5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
The cold air seemed to resonate in the woods surrounding the small town in which almost everyone knew everyone. Of course, on this cold night, those who had wronged him would find themselves changing in their sleep, as Adelardus the Great kept his promises to those who dared to mock him. When they would awake, the group would find themselves by the lake towards the clearing in the middle of the woods. If you would look at the lake, you would notice yourself considerably older or younger than you were. One of the first to wake up was Xander Cross.

" That motherfucking sorcerer wasn't lying about me regretting it..." Xander replied, looking at his reflection and was thankful that he had clothes on.

XC.png

He wanted so much to curse him out, but he knew that he could probably make things worse. Thankfully, he was used to strange things on him that itched. He looked over at another man waking up.

" You were affected by the sorcerer too? I'm Carter Clark and this was my older brother James," he gestured to the younger teenager lying next to him, scratching his bearded face.

" Can't say that I know anyone else here," he said.

The teenager stirred awake and cursed as he look at his reflection by the lake.

" Well, this is complete and utter nonsense, but we have to figure this out."

" I think he can help us figure it out," a fourth male replied, running his hand through his hair.

" I'm Griffin Jacobs by the way."
" Well at least we are getting names out of the way, I'm Jackson Williams," Jackson replied, running his hair over his thin beard before going silent.

Xander turned to the strange man and looked at him.
"
We should wait for the others to wake up before I inform you on how I can help. Introductions of myself can wait until then," he replied, looking at the others and waited to see who were up.
@Gands @PoetLore @~Dark Disney~ @yourwarriorangel @Crow

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Bella

Bella rises slowly into a sitting position and stretches. She looks around slowly at the awakened boys.

d4d717d3a3acbf8d1e4653c8db2ef975.jpg

" Hello Boys! Call me Bella ! Last thing I remember was being at a café for dinner. Did someone say something about a Sorcerer ?

Bella has a smooth, rich and low pitched voice that seems to hit people's ears like a fine wine.

She gestures to another man who is just now waking up nearby,

"This is Matthew, he's with me! ... "

"Uggh, what in the hells ? "

MV5BMTg2MjU3ODMxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDk0ODM5NDE.png

"Mo... Bella, you look different, younger..."

He takes out a mirror, looking at himself, his body.

" I think I've doubled in age ? "

(( Bella rolls her eyes at his dramatics ))

" Yeah, like she said, I'm Matthew. Anyone know what's going on ? "

He closes his eyes for a moment, concentrating, then opens them again, satisfied with the results.

Bex heard voices and frowned. Why were there people in her bedroom? Her fuzzy mind asked as she came awake. Throbbing in her ears and behind her eyes finally forced conscious awareness to her mind and she rolled over and laid her arm over her eyes. She was not really someone who loved mornings, but she'd be awake in a minute....especially given the circumstances.

The words that were being spoken and their implications finally penetrated her mind and she sat up and looked around. She didn't recognize anyone. How was that possible? She knew everyone in town...at least she thought she did. She pushed up from the ground and brushed at her skirt and shirt. her wary gaze moved from person to person but a warm smile was plastered to her face as she did so. "Where are we?" she asked as she looked, "I am Bex..."

She could see others lying about on the ground still sleeping? Or were they hurt? "Are they ok?" she asked wondering if they shouldn't check or something. "What's going on? Why don't I recognize anyone?" She was confused, and that wasn't something she enjoyed.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
"I- I'm older and taller now, and so are you, Skydive!"

A mature-looking woman converses with the giant steed-sized frog beside her as it croaks in response, seemingly nonchalant about the whole thing. The two looked into the waters as this supposed 'Skydive' sticks its tongue out to reach for a duck flying above the lake, send an electric shock through it, then consume it.

"My back feels muuuch better. Aaahhh..." a young man says, before he turns to see a giant caterpillar. He screams- not in fear- bit for other reasons. "Wingreed, what happened to you?"

'Wingreed', this gargantuan steed-sized caterpillar was called, growled at the various others at the lake, crawling towards them.

"Wingreed, no!"

The caterpillar decides to climb a tree to consume an entire nest of bird eggs.

The two siblings finally saw each other.

"Whilmena, you're..."

"Herman, are you- wait you don't look any different."

As the others woke up, the mysterious figure noticed that most were awake. " Well,11 out of 13 seem to be enough for me, even though two of you are still knocked out, I can handle them." The man gestured over to the woman with dark hair. " That's Sabine Cavanaugh, she's a Fae who ticked the sorcerer off. Yay, fairies."

The man pointed over to the unconscious male with brown hair and a thick brown beard."
That's Jacob Wood, same situation. Hopefully, they wake up soon, but I'm sure some of you can carry them if they don't wake up. Well, now that their introductions, I'm Toddly Notta Sorcerer, call me Todd."

" That would be me. Xander Cross. I managed to tick off a sorcerer by making fun of his elaborate cloak and well, now I'm here," Xander replied, crossing his arms.

" Thank you for that Mr. Cross for that brief explanation. If it wasn't obvious by now, you all managed to tick off Adelardus the Great and now you're here. So, now, I got good news, bad news, great news and horrible news. Normally, I would let you pick, but time is of the essence. The good news is that there is a way to break the curse, the bad news is that it involves a quest to retrieve an old artifact, the great news is that I actually know where it is and as for the horrible news, well, you see, it just wasn't you twelve he cursed. You see even great sorcerers can have bad days, so he may have cursed about twenty five people that day and those other thirteen have gotten together and want the Hex Breaker for themselves, but let's not dawdle on the negative, after all, I got something else here." He pulled out a box and it opened to an assortment of weapons and... random objects that could probably be used as weapons.

Inside the box, the group would be able to see that it contained a 6 foot tall rapier, twin daggers, a bow and arrow, a sword cane, a stiletto dagger, a sword, a gun, a bazooka, two chairs, a small black sphere with the label 'Nothing' and a water gun. "
I believe that these should be sufficient for defense. Ahh, I nearly forgot something rather important." He tossed everyone awake a wallet with their names and fake birth dates with their current photos and slid the other two wallets onto their person. How he got these was a mystery to everyone. " These should do if anyone stops you and asks for ID in places such as hotels and bars. They may not be the best pieces I could produce, but I was given such short notice," he replied.

" I feel that was a lot of information to process and I'm not sure what to make of any of it. Maybe it might be a good idea to get those weapons. In most video games and stuff, when someone gives you weapons, it might be good for you to take them before something goes horribly wrong. I mean, the man seems trustworthy enough to me," Carter replied, looking over, not sure what else there was to say about it.

James looked over at his brother. "
I'm sorry, I don't see him as trustworthy. His name is Toddly Notta Sorcerer which sounds like Totally Not A Sorcerer which just makes me think that he is a sorcerer or a magic user at least and not trust him," he said.

"
My parents had a certain sense of humor, but you are not incorrect, I am indeed a magic user, but I'm a magician."

Griffin meanwhile was more focused on the people that were waking up then the others. " It's nice to meet you Bella, Matthew and Bex. As for the questions, I think our magician guide just answered them mostly. As for the why you don't recognize anyway, I imagine it has to do with the fact that the guy who cursed you teleport you from home. Since I think you were all still knocked out, I'm Griffin Jacobs. I hope this doesn't take too long," he replied.

" It seems to the theme of the day, Miss. That seems to be the case for all of us expect three of us," Jackson replied to her.

He wasn't about to question what was going on with the giant frog. Seeing as this wasn't his first rodeo with the supernatural and he had dealt with a magical house in the past, this was somehow not the strangest thing that had happened to him. He took a deep breath, not certain what else there was to say about their current situation.

A gun shot rang out and hit the tree. Todd turned and groaned. " So, more good news and bad news. Good news, we are getting a team building activity. As for the bad news, that is the gun of one of the many other people who also want the Hex Breaker."

Landing with grace and poise in front of the box of weapons was an adult female with blue eyes.

CQ2b-oA0prPQPNFUU0BOQHBCVQFhWhe62FM6_aSo_P4uBp0hkAM0VbGLpfLYHXmvYSR7GwUpXHt0cCWGF0aq9YDl-l5YSRLlsBqCffw44nqdYZAD97NW-r8aQBpKJebmI5UTh-oF

… who turned into a bear.

" I know her, she's older, but that's Jamie Riley, one of four shapeshifter siblings... oh, this can't be good," Xander mumbled, wondering how many supernatural creatures he had turned.

It seemed that a younger teenager emerged from the woods, toting a large gun which looked comical against his small frame.

kZ0fGye6QxqtlpTIdC5h3wRrxzhkz-AN1Qa4epCJ0zPmMK966tA0tP5s3rPsf52HlUsFK0nBzBhkYqKpLRjcQlTXNHETFOisYT_8HCaNnivWQYYU8I9u5W1Rg5znI_AqU2Pk7y5H

" …. He turned a dangerous supernatural hunter into a teenager. Is this their weakest enemies?" Jacob asked.

"
I have a name you know. Richard White."

" Well... you see the sorcerer may have turned a ton of supernatural creatures of those thirteen specifically a supernatural hunter, four shapeshifting siblings, two siblings who are masters of fire and ice, a fire/ice dragon, a werewolf, a vampire, a siren, a succubus and one human" Todd replied.

" Are you sure that last one is a human?" Xander asked.

" Well, he looked human, but who knows? Less talking, more team-building to get the weapons and defeat these two. Once we defeat them, I am sure someone has the means to trap them somewhere," Todd replied, looking over at Griffin and his suitcase. Griffin sighed. This was going to be a long night.

@Gands @PoetLore @Crow @~Dark Disney~ @yourwarriorangel

Last edited:
Before nearly anyone would realize, Bella was among the weapons, taking a stiletto dagger and the sword cane, shaking it out of it's cane sheaf.

"Matthew, I am going to dance with the bear. Can you perhaps do something besides smile at the other boy ? "

She put herself between the bear and her party, a blade in each hand. She was confident and a bit eager with a small smile on her face.

Matthew

Matthew on the other hand was in no way confident as he prepared his defenses. He was going to concentrate on the hunter. His best magic would be be his defense, as better safe than sorry. For his offense, the magic of correspondence. He could in theory, turn the art of seeing far away places into an offense against the Hunter.

He brought his defenses up. Unless you were a magus, there was no visible effect. Instead, actions taken against him would have severely reduced odds of being at all effective.

Bex had absolutely no experience with weapons and she was pretty sure anything metal would end up working against her. her clenched her hands into fists and moved toward the box of weapons. Her mind was screaming, non magnetic...and for some reason she grabbed the chairs. They had simple clean lines and the legs seemed like they could be removed easily enough and gripped. They would be a little like a baton then. She'd spent enough time twirling one to feel like that was her best option even though it required close combat.

She looked at Griffin, "You seem to know a few people though..." She smashed the first chair just as the shot rang out. She jumped up and turned not realizing the bullet was now in her hand. Richard would feel as if someone was pulling at the weapon in his hands, even though she wasn't totally aware it was happening. She gulped when the hunter introduced himself and went to work getting the two legs off the chair. They looked somewhat ridiculous but she didn't care. She looked at Todd and the bear and then at the two unconscious people, "Maybe the bear can carry someone??" preferably the bigger someone she thought to herself as she looked at the back of the chair. it would make a decent cot. She pulled off her coat and tied the sleeves to the top of the chair and used the sting tie at the bottom to tie the bottom of the jacket to the lower legs of the chair. "We can carry her on this.."

She broke the other chair and looked around. "Anyone have something we can use to make the cot part of this one??" She felt the push of urgency, and hoped they could get moving. She suddenly realized she was taller...and a bit rounder in places. She reached up and realized there was a very different amount of hair and it was much freer in style than she had ever been allowed to wear. She touched her face and blinked. She had a feeling the next time she looked in a mirror she was going to see that old lady again and be totally freaked out.

"I have several questions," Whilmena says as she looks at the various weapons. They were far from what she expected from weapons, but they seemed plausible.

Well, weapons later, standard fighting style now!

Whilmena's giant frog starts off by wrapping its tongue about the bear, preparing to slam her into the waters. Should the bear touch the waters, the frog's bioelectricity would surge through it like mad!

Herman swiftly got on his caterpillar Wingreed, but instead of an aggresive strike like his sister, he sat back and planned. Even with one of the most dangerous fiends as his partner, he had to think and strategise.

The sword came out of its cane counterpart with relative ease. The bear growled, unhappy that she had been best by a person who was clearly younger than her.

Xander was too busy looking amongst the people to decide what to do. Normally, he would have rushed into the battle, but he was just done already. He retreated back, but realized that the only way out was forward which sucked for him. He decided to pretend to attempt to be helpful by trying to get Jacob Wood up.

The bear looked over at her with a growl and slashed towards her, trying to knock the blades out of her hand before she could attack with them.

Carter meanwhile was fucking panicking and because of that, he was popping in and out of being visible and holding onto the ground. For anyone watching, they would realize Carter was some sort of human ghost and all of this fear was causing his human form to lose a lot of his grips. He struggled to breath and barely felt his brother's hand.

James looked at his brother with incredible concern and attempted to grab his hand. "Carter, breath for me. Take a death breath in and out and focus on me. Ignore everything else for now."

Jackson wasn't sure what he could do in the scenario. He had never fought a bear before and he certainly couldn't deal with comical teenager with a shotgun. Both of these people seemed out of his league. He took a deep breath and stood back by Xander, knowing that if he could get a weapon, he might stand a ghost of a chance, but right now, he was of no use to them. So, that just left the most logical thing to do, stay out of the way until someone could disarm the guy with the shotgun or the bear. Either option seemed like a good idea to him. He attempted to prompt Jacob Wood up with Xander.

Griffin looked over at her for a brief moment. " Well, it does help that I learned a lot of names and owned a small little night club in the area, you get to know people when it comes..." He stopped when he noticed that she had managed to stop the bullet in her hand. He had never seen anyone do that before. Maybe she was some sort of supernatural creature or perhaps a human with powers. He watched as the gun flew out of Richard's hand and land with a thud on the ground, hitting Matthew's defenses and bouncing off, sending it richoeting off the trees, and being shot towards the bear. He wondered what else she was doing and then he realized that she was making a gurney. That was actually kind of smart and he hadn't even considered it before. He nodded. " We can certainly carry her out on that, I don't even think our helpful wizard friend can argue with us on that, but the bear isn't exactly our friend as they are someone trying to stop us from achieving our goal. I guess you missed that part when we were talking."

The bear, being incredibly distracted trying to knock Bella's blades out of her hand didn't notice the giant frog and was proceed to slam into the water and surged like mad. The bear would lose consciousness. However, due to the bear not being in the path of the bullet, it went straight, shooting through Jacob's heart before anyone could stop it.

Todd was shocked as the bullet cleaved right through Jacob, feeling terrible. He knew that people could die, but he hadn't expect someone to die so soon. However, he noticed something about Jacob. He was healing. Goddamn, that wasn't normal. He watched as he reformed and then changed into an older form. A doppelganger. That was definitely not what he had been before, but that would have to be a problem that the group would deal with later. He would have to deal with that later and that was going to be a fun talk with the group.

Richard was already fleeing from the killing of the man and the fact that he had no weapon. However, James who had managed to calm Carter down ran up and punched Richard in the face, knocking him back. Todd took the opportunity to grab Richard and bring him back.

Meanwhile, Xander groaned. " Well, turned out one of our group wasn't even real. Turns out this Jacob was more of a Jaxob."

It seemed that between Bex catching the bullet and the duo of ladies beating up a lady bear, the attackers had been defeated for now. " Well, that team building could have went better and worse. So, now that these two are gotten, shall we continue with conversation and weapon getting?" He didn't seem to want to talk about the death or the doppelganger for now, but maybe he would if they asked.

@Gands @PoetLore @Crow @~Dark Disney~

Reactions: PoetLore
Bella

"As much as I would appreciate another rest break, there are eleven more of these out there. Also, while we are regrouping can either of the large creatures carry the unconscious people till the come too ? Matthew, please use your magic to look around for the others ?"

While she is talking, she retrieves the rest of the sword cane, tucking it through a belt loop. Then the stiletto tucked into her boot. She then moves to check the bear shape shifting woman and finally the young hunter. Her superior senses will tell her alive or dead and how deeply unconscious. It is apparent that she is of course used to giving Matthew orders.

Last edited:
Matthew

Matt withdrew his defenses to a more personal and less extreme type, far easier to maintain, his luck armor. The hunter with the shotgun's day had indeed taken a turn for the worse. He would in fact prefer to get a little more data and information on these people around him. He was certainly hoping he'd get the chance. When his mother asked him... ( yes he is being more positive about that than most people would be ) to check for nearby enemies...He sat down, and took his mirror out. He used it as a focus for his extended perception spell. He also extended his perception to include perceiving other magic in the area.

" Yes Bella, working on it.. "

@PoetLore @Crow @~Dark Disney~

Bex blinked when Griffin stopped talking and she too noticed the bullet in her hand. "Um...I don't know how I am doing that...But I would have said I knew everyone in town too, but no one looks familiar to me at all." When he said the bear was not an ally but a foe she realized she'd been focused on controlling her magnetism and only half listening, "Sorry..I must have missed that..." She found a blanket and began tying it to the chair legs with her shoelaces. She finished while they were still talking about the unconscious ones, "Maybe they could pull the cot? If not...I think the two of us could." It seemed to her they were wasting a lot of time when this place was obviously known to the ones trying to stop them.

More talk of weapons, "Unless you have something with no metallic parts, I can't even touch it." She frowned at her hand, "I'm not even sure that anyone else could use them with me around. I don't know how to turn it off or even control it..." She picked up one of the rungs of the chair and looked around for a rock or something else to either throw at someone or attach to the makeshift handle like a mace head. Hopefully they would take her lack of control seriously. As if her thoughts were in demonstration mode the rifle that had fired the bullet suddenly flew from wherever it had landed before and smacked into her back with a rather loud thud, knocking her to the ground. For a second the breath was knocked out of her and she was on all fours in a stunned daze gasping for air.

Reactions: Gands
"Ah, yes, you misunderstand, Miss Bella. We would be walking and talking while we continued this conversation. We might want to check into a hotel before it becomes too dark and suspicious. As for carrying the unconscious people, well, Mr. Griffin I believe has something to help us," Todd said.

Jackson watched the other woman tuck the sword cane and stiletto into her boot and walked over to the weapons and looked at his selection and settled on taking one of the two twin daggers. Bella would be able to detect that both the woman and the hunter were in a deep state of unconscious that would last at least four hours. More than enough to imprison them somewhere. " It might be a good idea to get a weapon before they are all gone," he said.

Xander tried to surpress an eye roll at the other man. Of course it was a smart idea to get his weapon, but he would rather gather himself together. After all Jackson had decided to leave him with the Jaxob to the weapon. He groaned and slapped the doppelganger awake. He wasn't about to carry this thing around for the next few days. The doppelganger woke up from the slap and looked at Xander and imitated his movement. He would mimick Jackson and pick up the dagger. He could only sigh as he would walk over to the crate of weapons and survey what he would be taking for himself. If he waited too long, there might not be any good weapons to take for himself since his "teammates" would have taken them.

" I'm going to take the rapier. It seems to be the best choice," he said. Matt would be able to see that they were the only ones in the forest and that there was even a town off in the distance. It was difficult to tell if there was anyone in the town as the town was out of a normal person's field of view being a good range of view.

Griffin looked over at her and shrugged. "Well, I can say at least that I'm not the only one who can do strange things around here. I can control flames and stuff. So being abnormal is kind of common for me. So, yeah, I can help you with that," he said, looking over at her with a smile. He briefly looked at the weapons and took the thing that was called Nothing. He thought it would be useful to the party later. " Yeah, I do have something that can transport them actually. " He tapped the suitcase that he was holding and looked at everyone. " I made a deal with a wizard a long time ago to keep my nightclub in a suitcase, so we can store them in there. It's got a few rooms that I can lock to keep them watched in. Of course, I'm going to need someone help bring them in, but if I tinker with the setting, I can get them in and as long as someone closes and carries the suitcase, we should be good. Don't worry about the weight, it's pretty light with the arrangement I made." He hoped that would help.

James was incredibly worried about his brother and took a moment to make sure he was breathing. He found a pulse and looked over at the weapons. " Hey, Carter, would it make you feel better if you went with me to get a weapon so that you can defend yourself? I think that might really help you. So let's go and do that." He helped his brother up and walked over and looked at the weapon, taking the gun for himself. He looked over at James and took a sword out of the box and looked at what was left and tapped his brother on the shoulder. He pointed to the bow and arrow. " Good call, Carter. Bex, was it? There's a wooden bow and arrow in here that you could use," he said, picking it up and giving it to Griffin to hand over to her. He took them and would hand them to her after he helped her off the ground. Griffin would then open his suitcase and looked over at Xander who sighed and went to go with the man and grab the bear and tossing her into the suitcase along with the hunter. He honestly didn't care if they got hurt. Thankfully, the suitcase was set by rooms and Griffin had made sure that it was a locked one.

"If you would like, you can take the bow and arrow for now. Or you can take this sphere labeled nothing. Seems to be glass. Can't tell if there's metal inside, but it doesn't look like it," he said.

Todd would walk over to Xander who sighed as he tossed Sabine into the suitcase. She wasn't going to be much use if she was unconscious. He would then walk over to the weapons. " As Miss Bella stated, we really shouldn't just stand around here. So, I'm going to give the rest of the weapons out." He would hand Wilhemnia a bazooka... and though there was one out, he handed Herman two chairs. " Seems like we lost three party members somewhere with the doppelganger being and the two others must have woken up early and took the other sword and the weapon meant for Mr. Jacobs of a fire-proof set of clothes. Luckily, I always carry a spare sword, so there is no problems. " Todd would look at the group and walk off towards the town." As I previously mentioned, you were cursed by Adelarus and need to get the Hex Breaker against the others. I never did explain why though. You see, the curse he put on you in his fit of rage is a very specific one. While it initially does appearances, if a person stays in these younger/older forms that you are in, it gradually effects the mental states making you act mentally as well as physically. For some, this could take as little time as a week and for the others more resistant, a month. From my gathering of what he told me, there only seems to be most of you are varying degrees of resistant to the mental effects that it would take and exactly one who is fully resistant. And before you ask, no, he didn't specify who. Another thing to note is that there are two who have no wards and fully don't realize they were cursed. I personally believe those are the two who are awake, we might need to convince them they are cursed, but that's a separate issue. So for most it would be a week before you feel the effects. I'll let you know if you start to exhibit the effects. There is an inn we can check in who won't question things. We should be there in a good ten minutes and hopefully our two missing party members will be there. So, any other questions you have, please do ask. But I feel it might be best to start in the morning. Oh and I nearly forgot,he said something eirdly cryptic. One of you is as they should be, whatever that means..

@Gands @PoetLore @Crow

Last edited:
Bex accepted the help up and smiled, "thanks..the bow and arrows will do...We had a few classes in gym where we used them, so I might not be horrible at that.hopefully not anyway." She wasn't used to feeling this out of her element and it was bothering her more than she was letting on at this point.

Hearing the walk about the nightclub in a suitcase her brows rose and she looked at those who were having a hard time or even unconscious still and had to admit that was a far safer way for them to travel than her makeshift cot. "That's pretty amazing Griffin...Everyone will be much safer that way since none of us will be encumbered pulling a cot or carrying an extra person." Though someone would be carrying a suitcase, but still better one than several.

Todd began speaking and she listened as he did so. No more day dreaming, she needed to be aware of everything about this if she was going to survive. Side effects? Hmm,,,that was interesting. Did that mean she would forget she was a high school teenager? Or would she become senile and completely off her rocker? She didn't like either outcome so all she could hope for was that she was resistant or miraculously be the one immune. They needed to get moving though, "Who's going to help put these guys in the 'club' rooms?" she asked. She could help take someone but doubted she could carry anyone alone, though she'd be willing to help if the others weren't.

Bella

Bella listened to Todd as she prepared. She also heard Matt's report on the local surroundings. Overall, there was considerable listening for Bella. She wondered which of them had what kinds of resistances to this curse.

As the group moved she went towards the front of the group while they moved through the woods. Her senses searching for potential enemies.

Mathew

Matt kept his defenses up and tried to keep up his portal based senses going too. He was quite interested in the nightclub in a box and determined he'd inquire about that when they stopped. Listening to Todd, he was curious about the curse and whether or not he might eventually learn to reverse it.

He wasn't big on long distance travel. But he kept up with the others. Getting to the Hotel would be a welcome chance to rest.

Riding on their respective steeds, the siblings stayed quiet as the crew trodded towards their destination - a good hotel. Whatever was to be up, it was important to have a place to stay and rest on the journey before anything else, the basics if you may.

After that was secured, all other priorities could be accounted for.

James offered a weak smile to her. " It is actually really cool that your school offered classes where you could use your bow and arrow, can't exactly say I have the luxury of the back when I was a kid... which is weird to say since I'm a teeanger again, but that's not forever I guess," he said, acknowledging that he wanted the curse broken.

Griffin would look over at her and wonder how likely it was that they would wake up sooner, but he couldn't dwell on that detail or he would lose himself in his thoughts. He took a deep breath, offering a big smile over to her. " Yeah, I guess it's kind of amazing that everything has turned out so well, but yeah, it comes in handy on more than a few occassions. Of course offering a wizard a favor is a seperate issue, but the gig wasn't too bad, so it was worth it though."

Xander would look at the magic user, uncertain of how much he trusted him, but he did seem to have a lot of information that was important to the group. It didn't matter that he hadn't disclosed where he had gotten this information from, it was a good thing to know that they were on a time crunch, though it seemed weird to want to stop for the night. He would roll his eyes over at the girl who had asked if they needed help moving the guys into the room. "Yeah, that might have been helpful a few minutes ago, but the other guys already got it, though it was kind of nice to you offer. A little late, but right place or something. Maybe be a little quicker next time though," he said.

Carter wondered how come nobody was asking questions, but he was too shy to ask anything. He looked at his brother, feeling so weird that he was older now. It did ponder on how quickly things would go south though.

The doppelganger would mimic Bella, scoping out as well, though it wasn't exactly sure what it was looking for. Either way, the walk to town proved to have no enemies.

Jackson would be silent, walking in step with Todd and the others. He was the first to notice the hotel. " It looks like we made it without anything going wrong. So, Todd, you mentioned that there was two more possibly here?" He asked. He wanted to make sure that he had understood the other man correctly.

" And how important is it to get them on our side?" Carter asked, wondering how important it would be to retrieve these two people.
The party would enter the hotel before he would answer either question.

"Incredibly important actually. The Hex Breaker can only activate in the presence of a set amount of people cursed, in theory, it could cure everyone, but Adelarus personally thinks it will stops after about 14 people are cured by us, strange number, but alas. Now, I would normally have the whole group come, but it's only in my name and Griffin's name. There's a bar and an arcade nearby, I think our party members might be there, we need to divide and conquer."

" After all of this insanity, I'm going for a drink," Xavier said. Carter and the doppelganger nodded in agreement.

If Bella was still on high alert, she would immediately notice another vampire watching them from near the front desk.

MhXEuHozkfEBT_mBpblmC8mWxwkov14h103zBMVLuDqgNCVBIVqyRcT9DpOAP7ylrJtHQ-K37JzLQRigP0TI8PGNjRhW1PxJKrFIHSmqw3LSG3lgfRvL8Bt8a9c3U5VnSB_k-rX4

" I'm heading to the desk with Todd and Griffin, I don't like the look of this guy."

The others would also notice him and could choose to follow Todd and Griffin to get their room keys, though something said that would not be an easy task.

"I'm heading to the arcade," James said.
------------------------

For anyone who decided to enter the bar with Xavier, Carter and Jaxob, they would be greeted by their choice of alcoholic beverages as far as the eye could see and even some non-alcoholic for the teenagers. Outside of the bartender, there were only two people in the bar. One was a guy in a black leather jacket who seemed to be ignoring the party.

1555038294618.png

On the other side, there seemed to be a man who was very angry and heading for the group.

N0hLq8NT_ztB3351u5BKQ4Gcrf4IDoWTEpk6oWR-OCsOEq1RU493vaks3XBQ2V0x280Tn27UhcLymMveKCxSP5fvvK7wU7rx044OeuNt3vemQMRJv7S0DjjvTs3h7GguwAM71iQi

Huh- could this be one of the many other shapeshifters the sorcerer had cursed?

--------------------------------------
For those who entered the arcade with James , it would be quiet as well. The only noise that could be the rhythmtic clicking of a boy trying to beat the high score on Pac-Man.

1555038593313.png

It would seem that the group here would have an easier time..... and then they would notice a woman holding a fireball in her hand aimed at the boy.

v5J9SUDLAFzkyTw34b2HZjA-11XxtpnLxcSUFc2RUCxGRXAoigRUCFK85N7MgsCrpq2tWFoXo5YnSSE6k0ihXynz_uKt1kVQwJkkINoclbYaA_0tXF6WcNR5QBaU_fcIU7pa0esX

So much for that.

@Gands @Crow @PoetLore

Bella

Belladona was walking quietly with the group mostly still on alert. Getting to the hotel didn't help. Like most supernaturals, Bella felt most comfortable at night, in the moon's gaze.

Inside the hotel she immediately notices the other Vampire. There was always a danger when Vampires first meet. Instincts derived from the condition often woke the base animal within.

In Bella's case, she usually preferred to work behing the scenes. But, she would not hesitate to defend herself or her son. The did not betray her nature in public, but neither did she take her eyes off the male.

"Mathew, remove yourself for a moment".

Matthew

Young Matthew followed the group, finally turning off his Perception spell. The hotel seemed comfy enough, but they were there all of a few minutes before Mother Bella started to wig out. This generally meant trouble, so he didn't say anything. An arcade seemed like a cool idea so he went that way.

He even had a few bucks to put into the machines and was looking forward to loosing himself for a few moments in them. He went into the arcade, the first thing in his sight was the classic Pac man game. Mint condition too... Then all of his senses at once picked up the fireball magic, the spell's caster, a good looking redhead and the kid playing pac-man who seemed to be her target.

Matthew's defensive spells went up instinctively as he looked over at the woman.

" Excuse me, it seems I've interrupted something of a private affair. "