Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Superheroics, Slice-of-Life, Anime, a fair deal of fandom...
In-character thread

Welcome to Hanazawa Co-Ed School. A school for boys and girls from middle to high schools. You are a student here, but not any ordinary student.

You are a hero of your own story.

~~~

Imagine this - every one of us is the protagonist of our very own anime. Slice of life, Mecha, Mahou Shoujo, Supernatural, Sports, SciFi, a lot of stories to tell about our lives.

Now, what do you do when you aren't living through the literal pages and episodes of your life? Well, here's the answer.

You join a club. Going home club? Nope. Boooring.

It's the Hero Club. A club where you, the hero of your story, become a hero in another tale! Lead by Akizuki Akane, the hero club does all kinds of things - all kinds of volunteer work. Maybe find a cat or two. Some camps. You get me, don't you?

Anyways, nothing could go wrong in such times! Could they?

~~~

Where there is light, there must be darkness. And a fucktonne of Xehanorts. You are a villain, some form of evil, or something. You have found a perculiar young girl by the name of 'Akizuki Akira', who calls herself 'Tainted Bible'. She acts in a way that intrigues you, you believe that she is what you want - a slave, a minion, a loyal woman to work by your side as you do your evil things, even an evil leader or heir, or simply a potential equal or ally.

But wait.

To get closer to Akira, you must first partake in what is known as the 'Occult Club', which Akira leads. After that, you warm up to her. How hard could it be?

Oh, you don't want to know.

Last edited by a moderator:
z61qYL2.png

"Not all heroes wear capes! Or masks! Or... you get me, don't you? You definitely do."

The Hero Club. A brand new club that constantly does volunteer work, such as visiting orphanages and nurseries to entertain children, helping stray animals find new homes, finding lost children or animals, and all that. It's relatively new. It is lead by the first-year high schooler Akizuki Akane.
You have chosen to join this club, being a hero and all. What awaits? I don't know.

AlYg5S1.png

"Are you my minion? Or are you my equal? Either way, you are now a denizen of my realm."

The Occult Society, also known as the Occult Club. The club president prefers the former term. It seeks out the supernatural, and seeks out to do the supernatural, to find the supernatural, and to be the supernatural. Their activities range from finding supernatural occurences in the town to doing so outside the regular comfort zone. It is lead by first-year middle schooler Akizuki Akira, who has a case of chuunibyou. You mistake said chuunibyou for a reason to see that this club is more legit than the average Occult Society.
You have chosen to join this club, since you feel that it is beneficial to you. What awaits? I don't know.

Last edited:
Rules and Notes

1. The usual - no godmodding and powerplaying and all that.
2. It's reccomended that you have a maximum of two characters, one on each side
3. Avoid playing as your own rival/foe.
4. For Hero Club members, your character is roughly based off the concept of anime protagonists. For Occult Society members, your character will be their respective antagonists, rivals or foes.
5. For two characters that share the same 'genre', I would prefer it if you used the same or at least similiar concepts. For example, the hero uses Getter Rays to power his mech, but the antagonist must use something similiar, and not something different like Spiral Energy. You get what I'm saying, don't you? Of course, there are minor exceptions here and there, like the hero using a sword and the villain using cool magic, but please, while I do wish to see differences, don't make these differences TOO far-fetched. Make sure both hero and villain would fit into the same universe context.
6. I do encourage wacky occurences, but I'll have to make sure your abilities aren't broken. So please cooperate.
7. My word is final. And I'm a very benevolent person as long as you don't nuke everything.
8. The banned genres are anything romance-oriented, because those might complicate things, especially harem and its sister genre, reverse harem. If you want that, try making one among our characters in-story. Romance will be present in the story if a character initiates it. Regular Slice of Life and Club-based Slice of Life are banned too, because this IS A SLICE-OF-LIFE ANIME RP THING. And that would be redundant. Very redundant.
9. Avoid or at least reduce directly mixing genres together. The least you can do is borrow concepts from other genres, like making your mech or mecha musume exosuit run on some kind of magic or demon magic.
10. I'm trying to avoid special snowflakes as they are called. Please cooperate or you will be eliminated. Any sign of Mary Sue-ness will be noted.
11. Avoid blatant references! (without my permission, but usually if you do ask I'll say 'no' and be unconvinced no matter what you say) This is our world, not the world of other official series. Only I get to throw in blatant crossovers, but even then I won't do it too often and leave them as surprises.
12. Absence of one weeks will result in a PM being sent to you to remind you. Absence of two weeks will make your character be considered for deletion. A month's worth of absence is definite removal. If you have your reasons for being absent, say them!

Hero Club Application

(Picture here)

Name:
Other Names: Your real identity maybe? Or an alias like 'Mahou Shoujo Somethingsomething pirupiru Towairaito Supaakuru'?
Hero Club
Real Age: Are you some kind of long-lived thing?
Species: I would really prefer human, but if you must, well...
Genre: Some kind of anime genre perhaps? Mahou Shoujo? Mecha? Mecha Musume? Battle Shonen? Supernatural? Fantasy? Idol? Gaming? Well, it can be any anime genre except the banned ones.
Description: Any traits not displayed in the appearance, such as height preferably in metres, and if taking into account weight, kilograms.
Personality: A paragraph at least. Maybe noteworthy 'moe' or 'dere' traits you can point out. I want variety, just to ensure that not everyone is an edgy kiddo whose parents died and now they're emo and stuff like that. You get me.
History: Please try to make it sound like one of those anime plots. Because like I said earlier, you are the protagonist of your very own anime, taking a break from the literal episodes and pages of your life. Also, have variety.
Equipment: If it's big, like REAL big, do something, like put it in a hangar or give it the ability to be small enough.
Abilities: Your supernatural capabilities that can be performed without the need of your equipment.
Skills: What skills do you have? Cooking? CQC? Sewing?
Companions: Do you have something like a familiar or pet perhaps? Maybe even a butler or something? We could always fill the club with more members!
Reasons for joining club:
Other Information: Anything that doesn't fit up there?

Occult Society Applications

(Picture Here)

Name:
Other Names: Real name, or even something like an alias. 'Maou Mahou Shoujo Shingan Crimson Z' or 'Dark Grasper' or something. I don't know.
Occult Society
Real Age: Your TRUE age.
Species: Oh great demon lord, what ARE you?
Genre: Well... you know how it verks.
Description: Any traits not listed in the picture above, especially vital information in metres and kilograms.
Personality: A paragraph, please.
History: Once again, make it sound like an anime plot.
Equipment: You know what I'm going to say again.
Abilities: Supernatural capabilities without the need of any equipment
Skills: Well...
Companions: For example, do you have a few minions underneath you? Maybe just one loyal henchman to stand by your side. Or a stuffed animal like our Club President. Ku ku ku... Our dark armada could always use more firepower!
Other Information: Anything that does not fit up there?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Additional Post for Info.

I don't understand this.... o.o can I get a very short verson for my over fried brain T.T

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
I don't understand this.... o.o can I get a very short verson for my over fried brain T.T

Oh! You actually ventured out of the Libertine zone!

Basically, you are an individual who is part of either the Hero Club or the Occult Club.

You are akin to some sort of anime protagonist, or if in the occult club, antagonist or rival.

I'm still adding more details, as you can see. Maybe you'll get a better picture soon.

Alright poiboyz. The applications are up. If you're confused and want me to whip up a sample application(I won't use the character itself, it will just be a sample), go ahead.

Try to keep original, alright?

Once in a while I'll drop suggestions for genres not taken. Like this:

If you're going for the gaming genre, instead of being a gamer who just... plays games, why not you make this world a virtual MMO-like environment where your character uses an avatar?

I'm debating whether I should do a mecha protagonist or a super-sentai protagonist. Does anyone have any thoughts regarding which one, such as a desire to play a particular antagonist?

4TAyndu.jpg

Sentai Costume

Name: Ryuumi Hayazaki
Other Names: Ryutaider Red
Hero Club
Real Age: 16
Species: Human
Genre: Sentai
Description: 1.65 meters. 54 kg.
Personality:
Cool and collected in combat, shy and kind out of it. She takes her job as a hero seriously and as the leader has to act a lot more determined and generally leader-like when doing her job. However, her normal personality is that of a shy girl. Sometimes the two personalities get a little mixed up when not on the job, trying to lead people and then realizing she isn't the leader of the group or team, reverting to her usual self. She tends to hide part of her face in her scarf when either nervous or angry.

History:
Hayazaki is the daughter of Ryuumi Sanosuke, the previous leader of the Ryutaiders. He married late and was quite old by the time Hayazaki was born, practically old enough to be her grandfather. When she was 15, he told her about the Ryutaiders and asked her to take over. He told her this was the reason he had trained her in the martial arts. Though she may not have the experience, he believed in her intuition to be a hero and do what was right. Taking up the mantle, she became Ryutaider Red, along with other recruits that the previous Ryutaiders had found to take their place.

Her shy nature originally made it quite hard for her to lead. The other Ryutaiders refused to listen to her, or simply didn't hear what she said. They struggled to defeat their very first monster, managing to make it out with their lives on the first encounter. But she resolved she wouldn't let her father down, and planned a successful assault on the enemy, firmly telling her teammates her plans and decisions. After that, the other Ryutaiders respected her as a leader.

They have defeated various foes and gotten through many internal struggles. Their teamwork is unmatched and their camaraderie unbreakable. No monster their foe has come up with has been too much, and the Ryutaiders intend to keep it that way, defeating whatever monster may come up that week.

Equipment:
Meteor Wings - She has a robot that looks like a dragon head. It's essentially a jet that can shoot fire from its "mouth." This is kept in her team's base.

Bo Staff - On her person, she has a collapsible bo staff.

Ryutai Sukushin - Her red scarf. Used to transform into her Sentai suit. It disappears and becomes a command console on her left wrist once transformed. She can input commands into it to summon up her weapons or use special attacks. Comes back upon reverting the transformation.

Suit - Her sentai suit gives her greatly superhuman abilities, knocking down walls and hopping high into the air. Also, it is good protection from harm.

Meteor Breath - She can summon a gatling gun that shoots laser bullets on any of her limbs.

Dragon's Tail - A metal staff which can eject fire from the tip. Can transform into a greatsword, called Dragon's Wing. The whole sword can catch fire.

Laser Pistol - Standard issue for a Ryutaider. Shoots a laser shot.

Abilities:
Superhero - She's a little bit stronger and faster than humans. Relies entirely on her equipment for flashy attacks and such, though.

Skills: CQC, leadership skills, pretty good with a computer, astrology knowledge
Companions: The 4 other members of the Ryutaiders.
Reasons for joining club: Just cause she's saving the world doesn't mean she can skip school. And if you're at school you might as well join a club. And as a hero, why not the hero club?
Other Information:
Enjoys salty food.

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=#000000]Hero Club Application[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
v8ejww.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
Name: Jonathan Doe, we think.
Other Names: Code-name: Ace of Wands
[BCOLOR=#000000]Gender[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]: Male. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Age[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]: 16, we think.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Real Age[BCOLOR=#000000]: Unknown.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Species[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]: Human.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Genre[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]: Military/psychological [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Description[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]: 1.75 tall and 64.4 Kilograms with a massive scar over his heart with it's twin on the other side of his body and a few bullet shaped scars elsewhere.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Personality[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]: [BCOLOR=#000000]Though he is quick to trust others it takes Jonathon much longer to truly open up to someone. This is why most people see him as the super macho militaristically discipline always working out type who never shies away from a pissing contest however that isn't who Jonathan really is. The reason Jonathan is always working out is he can better protect his allies from those trying to tear apart what little sense of community they were able to create. And if it was his choice, Jonathan would always challenge someone to a strategy game (even though he isn't very good at them) so he could understand his opponent better at the end rather than a simple brute force match. Though he might never admit it Jonathan needs someone to follow, someone to show him the way, maybe a mentor or something similar. That not to say Jonathan can't lead people to safety or take control when he needs to he just prefers to have someone else calling the shots, some he can lean on so Jonathan doesn't have to deal with the stress of making the wrong decision.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]History[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]: Jonathan Doe was born on the island of Jura where massive amounts of inbreeding caused a large string of genetic mutation that allows some of the people of Jura to have control over the different kinds of energies in the world. The major world governments new of the development of the gifted gene and one in particular felt threatens by the potential rise to power that this new small island was now capable of so They sent in a special task force and successfully destabilized the Juras government. Most of "The Gifted" show signs of being able to manipulate there respective energies at birth however even though Jonathan had the gene sequence for power and manipulation he lacked the sequence that dictated energy type so the doctors thought he was just an ordinary human unlike his brother. Jonathan's brother was born with the power to manipulate cold or energy destruction. When Jonathan was still a young child he continuously subconsciously copied his brothers negative energy which temporarily destroyed his own abilities which kept him hidden from the various groups who kidnapped "The Gifted" to use there power in the raging civil war. However Jonathans brother showed so much promise by age five that he was kidnapped and subsequently brainwashed by the group known as The Order. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]One year later and The Order had control over Jonathans home town until a rival group, The Architects, attacked. Without his brothers power keeping his own in check Jonathans copy ability went ballistic in response to the hail of energies being used by both sides of the conflict. The Order, in an attempt to defend there territory issued the order to kill all unknown Gifted which at this point included Jonathan. After nearly being killed by The Order Jonathan was rescued by The Architects who ended up retreating. After this day, Jonathan never saw his family again. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]After being taken in by The Architects, Jonathan was raised as a child soldier and played his part in missions Including the infamous operation Wonderland. The main objective of this mission was to infiltrate a volcano base and during it Jonathan learned two things. One, if he focused hard enough he could copy and use the energy of the space he was in, and two, a blade through the heart hurts like hell. In the end operation Wonderland was a failure which incurred several casualties including Jonathans closest allay (he wasn't sure if he could call anyone his friend) code-named The High Priestess whose heart now beats in Jonathens chest. (which as a side effect allows Jonathan to use her powers)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]As for why he is going to school here now well . . . During operation NeverLand in a convoluted plan to keep The Order distracted The Architects leaked a fake coded message which once decoded reviled the obviously fake message that The Architects were sending a soldier here to investigate something. During this operation Jonathan had his first prolonged experience using an enemy's power. While he used hie enemies energy it temporarily twisted his mind and made him think like the enemy and he had to be stopped by The Order. Even with this set back operation NeverLand was a success and The Architects got there hands on an encrypted message saying that in response to The Architects message they were going to send an soldier to this school to look for something too. Needless to say the leader of The Architects, code-named The Magician, was surprised that The order had taken there message seriously. It just didn't make sense, unless there really was something worth getting here. The magician decided to send Johnathan on this new mission to give him a break from field combat after this last incident.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Equipment[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Glasses and glasses case which grant the power of The Magician.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Silver band with several chunks missing revealing what appears to be a root which grants the power of The Page of Pentacles.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]As this is a school and lethal weapons would be frowned upon Jonathan has a mini armory of paintball and air-soft guns.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Because they're not lethal, a large amount of flash and smoke grenades.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]A few hidden knives which the school might not like but Jonathan has a permit.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]A taser[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]A two way emergency radio to contact The Architects that he always keeps hidden.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]A large supply of military grade instant meals.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Several spare changes of bullet proof and camo clothing[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Abilities[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]: Do to that lack of the energy gene in his otherwise perfectly formed Gifted gene sequence Jonathan can copy and use other peoples ability by temporarily creating the energy gene sequence if certain conditions are met. Condition one, The target is willing to share a sample of there power and Jonathan is in physical contact with the target. Condition two, if the target and Jonathan are touching but the target is unwilling, by manipulating the energy between there psyche Jonathan can engage in a mental battle to draw out a sample of the targets power (as a side affect the winner usually learns something random about the loser). Condition Three, Jonathan can bypass the need for the need of physical contact and consent by touching something that is either emotionally important to the target or something the target has had on them for a very long period of time.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Because his genes change when he uses someone elses power Jonathans appearance changes slightly too.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]The High Priestess: The source of this ability is his transplanted heart. When its activated Jonathans facial features change and become slightly more feminine and he becomes blond. This ability grants Jonathan wings made of pure light that he can use to fly and he can create barriers made out of pure emotions, the stronger the emotions the stronger the barriers. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]The Magician: The source of this ability is the glasses case Given to Jonathan by The Magician. When its activated Jonathans eyes turn gray and his vision becomes worse. This ability gives a boost to Jonathans non supernatural abilities to a near superhuman level with a special emphasis on cognitive ability. Jonathan also gains the ability to see the energy flowing around people giving him the ability to almost predict there movements as well as subtle insights to there over all strategies.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]The Page of Pentacles: The source of this ability is the silver bracelet giving to Jonathan by The Page of Pentacles. When its Activate Jonathans eyes glow green and he become slightly taller. This ability lets Jonathan drastically increase the growth rate of plants and control them. [/BCOLOR]

After an extended period of time using someone elses power Jonathan starts to think an act as the person the power is from.

[BCOLOR=#000000]As of now Jonathan has never been able to use more then one energy at once but The Magician believe that at some point he will.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Skills[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]: Jonathan has been trained as a survivalist and as a child soldier and though he is not a master at any of these skills or fighting styles his true skill comes from being able to asses a situation and figure out a way around it weather it be turning a smoke grenade into a make shift fire starter or figuring out which martial arts style he knows would be the best counter to the style his opponent is using.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Companions[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]: None, this is a solo Mission.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Reasons for joining club[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]: Part of the mission was to have a normal school life so he chose a club at random.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Other Information[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]: Because anime logic the most vicious fighters Jonathan has faced have been little girls Jonathan has developed a phobia for all small girls. Do to his unconventional upbringing Jonathan doesn't understand sarcasm or any other culture based phrases.[/BCOLOR]

f9f328695b2f6c01d9f3612a6736467f.jpg

Name: Oyama Star
Other Names: Pilot Zero
Hero Club
Genre: Mecha
Description: Oyama is roughly 1.7 meters tall, and weighs about 60 kilograms.
Personality: For the most part, Oyama is upbeat and happy. He's always cheerful and tries to lift up others' spirits. While this is his honest self, he does force it sometimes. Occasionally the stress of everything thrown on his shoulders gets to him, but he doesn't want others to notice. He also has a bit of a go-getter personality, always preferring to go out and do something immediately rather than think about it a great deal.
History: Oyama is part of Axis, a military installation designed to repel alien invaders. These invaders launch squadrons from the moon, and while scientists work to find out how to remove them permanently, Axis repels their attacks which happen roughly once or twice a week. He pilots Ghost, also called Mark 0, the most advanced mech in the fleet. However, he did not reach his position through normal means. Axis normally does not deploy candidates of his age, but he is the only one who can pilot Ghost. Ghost was developed by Oyama's father, Testumi Star, as a means of improved defense. However, the machine responds to a DNA signature, and the professor did not have time to assign it before he was killed. He lost his life in a targeted attack, possibly in response to Ghost's creation. However, Oyama shares his father's DNA, and as such can pilot the mark zero. He has taken the role as best as one could probably expect of a sixteen year old young man, and fights as needed. He is not alone of course, Ghost harbors an AI, called IOS, which syncs with his mind when piloting. Oyama has spent the last year learning to fight battles, teach an AI emotions, and still try to fit in a normal high school life alongside that.
Equipment:
-Spectre collar: This loose black collar is always around Oyama's neck. When not piloting ghost, IOS is harbored in this fancy device. It has audio, visual, heat, and many other sensors to detect the approach of others. It can also play audio from the same sensors, giving IOS a manner to speak with others. There is also a detachable usb nub, which can be jacked into just about any computer and give IOS direct access.
-Ghost: Ghost is a state-of the art, some would say almost supernatural machine. It runs on a newly discovered form of plasma, all bundled into a core. The mech is only 15 feet tall, fairly small by such machine's standards, but it makes up for it with how much power it can put out. High-tech armor plating covers the machine, and has a deep blue tint to it on top of the chrome-colored metal that makes up the regular base. The mech usually walks or runs around, but has a pair of tracks that can be lowered for faster travel on pavement (think the nightmares in Code Geass). The mech has powerful jets on its calves, forearms, and lower back, all made for forward propulsion or to power its attacks. Additional weaponry is scarce, consisting of a pair of machine guns on the lower chest (not any use against other machines), and a metal rod which can extend into a bow staff.
eg-xx.jpg
Abilities: Ghost is stored in a separate dimension, which can only be called by someone who has the necessary DNA code. When he does, the machine appears through what looks like a violet rift in space directly in front of him, with easy access to the cockpit.
Skills: Oyama is extremely skilled in hand-to-hand martial arts, having practiced since he was 10. He has only become more skilled with having participated in actual battles. He has a degree if skill in kendo and with a bow staff, but not nearly as much as when unarmed. Otherwise he does decently well at sports, moreso from how fit he is than skill at the game. He can also cook fairly well, and often makes his own meal.
Companions: The Intelligence Optimized System, generally referred to as IOS, is always by Oyama's side . . . or rather around his neck. This AI was created to help control all the processes in the mark zero, as a single human was incapable of making sure everything functioned properly, much less optimally. IOS merges with Oyama's mind when piloting, but otherwise the two are individuals, and quite diametrically opposed ones at that. IOS was never meant to have a personality, something which Oyama has been working to remedy. The biggest difference is how they perform activities. IOS searches for the most efficient and quick/optimal solution. Oyama searches for the most complete solution, regardless of how difficult it is.
Reasons for joining club: Because saving the world on a weekly basis gets stressful dammit!
Other Information: Really enjoys spicy food, and swimming.

Last edited:
I'm thinking either mecha musume or some sort of general superhero-ing sort of thing here.

More properly: moe robot or cyborg girl, moe eldritch abomination, or keep thinking on things.

Last edited:
So...many...Ideas >_<

Tarutaru22.600.1279409.jpg

Name: Two

Other Names: Jem (Jeminas) Kato

Hero Club

Real Age: 21

Genre: Supernatural Fantasy

Description: 179 cm, 81.93 kg.

Personality: Jem's bloodline has been known to be adversely cold to the people around them, though it does not stop them from being protective. If someone is intentionally trying to anger him, or anything close to it, it generally is brushed off, though if one of his comrades is threatened or injured...... well, we don't talk about them anymore. He follows a strict form of comradery, and holds it to himself to follow it.

History: Jem was born to a family where the biggest thing that you walked away knowing was that his job was to defend, period. There was no specific thing to defend against, but more of everything. His family was blessed that they would have a weapon that would be able to aid them on their mission, though it was only a single weapon. When he was born, trained, and ready, he acquired the same blessing. The outcome made him the center of question as not only did he receive one blessed blade, a blade that could utilize a single element, he received two blessed blades. The red can burst into flame, whereas the blue is covered in water or ice. His father hid this from the rest of the family, and told him he was only allowed to show the blue one, which he obeyed. In secret, he was trained to fight with both equally as strong, and impressive together.

Equipment: His twin blessed blades, him being the first to acquire both. The red is linked to flame, whereas the blue is linked to water. With the use of each one, the entire arm is covered in a plated armor, either having streaks of the same color through the hand. When not in use, the two blades look like two rings (naturally, they reflect the color of the element), one on either finger.
Like I stated above, they are just colored the same, so one is red, the other is blue.
FF7_Water_ring.png

Abilities: Without the blades, he is able to control either element weakly. He also has amazing eyesight, one of which can be compared falcon, and his physical traits are about one half stronger than the strongest, fastest, most balanced, ect (normal human, not other char)

Skills: He is an amazing tracer (parkour), he can also cook and sew.

Companions: With him, he has a stunted panda, which can fight nearly as good as he can. Jem had grown up with him, after raising the panda from birth. Her name is Nyu.
latest

Reasons for joining club: It provides him a chance to discuss with others what specific thing he should be defending against, and gives him a chance to have people to talk with about defending.

Other Information: He kinda has a defense complex..... it's kinda weird to explain, and I don't know how drastic it will be yet..... I guess we will find out together...

FINALLY UP. Sorry that took so long

I'll be analyzing these applications. Hope to see more Occult Club Members soon.

Maybe make an app for my leaders...

0RK27fp.jpg

"Ya~ hallo~ Are you here for the Hero Club?"

Name:
Akizuki Akane

Other Names:
"Shachou"; "Buchou"; "Fake Charisma Gal"; "Charisma Gal"

Hero Club

Female.

Real Age:

Species:
Human

Genre:
Club-based Slice-of-life

Description:
Akane stands at 1.65 metres tall. She has a bust size of about a C. She is mildly tanned and her hair is blonde is hue. No one has bothered to ask if those are natural hues. Maybe they do but she just changes the topic.
Her white socks appear to be a little loose, sagging in a 'kogaru'-like fashion.
She might wear her circular glasses out of habit, but when you point them out, they'll be removed.

Personality:
Akane seems to be part of the 'gyaru subculture' as some may call it. She tries to act charismatic and cool, but can't seem to hit the notes. Despite this, she continues to try to be a 'true gyaru'. She's kind of trying to be flirty, flirting with and teasing a few boys and girls she considers friends, even if it scares them.
Despite her efforts, she is a nice girl who is trying to be a charisma gal, and it is kind of hard to hide in her case. While trying to act tough, she takes little effort in veiling her sweet personality, constantly baking cookies for her club mates. She treasures her club mates a lot, since she formed this club with great effort. Not really great effort but you get me.

History:
Akizuki Akane is just a regular ordinary girl who wishes to be popular. Previously, she was just a girl in twinbraids and circular glasses, but now she has attempted to evolve in order to become more popular. Such attempts were either short-lived or an utter failure.
Upon hearing that her little sister would be attending the school, she thought that this was a good opportunity to set a good example for the kid. As such, the Hero Club was born from the very depths of her mind and soul!
Unfortunately for Akane, her little sister didn't join her club, and as expected, made another.
Today, she waits for new members, as the start of a new era dawns upon all.

Equipment:
None for the time being. If anything, she can buy pepper spray.

Abilities:
No one knows. Maybe we'll find out much later.

Skills:
She can cook, clean, and all that, much like a housewife. Or a big sister.
She has basic self-defense skills.

Companions:
N/A

She didn't join the club. She made it because she wanted to do a little good, maybe set a good example for her little sister.

Other Information:
None for now.

Last edited:
Just a note that I'm perfectly willing to play an occult club member, but I would rather create him with respect to a particular protagonist, so if anyone is interested let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.