The Hero Club's Misadventures - a Roleplay about Anime tropes and whatnot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Whatever, Bullfrag is awesome.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Superheroics, Slice-of-Life, Anime, a fair deal of fandom...
Basically, I'm planning to (truly) start a roleplay using this one as a prologue. The contents of the prologue... will not concern your character. To sum it up.

We are school kids. We have our own stories of glamour and glit and all that. Our rivals are in the opposing club. We have fun. We do stuff. Club stuff. Since everyone is throwing in female characters some of these stuff may or may not involve makeup and makeup.

The cast template will be pretty much identical to the one of the prologue. Sorted by genres, club affiliation and such. If you have questions just ask. Most of the template-based stuff will be ported, like a Nintendo game.

Welcome to Hanazawa Co-Ed School. A school for boys and girls from middle to high schools. You are a student here, but not any ordinary student.

You are a hero of your own story.

~~~

Imagine this - every one of us is the protagonist of our very own anime. Slice of life, Mecha, Mahou Shoujo, Supernatural, Sports, SciFi, a lot of stories to tell about our lives.

Now, what do you do when you aren't living through the literal pages and episodes of your life? Well, here's the answer.

You join a club. Going home club? Nope. Boooring.

It's the Hero Club. A club where you, the hero of your story, become a hero in another tale! Lead by Akizuki Akane, the hero club does all kinds of things - all kinds of volunteer work. Maybe find a cat or two. Some camps. You get me, don't you?

Anyways, nothing could go wrong in such times! Could they?

~~~

Where there is light, there must be darkness. And a fucktonne of Xehanorts. You are a villain, some form of evil, or something. You have found a perculiar young girl by the name of 'Akizuki Akira', who calls herself 'Tainted Bible'. She acts in a way that intrigues you, you believe that she is what you want - a slave, a minion, a loyal woman to work by your side as you do your evil things, even an evil leader or heir, or simply a potential equal or ally.

But wait.

To get closer to Akira, you must first partake in what is known as the 'Occult Club', which Akira leads. After that, you warm up to her. How hard could it be?

Oh, you don't want to know.

Also don't take everything too literally. I once had this guy who took metaphors too literally but I couldn't explain it to him no matter how hard I tried.​

• Love
Reactions: Minarawr
That's one down.

Kamen Rider Fae when?

Updooted for Xehanorts. Will also join as Super Robot pilot maybe.

But no, seriously, hit me up if you ever wanna take another go at henshin.

Kamen Rider Fae when?

I guess I have been busy. Maybe I'll be able to-

-yeah promises lead to procrastination for me. I'll just set the goal to type this baby

BUT FIRST

Anyways, getting on dem mech should be a possibility.

Also, do note that I'll be integrating the old cast into this baby.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Duwang Chew
This sounds pretty funny xD
Hm is it possible to play more neutral characters? Like a hero that has no problem with killing or stealing to reach her goals or a villain that doesn't actually want to do really bad stuff?

This sounds pretty funny xD
Hm is it possible to play more neutral characters? Like a hero that has no problem with killing or stealing to reach her goals or a villain that doesn't actually want to do really bad stuff?

Definitely. Neutral characters are very possible.

Of course, you'll need to join a club. Do you prefer solving problems or talking about cool magic stuff?

I'm wondering... Is there already a masochist character in there? I haven't done that one much.

I'm wondering... Is there already a masochist character in there? I haven't done that one much.

Let's see... ummm...

... I don't think there's anyone who shows signs of blatant masochism yet.

• Thank You
Definitely. Neutral characters are very possible.

Of course, you'll need to join a club. Do you prefer solving problems or talking about cool magic stuff?
Both avtually xD

Hm magic then x3

Well, this signifies a...

Four. Four is a good number. Let's hope it's enough to throw the old balance in.

Huh, sounds interesting enough. I'm game

I think I can set the thread up tomorrow evening. It will be a blast.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'm facing obstacles, so I can't promise a certain time.

Status
Not open for further replies.