1. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Boo

136.6 redux.jpg

Official Discord Server

Good afternoon listeners, and welcome back to the Witching Hour broadcast. As always, I am your host, Father Six Eyes. To those new to the our humble little late night broadcast, thanks for tuning in. I hope our stories here will satisfy your craving for a frightfully good time. Here we are at the beginning of August, which means we're approaching that time of the year. I'm sure some folks think it might be a little early for Halloween related antics, but we here at 36.6 FM specialize in keeping the spooky atmosphere around all year. And this year is particularly special, you see, for this coming October will mark the 10 year anniversary of a very special occasion that we'll be talking about in tonight's broadcast. The story of a group of friends, with one of their own lost under very strange circumstances, and their diving into the Hell they found.

Greetings, and welcome to The Hell We Found, a discord based roleplay that focuses on a story with horror and mystery elements. The premise of the roleplay is fairly simplistic, set in both the urban and rural environments of the Portland area, and, as previously stated, revolving around a group of friends attempting to find one of their own who has gone missing under particularly suspicious circumstances. Inspired by various horror projects of the 2000s and early 2010s, as well as various films and other forms of artistic mediums, The Hell We Found is a project designed to deliver a real-time horror element utilizing the same mechanics as the various RPs found here on Iwaku and other forum RP websites, taking advantage of Discord's more personal and immediate nature to tailor the RP to each individual as well as to my own ambitious desires for this project.

Whether you grew up with creepypastas, invested your interests in the prominent Marble Hornets during its beginnings, have great interest in the horror genre in general, or just really like John Carpenter's music, this roleplay, although it may not be a setting for power fantasies, aims to be of particularly excellent quality in writing, creative story-telling, and functionality in the general eyes RPing community, and although these may be lofty goals, I firmly believe it can be achieved. Thank you for your time, and I hope you'll join us soon.

Last edited: