The Hero Club's Misadventures! - An RP about anime tropes, parodies and whatnot.

Pardon my confusion, but I'd like some clarification on certain points:

As far as I can tell, this is an RP which acts rather like a crossover, except with original characters instead of copies from the crossing over series. As I see it, it's basically a club of all these various protagonists - the magical girl, Harem dude and whatnot all in the same club. And we are also supposed to have a villain character? So, we make 2 characters, the protagonist and antagonist from the same anime genre? Also, what happens if someone has already claimed a certain genre? Do the characters retain their abilities, too? Also, do they have to be the normally accepted image of that genre or am I free to twist it up a bit to suit my own tastes for interesting settings?

Pardon my confusion, but I'd like some clarification on certain points:

As far as I can tell, this is an RP which acts rather like a crossover, except with original characters instead of copies from the crossing over series. As I see it, it's basically a club of all these various protagonists - the magical girl, Harem dude and whatnot all in the same club. And we are also supposed to have a villain character? So, we make 2 characters, the protagonist and antagonist from the same anime genre? Also, what happens if someone has already claimed a certain genre? Do the characters retain their abilities, too? Also, do they have to be the normally accepted image of that genre or am I free to twist it up a bit to suit my own tastes for interesting settings?

You don't have to have a villain character, but you can.

Actually, we're supposed to make a protagonist from one genre and an antagonist from an another, if we intend to make two characters.

Normally accepted image of the genre? Not neccesarily. In fact, I would love it if you added your own twist, if it doesn't go too far, such as the semi-common boy who turns into a Mahou Shoujo or something like that. In fact, I encourage the slightly more different setting.

I think I may sit this one out after all. Drops it down to a nice 8 people. I'll see if I feel like I have time for it.

Let's bump this up and see what happens next.

Well, it seems like Karakui jumped onto the magical girl occult club spot Hospitaller was in. It's true she probably would port to the hero side easily (probably more appropriate) but I think I'm going to have to sit to the side as well. I was hoping Zaruko would magically jump back in time to reprise their role.

Well, it seems like Karakui jumped onto the magical girl occult club spot Hospitaller was in. It's true she probably would port to the hero side easily (probably more appropriate) but I think I'm going to have to sit to the side as well. I was hoping Zaruko would magically jump back in time to reprise their role.

Remember that Hospitaller was initially supoosed to be Two's rival. I thought you did.

Ah, yes. That is true.

I'm still going to have to sit this one out though, Crow. Sorry!

Very well then.

I guess I'll just wait or something. At the rate we're going, we might just need more players.

The link is now on the first post. Please take a look!

Alright, we have 3 vacant spots and a heavy gender imbalance in the cast. Someone lend a hand or two!