Dark Blonde
✮Height✮
Five feet Four inches
✮Weight✮
One Hundred forty pounds
✮Piercings✮
Double piercings in each ear
✮Marks✮
No tattoos but I have parallel scars on my left knee from an accident when I was little
✮Health Ailments✮
Mild Depression and Anxiety

large.gif

✮Personality✮
To say I am a goofball is a bit of an understatement. Being goofy and making other's happy is what I am really good at making others laugh. Although I have my moments where I am standoffish and my depression decides to kick in for me and then I am antisocial. I am honest and will tell you exactly what you should hear whether you wanna hear it or not. I pride myself in knowing what people need to hear. I am also an outstanding listener and I can give advice with the best of them but I usually find myself more alone than most.
✮History✮
Sketchy to say the least
✮Likes✮
+Reading
+Writing
+Sweet Tea
+Chocolate
+Anything Sweet
+Making friends
+Drawing/Painting
+Swimming
✮Dislikes✮
-Bullies
-Dishonesty
-sour things
-Unpleasant heat
-Being alone
✮Hobbies✮
Writing
Reading
Drawing
✮Talents✮
Painting
MMA
✮Strengths✮
+Good Listener
+Big Hearted
+Honest
✮Weaknesses✮
-to big of a heart
-wants to believe in the good of others
✮Fears✮
That she is going to be alone
Others are going to leave her
✮Gifts✮
Telekinesis- the ability to manipulate objects by lifting them
Water Control/Storm Creation- Can manipulate water from where ever it lies. She can also create storms sometimes on a catastrophic level. (Mostly linked to her emotions)
Healing- She can heal minor and major injuries but she cannot bring someone back from the brink of death.
Fighting mastery- Can fight just about anyone and finding their weaknesses rather easily.
Limited Telepathy- Can communicate with with others via telepathy only when given permission.

6689549_orig_1405085648.jpg

✮Secrets✮
She knows about her Telekinesis and the fighting
She doesn't remember that she was raped before her memory was wiped
✮RELATIONSHIPS✮

✮Family✮
Does not remember them, all she knows is she is a ward of the state.
Lennox Daniel German Older Brother Unknown to her though
✮Friends✮
Theodore King
Lenny German
PM me
✮Boyfriend (Crush)✮
Theodore King (Crush)
✮Enemies✮
NONE PM me

✮Extra Curricular✮
Painting
✮Schedule✮
1. Home room
2. AP Calculus
3.Ap Euro History
LUNCH
4.Photography
5.Painting
6.AP Lit
7. Physics
✮Other✮

Jennifer-Lawrence.jpg

Last edited:

[dash=purple]

✮Name✮
Sayuri Celeste Sonzaku
✮Nickname(s)✮
Yuri
✮Age and Birthday✮
17, April 5th
✮Grade✮
junior
✮Gender✮
female
✮Sexuality✮
straight
✮Position✮
science nerd
✮Eye Color✮
hazel eyes
✮Hair Description✮
long brown hair that is naturally wavy. wears it down mostly, but when she is studying she wears it in a high bun.
✮Height✮
5'5
✮Weight✮
125lbs
✮Piercings✮
double ear piercings and a belly ring. She favors a metallic dragon ear cuff on her left ear
✮Marks✮
treble-bass clef heart tattoo on back on the neck
✮Health Ailments✮
allergic to cherries​
[/dash]

[dash=purple]
✮PERSONAL✮

✮Personality✮
Yuri is studious as she is kind. However don't take her kindness for passiveness. Yuri wont think twice about standing up for herself or others. Yuri knows when its time to fight, and when its time to walk away from a confrontation. She does not do well with drama or petty gossip. For this reason she shys away from her fellow students. Unless something terrible is happening in front of her, or her friends are in trouble, Yuri tries not to get involved. Her true passion is her music and her early research. If its studying or anime, Yuri will most certainly hold up a conversation.
✮History✮
Sayuri grew up with mostly her dad. While her parents were happily married, her mother was always away on business. By the time Yuri was born, her parents were knee deep in their careers. Due to her father unique situation he was able to care for hr primarily. Yuri's family home was a sprawling mansion that housed a good amount of her fathers' research. Yuri's earliest conscience memories is of her father, Kim Sonzaki, amazing green house. Sayuri doesn't love her mother less for this. When her mother is off, Meili Sonzaki would meet her and her father at their vacation house in Korea, where they would enjoy what little time they had together. As Yuri grew up, she developed her parents need to be the best at whatever they do. Her love for music drove her to learn multiple instruments, and placed high in many competitions for singing. Her father, who always took her to his lab and conferences, taught her all the research he had. As Yuri got older, she started going to her mother's fashion trips, giving her more chance to bond with her. This resulted in Yuri's deep since for fashion, even though she prefers jeans to a dress. Yuri deep understanding of biology gave way to her learning about her abilities early on. Yuri grew her first set of wings at 10, when research about dormant DNA found its way into her father 's study. Yuri first pet bird at age 8 told her many secrets about the animal world. Yuri used her amazing plant manipulation abilities for her own graphing hobbies at 12, and in her father's lab she discovered her alchemy gifts. While her talents amazed her, she knew that telling someone, even her parents, would has unknown consequences. Unfortunately the world around her had different ideas. At age 15, while on a trip to the beach with some friends, she saved a drowning child by growing gills. At the time she the idea was very experimental, but it worked. Someone must have seen her gills before she could transmute them back. Almost a year later Sayuri was taken from her bed in the middle of the night. When she awaken she was at Hidden Academy. its been a year since she got here.
✮Likes✮
sushi, sweets, junk food, running, music, animals, nature
✮Dislikes✮
meat, watching sports, country music, rude people
✮Hobbies✮
watching anime, reading, listening to classical music and k-pop/j-pop, singing, playing her instruments, growing plant hybrids
✮Talents✮
picture memory, classically trained musician, sings beautifully
✮Strengths✮
very smart, perfect pitch
✮Weaknesses✮
history, cant dance, very shy
✮Fears✮
highs
✮Gifts✮
alchemy- creating one thing from another. has its own limitations since it depends on the chemistry of the original object or elements.
animal mimic or DNA control- sayuri can transmute her own body parts to that of an animal. This is DNA based. Sayuri is simply accessing dormant DNA coding and turning them on. She can grow wings, gills, and other animal characteristics. Sayuri can also grow limbs back and regenerate from wounds, but she can still die.
animal telepathy- can read animal mind and talk to them, however it doesnt work on humans since their brainwaves are too similar to her own.
plant manipulation- can control plant growth and actions.
✮Secrets✮
She secrets like muscular guys, but will never admit it. Yuri also sucks at drawing, which is why she adores anime. Video games is another passion of hers, but since she is is always busy with music or studying, she had to cut that down to make time for anime and reading.Yuri knows about her abilities, and she knows something is up about the school, since they wont let her visit her parents. However she doesn't know about their real motives.​
[/dash]

[dash=purple]

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮

✮Family✮
Father, Kim Sonzaku, is a biologist. Her mother, Meili Sonzaku, is a model turned CEO of a international fashion company.
✮Friends✮
Theodore
Melika
Jesse
Kyler
Quin (lab partners)
Dan
Sunshine
August
Isabelle
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
(pm me if interested)
✮Enemies✮
TBA
✮Extra Curricular✮
choir
✮Schedule✮
1.homeroom
2. Pre-calculus
3.U.S history
~lunch~
4. AP literature
5.AP biology
6. Choir
7.Chemistry
✮Other✮
The only thing she has from the outside is her family heirloom, a ring that features amethyst and sapphire. She keeps in on a chain around her neck.​
[/dash]

bcenter

Last edited by a moderator:
#b80000
"I guess this is the part where I say something witty..."
tumblr_inline_n3ypd2TTSm1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3ylkn5BxR1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yqpgxLzk1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yqrpLPXW1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3ylwuGJAU1s2djns.gif

tumblr_inline_n3yi6hWII41s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yhsei4pK1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yi229DDf1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yhzs4dLj1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yhvzUzpR1s2djns.gif

[fieldbox=Basics, #b80000, solid]
Name
"Kyler, remember the name."
. Kyler Maxon Stokes .

Nickname
"No one really calls me Kye but my mom."
. Kye .

Age & Birthday
"Almost legal."
. 17 & April 25th .

Grade
"Started from the bottom now... I'm not quite to the top.."
. Junior .

. Male .

Sexuality
"Gotta love the ladies."
. Heterosexual .

Position
"I'm the All-star, baby.."
. Jock .
[/fieldbox]
original.gif

[fieldbox=Appearance, #b80000, solid]
Eye Color
"They say green is the rarest eye color there is."
. Green.

Hair Description
"Super soft, wanna touch?"
. Medium brown, short, thick .

Height
"As a tall male I love short girls."
. 6'2 .

Weight
"I'm mostly muscle."
. 178 lbs .

Piercings
"Not really my thing."
. N/A .

Marks
"Check out my ink."
. Kyler has a scar on both sides of his right ankle, from when he broke it .
. Tattoo: [spoili]
tattoo-on-hands.jpg
[/spoili].

Health Ailments
"I'm as healthy as a horse."
. Allergic to Bleach .
[/fieldbox]
danielsharman4.gif

[fieldbox=Personal, #b80000, solid]
Personality
"In a word? Awesome."
. Kyler presents himself as a courageous young man with integrity and an endless supply of confidence. He's very outspoken and opinionated, though he does not discriminate against others for their own opinions. Truth be told, he is known for being a major flirt, and some would even go so far is to call him a womanizer. But, Kyler does care deeply for those he actually gets in a relationship with. It doesn't seem like it to outsiders, but Kyler is actually very picky and selective with who he gets close with. It's sort of like a defense mechanism, because he will only allow people he deems worthy to see certain sides of him. Kyler tends to be very cocky and can even be an asshole, if pushed just right. But, those he is close to know that if there was human version of a teddy bear, it would be him. He's actually very thoughtful, protective, and sweet. He likes to make others smile, especially when they're down. Because Kyler doesn't care what others think of him, he will sometimes embarrass himself on purpose just to bring a smile to someones lips. He has great sportsmanship, though he is also very competitive. Still, once he's lost he'll accept it and move on. Kyler will always take responsibility for his actions, and expects others to do the same. Finally, Kyler tends to be very trusting of other people, which results in him being extremely gullible. .

History
"Actually, I like to live in the present."
Kyler was born in the middle of the night to a very loving family. He was a very happy baby, and very much a momma's boy. However, he and his father did share a special bond over sports. He'd been watching football games since before he could even talk, and as soon as he turned four he joined football. Of course at that age it wasn't very competitive, but he loved it anyways. From this he branched off to several other sports, very quickly becoming the athlete he is today. Also when he was four, his little sister, Jessamine, was born. Kyler had always viewed his female peers as an equal, but there was something so fragile about his baby sister that he knew he'd protect her his whole life.

Jessamine also took a liking to sports, and even if she wasn't allowed to play on the same teams as her big brother, they did play together at home. It wasn't until Jess got into middle school, during Kylers freshman year in highschool, that she started acting like a girl. She became more interested in her nails and hair... and so Kyler adjusted. He learned how to curl her hair for her, and sometimes would let her paint his nails. No one other than his immediate family knew this, of course, and the two siblings had a mutual agreement that they'd never tell anyone. And so, their strong bond held.

Meanwhile, Kyler continued to play sports, now during the summer and for his high school. He made Varisty in every sport during his freshman year... which resulted in several hazings. He's done things he's not proud of, and was humiliated more times than the young jock could count. Luckily his family never found out, and once freshman year was over it was his turn to do the hazing. But, he never participated. In fact, he despised many of his teammates for how they treated the young new-bee's on Varsity, and sometimes warned others about planned hazings so they could avoid them.

It was decided halfway through his sophomore year that Kyler could need a tutor for math classes, as well as English. Apparently, he excelled in sports so much because he was unsatisfactory when it came to academics. But, he tried not to let it get to him, and again the family decided to keep this among themselves.

One day he was walking home from school when he was thrown into a van by people he did not know. He was knocked unconscious, and when he came-to he was in the nurses office of Hidden Academy. How he got there is a mystery to him, as no one seems to be willing to answer his questions.

. Spicy Food, Cuddling, Milkshakes, Roller Coasters, Granola Bars, Cotton Candy, Horror Movies, Bananas, Sports, Christmas Lights, Energy Drinks, and Soup .

Dislikes
"School. I hate school. Especially this one."
. Homework, School, Archery, Wrestling, Sunburns, Traffic, Mysteries, Early Mornings, Smoking, and Poptars .

Hobbies
"Anything that involves a ball... or two."
. Racing, Working Out, Various Sports, and Cooking .

Talents
"Flirting, of course!"
. Aside from having a natural knack for any kind of sport, Kyler can also cook very well. In fact, during holidays he usually kicks the whole family out of the kitchen, aside from his younger sister, because he is the only one in his family with any cooking ability. Because he is very confident, Kyler is also good at public speaking, and since he was young he's been good at climbing (tree's, counters, you name it). If you were to ask Kyler what his best talent is, however, he would tell you, "Flirting, of course!" .

Strengths
"Oh hi, have you seen my muscles?"
. Thanks to a lifetime of playing sports, Kyler can throw with great accuracy. He's also very strong, has greatstamina and can run pretty fast. He has a great deal of discipline and is tough. He's energetic and outgoing, which leads to him being good with confrontation .

Weaknesses
"I have none."
. Kyler tends to be, well, arrogant. He's also overprotective of his friends and over-competitive. He lacks creativity, and because he sees the good in everyone he is also very gullible. Also, when provoked, Kyler can be very violent .

Fears
"I laugh in the face of fear. Ha! Ha! Ha!"
. When Kyler was young his mother and him got into a car accident. Luckily they were fine, but a little girl in the other car was killed. Because of this Kyler has a fear of vehicle accidents. And, because his friends and family are the most important things to him, Kyler is afraid of hurting those close to him, physically, mentally, and physically .

Gifts
"I'd say my greatest gift is what my momma gave me, if you know what I mean."

Mineral Absorption [spoili]
colossus1.gif
[/spoili] - [spoili]
As long as Kyler is touching something, he can turn his skin into the same kind of material that thing is made of. For example, if he is touching a brick wall his skin will turn to brick. If he is holding a ruby he will soon become a teenage boy with red rock-hard skin. Or, if the desire so strikes him, he could touch the carpet and in seconds he'll be a fuzzy monster... thing. This ability does not work with water, air, fire, other living creatures or plants. His ability only works with non-living solid things.[/spoili]
Self Duplication [spoili]
Self+duplication+src+across+the+universe+http+youtube+oxwmt4vkq80+t+2m17s_354139_5216107.gif
latest
[/spoili] - [spoili]
As implied by the name, Kyler can make duplicates of himself. So far, he can only make three, but it can be expected that as he grows stronger this number will grow. He feels everything that happens to his duplicates, but he will not take any permanent damage. So, if one get's his arm cut off he will feel the pain, but he will not loose the arm. Another example is if one of his duplicates is killed, he will not die. His duplicates are basically clones of himself, so he cannot control them, but when he is finished with them he can command them away. Also, the more duplicates he has in use the weaker he is.[/spoili]
Item Duplication - [spoili]
Much like Self Duplication, Kyler can create duplicates of solid items. As far as he can tell, he can only make three duplicates of the same thing, and they cannot be erased like his self duplication's. In order for his power to work he has to be able to see the item, and must move his hands in a ripping motion, as if he was pulling the duplicate out of the original. [/spoili]

Secrets
"I have no secrets."
. Sometimes tears up during Romantic Movies (usually during kissing scene) .
. Family does not know about him being Hazed in sports .
. Knows how to style hair because he sometimes did his sisters hair for her .
. Had a crush on Ariel from the little mermaid when he was little .
. Used to be a bully when he was little, and he really regrets it now .
. His friend once talked him into using steroids. He only did it once because he hated how it made him feel .

[/fieldbox]
daniel-sharman.gif

[fieldbox=Relationships, #b80000, solid]
Family
"Touch them and you die."
Mother - Cathy - Secretary [spoili]
giphy.gif
[/spoili]
Father- Karter - Accountant [spoili]
HD0SU.gif
[/spoili]
Younger Sister (by 4 years) - Jessamine [spoili]
tumblr_mzyqk3YX1l1rvua2oo1_500.gif
[/spoili]

Friends
"Everyone needs someone to lean on who's not a family member."
. Emma Heleen Naaktgeboren .
. Gabrielle Catherine Swarovski (To a point) .
. Isabelle Leer Jordan .
. Lennox Daniel German (To a point).
. Melika Jasmine Daniels .
. Quinton Ivan Brice ("Bros") .
. Sayuri Celeste Sonzaku .
. Ophelia Francesca Romano .
. Interested? PM ME! .

Girlfriend
"Currently single and very ready to mingle."
. Isabelle Leer Jordan (CRUSH) .
. N/A -Interested? PM ME! .

Enemies
"I like to think I'm a very likable guy."
. Luke Mortelle .
. Mark Mortelle .
. Samara Mortelle .
. Interested? PM ME! .

[/fieldbox]
original.gif

[fieldbox=Extra Curricular, #b80000, solid]
Schedule
"Humans are creatures of pattern."
1. Home Room
2. U.S History
3. English Honors
LUNCH!
4. Geometry
5. Anatomy Physiology
6. Sculpting
7. Film Class

Other
"I think we covered all the bases."
. When Kyler fails he gets very frustrated and continues to try over and over, to the point he becomes obsessed unless stopped .
. He loves Mexican food .
. When he's just laying around he prefers to be shirtless .

[/fieldbox]
"... I'm not witty."

Last edited:
Will be joining again lol. Tomorrow.

Back got new phone

Reactions: HEX
Now that I've finished my characters I guess it's time to figure out their relationships with everyone. Let's see...

@Autumn_Burns_Red - Jesse and Ryan both have Asthma, and they have dance 3rd hour (If we're going in the order that our classes are?). Maybe when they get tired in Dance class they could take breaks together, and become friends? If you're up for a friendship between them. Also, maybe her and Melika could butt-heads, because after reading her personality I think they might. And, while we're talking about Melika, both her and Theodore have Calculus together. They're both kind of nerds, so maybe they could drift together and become friends?

@IceQueen - Theodore and Daniel both have AP Literature. I know Daniel is closed off, but perhaps the two could develop some sort of friendship based on the fact that they're both kind of loners?

@Olissa - First, I'd like to say that I love the gift you gave Emma. It's so creative! Anyways, she and Kyler have Geometry, and they seem like they'd really get along. Would you be interested in a friendship between the two?

@XxDreamingxX - Isabelle and Kyler seem like they would get along very well, and they have Film Class together. Would you mind a friendship between them? And, would it be alright if Kyler had an attraction towards her? ALSO: Quinn and Kyler would make really good friends, I think. Since their both juniors and both are athletic and all. Wanna be bros? AND: Quinn and Ryan will have English 9 together, so that's another possible friendship.

@Ruby - I see you haven't yet completed your CS, but August and Ryan will have Chemistry together. Lab partners?

@Poisoned Rose - Sunshine and Theodore will have several mutual classes, and they seem like they could get along well. Would you mind if Theo had a crush on Sunny?

@koolkat4595 - I see that you are not finished with Yuri, but her and Theodore are both put down as nerds. Perhaps they could be buddies?

@Brea That's cool! Totally fine! BY the way, updating in a bit, I have another girl, kind of more of a tomboyish kind of person, and its a quick CS I will have to apologize for that, it won't be done for some time

Reactions: Brea
@Brea yes and she would be crushing in him too because they are both really smart and she got bumped a grade for hers so yes it fits well for them ^^

@Brea I am perfectly fine with those relationships!

Thanks, it's a power I developed myself. It's actually a little more extensive than I have written here, but since I caught someone stealing her ability once, I'm keeping certain aspects of her power secret for now :)
Anyway, about the friendship between the two, I suppose that could work. She's also a disaster in the kitchen, so should she ever learn that he loves to cook she'd probably end up joking that he could cook for her. (Seriously, she's so bad, she could probably mess up instant noodles too)

There's a chance Em'll likely ask Theo for help in various classes, as they have many in common (AP Literature, European History, Drawing, Physycs), are the same year, and she's not really good at learning/remembering stuff. (Okay, she doesn't need help with Physics and Drawing, but the other two she could use some help with) of course he's more than welcome to decline, but she'll probably ask him at some point.
(The current order of the classes in my character's classes list can be switched around since I just threw them there willy nilly)

Last edited:
I am still working out Yuri's CS but if anyone wants to plan out stuff and relationships feel free to pm me. also im kinda tempted to make another character but there might be too many girls

I think August is finisged now.

Now that I've finished my characters I guess it's time to figure out their relationships with everyone. Let's see...

@Autumn_Burns_Red - Jesse and Ryan both have Asthma, and they have dance 3rd hour (If we're going in the order that our classes are?). Maybe when they get tired in Dance class they could take breaks together, and become friends? If you're up for a friendship between them. Also, maybe her and Melika could butt-heads, because after reading her personality I think they might. And, while we're talking about Melika, both her and Theodore have Calculus together. They're both kind of nerds, so maybe they could drift together and become friends?

@IceQueen - Theodore and Daniel both have AP Literature. I know Daniel is closed off, but perhaps the two could develop some sort of friendship based on the fact that they're both kind of loners?

@Olissa - First, I'd like to say that I love the gift you gave Emma. It's so creative! Anyways, she and Kyler have Geometry, and they seem like they'd really get along. Would you be interested in a friendship between the two?

@XxDreamingxX - Isabelle and Kyler seem like they would get along very well, and they have Film Class together. Would you mind a friendship between them? And, would it be alright if Kyler had an attraction towards her? ALSO: Quinn and Kyler would make really good friends, I think. Since their both juniors and both are athletic and all. Wanna be bros? AND: Quinn and Ryan will have English 9 together, so that's another possible friendship.

@Ruby - I see you haven't yet completed your CS, but August and Ryan will have Chemistry together. Lab partners?

@Poisoned Rose - Sunshine and Theodore will have several mutual classes, and they seem like they could get along well. Would you mind if Theo had a crush on Sunny?

@koolkat4595 - I see that you are not finished with Yuri, but her and Theodore are both put down as nerds. Perhaps they could be buddies?

And I'm fine with them being lab partners!

Right, so since the whole 'who's friends with who' is currently going round, might as well throw Em in the loop too.

Ditzy elite year former exchange student looking for friends/enemies/frenemies/love interest/etc.

Okay all kidding aside :P

I haven't gone by everyone's lists of classes to see who is or isn't in the same class as Emma, but for anyone that does have a class with Emma (there doesn't seem to be an order currently on when which class is given? so just ignore the order I have), let me know, so we can see what the two might think of each other.
Those of the Elite year would at least know her. Beyond that, open for any form of perspective.

Making my three guys now^^.

I feel like Emma and Sunny would be good friends

Yeah I suppose that could work. They aren't really part of a set 'position' so far, both are in the Elite year and have a few classes together, so yeah a friendship between them would make sense.

I'm making two boys and a girl...a bitch lol. Which seems to be my specialty lol. I love making a bitch..so fun.