DEAD RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
The clubs were dismissed, some people have gone home, the Sister Leaders are being stalked, some serious shiz is going down between Jonathan and Sayuri, and Arthur and Jem/Two are having a confrontation in the library.

yes.... all in all, seems like there will be plenty of issues to complain about :P

Looking forward to this weekend. In game of course :p

Reactions: The Music Man
I'll create my Occult Society character later. Until then, here's Chiyo!

85f7cefcb1d132fd45536c1ff30a9683.jpg

Name:
Furukawa Chiyo

Other Names:
Sister of Archangel Michael
Warrior Princess

Hero Club

Female

Real Age

Species:
Angel

Genre:
Supernatural

Description:
Chiyo has long, dirty blonde hair that reaches to the middle of her back. Her eyes are the same color of the sky, but slightly darker towards to top part of them. She stands at 5'5" and weighs 135 pounds. She has a bust size of C, though you can't see it in the picture above. On her back are two, slanted scar like marks on each shoulder blade. However, those are marks that prove she has wings. The thing is, she can hide them whenever she chooses. If Chiyo were to show everyone her wings, they'd see four feet of muscle and soft white feathers.

Personality:
Chiyo is in pretty much a Kuudere. She's anti-social and doesn't have many friends. Maybe one or two. Being mature and responsible, Chiyo doesn't like those who are reckless and do stupid things. However, she will take responsibility for their actions by saying things like 'I should have stopped them' or 'They were under my care' even if it's untrue. Many see this as a weakness and try to take advantage of it but Chiyo isn't one to be tricked. She isn't afraid to stand up for herself and can be very scary when she chooses. However, when she isn't like this, you'll see how kind she can be. But Chiyo is also very blunt, finding it pointless to sugar coat things and lie.

History:
During a war among Heaven and Hell, Chiyo was sent to Earth by her older brother, the Archangel Michael. She was only two years old at the time, and was placed on the doorstep of a young couples porch. You could only begin to imagine how surprised they were to see a little girl, sleeping, with angel wings wrapped around her body. They saw it as a blessing from Heaven and took her in. However, there was a small box that she was holding, which had an amulet and note inside. The note told the parents to teach Chiyo how to fight and use various weapons. At first, the couple refused but seeing as it was a being of Heaven, they decided that they were given this task for a reason. When Chiyo turned six, the young couple signed her up for Martial Arts and Fencing. By the time she was ten, she knew all of it. Next, they signed her up for Princess School, as they called it, and Gun lessons. Chiyo learned it all by age twelve. Throughout all that, she also attended school and would read when she wasn't going to practices. After her Princess and Gun lessons, the young couple decided that Chiyo should be treated better. So, they left her at the porch of a very rich couple with a son. The son was two years older than Chiyo but he was more like a jerk than anything. Chiyo, being the way she is, didn't mind the change and was treated like a princess by everyone except the older brother, Ren. Eventually, Ren made Chiyo snap by talking bad about her previous parents and something just.... happened!

It was midnight and they were in the forest behind their parents house. Ren had started talking bad about her previous family, like bad and said they should just die. Then he started talking the same way about Chiyo's cherished and precious friend. Chiyo snapped and they got into a huge brawl. They were in a large clearing, so it was like a real battle. Ren made a worthy opponent since he knew Martial Arts as well. But the thing was, Chiyo nor the family knew Chiyo was an angel. An Archangel at that. Without knowing how, Chiyo summoned a sword and something in her clicked. She started using the sword and when Ren was beneath her, sword held to his throat, Chiyo realized something. She hadn't realized it until something white flashed by her, but when she turned her head she saw large white wings on her back. Ren got up and ran home in fear but Chiyo stared. That's when she heard a familiar voice. From among the darkness walked Michael. They talked for a long time, before Chiyo blacked out. She awoke in her bed in the mansion but has gone back to that same clearing every night to practice her powers. When she turned fifteen, Chiyo was sent to this school, which meant that she had to say goodbye to everyone. Even her best friend, Trau. However, shortly after arrived, Chiyo was informed that Trau had died. Chiyo missed a week of school, lost in depression and regret when Ren showed up. He apologized to her for all he did in the past and helped her get back on her feet. Once she was better, Ren went back home and Chiyo went to school.

Equipment:
X
X

Abilities:
Telekinesis - The ability to move and influence objects with her mind however, this need total concentration or it won't work
Teleportation - Can teleport to anywhere as long as she has a clear, visual image of the place but she must know the name of her current location and the name of the location she wants to teleport to
Healing - Able to heal any injury but it drains energy and depending on how bad it is, could cause her to pass out for however many days
Sedation - The ability to make humans unconscious by placing two fingers on their foreheads, but this will not work if she user is not concentrating
Smiting - Able to gravely harm demons who have possessed other by placing a hand on the forehead of the possessed individual [When gravely hurt, a demon will leave the body and show itself] but this drains energy and she'll need time to rest once finished
Supernatural Perception - Able to see objects and beings that are invisible to humans
Fly - Can sprout her wings when chooses, same with hiding them

Skills:
Cooking
Fighting
Weapon Wielding
Sew

Companions:
A cat demon named Kilala
Cat Form
Demon Form

Reasons for joining club:
To pass time and see what goes on

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try to see how you can fix any possible boundaries between Fantasy and Supernatural.

@Chaikit I believe your analysis is required, before I proceed.

I kind of wanted the opposing Hero Club and Occult Society members to have some extent of relation or encounter with each other. As opposed to one being a mere obstacle to the other, I'd prefer them being equals of sorts. I am unsure if it's possible to pull that with an Archangel and a singular phantom, if we're going by an expected Archangel. But I'll look into that later as well.

Actually, I was thinking of closing sign-ups after this application, in case of overloads. What is the genre of your Occult Society member?

Last edited:
I hadn't really decided yet. But I'm leaning more towards Slice of Life. Just your everyday guy pretty much. But better.

I hadn't really decided yet. But I'm leaning more towards Slice of Life. Just your everyday guy pretty much. But better.

I was thinking of cutting the genres off to two more genres after your app, and Slice of Life isn't one of them.

Sorry, but I don't understand. What do you mean by "cutting the genres off to two more"?

Sorry, but I don't understand. What do you mean by "cutting the genres off to two more"?
Well, to simplify it, your application will be the last I will accept before I further limit accepting.

Oh, okay then! I'll just roleplay with Chiyo then! ^.^

Other than being able to see her, it doesn't seem like she'd be too overpowered for Trau. Trau is a bit of a weak spirit, honestly, and she isn't really capable of combat even with other spirits until a certain event in her canon story. The Trau now is pre-that event, so she's fairly incompetent against enemies with as many powers as those included in this roleplay. As for a relation to Chiyo, archangels aren't really a thing in her canon story, so... XO I'm sure they can find a reason to interact somewhere along the line.

Other than being able to see her, it doesn't seem like she'd be too overpowered for Trau. Trau is a bit of a weak spirit, honestly, and she isn't really capable of combat even with other spirits until a certain event in her canon story. The Trau now is pre-that event, so she's fairly incompetent against enemies with as many powers as those included in this roleplay. As for a relation to Chiyo, archangels aren't really a thing in her canon story, so... XO I'm sure they can find a reason to interact somewhere along the line.
Perhaps they knew each other growing up and Chiyo has made it her goal to put Trau on the right path?

Perhaps they knew each other growing up and Chiyo has made it her goal to put Trau on the right path?

That solves an amount.

@Chaikit mentions that archangels are 'not canon to her story'. I presume that she prefers something else. Is there, perhaps, some suggestion? Such as an Exorcist or Miko or something closer to the heart of the tale?

[BCOLOR=transparent]edit - As for her abilities I think having unlimited telekinesis and teleportation might be a little op compared to the rest of us especially since she can knock almost everyone out by touching them.[/BCOLOR]

The people with abilities in her world are just normal people that learn and practice spells that can affect spirits. Other than spirits, other supernatural entities don't exist in her actual story.

Is it a necessity that they have a relation somehow? If we really need to, we can PM each other and figure something out.

Teleports can be kept, although I fear that they'd take the fun out of 'WE'RE TRAPPED IN THIS ROOM WAT DO' scenarios. Telekinesis, just don't overdo it please.

The insta-faint thing definitely might be a little much. Similiar abilities in this RP can at least be negated by enhanced will or endurance. I guess I can consider, considering that headbands and certain martial arts can negate it.

It's kind of neccesary for them to be related, since I've stated that opposing sides of the same genre have to at least meet once or twice, directly or indirectly.

I'll PM them about it then we'll get back to you on what we manage to come up with.~

A minor curiousity, would something like yokai or seelie and unseelie fae be considered 'Spirits'? I'm mainly referring to Chiyo's animal companion.

Good god, what has Jem turned into? I enjoy it so much more when the characters become their own being inside of me......

Status
Not open for further replies.