2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
PLEASE SEE OTHER THREAD FOR THIS RP! IT HAS BEEN RECREATED!
The Hidden academy

H.A (what the students know it as) is a unique school full of students with powers like no one has ever seen. The kids here, well they are superhuman. However, they don't know that. See the students here aren't here by will, but by force...kidnapped to be exact. Once inside the gates of the school, they are taken to the Eraser, a man with a gift to erase all memories and put in make believe ones. Without telling the kids, the staff and board is training them to become their slaves, to become pawns in the upcoming campaign in ridding the world of super humans. Taking some of the most powerful super humans and erasing their powers, making them a regular humans again. Can the students escape before it's too late?
linebreak.gif

Rules!!
1: No one liners if you can. Hard to reply to and I love reading long responses
2: RESPECT EACH OTHER IN OOC. No one likes a bitch
3: no limits to how long your responses are. I really don't mind.
4: Make your characters however you want!! Be creative
5: Everyone LOVES ROMANCE!! It's completely okay here! If things get too steamy though, take it elsewhere.
6: THERE'S A 3 CHARACTER LIMIT.
7: Let's keep the level of supernatural characters even. We don't want too many of one supernatural creature

Character Sheet
(Picture/GIF Real people only. If you wanna incorporate more than one that's great!)
✮Name✮
✮Nickname(s)✮
✮Age and Birthday✮
✮Grade✮ (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Elites(seniors)
✮Gender✮
✮Sexuality✮
✮Position✮ (Jock, cheerleader, etc)
✮Eye Color✮
✮Hair Description✮
✮Height✮
✮Weight✮
✮Piercings✮
✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos
✮Health Ailments✮
✮Personality✮ (Paragraph please . Or if you want to list things out and put a little description of each character trait that's alright too)
✮History✮ (At least a paragraph)
✮Likes✮
✮Dislikes✮
✮Hobbies✮
✮Talents✮
✮Strengths✮
✮Weaknesses✮
✮Fears✮
✮Gifts✮
✮Secrets✮ List a few, can be silly, or serious

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
(If you want to be in a relationship with one of the character, see them first)
✮Family✮
✮Friends✮
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮

✮Extra Curricular✮
✮Schedule✮ (You have 7 periods in a day, first is homeroom, between 3rd and 4th period is a hour lunch.)
✮Other✮ Anything Else I Forgot

linebreak.gif

(F) Freshman (S) Sophomore (J) Junior (E) Elites aka Seniors.
Classes:
History: (F) World History, (S)Government History, (J) U.S History, (E) European History
Math: Algebra, Geometry, Algebra 2, Pre-Calculus, Calculus
English: English 9, English Honors, AP Literature (J & E)
Science: Biology, AP Biology, Chemistry, Anatomy Physiology, Physics.
Electives: Drawing, Painting, Dance, Sculpting, Choir, Drums & Guitar lab, Photography, Drama (If you want anymore let me know!)

linebreak.gif

CHARACTER LIST
Melika & Jesse Daniels - @Autumn_Burns_Red
Alice Hunt - @Spectator
Sephiria Heartnet - @Sephiria
Piper Steen - @Binks

Last edited by a moderator:
May I join?

Thanks! Give me a few minutes and I'll have a character.

Reactions: HEX
May I join as well? Seems very interesting! I'm glad to come upon a fine role play without anime.

Reactions: HEX
Thank you! And yeah, feel free to join.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

I know I shouldn't bring up other RPs in here, but it is okay if I bring Helen over from Ghost Isle? I'm having less and less faith in that one ever starting with each passing hour, and she's a character from my novel that desperately needs work

@Autumn_Burns_Red

I know I shouldn't bring up other RPs in here, but it is okay if I bring Helen over from Ghost Isle? I'm having less and less faith in that one ever starting with each passing hour, and she's a character from my novel that desperately needs work
Yes feel free to.

original.jpg

✮Name✮ Jesse Micheal Daniels
✮Nickname(s)✮ JD, Jess, Lucky
✮Age and Birthday✮ 17 // August 19th
✮Grade✮ Junior
✮Gender✮ Male
✮Sexuality✮ Bisexual
✮Position✮ The Artist
✮Eye Color✮ Green with an red touch.
✮Hair Description✮ Shorter on the sides, and longer on the top, dark brown and smells of Old Spice.
✮Height✮ 6,4
✮Weight✮ 201 lbs
✮Piercings✮ Ones seen above
✮Marks✮ ones seen on left arm above.
✮Health Ailments✮ Asthma
✮Personality✮ Jesse can have a mean strike if provoked, and they is no stopping a angry Jesse.

✮History✮
There are two backgrounds for him, the one that is the truth and the one that is make believe.
Here's the one that was scrubbed from his memories. Jesse was raised in a single family household, his father had been arrested and jailed for vehicular manslaughter. Jesse's mother, Rebekah, took care of him and his twin sister Melika. When Jesse was about eight he was in school getting yelled at when all of a sudden his teacher froze, no one else just his teacher. Jesse did something and she reanimated, like nothing happened. When Jesse went home, he told his mother what happened and she pulled him (and Melika) from school saying that their Aunt Rose would teach him. Years past and Jesse obtained a few new powers, like shifting someone's luck and making objects explode with the slightest movement of his hand. When they were sent back to school, they were again relisted and on the radar, for High School, Jesse and Melika were walking home and pulled into a black van, cuffs put on and bags over their heads. They were than taking to H.A, and their memories erased.

Here's what they put in. Jesse and Melika grew up in a household, with both their mother and father. Their mother was a aspiring artist, and their father was a Detective. Melika and Jesse had no other siblings, but they were fine with that cause they had each other. Melika grew up doing almost everything she wanted to do, like sports and clubs. She had a knack for computers and technology. Jesse grew up with the creative edge. Almost everything he worked on either got a A+, or in a art show. He also was an experience MMA fighter. When their parents heard about H.A, they insisted on them attending.

✮Likes✮ Painting, Sculpting, MMA, Music, Cake, Pie, Milkshakes, Fruit, T.V, Superhero Movies, Horror Movies, Skateboarding, Monkeys, Pandas, Swimming.
✮Dislikes✮ Whores & Cheaters, Greed, When his art work is ruined, Ripping clothing, Nails on a chalk board, Being broke, Hamburgers, Dumb-asses, People who ask him too many questions, Teachers.
✮Hobbies✮ Sketching, Painting, Making Music, and Dancing.
✮Talents✮ MMA, Music, Art.
✮Strengths✮ (WIP)
✮Weaknesses✮ Trust Issues, Curiosity, Shattered his knee cap before being kidnapped.
✮Fears✮ Losing his sister, Being unable to make art.
✮Gifts✮ Can shift the weight of Luck for someone or against someone, Can freeze time, can cause something to explode (No fire needed).
✮Secrets✮
Knows there's something up with H.A, doesn't know what though.

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Family✮ Melika Daniels - Twin Sister.
✮Friends✮
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮

✮Extra Curricular✮
✮Schedule✮
1.Homeroom
2.Physics
3.Dance
4.Lunch
5.U.S History
6. Algebra 2
7. AP Literature
8.Choir
✮Other✮ Anything Else I forgot

rachael_leigh_cook_unknown_shoot_T6HI5op.sized.jpg

✮Name✮Melika Jasmine Daniels
✮Nickname(s)✮ Mel
✮Age and Birthday✮ 17 // August
✮Grade✮ Juniors
✮Gender✮ Female
✮Sexuality✮ Heterosexual
✮Position✮ Floater.
✮Eye Color✮ Golden Green
✮Hair Description✮ Naturally brown, dyed blonde. Mid-length, and smells of roses.
✮Height✮ 5,4"
✮Weight✮ 116lbs
✮Piercings✮ Ear
✮Marks✮ None
✮Health Ailments✮ Allergic to Cats.
✮Personality✮ Melika can be a complete bitch (Runs in the family), though strip away all the guard walls she puts up, you'll find a fun loving girl, who at times will kick your ass. She is a techno-genesis, and can break through every and any firewall or security system made. Though she hates it if people call her a nerd because of it. Melika likes to live on the edge, she likes to feel the adrenaline coursing through her veins.
✮History✮ (See Jesse's for the lie) Here is her real background.
Melika was always the kid in school that never failed a test, though no one ever said she had to try. Melika was hyperactive during sports and that sent her straight into Varsity lane. When Melika was about eight she was on a computer at her friends house, when she started to day dream about how to make a totally new computer out of the old one. Not realizing it, the computer had come apart, parts levitating in the air, and was reconstructing to the design and upgrade Melika was thinking of. Her friends father was watching her do so, and immediately called her mother. She was home schooled, and than sent to High School, where she ended up being kidnapped and sent to H.A.

✮Likes✮ Hacking, Coding, Reading, Running, Volleyball, Dancing, Music, Biology, Classic movies.
✮Dislikes✮ Being alone, haters, history class, cats (allergic), Mornings.
✮Hobbies✮ Running, Computer work,
✮Talents✮ Hacking, Coding, Building new things.
✮Strengths✮ Observer, Patient, Intelligent, Volleyball.
✮Weaknesses✮ Trust to easy,
✮Fears✮ Spider,s Clowns, Losing her brother, Heights.
✮Gifts✮ Technopathy, Super-mentality, Technological Magic, Technology Manipulation.
✮Secrets✮ Still a virgin, She hacked into the schools server and read some strange shit about everyone.

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Family✮ Jesse Daniels -Twin Brother
✮Friends✮
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮

✮Extra Curricular✮
✮Schedule✮
1.Homeroom
2.U.S History
3. Dance
4. Lunch
5. AP Literature
6.Calculus
7.Anatomy Physiology
8. Photography
✮Other✮ Anything Else I Forgot

Last edited:
tumblr_mae6zwWs9N1qjuprpo1_500.jpg

✮Character Sheet✮
✮Name✮
Alice Mikaela Hunt

✮Nickname✮
Al, Ali

✮Age✮
15, March 30

✮Grade✮
Freshman

✮Gender✮
Female

✮Sexuality✮
Straight

✮Position✮
Floater

✮Eye Color✮
Blue

✮Hair Description✮
Natural, long redhead

✮Height✮
5'3"

✮Weight✮
115lb

✮Piercings✮
helix

✮Marks✮
None

✮Health Ailments✮
ADD, social anxiety

✮Personality✮
Alice is typically a quiet and shy girl when it comes to crowds, but she can handle fine with one or two people. She is agreeable in most situations, clever and cultured. She is forgiving and doesn't usually like to share her ideas with other people because she's embarassed of them. Alice usually lets people choose things for her such as topics for an assignment or a person to work with. She is flexible and enjoys most topics in learning.

✮History✮
Alice had always been a normal girl, normal friends, normal hobbies, normal family members. Her parents were divorced at the age of 5 and she visited them every other weekend for quite some time. Her father was obsessed with motorcycles and the two enjoyed sharing the music they liked with each other. Alice and her mother on the other hand had a somewhat mutual relationship. She would usually spend the most time in her room when with her mother, mostly because she couldn't stand her step father who was always complaining and picking on Alice. Her life continued normally like that until she was 15, when she started high school.

✮Likes✮
Junk food, quiet places, art, old music, astronomy

✮Dislikes✮
Large crowds, drama, presenting, religion

✮Hobbies✮
Writing & gymnastics

✮Talents✮
Lying, swift-footed

✮Strengths✮
Science, English, Physical Education

✮Weaknesses✮
Foreign Language, Social Studies, Mathematics

✮Fears✮
Darkness, spiders, thunder

✮Gifts✮
Extreme flexibility, alot of upper body strength, good memory, multiple forms of density control

✮Secrets✮
Occasionally talks to herself, she's afraid of thunder

✮Relationships✮
✮Friends✮
Eve Leana Jensen

✮Extra Curricular✮
✮Schedule✮
Homeroom
English
Physical Education
Social Studies
Mathematics
Lunch
Fine Arts
Science

Last edited:
I'm in I'll make Cs tomorrow

I know you said real people but what if it was like digitalaly made but looks pretty real like your profile pic or mine..

Shoot for it.

Character Sheet
8d5e1ef73be94d47765a6f9935323aae.jpg
(Only she's a little thicker due to working out. And bigger boobs xD)

✮Name✮
Sephiria Avelin Heartnet

✮Nickname(s)✮

✮Age and Birthday✮
July 15 18

✮Grade✮
Elites(seniors)

✮Gender✮
Female

✮Sexuality✮
This is questionable

✮Position✮
Rebel, delinquent, bad bitch (which ever you feel like calling her)

✮Eye Color✮
Violet around the pupils and blue around that then black edges of her irises.
_20150703_093632.JPG

✮Hair Description✮
Long raven silken strainds that have a tent of blue when in the sun.

✮Height✮
5'7

✮Weight✮

✮Piercings✮
She has an industrial piercing on her right ear along with two normal piercing on both ears and a cartilage piercing on her left ear.

✮Marks✮
The Phoenix is on the left shoulder and lower right filling in where the flowers do not.
_20150703_095815.JPG
_20150515_164753.JPG

✮Health Ailments✮
None

✮Personality✮
She's the definition of Rebel, by this point the teachers no longer care what she does because they are simply tired of putting up an argument with this stuborn going woman. She honestly doesn't care what others think about her however she can be very venomous. With those who consider her a friend she might act like your lover which is why most question her sexuality. If you confront her you will come to notice that she's a rather fun person to be around all though she might spit out sacasum and insults if you annoy her. She flirtious and always bounces around. She's not easily to trust others and most times she even questions her friends motives.

✮History✮
She never lived a normal life with her parents famous in the underworld. However when they disappeared one day when she was five she was taken away and sold as a slave. Let's just say alot of things happened and even then she still put up a fight. However all the trauma and horrors of being sold like an object came to an end when she was kidnapped and brought to H.A.

✮Likes✮
• Music
• Not being bothered
• Messing with people
• foxes
• wolves
• sweets

✮Dislikes✮
She hates being told what she can and cannot do and will put up a fight.
• most people
• being touched
• Math
(List goes on and on)

✮Hobbies✮
• Gaming
• Hacking
• Violin playing
• Messing with people.
• Writing
• Photography

✮Talents✮
• Hacking
• Violen playing
• Marshal arts

✮Strengths✮
• Science
• Literature
• Math (Though she doesn't like it)

✮Weaknesses✮
• History

✮Fears✮
Let's just say she feels the whole place thing again.

✮Gifts✮
In short she's psychic.
Death-warning - A vision of a living person prior to his or her death.
Precognition, premonition and precognitive dreams - Perception of events before they happen.
Psychokinesis or telekinesis - The ability to manipulate objects by the power of thought. (Even herself.)
Psychometry or psychoscopy - Obtaining information about a person or object, usually by touching or concentrating on the object or a related object.
Scrying - Use of an item to view events its past or future.
Telepathy - Transfer of thoughts, words or emotions in either direction.

✮Secrets
She was the one who glued the Headmaster/ Principal to his desk and then dumped neon paint all on his white suit.

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
(LET ME KNOW OKAY?)
✮Family
N/A

✮Friends✮

✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
She will have Jess whether anyone likes it or not x3

✮Enemies✮

✮Extra Curricular✮

✮Schedule✮
HomeRoom
Euro History
Nap time
Calculus Now Lets see what secrets I can find.
Lunch Fooooood
AP Literature Story time.
Chemistry Putting me in this class was probably a bad idea.
Photography Time for my afternoon walk
Dance Now I go sit under a tree and play my Violen.

✮Other✮

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember we are just Super humans, not Supernaturals.

You won't have to change your powers if that makes it better.
In a way the powers are super human.
Supernatural is like vampires, werewolves, ghosts and magical things.

Superhuman is like Superman, Spider-Man, Goku and most Xmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.