The Hidden Academy

It's all good Shattered

I finally posted^^.

Shit sorry guys. Something came up and I've been busy. I swear my next post will come tomorrow, promise! I am, soo sorry.

Reactions: Unbound and HEX
Shit sorry guys. Something came up and I've been busy. I swear my next post will come tomorrow, promise! I am, soo sorry.
It's fine.

Reactions: Brea
Getting my post up today, as soon as I possibly can. Just gotta check in witha few other roleplays and all of that. Shouldn't be longer than about 3 hours though, and is should even be sooner than that.

@Brea Can't wait! :) I went and talked with ryan in my first post, so interested to see the interactions! :)

Reactions: Brea
Curious how long the breakfast scene will continue on?

Working on a post

Update: I'm halfway finished with my post. I did finish it earlier and then my computer shut down so I rage quit and had to calm down. Don't have the time to finish it tonight, but I will get online tomorrow and finish it after work. Will be up at about 4:30-5 PM Mountain Time. Sorry about the inconvenience.

@Satan's Mistress would it be ok if Sunny was friends with your triplets because she has a mutable personality and can basically get along with anyone.

I will have a post up sometime today.

its been a minute, ive been waiting on someone who im in a scene with, but i dont know if they are still around. If everyone is introduced and in breakfast, how about we go class now? give everyone a chance to talk to others and explore?

That's pretty much what my next post is going to be. I was waiting for I think to be the last person to get to breakfast, so...

Reactions: koolkat4595
AAAA, I think that's one of my characters. I'll have to put his post up soon

thats awesome, ive been so excited about posting for this RP :bananaman:

I am going to be making a new girl! Totally new, and she will be introduced to other characters during homeroom, so we will be moving one shortly!

Will reply here shortly

tumblr_n83y3wPYGw1ssgvqjo1_500.png
✮Name✮ Ophelia Francesca Romano
✮Nickname(s)✮ Lia
✮Age and Birthday✮ 17, December 21st
✮Grade✮ Junior
✮Gender✮ Female
✮Sexuality✮ Heterosexual
✮Position✮ "Um, excuse me? No, no, no! I don't do cliques. I do fun!"
✮Eye Color✮ Chestnut Brown
✮Hair Description✮ Naturally color is dark brown, but has been dyed lavender on the tips. Shaved short on one side (small part).
✮Height✮ 5'6"
✮Weight✮ 137Lbs
✮Piercings✮ Right nostril, two in each ear lobe and industrial
✮Marks✮ None
✮Health Ailments✮ Dyslexia

✮Personality✮ Lia has always been a wild child. Shouting at the top of her lungs when she excited, adventuring away from situations when bored, being the life of the party. Though Lia seems to be most calm when she is drawing/doodling, or even singing out a melody. Many people believe she is a star in the making, but Lia just wants to have a good time. However Lia's bright and inviting personality, she can tend to be mean in tough situations, it's almost like a guard that goes up.

✮History✮ This will mostly be RPed! Though I should explain how she is a junior and new to the school. Lia was kept in one of the many secret rooms out under the watch tower. Yes, there are hidden rooms out there. Mostly because her powers refused to be lost, though she had no memory of them. They kept showing up. So until this year, when they stopped showing themselves (really she just got them under control, without knowing about them), they put her into the school.

✮Likes✮ Music, Art, Ice cream, Playing Volleyball, Singing, Writing songs, Playing instruments.
✮Dislikes✮Whores, and chocolate.
✮Hobbies✮Art, Singing, Partying.
✮Talents✮ Singing and Drawing.
✮Strengths✮ Determination, Fast Thinker, Amazing Guesser.
✮Weaknesses✮ Can lose focus too quickly.
✮Fears✮ Spiders, Snakes, and Breaking a heel (broke her ankle once when she broke one).
✮Gifts✮
Thought Projection- The ability to bring her thoughts and imagination to life.
Voice Manipulation- can copy anyones voice and speak exactly like them.
Projective Levitation- The ability to Levitate other people and Objects.
Levitation- The ability to Levitate.
Mediumship- The ability to see Ghost, however, Lia can't hear them talking to her. She kind of has to play charades with them.

✮Secrets✮
Lia actually hates being in the spot light.
Lia kind of knows about her powers, but more like thinks it's something supernatural force doing it not her.

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
LET'S SEE WHO WILL BE HER FRIEND OR ENEMY! AND MAYBE EVEN FUTURE BOYFRIEND!
✮Family✮
✮Friends✮
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮

✮Extra Curricular✮ "Um, yeah this is full of my own time that I spend my way....and in Volleyball practice!" Volleyball
✮Schedule✮

1. Homeroom
2. Anatomy Physiology
3. Drawing
LUNCH
4.AP Literature
5. Calculas
6.U.S History
7.Sculpting
✮Other✮

Last edited:
@Shattered♦Secrets™ , I wonder how Lennox is going to take it when he finds out his girlfriend is a super nerd...xD

Anyways, how would you guys feel about a back to school bon fire later that night?