The Heavens' Academy for Godly Reincarnations (CLO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four people now, officially a club.

Lol the violent club...

If the fight/sparring club is gonna happen, Hui (Name too long, just gonna go with his nickname) would be the founder and its president.

If the fight/sparring club is gonna happen, Hui (Name too long, just gonna go with his nickname) would be the founder and its president.
Fight club? Count Erebus in. It's official and will be up once I get home!

@PastelChaos

Whoop whoop, thanks! ...Although the number one rule should be you don't talk about the fight club- *shot*

~Name~
Ao(ay-oh), the Māori nature God of light and the over-world.
~Nickname~
None, but feel free to give him one.
~Age~
~Gender~
Male
~Sexuality~
Pansexual, and polyamourous.
~Powers~
Luminescence- Human Flashlight right here. He can make light, basically.
Super-speed- Light moves pretty fast. So does Ao.
Mirage- He can bend light in such a way to make you see things that aren't there; or vice versa. Not for more than a few seconds, though.
~Grade~
Fourth Year.
~Clubs~
N/A
~Personality~
A bit reserved, he's usually a very happy being. He smiles a lot, and its easy to make him laugh. Doesn't feel much like he really fits in with 'Gods'. Prefers the simple things in life. On the rare occasion he's sad, or angry, he becomes especially withdrawn and refuses to speak or interact with others, and trying to talk to him when he's like this will only get you a glare and some snappy words. But he's bad at holding grudges, so don't worry yourself too much over it. Its rare for him to be upset anyways.
~Likes~
Music, drawing, nature, daytime, light, the sun, humans, eating, cooking, romance, reading, comedians, rom-coms, animals.
~Dislikes~
When people are upset, fighting, particularly hateful gods, when gods look down on humans, the dark, horror movies.
~Relationship Status~
Single.
~Friends~

N/A
~Enemies~
N/A
~Family~
N/A
~Appearance~
oxhLfta.jpg

• Love
Reactions: xLarius
I think Mayari might pop into the Fight Club once or twice too. Only when she's cursed someone so has gained super-strength though so the fights become really easy :P

kDvmKuw.png

3061109_1351889993842.53res_400_300.jpg

o23y6xV.jpg

Name
Perun, Slavic god of Thunders and Lightning, War, Fire and Eagles.

Nickname
Pery

Tw8zaDg.png

Appearance
During school hours, Perun appears to be young lad, roughly 179cm tall (5'8") with copper to red hair depending on light. Slim figure appears to hide his nature, and there are few jewelry on him. There is, however, a bracelet with small, intricately carved axe hanging on it - a symbol of him. Once he shifts himself to his full power, he grows well over 205cm (6'7") with highly muscular body, white hair and beard that shifts from white to copper depending on his own mood. In this state he adorns full metal armor and battleaxe that always hangs to his side and eyes constantly crackling with lightning.

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Powers

Lightning generation and manipulation

Fire manipulation

War manipulation

Weapon proficiency

Shapeshift (Eagle)

Tw8zaDg.png

Grade:
Third year
Fight club
School band

Personality
Stubborn, irritable but just. Those are just a few adjectives that can describe him. Of course, there is good reason for his quick irritation. It doesn't happen always, only when he spot obvious liars and those who are eager to deceive others. When not hot-headed, he tends to sit at the back and watch carefully around him, being the god that used to sit upon the top branches of the World Tree. As quick as his lightning, he can change mood but nowadays it is merely to change subject of conversation. Eager to laugh, eager to boast, he is what you would expect from someone like him but he knows to be serious when it needs to... and when that happens, skies tremble at his very command.

Just people, honor, honesty, stormy weather, rock music, honoring agreement, birds, anything made out of oak, racing - anything fast, a good fight, occasional flirt, all weapons but prefers axe.

Dislikes
Liars, breaking a contract, condescension, pranks (made on him), snakes, chopsticks (out of all possible cutlery options, how did two sticks won?) beings of underworld.

Tw8zaDg.png

Relationship Status
Single

Friends
Agni
Sharing the common respect for fire, Perun would often try to initiate conversation with Agni. Although their personalities do seem a bit opposite, that wouldn't stop him from trying to bring a good laugh.

Ebisu
Perun finds it rather easy to talk to this particular deity, even more considering his domain and especially since they both value a word being kept. To him, honor is main essence.

Nyx
There is something about this goddess that lures his attention. Perhaps she is a bit cold and shy but her domain is something that fascinates him and given the chance, he would try to watch her practice in bringing stars to manifest, previously only seen in one deity.

Freya
Although Perun wouldn't be hard to flirt with, it is Freya's aspect of War that will draw most respect from him toward her and he is always eager for good, friendly spar.

Bishamonten

Love-hate relationship

Medb
They share history together, a short fling that never reached any serious levels which led to him to conclusion that was being used by this goddess - and that did not sit well with him. He respects her abilities and will not hesitate to tease her, be it for simple laugh or to lead to a spar. A true adversary is one that brings most out of you!

Enemies
None

Family
Long forgotten

Last edited by a moderator:
@Karakui

Cheater. :U But it'd be funny if she just waltzed in one day and beat up all the boys there. Possibly the girls too. XD

@Karakui

Cheater. :U But it'd be funny if she just waltzed in one day and beat up all the boys there. Possibly the girls too. XD
Susanoo wouldn't stand for it.

He'd stalk her until he won. Psh. Second Years.

I can see Mayari making a habit of beating up all the delinquent gods and dragging them back to class... Get her a reputation as the evil member of the Student Council responsible for enforcing the rules :D

Also, she's a lesbian so she's more likely to ask the girls out on dates than beat them up.

@xLarius, Susanoo should constantly be challenging her to rematches and constantly getting beaten by a mach 2 attacks :D

@PastelChaos how long has the school existed, now? Long enough for Mayari to have a reputation or is this its first year? Also, how long into the school year are we starting? First day?

• Love
@Karakui

Ah, right, I forgot she was a lesbian. Oh man, that'd be something to see, seeing her be the one to beat up people and enforce the rules. XD

I can see Mayari making a habit of beating up all the delinquent gods and dragging them back to class... Get her a reputation as the evil member of the Student Council responsible for enforcing the rules :D

Also, she's a lesbian so she's more likely to ask the girls out on dates than beat them up.

@xLarius, Susanoo should constantly be challenging her to rematches and constantly getting beaten by a mach 2 attacks :D

@PastelChaos how long has the school existed, now? Long enough for Mayari to have a reputation or is this its first year? Also, how long into the school year are we starting? First day?
Fight Club will now be established!!

The Fourth Years are the first to enter the school, so about four years now - I mainly did that so Fourth Years can do the thing every high school Senior does with underclassmen....

"Psh. Freshmen."

Lovely! We won't wreck it, promise! Well... not too much at least...

[bg=#000000]
tumblr_n4nijyBKvI1sjoek3o2_500.gif

LARS "L" PERPENNA

GOD OF BEGINNINGS, GATES, TRANSITIONS, TIME, DOORWAYS, PASSAGES, AND ENDINGS.

|| 18 || Male || Heterosexual || Fourth Year. ||

TIME DISTORTION.
The power to distort time in any way, shape, or form. (EX: Speeding or slowing time down, redo events, etc.)

ABSOLUTE ACCESS.
The power to gain access or entry to any location, place, or time.
(Causes minor internal damage to L's body and will increase with more usage.)

TELESCOPIC VISION.
The ability to see distant objects at a magnified scale.
"It isn't clairvoyance, but I'm okay with that. It's close enough!"

tumblr_n4nijyBKvI1sjoek3o1_500.gif

PERSONALITY:

Challenging || Caring || Confident || Balanced
Appreciative || Alert || Adventurous || Forgiving
Eloquent || Fair || Generous || Genuine
Solitary || Mature || Methodical || Responsible
Studious || Understanding || Witty || Tolerant
Anxious || Conformist || Delicate || Picky

Generosity. Intelligent people. Introverts. Sports.
Having a crush. Commitment. Challenges. Food.
Music. Conversing. Observing his surroundings. Being open mentally.
Others being open mentally towards him. Clocks. Keys. Past, Present, and Future events.

DISLIKES

Loud noises. Abrupt moments. Sweating. Jumpscares.
The dark. The cold. Endings. Being in a relationship.
Egotistical people. Mass destruction. Being belittled. Disrespectful young ones.
Wet socks. Backstabbers. Insects. Feeling left out.

tumblr_n4ndngN24y1qkw2uho2_500.gif

STATUS
SINGLE.

FRIENDS
TBD

ENEMIES
TBD.

FAMILY
N/A.

tumblr_n4nijyBKvI1sjoek3o3_500.gif

[/bg]

Last edited:
OKAY SO I'M BACK. FROM SPENDING TWO DAYS AWAY FROM A COMPUTER I'M BACK.
I reserved Janus, the roman god. I didn't get the CS up for him yet, so THIS SPOT WILL BE USED FOR HIS CS. I just need to finish up a couple of things before I get to work on the rest of my CS'. Sorry about the short disappearance guys. ^^;
No need to worry! You came back at a good time, actually! We have one spot left and I'm tallying up the Males and Females ^^

Okay. I'm 90% sure I got this down.
We have equal numbers of males and females, I believe.

So unless a new person wants to join with both genders, I think we're good in terms of members.

We just might be ready to start, as soon as the unfinished CS's are finished, clubs are settled, and does anyone wanna settle friends, enemies, and stuff like that?

Im going to bed half an hour ago, but I'll take a look over the characters and see if there are any obvious relationships to my characters. Since the Second year and Fourth Year will have been in the school for a good length of time already, I'll at least sort out their own opinions of the others in their year.

Also, side note, but how much most GMs get really hung up with trying to balance the gender counts of characters? It's never been something I felt it necessary to do tbh. I'd prefer that everyone be 100% invested in all their characters than be making extra characters purely for the sake of filling the gaps... Plus, since 95% of characters on this website are either gay or bisexual, trying to balance genders to leave everyone with a romance option never works out either :P

Status
Not open for further replies.