Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Optimistic Potato

Original poster

Click the banner to get to the group!

Game Masters: Optimistic Potato & OmegaVelociraptorsaurus
Open Date: 09/09/2014
Genre: Fantasy, Group, Open World, & Mature.
Rating: Mature for possible violence, language, death, sexual themes, death, and gore.
Link: Click here!
Description: Welcome to Amergin, a magical world filled with many different beings. Just last night you slept in your own bed, and this morning you wake in a land unfamiliar to yourself. You come from a mundane world filled with the comforts of technology, a world without magic. But you aren't the only one from your world that has been transported to Amergin. The question is, do you wish to find a way to leave this world and return to your own, or do you wish to stay here and live out your days in Amergin?
You can either be a human from our world who was transported to Amergin, or you can be a citizen of Amergin, but please post in the correct boards. Please make sure you take the time to read all of the information before putting up a character sheet. I know it is a lot, but I've put a lot of work into this roleplay, and I hope you enjoy.
Notes: If you have any questions feel free to post here or pm either OmegaVelociraptorsaurus or Optimistic Potato.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are currently at 3 members, the actual rp will start after 1 or 2 more members.

Status
Not open for further replies.