1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

The Hidden Isle of Amergin

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Optimistic Potato, Aug 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    Click the banner to get to the group!

Game Masters: Optimistic Potato & OmegaVelociraptorsaurus
    Open Date: 09/09/2014
    Genre: Fantasy, Group, Open World, & Mature.
    Rating: Mature for possible violence, language, death, sexual themes, death, and gore.
    Link: Click here!
    Description: Welcome to Amergin, a magical world filled with many different beings. Just last night you slept in your own bed, and this morning you wake in a land unfamiliar to yourself. You come from a mundane world filled with the comforts of technology, a world without magic. But you aren't the only one from your world that has been transported to Amergin. The question is, do you wish to find a way to leave this world and return to your own, or do you wish to stay here and live out your days in Amergin?
    You can either be a human from our world who was transported to Amergin, or you can be a citizen of Amergin, but please post in the correct boards. Please make sure you take the time to read all of the information before putting up a character sheet. I know it is a lot, but I've put a lot of work into this roleplay, and I hope you enjoy.
    Notes: If you have any questions feel free to post here or pm either OmegaVelociraptorsaurus or Optimistic Potato.

#1 Optimistic Potato, Aug 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2014
  2. We are currently at 3 members, the actual rp will start after 1 or 2 more members.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.