The Hidden Academy

Sounds fun and she openly called lenny her brother and it should be interesting to see Theo's reaction to her near confession

Reactions: Brea
sounds good to me, though i dont know if Sayuri will willingly go. someone might have to drag her out of her room to socialize

Awesome also is that Demi levato

Does anyone see future friendships or possible relationship with Lia?
Just so I get an idea of how Lia will act to certain people.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ , I wonder how Lennox is going to take it when he finds out his girlfriend is a super nerd...xD

Anyways, how would you guys feel about a back to school bon fire later that night?
I know...he's going to be like, what? Really xD, The Superstar Jock, dating a nerd rofl.

You know Gabi and Lennox will be there...but Gabi might stay a way from the fire a bit...ice and all xD

Reactions: HEX
I know...he's going to be like, what? Really xD, The Superstar Jock, dating a nerd rofl.

You know Gabi and Lennox will be there...but Gabi might stay a way from the fire a bit...ice and all xD
I can see it now, he slips up and calls her a nerd. She gets mad and 'accidentally' sends an army of mini-bots after him.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
View attachment 82667
✮Name✮ Ophelia Francesca Romano
✮Nickname(s)✮ Lia
✮Age and Birthday✮ 17, December 21st
✮Grade✮ Junior
✮Gender✮ Female
✮Sexuality✮ Heterosexual
✮Position✮ "Um, excuse me? No, no, no! I don't do cliques. I do fun!"
✮Eye Color✮ Chestnut Brown
✮Hair Description✮ Naturally color is dark brown, but has been dyed lavender on the tips. Shaved short on one side (small part).
✮Height✮ 5'6"
✮Weight✮ 137Lbs
✮Piercings✮ Right nostril, two in each ear lobe and industrial
✮Marks✮ None
✮Health Ailments✮ Dyslexia

✮Personality✮ Lia has always been a wild child. Shouting at the top of her lungs when she excited, adventuring away from situations when bored, being the life of the party. Though Lia seems to be most calm when she is drawing/doodling, or even singing out a melody. Many people believe she is a star in the making, but Lia just wants to have a good time. However Lia's bright and inviting personality, she can tend to be mean in tough situations, it's almost like a guard that goes up.

✮History✮ This will mostly be RPed! Though I should explain how she is a junior and new to the school. Lia was kept in one of the many secret rooms out under the watch tower. Yes, there are hidden rooms out there. Mostly because her powers refused to be lost, though she had no memory of them. They kept showing up. So until this year, when they stopped showing themselves (really she just got them under control, without knowing about them), they put her into the school.

✮Likes✮ Music, Art, Ice cream, Playing Volleyball, Singing, Writing songs, Playing instruments.
✮Dislikes✮Whores, and chocolate.
✮Hobbies✮Art, Singing, Partying.
✮Talents✮ Singing and Drawing.
✮Strengths✮ Determination, Fast Thinker, Amazing Guesser.
✮Weaknesses✮ Can lose focus too quickly.
✮Fears✮ Spiders, Snakes, and Breaking a heel (broke her ankle once when she broke one).
✮Gifts✮
Thought Projection- The ability to bring her thoughts and imagination to life.
Voice Manipulation- can copy anyones voice and speak exactly like them.
Projective Levitation- The ability to Levitate other people and Objects.
Levitation- The ability to Levitate.
Mediumship- The ability to see Ghost, however, Lia can't hear them talking to her. She kind of has to play charades with them.

✮Secrets✮
Lia actually hates being in the spot light.
Lia kind of knows about her powers, but more like thinks it's something supernatural force doing it not her.

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
LET'S SEE WHO WILL BE HER FRIEND OR ENEMY! AND MAYBE EVEN FUTURE BOYFRIEND!
✮Family✮
✮Friends✮
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮

✮Extra Curricular✮ "Um, yeah this is full of my own time that I spend my way....and in Volleyball practice!" Volleyball
✮Schedule✮

1. Homeroom
2. Anatomy Physiology
3. Drawing
LUNCH
4.AP Literature
5. Calculas
6.U.S History
7.Sculpting
✮Other✮
Friends with Kyler and Ryan?

Also: I like the idea of a back to school bonfire. Andddddd I have a question: Does everyone have homeroom together or is it separated by grade?

Friends with Kyler and Ryan?

Also: I like the idea of a back to school bonfire. Andddddd I have a question: Does everyone have homeroom together or is it separated by grade?
All characters have it together! Not the whole student body, but our characters have been assigned the same homeroom for interaction chances.
And yeah, I think Lia would be good friends with them.

Reactions: Brea
A bonfire would be a nice idea indeed.
And honestly, Emma is the type that could be friend(ly) with just about anyone, it mainly depends on if the other person can deal with her frequent absent mind. So it's also kind of in your hands on whether or not she could be friends/friendly with Emma.

Yeah, I like the idea of the bonfire! :)

Also, still looking for friends and romance for Vanessa :)

@Autumn_Burns_Red not sure if you saw my comment about Emma and possible friendships, but it was directed at you. (And others too as it's a general enough comment, but it was at least an answer to your question about who might be friends with Lia)

@Autumn_Burns_Red not sure if you saw my comment about Emma and possible friendships, but it was directed at you. (And others too as it's a general enough comment, but it was at least an answer to your question about who might be friends with Lia)
Oh I did not see that! Thanks for informing me. And yeah, Lia isn't necessarily a mean person so...yeah I think their friendship could happen.

Last edited:
I'm not quite sure if I'm following, but okay. :)

Ah yeah, had a feeling a word or two might be missing, makes sense now ^^

~The image is kind of in a glitch sorry! x~

tumblr_m7p6s9MIlO1rxfwujo1_r1_1280.png

✮Name✮
Luxana Heart.

✮Nickname(s)✮
Lux.

✮Age and Birthday✮
17 | 5th November

✮Grade✮
Junior.

✮Gender✮
Female.

✮Sexuality✮
Questioning.

✮Position✮
Artist.

✮Eye Color✮
Blue.

✮Hair Description✮
Long brown thick hair.

✮Height✮
5"

✮Weight✮
126 lbs

✮Piercings✮
N/A

✮Marks✮
x
x

✮Health Ailments✮
N/A
✮Personality✮
- Shy|Curious|Stubborn|Difficult at times| Not trusting|
+ Artistic|Hard Working|Nice|Sporty|Musical|Caring|Trustworthy|

Luxana is shy, always has been. Some people could say that it's just the way she is or the way she grew up. Lux never has been one of the 'popular girls' and mostly keeps herself to herself, mostly because that's what she's always been told to do. But she has a great personality that she doesn't really show anyone because she thinks that she will eventually hurt everyone if she gets to close to them. Luxana doesn't trust the Academy and is desperate to find out more but of course that's against the rules. So I guess you could say she's curious. But she's also very hard working and thinks that without hard work nothing good will really happen for you in life. There's the odd exception though. Lux is incredibly musical but obviously to shy to show anyone. And if you have a secret she'll keep it as if no one ever told her. But she doesn't trust people with her secret's which is the downside. She's also stubborn and difficult, well she does think everyone will hurt her. The rest of her personality is for the people who get to know her.

✮History✮
Luxana's history is quite private and she doesn't like many people too know. So if you bring it up she will most likely change the subject.

Both her parents died in a car crash with a tractor when she was a baby so she has developed a fear of driving and the road. Lux had been taken into care almost immediately because there was no hope that either of her parents survived. Luxana was extremely depressed for a long time and she still is now. Luckily she was adopted by a single 'mother.' Lux still hasn't really grown to like her but there's nothing she can do. Her parent also has an abusive boyfriend who doesn't only hit his girlfriend but Luxana as well. Most of the time he's passed out drunk on the couch. Well that's the way she sees him in the morning when she sneaks out to school.

✮Likes✮
Art|Music|Skateboarding|Punk Rock|Llamas

✮Dislikes✮
Not being able to trust someone|Being shy|Her foster family|Not needed conflict|Lies

✮Hobbies✮
Sketching|Acting|Listening to Punk Rock|Playing guiatr

✮Talents✮
Being invisible|Art|Noticing things others don't

✮Strengths✮
Not giving in to bullies|Standing her ground|Avoiding conflict

✮Weaknesses✮
Depression|Not having many friends

✮Fears✮
Knowing some of her powers| Finding the other powers she might have

✮Gifts✮

Literally invisibility, Speed.

✮Secrets✮
My gifts| Her Foster family

✮Family✮
N/A

✮Friends✮
Vanessa, Ryan, Theodore.
(Message if interested.)

✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
Fate
(Message if interested.)

✮Enemies✮
Luckily
avoided.

✮Extra Curricular✮
✮Schedule✮

. Home Room .
. European History .
. Drawing .
. Lunch .
. Photography .
. Biology .
. Physics .

48cc400af77d0a8daf419ee58b149c3c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
~The image is kind of in a glitch sorry! x~

tumblr_m7p6s9MIlO1rxfwujo1_r1_1280.png

✮Name✮
Luxana Heart.

✮Nickname(s)✮
Lux.

✮Age and Birthday✮
17 | 5th November

✮Grade✮
Junior.

✮Gender✮
Female.

✮Sexuality✮
Straight.

✮Position✮
Artist.

✮Eye Color✮
Blue.

✮Hair Description✮
Long brown thick hair.

✮Height✮
5"

✮Weight✮
126 lbs

✮Piercings✮
N/A

✮Marks✮
x
x

✮Health Ailments✮
N/A
✮Personality✮
- Shy|Curious|Stubborn|Difficult at times| Not trusting|
+ Artistic|Hard Working|Nice|Sporty|Musical|Caring|Trustworthy|

Luxana is shy, always has been. Some people could say that it's just the way she is or the way she grew up. Lux never has been one of the 'popular girls' and mostly keeps herself to herself, mostly because that's what she's always been told to do. But she has a great personality that she doesn't really show anyone because she thinks that she will eventually hurt everyone if she gets to close to them. Luxana doesn't trust the Academy and is desperate to find out more but of course that's against the rules. So I guess you could say she's curious. But she's also very hard working and thinks that without hard work nothing good will really happen for you in life. There's the odd exception though. Lux is incredibly musical but obviously to shy to show anyone. And if you have a secret she'll keep it as if no one ever told her. But she doesn't trust people with her secret's which is the downside. She's also stubborn and difficult, well she does think everyone will hurt her. The rest of her personality is for the people who get to know her.

✮History✮
Luxana's history is quite private and she doesn't like many people too know. So if you bring it up she will most likely change the subject.

Both her parents died in a car crash with a tractor when she was a baby so she has developed a fear of driving and the road. Lux had been taken into care almost immediately because there was no hope that either of her parents survived. Luxana was extremely depressed for a long time and she still is now. Luckily she was adopted by a single 'mother.' Lux still hasn't really grown to like her but there's nothing she can do. Her parent also has an abusive boyfriend who doesn't only hit his girlfriend but Luxana as well. Most of the time he's passed out drunk on the couch. Well that's the way she sees him in the morning when she sneaks out to school.

✮Likes✮
Art|Music|Skateboarding|Punk Rock|Llamas

✮Dislikes✮
Not being able to trust someone|Being shy|Her foster family|Not needed conflict|Lies

✮Hobbies✮
Sketching|Acting|Listening to Punk Rock|Playing guiatr

✮Talents✮
Being invisible|Art|Noticing things others don't

✮Strengths✮
Not giving in to bullies|Standing her ground|Avoiding conflict

✮Weaknesses✮
Depression|Not having many friends

✮Fears✮
Knowing some of her powers| Finding the other powers she might have

✮Gifts✮

Literally invisibility, Speed.