The Hero Club's Misadventures! SESSION REI| 勇者部の災難! S0 | Yuushabu no Sainan! S0 | In Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophia grinned at the opportunity to keep egging Jem on. "Yeah, I'm sure you're packing. Lemme guess, some kinda swords hidden in your arms like that one video game? You've clearly got violence on the brain," she said, tapping at one of her temples. "Kids like us don't need more than a can of mace for self-defense." Never mind that she was carrying a bit herself. Nothing serious, but it was worth tempting fate a little bit.

"You wanna show off, though? Hope you're ready to put up..." She stepped out in front of the group and began daintily lifting the edge of her skirt, one centimeter at a time. The slow tease was entirely there to give the rest of the group plenty of time to call her bluff or otherwise stop her, not that she was afraid to show off a little leg, or whatever else she kept hidden under her skirt.

"Gundam?" Ryoko mumbled to herself, quite confused. She didn't know anything about what Sophia called 'Gundam', but after a bit of deduction and induction, Ryoko came to the conclusion that 'Gundam' is what other people calls 'Mecha'. Probably it's also branding as well, since she knew someone at the Remnants who keeps calling every existing phone 'Naoki'. Maybe 'Gundam' is what people used to call 'Mecha', whatever the type is. Still, Ryoko can't help but wonder what kind of mecha Gundam is. Is it bigger than her mech? Is it smaller? Or is it something completely different? Something about an anti-matter rifle?

She decided to toss those thoughts away before she went too far and assumed unnecessary stuffs.

Then Two decided to go into story time mode and talked about all sorts of things that's, quite unbelieveable, even with Ryoko's standard. Clan? Training all day and night? In a mess because the master is dead? In her knowledge, it's not called clan, but called organization. Still, Two does look the type that wasn't brought up in a modern society, or at least accustomed to the modern society, since he thought that going through the windows because he's late is better than using the door. He doesn't seem joking at all. When he talked about his past, his tone is much more serious, and the carefree attitude is almost gone. Then there's a part about him bringing weapons everywhere he goes. While she also brought her weapons everywhere she goes, she never really brought it up in public. Or more like, she never really ASKED to brought it up in public. Still, having mecha is one thing, but bringing weapons in public is another level. You could get caught by local authority, and scares the passerby.

Then again, Two doesn't seems like he's bringing anything, other than that hook from earlier.

"What weapon though?" Ryoko asked out of curiosity. "You're not exactly armed" Ryoko added. Two then started pressing the prez about what kind of weapon she's carrying. He's kinda pushy about it as well, so in response to that, Ryoko put her hand in between the two.

"Bringing any weapons is punishable by authorities under 'The Firearm and Sword Possession Control Law' articles 3 and 22 through 22-4. As such, there is no way that she would be carrying such weapons, unless she does have a special permit" Ryoko said, hoping for Two to let up a bit. He WAS getting too pushy there. It's not like she herself have any special permit to keep a weapon near her, but since the authorities are bound to shoot her on sight, due to her reputation within the Remnants, might as well bring something to protect her when that happens.

Then Sophia joined in on the 'show-your-weapons parade'. Why was she lifting her skirt though? Did she actually hid her weapons under her skirt? That was, quite daring, but also quite effective. No authority figures would dare checking UNDER the skirt of a girl, especially a girl in uniform. Still, does that means she also have special permit? Or does that means her situation is the same like Ryoko? Or does that means she's only bluffing? In any case, showing weapons here isn't really a safe method. In fact, showing weapons isn't really a good thing at all. There's also a fact that her guitar case was quite far, so when a fight happens, she couldn't stop it as fast as when she have her swords. Then again, showing her sword would be dangerous as well.

"Sophia don't bait him" Ryoko said to Sophia. A fight breaking out here, with weapons to top that, isn't something good.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Lol glad to see you brought up that permit." He smiled victoriously as he pulled out his, possibly illegal (not that there is a difference to be told), permit. "And because of Sophia's attempt to 'show us' what she's packing, I'll show you what it really looks like." He moved closer to the window made sure he had the room he needed. Laughing he allowed his blue ring, which was still on the table, to fly back to his palm. As soon as it touched, his arm was temporarily encased in a small layer of ice. "So, about my weapon, I carry swords. I also left out a bit when I was telling you my past." At that point, while the ice began cracking, he briefly explained about the blessed blades and the natural blades his clan carried within them. He also told them about how his swords took form as his two rings. "So then they look like this." He lifted his partially solid arm and bent it, smashing the ice. Standing in its place was his now armored arm. "And then all I have to do is this." He reached out and seemed to take hold of something, and with a small hazy light, he pulled forth the frozen blade. "This here is one of my two pride and joys. I call it the Frozen Blade, even though its technically the blade of water." He smiled and let it fade once more, catching and putting the blue ring back on his finger. With a simple swipe across his body, the now melted ice was thrown out the window.

Sophia let the hem of her skirt drop before actually showing anything. "What the hell!? You some kinda goddamn wizard or some crap," she exclaimed, obviously quite surprised. She rubbed her eyes a few times and mentally checked to make sure it wasn't just some sophisticated AR display. Not that there was much remaining evidence, so maybe the guy was just delusional and clever.

"You go around showing that stuff to just anyone and it'll get you in some deep trouble one day." Whatever this guy was up to, that was an appropriate response. "A-anyway, I might flirt with you, but this is the Hero club, not the fight club, so I'm not looking to actually start anything." Actually fighting wouldn't really kill her, beyond that she'd probably look way too good for a girl her age. The bigger problems were not putting some serious hurt on someone due to all the chrome, and not letting on that she had any in the first place. Anything else was right out. Being a walking taser was great, but there was no way she wanted that getting out, even as a rumor.

Seems like he's not the only one who misunderstood the meaning behind the card. Death represent changes, being reborn into someone new, leaving the old, dead husk, which is his past. That was, kinda true, to a degree at least. He did undergo a major change, but it wasn't under his control. As The Ripper assume control of his body, every aspect of his life started changing one by one. The company which was ran by his father is now run by a puppet, under the Ripper's control. "Keep the money flowing, and your life and your family will be spared" or something along that line. That took care of his daily needs. His home is still the same, but it was, a messy junk. So messy, that the Ripper decided to ditch the house, and lives somewhere else.

Well that's enough of the past however. Something's about to change within him, but Jonathan didn't know anything about what's about to change. Maybe The Ripper's the one who's gonna change. Maybe it's himself. Who knows? It's not like Akira could also read the future. After all, Tarot reading is a superstitious stuffs. Nothing is guaranteed, everything is uncertain. In any case, Rei also seemed to calmed down after being told what the Fool means. He himself admits, if he was called a fool, he'd rebute it with facts, and grills the one who badmouthed him on the spots. Still, the Fool does hold an important meaning. Rei is, after all, still a small girl. Or at least that's what he wants to think. Still, learning isn't a bad thing.

"A change huh" Jonathan mumbled. "Well one is happening right now" Jonathan- No, the Ripper said, before going back inside the sea of souls. This sudden change of course surprised Jonathan. Maybe not the other, but he himself knew so well that the Ripper just resurfaced just to make fun of him.

Ryoko couldn't believe what she saw in front of her. That was definitely something out of this world. Not even the complex technology behind her mecha could explains how someone could just summon a sword out of thin air, along with those ice and stuffs. That amount of ice would be at least -20 degree below zero celsius, and from the room temperature into that low temperature within just a few seconds, that's just, plain impossible for any science to formulate. Maybe making a contraption that could control 20 meters robot and makes it fly around like a bee is possible, and forcing a drop in temperature, without any visible contraption, is just inexplainable in any way. Does magic really exist though? She saw it with her own two eyes, yet she couldn't believe that there's magic involved.

It also looks like Sophia was taken aback as well. She's handling it far better than she does however. She immediately turns back to her usual self, and started spouting sensible stuffs again. Meanwhile, Ryoko is still at daze from what Two had shown her. Not just that he could do some magic stuffs, he also have a permit as well. As far as she know, the permit was, quite strict. Maybe being in that clan or whatever brought him some advantages? Ryoko thought a bit at how to get the special permit. Maybe she could try asking the commander for some permit. Bringing guitar case anywhere, and not being able to get pass any metal detector, is already annoying enough anyway.

"You....You're human right?" Ryoko asked, since the only explanation of the magic is that he's not human. After all, if magic exist within human ability, we won't be so dependant on the technology that's flowing around us like a zombie depending on brains.

"Did I miss anything?"

The door slid open, revealing Akuzuki Akane once again. She was just there, smiling. If she wasn't there just now, where was she?

"Sorry everyone, I had something to do. I would introduce our teacher-in-charge but we don't have one. So, have we decided on an activity to do?"

"I cannot help but think that we are incomplete. Nevertheless, this means our full potential is still upon the horizon," Akira nods at her three other club members.

"Nevertheless, before I initiate my plans, I wish to hear from you all - what are some of your purposes for partaking in this cult? Who or what do you seek?"

Akira found her new club members interesting indeed.

Rei tilted her head and pondered on the question. The reason she was at the school was because Mother made her. However that did not mean Rei did not have a dream. Rei started to blush as she thought of Éclair. The girl who could fight on par with her and opposed Mother. Though Mother did not like her, Rei did not care. In fact their meeting marked the first time Rei began to act of her own free will. If only she was at this school, Rei would be super excited and maybe she could date her and they could fight and be happy together.

Then Rei held out her card and took a pose. "My goal... is to be with the person I care most about." Then she giggled and started to daydream again while blushing.

"Well, other than me showing off my weapons, nothing much." He said it so nonchalantly you would think it wasn't his first time doing so. "If you want, I can show you later, it takes a bit out of me to draw on them." Jem looked around the room and almost ignored the comment he received. "Of course I'm human, just because my great-great something or another great was blessed by an angel, doesn't mean that i'm not human." He walked over and patted her on the head "Such a silly goose." Dropping the act he was pulling, his slightly amused look returned as he spun back around and sat, "So before all else, we still need to be approved? Interesting."

"If we need official approval, we better get on that first, Prez," Sophia said. She didn't touch much on the madness that went on in the president's absence. Not like she needed to know one of her members either never got over his case of chuunibyou, was a goddamned wizard, or was just outright crazy and had some sick holoprojector suit installed. Yeah, better to try and forget all of that and hope nothing about it ever comes up. And add a few more notes when it comes to preparations for school, or other things.

"Well, that is some awkward silence..." Akane comments before conjuring some words.

"How about the little camp? Well, we'll have to discount some things from it for... very obvious reasons, but I just know that it won't take the fun out! Not all of it anyways~.""

"I have a little assignment for all of us to do. Have a look..."

Akira placed a map on the table. Some who had actually seen the school map before might recognise it as the school map.

"This is the radius of our next assignment. Our task - explore the depths and darkness of this building, and uncover the deepest secrets, especially the seven legends of Hanazawa High School. Two have been debunked so it's just five. Wahaha~."​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
All of a suddenly Akira pulled out a map of something. Rei did not realize what it was at first the club leader mentioned it. She flinched though, she felt strongly about her dream to be with the one she love! She sighed and walked up next to the club leader to get a better look. "Oh oh, I love secrets!" she said why clapping her hands together. Her left eye swapped to green, while making a clicking noise. In respond to Rei thinking about the searching for things in a dark place. Suddenly she felt like she was looking into the sky on a bright day and being blinded by the clouds. She rubbed her eyes, and realized that she accidentally swapped to her night vision mode. why her eyes were still shut, her left eye clicked and swapped back to normal. She rubbed her left eye and turned her head to the leader, "When do we start?"

Jem's thoughts ran a little ahead, "So no fighting then? Dang..." he laughed at his own horrible joke and looked around, "Okay, I got that out of my system, what sort of things do you mean Prez?" He thought that the biggest one would be needing more than a single room, but other than that, he couldn't think of things out of the ordinary, but then again, I'm out of the ordinary myself. He turned the room and noticed that the few that were there were barely enough for the club to be formed. "Oh, and are we going to do anything to try and get more people to join us?"

"Well, for starters," Akane says, "we'll be indoors. In the school, not outside. There are camp things we can do and lots of camp things we cannot." Akane closes an eye while looking at the others. "Based on plans, it might take a couple weeks, next next Saturday possibly, a late time like 6pm onwards. Does anyone have plans for then~?"

Taking out a Calender, Akira unleashes the unspeakable evil that is actual planning, and points to a certain date on the Calender. "The lunar phases point to this very date. An estimate implies that the moon will reach its peak. A forunate time for us all, for the full moon signifies the full potential of all things of the night... Wahaha~!"​

Rei cheered for Akira. looking for secrets on the night of a full moon was a glorious idea. So many interesting things happen on a full moon. "Oh idea, can I bring my flower and take pictures?" Rei smiled thinking this as some sort of overnight slumber party at the school. While discovering secrets, they could take pictures and then Rei could show them to Mother and get lots of praise and be unban from using her powers. Then she could get revenge on those bad kids who killed her flower.

A cynical smile grew on her face as she imagined the games she would play with those boys.

Jem thought quickly, "Okay, so more than likely, were fine from anything." his mind started to spin as he thought. The school didn't have much when it came to defenses, but it did have areas that were only one way in, unless they matched his skill at moving around. Inside of him, he could feel the tides turning ever so slightly, but he didn't think much of it.

"I guess I'll start on the paperwork. With that, our club activities are done for a day. The real fun starts in a couple weeks. With that, we are dismissed. We should have a clearer view on the date and time during next week's session. Until then, have a nice week~"

With that, Akizuki Akane heads out of the room.

"Hmmm..." Akira ponders about it, "we should all bring cameras. It's obligatory for an Occult Society expedition. A word of advice - this might get a little tough, so we must make sure that no one gets left behind...."

Looking at the clock, Akira turns back to her club members. "It appears that we must part now. When the week passes, I will tell you about the Seven Legends. Until then... so long. Wahaha~"

Opening her umbrella, Akira attempts to exit, only to realise that the umbrella was obstructed by the narrow sliding door. "Ugh! What is this force?" Akira says as she shifts her umbrella a little, allowing her to get out of the room.

"Akira, let's go home," Akane's first words upon exiting the room were this. She saw her little sister Akira immediately.

"O- Onee-chan..." Akira pouts as she looks away.

"Let's go home together, Akira."

"A... alright..."

With that, the two decide to walk towards home together.​

Standing, Jem turned to the other members one by one, giving a nod of goodbye. "Well then, I'll see you all later." watching the door close behind the president, he walked toward the window. "Don't mind me, just going to jump from the window." Opening the window, he sat on the ledge, held himself sitting outside for a moment, nodded and let go. He dropped and did a slow backflip and landed on his feet.

Whistling he walked along the road home and got ready for the next week, including finishing all his homework that he had for the next month. Not that he would get A's on them, but it got them out of his way.

"Well, I've got a job that's kinda on and off, but if something comes up short-notice, I'll let you know," Sophia answered the president's scheduling question. "So, should be good, barring some sudden development that's too good to pass up."

Sophia shook her head. Did he have to leave through the window instead of the door? Idiot wouldn't last too long in some lines of work. On her way out, she lingered in the hallway, to check out the other nearby clubs. The one across the way seemed pretty interesting, from what she could see from the partially-open door. Lot of ambience, with all those lava lamps and stuff.

She poked her head in to get a better look. "Hey, don't mind me, but what's this club about?"

(Tsukami Rei is now Ann Roslyn. I will edit my older post soon to reflect that)

Ann raised her hand cheering. Cameras made everything better like right now. She was watching as the club leader was struggling to exit the club room with her umbrella open. Ann giggled quietly why waving goodbye. She wished she had a camera, well an external camera because she was not allowed to use her abilities. The magic guy left the room shortly after. Ann did not want to leave just yet though. She was still curious about the designed of the room and those weird light blobs that was floating in the glass. She walked over to one of them and touched it.

A intense heat flew through her finger signaling her to jerk away. She stuffed her finger in her mouth. "Ouch ouch ouch!" Though it did not really hurt, she always over reacted to appear more normal. Still she was curious about its purpose and just watched the blob float up and then down. Then something broke her focus. A sound, one very familiar. Her heat started beating fast and her nanobots started to cycle through her body. All emotion melted from her face leaving heat which fueled a slight blush.

She clenched her fist which was hidden from view of the door and turned to the doorway. The sound was a voice, the voice of a girl who poked her head through the doorway. "Éclair," Ann whispered as her eye darted around the girls face. Everything seemed to match up but it was impossible. Ann has been secretly searching for the girl for months since after their initial encounter with no traces. Ann knew a easy way to test if that was Éclair but that would require breaking Mothers rules. Also if this was Éclair, Ann would have to report it to Mother and they would have to fight. Ann knew she was not strong enough to simply detain Éclair and keep her as her lover. If they were forced to fight, Ann would have to lose on purpose or kill her. So Ann did what she though was best.

She pretended the girl was not Éclair but her feelings could not be faked so easily. She stood up and smiled. Her face was still blushing but she managed to call down her nanobots at least. "Wait, wait! I uhh," she held her hands up hoping the girl would not leave. She slowly started to make her way to the door way. "I am a new member but I know some things too." Ann was still blushing and her voice was wavering. She opened the door more to see more of the girl. She was so similar. Ann had to be dreaming. "I-I.. I am Ann.."

@R-9 Pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.