6. Futanari
  7. Primarily Prefer Male
  8. Primarily Prefer Female
  9. Primarily Nonbinary
  10. No Preferences
Genres
Pretty much anything
18-futuristic-cityscape-landscape.jpg

The Biggest Baddies, the Smartest Masterminds, and the Sneakiest Thieves in the Multiverse.

"The biggest criminals in the multiverse?" he said looking to the man in front of him. "Yeah, we're already breaking a few laws, why not a few more while were at it, inter-dimensional travel, inter-dimensional smuggling, etc." The man across said before taking a smoke of the cigarette he held between him finger tips. "I have a list of all the people I want, and I want you to get them and bring them here, you got it?" the man said sliding a bunch of files across the table. A picture fell out of one as it slid, picking it up the other man flipped the file open placing the picture back inside. It was of an albino woman and another picture inside of what looked like a muscular robot. "You chose some heavy duty criminals, I'll try my best to secure each one of them." he said as the boss chuckled "I know you will good friend" standing up and taking the files with him he left the room to get started.

Half a week later...........

Sirens could be heard as the man ran the halls of a government facility multiple guards chased him down, a few tried to cut him off before he slid down another corridor. A booming voice could be heard throughout the facility, "Get the intruder he's running down hallways 62B" the voice yelled through the comms of the building. The man kept on running from the guards, running down the hallway he jumped into the room and secured the lock behind him. "Huh finally" he said as the doors were pounded behind him, in front of him was a machine, not just any machine, but an inter-dimensional gateway, and on him he had the way back in a suitcase. Sighing he looked as the doors kept being pounded, "Well I shouldn't wait here any longer" he stated before jumping in just as the doors broke open. "Shit!!" one yelled. "He could have gone anywhere" another stated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is my idea, if you didn't get what it was this is a crossover rp. Multiple Villainous (thieves mostly) Canon characters from multiple video game, anime, show, movie, or comic universes will work together to preform the greatest heists across this new world. The character described in the first paragraph in the picture being Ashe and bob from Overwatch. That will be the character I play in this, inf you're interested at all please tell me so below, I look forward to rping with you.

Reactions: dark and Ur Degaton
one more person and I'll set up an OC