The Heist

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by ᴋɪᴛsᴜɴᴀᴇ, Dec 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

One bank. One criminal. One group to assist him.

In what?

The Heist.

In L.A, a middle-aged man is released from prison- served twenty years for crimes even you might not want me to go into detail about. It seems trouble tends to find its way to him. May it be a mid-life crisis or the fact that he can't throw his thrilling, adventurous life away to settle down and waste away with the secret stash of millions that's been resting in a vault for the past twenty years; he's back at it. The biggest bank corporation in Los Angeles has no idea concerning the plotting going on about stealing the money from its base building. This man can't do it alone, however. He needs a crew to help get the job done.

The Hackers
    Your classic nerds; good with technology and even better at hacking into systems- primarily a vault that weighs over a ton. One could just try every possible code on the keypad, but what fun would that be? Takes a large cut of the final steal.(25%)
    Spots Open: 1

The Gunsmen
    The men/women that aren't afraid to jump into the heat of things and take a couple bullets if things get nasty or their cover is blown. They take a large cut of the final money earned.(25%)
    Spots Open: 2

The Driver
    The getaway guy/girl. Takes a small cut of the final take, but he/she could easily die anyway.(10%)
    Spots Open: 0

The Insiders
    The inside people. They are perhaps the most important part of the heist, though they get a small cut because their lives aren't at risk. They go inside the bank just a few hours before the heist, and take pictures with hidden cameras. Give info on security arms that will be disabled by the hackers. Must be good actors and convince the bank people that nothing suspicious is going on.(14%)
    ( One female and one male. This will be explained later. )
    Spots Open: 2

The Eyes In The Sky
    People hiding out on top of the building. They will alert if their cover is blown or how far away the cops are, etc. Equipped with binoculars and anything else of the like. Small cut of the final portion.(14%)
    Spots Open: 3

Supplier
    Provides the vehicles and equipment needed, be it they are stolen, bought, smuggled, etc. Knows many people. Will provide binoculars, gas masks, BZ Gas Grenades, Tear Gas, three motorcycles fit for driving on and off earth terrain, as well as a delivery truck for the getaway driver- will be large enough for the motor bikes to drive into. Also provides guns. Takes the largest part of the cut out of the other crew members.(30%)
    Spots Open: 1

The Idea Man
    Comes up with two different methods for the heist. The group will agree one which way to do it via the role-play. Takes the largest part of the cut due to being the boss of the group.
    Spots Open: None. Taken by me.

"ALRIGHT, men. We're looking at over 82 Million Dollars! Let's get started."

RULES

-All Iwaku rules apply.

-I'm looking for more advanced writers in this role-play. I have the right to deny your form should it not meet my expectations. I will appreciate your understanding that.

-Whichever position you apply for, you need to be somewhat knowledgeable in. Research it if you have to. Watch mafia movies. I don't care. Just do it right.

-YOU MUST BE ACTIVE. This isn't a slow role-play, it is a group based effort and is fast-paced. We need everyone able to be present, especially during the heist. I'm not going to halt it just for you, but if you leave us stuck I'll have no choice but to. It's why I gave some positions more than one spot. For the heist, I'll make sure that it's done at a time all of us can be online. But if one of us isn't here, it's going to fail.

-Cursing is allowed.

-No sexual themes. Romance is allowed within the crew, but this is for adults and teens alike.

-Respect others.

-If you give me a picture, make it realistic and not anime, please.

-Lastly, have fun!

CS:

Name |
    Age |
    Gender |
    Specialty/Role |
    Appearance |
    Personality |
    History |
    Other |

#1 ᴋɪᴛsᴜɴᴀᴇ, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
  2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

"The names Grace, Gracie Avenue to be exact."

Gracie L. Avenue.

Age |

[​IMG]

"I'm over the age of 18, is that eligible enough for a answer?"

21 years of age.

Gender |

[​IMG]

"I was born a female, and I'm prett-y sure I stayed that way."

Female

Specialty/Role |

[​IMG]

"What's my specialty? Hmm... You'll just have to see for yourself."

The Hacktress

Appearance |

[​IMG]

Personality |

[​IMG]

Bold
    Confident
    Logical
    Determined
    Politic
    Calm... For the most part
    Caring
    Anything else, will be revealed.

History |

[​IMG]

"My past is who I am, what makes me what I am, the reason why I'm still here, and why I'm not afraid to face tomorrow. My past is my destiny, my history, my path, what makes me whole. You can't change that nor me...so why try when all of your efforts are wasted in the end?..."

Wip.

Other |

[​IMG]

She has a tattoo of Angel wings upon her back, and several other tattoos all over her body.

#2 Whisper, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Name |
    Annie Blake
    Age |
    Gender |
    Female
    Specialty/Role |
    The Driver
    [​IMG]

Appearance |
    [​IMG]
    Personality |
    Annie is the type of girl who doesn't see the beauty inside. To her the outer appearance is all that matters because that's all anyone will ever see, no matter how much they blab about not being shallow and superficial.
    Due to her brief spoiled childhood, Annie is rather selfish and inconsiderate. If she ever does something, no matter how kind it seems, she always does it because things will work out for her in the end. Other people's happiness and feelings aren't important to her, even if they're her friends or family. If you'll give her a boost to where she needs to go, she will gladly step on you and grind her heels into your back.
    When conversing with others, Annie has no filter, she will tell you what she thinks of you, why she thinks of you that way and what you should do to change how she thinks of you. However there is one person she respects, well fear is a more accurate word; The Idea Man.
    Despite her bold statements and willingness to kick someone while they're down, Annie is a coward. When things get heated up, she'll run and never look back.
    [​IMG]
    History |
    Annie was born on a farm in Connecticut, to two loving parents, Dale and Amy Glenn. She was the only child of the two, and so they spoiled her from birth to the age of five, when they decided to have another child to keep her company. Soon Annie had a baby sister named Marie, and although everyone was filled to the brim with joy at the new addition to their family, Annie was filled to the brim with jealousy and a deep seated hatred for her sister. She was no longer in the spotlight, none of her relatives even glanced at her anymore because they were so obsessed with her stupid little sister.
    Without the adoration of everyone around her, Annie became starved for attention and took to many drastic ways to get someone to look at her. However she only succeeded in making her parents worried about her and her relatives wary of her. One of her older cousins took pity on her however and began teaching her how to apply make up and do other 'big girl things', and because her parents were so occupied with her little sister, they weren't around to admonish the older cousin for teaching Annie inappropriate behavior.

As Annie grew she began somewhat of an attention whore, who painted her face with layers upon layers of make up. She got boys' attention and made friends wherever she went. She had finally gotten what she always desired; undying attention. So for awhile she was happy. Until one fateful family reunion where she realized that her relatives only saw her as a pretty face, and saw her younger sister as the brains of the family. Now Annie had never been all too smart, her grades were always average and she only got those because she was...pretty. The fact that her own family thought she was an idiot enraged her, but there wasn't anything she could do about that. If she tried to buckle down and study, she would lose all of her party girl friends and friends with benefits boys. So instead of changing her lifestyle, Annie began planning her future. Her sister wanted to become a doctor and help underprivileged children, but Annie wanted to become a make up artist for famous actresses in LA. Except she couldn't do that because no one wanted a little farm girl nobody, no matter how great her make up skills were. If she wanted to make it in LA, Annie would have to get her hands on some serious cash.

At first she tried to become a delivery girl, but she got fired because her driving was too erratic and all of the food always ended up spilled on the seats. She then tried to become a taxi driver, but apparently when a customer says 'hurry it up a little', they didn't mean 'drive like a player in Grand Theft Auto'. And so...[Need Info on how she would meet the Idea Man]
    [​IMG]
    Other |
    When she gets her cut of the money, she's planning to get plastic surgery to change her appearance, then she plans to change her named and move to LA. She's still trying to figure out what name she wants to use.

#3 Mundane Monster, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  4. You're both accepted, darlings! Thanks for the interest, and I can't wait for use to start this awesome role-play. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank Thank x 1
  5. Name | Cass "CC" Cooper
    Age | 28
    Gender | Male
    Specialty/Role | Gunsman
    Appearance |
    tumblr_murlin0Kk61s9q6c2o1_1280.jpg
    Personality |
    While appearing to be a piece of eye-candy, Cass is a brutal, impulsive, and excessively violent personality alongside a lethally short temper. He is blunt and quite sadistic. He is also very rude and quite disrespectful. He couldn't care less if you're in the way, if it means he can shoot you to kill the person behind you, he will not hesitate.
    History |
    Cass grew up in a normal family, parents and a little brother. He graduated high school and joined the army. He got married when his girlfriend, Abby, got pregnant with twins. But soon after the twins were born, on of the twin boys, Caesar, was diagnosed with leukemia and died. The death of one of the twins caused his wife to go crazy, so one day when he got home from training, Cass saw Abby's body hanging in the kitchen with a rope around her neck. The the other twin, Lincoln, now lives with his parents while his out doing his thing. Cass doesn't care what kind of work he does, as long as he can get back on his feet and take care of his four year old son before child support get their hands on Lincoln, so when he was offered this job, how could he say no?
    Other |
    Schermafbeelding 2014-12-03 om 22.29.40.png

Cass's son, Lincoln, age five (the surviving twin).

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Name | Camila Aguilera
    Age | 22 years old
    Gender | Female
    Specialty/Role | Gunsman
    Appearance | [​IMG]
    Personality | Camila is a heavy drinker as well as a smoker, you won't catch her going one day without drinking or taking a smoke. Even though she doesn't look like it, Camila holds her own dangers with her fast reflexes and experience. Without smoking at least twice a day Camila gets moody and impatient. Sarcasm is like her main tool seeing as how she has a smart mouth and stubborn ways. There are a lot of lazy moments for Camila who tends to not listen to what anyone has to say half the time unless it seems logical.
    History | She was born and raised in Italy, her father was in a... sticky family business. The mafia. She got her tough attitude from her father as well as the drinking and smoking problem. When Cam was just 11 years old she seen some of her father's men pull a gun out on her mother, who had filed for a divorce just three days ago. Watching this happen put fear in the girl and while she never spoke of what happened, paranoia soon set in. Camila was always looking behind her back as if someone was following her and sneaking up on Camila isn't such a good idea unless you want a punch to the face. At 14 years old another mafia boss kidnapped Camila for a month until she was finally able to escape on her own. When she returned back home her father immediately put her on a plane to go live with her grandmother, which was almost as bad seeing as how she was a strict old woman
    Other | Has a habit of clicking her tongue when she isn't satisfied with something.​

• Like Like x 1
  7. Faith Malkova, white
    NAME | Faith Malkova
    AGE | 23
    GENDER | Female
    SPECIALTY/ROLE | Gunsmen
    APPEARANCE | Faith is a slender and beautiful woman whom stands at a height of 5'8". Honey blonde, soft hair and pretty milk chocolate brown eyes accent her olive-toned skin rather nicely, and this tanned and smooth look to her lithe body stays year-round. Adorned with lush and full powdery pink lips as well as a petite nose that goes well with her defined facial structure. Very elegant and gorgeous in appearance.
    PERSONALITY | Faith is a very endearing and daring young woman, rebellious and fiery. However, despite her attitude and strong spirits, as well as the fact that she can be stubborn and hotheaded, she is actually incredibly kind and humorous. Sarcastic and overall, lovely. Though she hates to admit it, she's a hopeless romantic and finds it almost hard not to be flirtatious. A vivid imagination and a beautiful outlook on life. The best word to describe her is passionate. However, with people she doesn't know, she can have a sharp tongue and a cold demeanor. Don't cross her, as she tends to be the calm before the storm. She isn't afraid to contradict anyone.
    HISTORY | Faith Malkova is of Russian orientation, and was born in that country. However, before she even turned a year old, she moved. Her past isn't exactly a happy story, in fact, it's more sad than anything. Her father walked out on her and her mother before she was twelve, and that left her family in a horrible money situation. It didn't help that her mother found out that she was pregnant with Faith's little sister days later. Sadly, her mother died at birth due to troubles with the baby, and the child didn't live but an hour. In that hour, and the weeks that followed, Faith shut down. From then on, she was an orphan, and has remained that way until she turned sixteen. It was then she got a job as an intern for a journalism company. When she was young, writing was a way for her to release the stress and worries of being parentless. Having a passion for it, earned her the career she currently has. However, being that she is of Russian orientation, her father fought in many wars and taught her about guns and fighting. She was basically trained to be deadly by her father, whom mysteriously disappeared one day. She and her mother thought that he walked out on him, but now she starts to hesitate with that idea.
    OTHER | Faith, when not taking up these kind of jobs, is a journalist and photographer.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1

8. Name |

William Cadwell
    Age |
    Gender |
    Male
    Specialty/Role |
    Gunman
    Appearance |
    [​IMG]
    Personality |
    William is a good guy overall, but made some bad choice's in his life. He is very confident with himself and with ideas, but he's not afraid to speak his mind even if it is good or bad. William is very dependable and is good whenever you need a job, no questions asked. When William is on a mission he is very focused and won't get off task. William doesn't tell the truth that often to regular people, and most times his wife, he will lie for his fellow coworkers. William is very loyal and won't leave your side even at the worst of times.

William is most times not open minded, he likes things his way. He is very organized with his missions and tasks, he will plan what he will do next. He is self controlled and wukk do whatever he has to do. William may not look like he has a great sense of humor, but he does and makes a lot of jokes. He can be very sarcastic when having an argument but only at those times. William is very thorough and will explain to you what you need understanding. When he's with his family, he's a really nice guy and loves his daughter Ellie.
    History |
    William was born with his father in a ghetto street, his mother had left him at one years old and left him with his father. Thier house was constantly broke into, by mostly men looking for drugs and money. His father got worried that he someday would get hurt by those violent men so he put him into fighting lessons with his uncle as the trainer, his uncle showed him a lot such as ground pounds and round kicks. His father a few years later became an alcoholic, his uncle also died a few months after his father got the drinking addiction.

William ran away when he was fifteen from his father who was also abusive, he joined a gang called the west cali killers, who would do drug deals and kill people for fun. William wasn't a killer, and hadn't killed anyone before, until the initiation. A man by the name of Anthony looked out for him, watching his back and was also in the gang. He was too scared to kill somebody and was told to kill an officer, Anthony killed him for William and William joined the gang.

Once he was twenty two the gang was caught with a drug dealer except for William and Anthony who ran away, the two hadn't spoke again. He met a woman named Diane who he fell in love with, they bought a house together and had a child named Ellie. William had a hard time paying the bills so he found a group together who would do a heist together, a huge heist. Maybe if he gets at least two thousand, he could afford for Ellie to got to school and quit his pizza job.
    Other |
    ~He has a wife named Diane and his daughter named Ellie~
    ~He is a really great fighter~

9. Can I reserve a hacker spot?

10. Perhaps. If no one joins within the next week it's not.

11. is mine accepted?

12. Yep!

13. Whaaa-at? But why? Can't the open spots be npced or something?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.