The Heroes of Tryvallion: Kaid's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, in that case, I'll give people the opportunity to pre-reserve some characters now if they want to do so.

They're works in progress for now, but my current plans are to add a rogue, who will have some crossover with the scout, and a druid, who will be a magic user focusing on plants/animals/nature magic. Then we've got the monk who has divine magic, the druid, who uses nature magic, and the wizard, who uses arcane magic.

In the same way that I've split the scout into two roles, I'll be doing the same with the warrior. The current warrior will be tweaked a bit and renamed (I'm thinking "Wildsman" for now, but it's work in progress), to create a wild fighter who lives dangerously and has unmatched raw strength. I'll then create a new warrior called a "Knight", who will wear armour, fight with a sword and shield and be more noble, much like the heroic fantasy knights from fairy tales.

Current Roster
Scout - @Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Rogue - ??
Knight - @SaberWolf (I'm assuming, based on your previous comment, but don't feel forced to take this!)
"Wildsman" - ??
Monk - @the.complex-of-constellations
Wizard - ??
Druid - ??
I'm fine with the knight :3

Alright. I think I can stick with Monk for now, but I might still change it depending on what ends up happening with the Druid character. If that's okay at least.

Reckon I'll pre-reserve the wizard: already got a few ideas for an older wizard type character.

Also, could a name for the Wildsman be the "Berserker?" Or maybe the "Barbarian"? Something that brings Conan to mind, ha.

Reactions: Saber and Kate
Alright. I think I can stick with Monk for now, but I might still change it depending on what ends up happening with the Druid character. If that's okay at least.

That's fine with me, I won't tie you down to a character now before the OOC is up, so I'll give you an option on both for the time being.

Reckon I'll pre-reserve the wizard: already got a few ideas for an older wizard type character.

Also, could a name for the Wildsman be the "Berserker?" Or maybe the "Barbarian"? Something that brings Conan to mind, ha.

Wizard is now reserved. I like "Barbarian", it sounds a lot less awkward than Wildsman, so I'll go with that. Thanks!

Reactions: Baddamobs
Is the druid still open, I see someone marked for two with one as a possibility? I'd like the druid role, but if complex wants it, I'd be fine playing the monk. But I'd like the druid most, I think. :>

Is the druid still open, I see someone marked for two with one as a possibility? I'd like the druid role, but if complex wants it, I'd be fine playing the monk. But I'd like the druid most, I think. :>

Oh, that's me! If you'd prefer the druid role definitely take it then! I can be the monk.

Also, hi again! (I'm one of the people interested in your witch roleplay, ^~^)

Oh, that's me! If you'd prefer the druid role definitely take it then! I can be the monk.

Also, hi again! (I'm one of the people interested in your witch roleplay, ^~^)

Well, which would you prefer? I'm open to both, but since I like druids and it would be something new it would be fun. Either way, I'll have fun with it.

And yep, I remember you. :3 Looking forward to roleplaying with ya.

Well, which would you prefer? I'm open to both, but since I like druids and it would be something new it would be fun. Either way, I'll have fun with it.

And yep, I remember you. :3 Looking forward to roleplaying with ya.

Ah, the thing is that the monk preset role is... well, there, and that's why I called it. The druid one's not up yet. I guess once it is we can decide who gets which role? But for now I can take monk and you can take druid, if that sounds good to you.

Mhm. If I don't like druid I'd obvs. be fine giving it up :) So, that works.

Cools^^ can't wait to start man!!

@Kate Just want to know if we are playing human only charries? Or like dwarves, elves, orcs and hobbits playable?

Cools^^ can't wait to start man!!

@Kate Just want to know if we are playing human only charries? Or like dwarves, elves, orcs and hobbits playable?

Can't remember, but I'm pretty sure I saw something about being able to choose between different races outside of humans. It's on the first page. :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Can't remember, but I'm pretty sure I saw something about being able to choose between different races outside of humans. It's on the first page. :)
Yeah thanks bruh. So like upon re-read I see it near bottom of OP...

Boo seriously needs to stop stabbing forks in her eyes before reading. Like glasses could help but cant wear them cuz the forks keep getting in the way :333~

Yeah, I was going to allow humans, dwarves and elves. I think that's sufficient, but if you've got something specific in mind then maybe drop me a message and we can talk it out?

Yeah, I was going to allow humans, dwarves and elves. I think that's sufficient, but if you've got something specific in mind then maybe drop me a message and we can talk it out?
Oh its all good. Just missed the list of ethnicities, cuz silly Boo ;D

But like for charrie pics, are we doing realistic images, or realistic~ish artworks or Anime~ish art? Just wanna know so I can start hunting now :33~

@Kate, will there be any info on the druid and other new party members?

@Kate, will there be any info on the druid and other new party members?

There will be, but it's going to take a little time. I'm working all weekend and I need to get the character sheet for your roleplay up, too, then I can go back to working on this one.

I'm working on the detailed characters, with full backgrounds, along with all the lore, so that I can just go straight into launching the OOC thread for this, which will hopefully happen some time during the week.

There will be, but it's going to take a little time. I'm working all weekend and I need to get the character sheet for your roleplay up, too, then I can go back to working on this one.

I'm working on the detailed characters, with full backgrounds, along with all the lore, so that I can just go straight into launching the OOC thread for this, which will hopefully happen some time during the week.
Awesomes^^!!

Cuz I think I found me a pic for the Scout ;D

Reactions: Kate
Hey~hey~^^!!

@Kate

Soooooo like is this still going on?

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom

It is, and you're not the first person to ask that, either!

The last two weeks have been manic, hence it grinding to a halt... I should have some more time this week and as I'm on top of all my other roleplaying obligations for now, I'll have time to finish off the lore and character guides for this one. Then I can put up my OOC and we can finally get started.

Sorry for the wait!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Status
Not open for further replies.