The Heroic Youth Initiative: A Cartoon Network, Ni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool beans. Perhaps I could snag up KP too if no one else does.

Oh my God this is a cool idea! Is Korra avalible to play?

Oh my God this is a cool idea! Is Korra avalible to play?
Yes she is, but she'd be the hardest to make a character sheet about, since she's integral to the plot. Would you want to PM me to know my ideas?

@Defaeca Good to go :)

Yes she is, but she'd be the hardest to make a character sheet about, since she's integral to the plot. Would you want to PM me to know my ideas?

@Defaeca Good to go :)

Yeah that would be a good idea. I have questions too lol, I am very knowledgeable about how the law of Avatar works XD.

Hey! Found the plot to be pretty cool and would love to join! Can i reserve Dipper pines?

Also for his history, i don't think i can add bill since he was included in the history of the RP, so do you have any suggestions of what i should do?

Hmm . . . . technically Scooby Doo is animated ( but does have a DC comic spinoff) . . . can I play anyone from Mystery Inc.( Barring Scooby Doo Mystery Incorportated since it is cgi.)? @Damien Kriez

Hmm . . . . technically Scooby Doo is animated ( but does have a DC comic spinoff) . . . can I play anyone from Mystery Inc.( Barring Scooby Doo Mystery Incorportated since it is cgi.)? @Damien Kriez

Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated wasn't CGi, it was still 2D animated.

I actually don't think any SD products have made it into the 3rd dimension (aside from the live action movies)

Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated wasn't CGi, it was still 2D animated.

I actually don't think any SD products have made it into the 3rd dimension (aside from the live action movies)
Huh? I guess I was wrong on that. ( Yeah, we don't speak of those, what live action movies?)

I actually liked all four of them (yes, the straight to video films as well). Thought they did a pretty good job of capturing the spirit of Scooby-Doo (they're flawed, but not terrible. I still say there's worse adaptations out there), plus most of the casting was phenomenal (Freddy Prinz Jr. and Sarah Michelle Gellar aside).

Plus, it also came out in that awkward phase of live-action adaptations of other media. We've got it down (mostly) since Harry Potter, but we still have a few things to fix (TMNT and Transformers, for example).

Let's just hope S.C.O.O.B. is a good take on the series.

I actually liked all four of them (yes, the straight to video films as well). Thought they did a pretty good job of capturing the spirit of Scooby-Doo (they're flawed, but not terrible. I still say there's worse adaptations out there), plus most of the casting was phenomenal (Freddy Prinz Jr. and Sarah Michelle Gellar aside).

Plus, it also came out in that awkward phase of live-action adaptations of other media. We've got it down (mostly) since Harry Potter, but we still have a few things to fix (TMNT and Transformers, for example).

Let's just hope S.C.O.O.B. is a good take on the series.
I don't mind the straight to video films, or 2 . . . but the original . . . let me just phrase this simply, I like Scrappy Doo ( hand am in that small, small minority) and since then everything has written him off. ( Which is one of the two I want to play here perhaps) Hopefully S.C.O.O.B is good.

Scrappy never bothered me either. It was that random kid from 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo that bugged me the most (seriously, what was his point aside from child appeal? Isn't that why Scrappy was made? Hell, Scooby's slow cousin from the New Scooby-Doo Mysteries (Dopey Doo?) would've fit better then that kid!)

I kind of wish the darker tone carried over from SD1 to SD2, but I admit I like both films. SD2 is a bit better since it used characters from the show more, but I was pissed when I found out they cut my favourite monster (seriously, the Giggling Green Ghost could've been used at LEAST four times in the film for a brief cameo. It wouldn't have been that hard to throw in a couple of extra guys, but the budget was a bit tight throughout the film).

On a side note if Scooby is not allowed, I do have others in mind. @Damien Kriez

( Can't love or hate Flim-flam, he had character which is good. Also Scooby Dum is his name)

Meh, I just remember being irritated by him. Maybe I need to rewatch the show (I liked everything else about 13 Ghosts though).

Right, Scooby Dum. Kind of a dum name, if you ask me.

*ba-dum, t-*

*gets hit with a rock*

AAAAHHHH!

Well, at least I got the basics of my character down. Let's see what else I need...

Hey guys, I'm on day 3 of a 4 day vacation with my girlfriend, so any and all inquiries will be answered tomorrow when I get back home. Didn't actually read any of these yet ^_^ hehe sorry

Yup, got tired of it pretty damn fast. Lol

Well,then....okay,bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.