving other people her misery, Nighttime
Dislikes: Very sunny days, Not having any trees to hide under, People who try to cheer her up in an obnoxious way, Being in crowds, High altitudes
Crush: TBA
Appearance: She can change into three forms. Two human forms and her Pokemon form.
http://i.imgur.com/Iedp4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/80ftB.jpg
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/147/3/8/Pkmn_Team_Spiritomb_by_Zeephyra.png

Someone? Anyone? ;^; Will anyone RP with me?

Name: Zeon
Sex: Male
Pokemon: Jolteon
Type: Lightning
Ability: Lightning
Moveset: Thunderbolt, Hyper Beam, Double Kick, Pin Missile
Nickname: Z
Personality: Laid Back, Sarcastic, A bit of a playboy. He's a bit of a realist but goes about it in an optimistic light.
Likes: Beer, Cheese Puffs, Sunshine, The Beach, Ice-cream, Snowstorms
Dislikes: Being too hot, the rain, cuss-cuss
Crush: -
Appearance
[SPOILI]
anime6.jpg
[/SPOILI]
[SPOILI]
2369108655_413225943d.jpg
[/SPOILI]

I'll join!

Name:
Pokemon:
Type:
Ability:
Moveset:
Nickname:
Personality:
Crush:

I'll join!

Name: Lumen Muku
Pokemon: Staraptor
Type: Flying
Ability: Intimidate
Move set: Brave bird, fly, aerial ace, take down.
Nickname: Lu Lu
Personality: Lumen is a quiet yet aggressive character. He doesn't like to talk much, and has problems socializing. Even though he doesn't speak much, he can often get his message across with mimes and his actions. Lumen is extremely dedicated, and loyal. It takes much time and effort to become his friend, but once you are he'll always be by your side. Lumen cross dresses, plus he is very fussy about his appearance. Rarely will he have a strand of hair out of place.
Likes: The night sky, peace, frilly dresses, mint tea, the letter M.
Dislikes: Crowds, losing a fight, mess, conversations, the letter W.
Crush: Zarouse
Appearance:
Human-
staraptor human.gif
Pokemon-
View attachment 17880

Name: Zarouse
Pokemon: Zangoose
Type: Normal
Ability: Immunity
Moveset: Night Slash, False Swipe, Metal Claw, Razor Wind
Nickname: Zarou
Personality: Easily angered, lazy, almost always bored, quiet and tends to keep to himself
Dislikes: Peppiness, obnoxious noises, insects and stupid questions
Crush: ~
zarou_x_tsupo_collab_tuliblu_by_matt_loveless-d46wg9a.jpg(ignore the adorable little Poliwag)
Zangoose 2.jpg
Zangoose_or_Mangriff_by_mangriff39.png

I don't normally like group RPs, but this seems too interesting not to at least try to join ><; I drew both forms together...No intermediate. Sorry it stinks xD

Name: Hiruka
Sex: Female
Pokemon: Kirlia
Type: Psychic
Ability: Synchronize
Moveset: Confusion, Lucky Chant, Magical Leaf and Heal Pulse
Nickname: Hiri is sometimes used, but she prefers to be called Hiruka or Hiru.
Personality: Hiruka is the type that is easily made nervous, but also easily pleased. She tends to have a lot of energy, and tries to use hobbies to keep herself in check. She fears others, yet loves them. Basically, she's completely ironic. Tends to be a bit dense.
Likes: Sweets, trees/plants, other pokemon (she prefers pokemon over people); has come to enjoy learning to cook and knit. She tends to sleep in trees when allowed.
Dislikes: Water (no one knows why, but it freaks her out), ghosts (though she tries to hide it).
Crush: TBA
Appearance: Drawing of Both Forms