The Heavens' Academy for Godly Reincarnations (CLO

Status
Not open for further replies.
2012-11_ontnfm.jpg

lines-flowers-and-nature-163495.gif

瑤池金母
The Goddess of Immortality.
Xi Wang Mu : Was once the goddess of disease, calamity, and slaughter.

我叫
C I N D Y.
辛迪

16 : FEMALE : PANSEXUAL

HEALING.
The ability to heal someone or something back to their original, youthful, health.

IMMORTALITY BESTOWAL.
The ability to give something or someone immortality, but, of course, with a price.

大二
SECOND YEAR.

Club(s):
TBD.

2014-10_bw09kh.jpg

"I like looking at lists."

性格
Personality:
: Cheerful : Alert : Clean : Bubbly : Energetic :
: Clever : Confident : Athletic : Relaxed :
: Sociable : Spontaneous : Sophisticated : Determined :
: Private : Young : Unhurried : Whimsical :
: Polished : Tolerable : Sympathetic : Tree-hugger :
: Gullible : Mannered : Naive : Power-hungry secretly :

: Shy at first glances : Superstitious : Unself-critical : Self-indulgent :

我喜欢
: Flora and Fauna : Life : Youthful Energy : Books :
: Dancing : Nice weather : Water : Exercising :
: Languages : Piano : Grace : Elegance :
: Doing things right : Being a lower classman : Being naked (not sexually) : Everyone :

我不喜欢
Dislikes:
: Red discoloration on her skin : Slothful attitudes : Cocky attitudes : Big egos :
: Clothes : Bad health : Writing : Messy areas :
: Pollution : Total destruction : People who chew with their mouth open : Brass instruments :
: Waking up late : Irrational decisions : Lack of morality and compassion : Being cold :

2014-11_ij5stj.jpg

"我单身."
"I am single."

FRIENDS.

TBD.

敌人
ENEMIES.
TBD.

2012-13_telctp.jpg

Last edited:
Quick Question! @PastelChaos ! I was wondering if for clubs if we are allowed to do Student Council or Event Planning Committee , something like that? If so , I totally want to be able to take up Student Council President. ^^

Last edited:
I changed my Inanna to Ishtar--Babylon

BOTH MY CS'S ARE UP!

Last edited:
Took a ton of research and it definitely doesn't show by how crap my CS's are, but at least they're done!

I've finally edited all of the reservations, so it seems there's.. Eight of us? I think I'll allow two or five more. (13 is my favorite number, so that's why I said five more <3)

Quick Question! @PastelChaos ! I was wondering if for clubs if we are allowed to do Student Council or Event Planning Committee , something like that? If so , I totally want to be able to take up Student Body President. ^^
I was actually thinking about adding that in! It depends if anyone else is willing to join in on it, if there's a few more people who are willing to join - I'll allow it ^-^ You already have one extra member involved, because I'm so willing to have Ebisu in on that!

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Also, absolutely loving the CS's, guys!
If anyone knows someone who would like to join as a male, do ask them if they'd like to join! I'd like a bit of balance, even if there is one more than another x'3

Name: Nabu
Nickname: N/A
Sexuality: Straight
Powers: Able to summon writing utensils and parchment out of thin air, able to give inspiration to other writers, able to retain information/photographic memory

Grade: First Year
Club(s): N/A

Personality: If you want a single word that describes him and one that is rude, it would be nerd. He’s definitely the scholarly type, listening to any lesson he’s in and taking various notes. He also has a bit of a creative side to him, able to write stories and such. He doesn’t mind if he’s forced to write essays for someone, in fact, he loves it because at least he’s writing something. He’s generally a good sport, a quiet one. He’s quite proud of his written works and has a bit of an ego when it concerns them, wanting people to read his work and praise it. He won’t say that out loud, however, just let them read it while they look in awe and he’d bask in his works’ glory.
Likes: Writing anything really, taking notes, education, stories, any written works actually
Dislikes: People that goof around rather than do their work, anyone who doesn’t take wisdom seriously, people who insult his work on purpose just to rile him up, his works being insulted in general

Relationship Status: Single
Friends: Mayari
Enemies: N/A
Family: Marduk (Father), Sarpanitum (Mother), Ea (Grandfather)

Appearance: Nabu has silver hair and brown eyes that take in everything. Standing at 5’4”, he is hunched over due to the constant leaning down to write something. He generally wears long, flowing clothes that are easy to move around in. They tend to vary in color, from the brightest white to the darkest black. He wears brown open toed sandals so that he wouldn’t have to walk barefoot.

Name: Huitzilopochtli
Nickname: Hui
Sexuality: Unknown
Powers: Able to create fire out of thin air, able to summon spears out of thin air, able to summon a serpent dragon as a mount

Grade: Third Year
Club(s): Fight club (Founder and President)

Personality: Huitzilopochtli is a god you do not want to mess with. He demands respect be given to him and generally butts heads with everyone who doesn’t agree with him. He’s bloodthirsty and loves a good fight, whether it be through fists or with weapons. He generally sees humans as slaves at best, being a haughty kind of god that wants people to worship him. He doesn’t like to admit that he needs the worship otherwise he thinks he’d be forgotten. If the only way to be remembered is by making enemies, then so be it.
Likes: Fighting, any kind of conflict really, human sacrifices, gifts, winning, bloodshed, basking in the sun, hummingbirds, war in history, his hummingbird helmet
Dislikes: Those that look down on him, humans, nighttime

Friends: Agni, tba
Enemies: His siblings, Bishamonten, Mayari, tba
Family: Coatlicue (Mother), Centzonuitznaua (Brother), Coyolxauhqui (Sister)

Appearance: Huitzilopochtli is one of the shortest gods known, standing at around 3’11”. He’s incredibly tanned from being out in the sun all the time and takes pride in that fact. His hair is brown and he has black eyes that can give a withering glance to remember. He generally has green feathers interwoven in his hair and a cape of green feathers to go with it. He wears a brown kilt, a red and white tunic, and brown open toed sandals. There’s also bandages on his hands and feet. He wears a hummingbird helmet when not attending class, because classes have a no hat policy apparently.

Last edited:
This is a spot for my second character, since I really didn't like my sheets to be on one post. ^^;
Reserved for: Janus.

☀Apollo, Greek, Sun God☀

☀Age☀

☀Gender☀
Male

☀Sexuality☀
Demisexual

☀Powers☀
- He can give a bit of warmth from a radiated area. (Though mostly results in a fire.)
- He can created a little 'willow wisp' and it can light up an area. (Though results in blinding everyone for a moment or so.)
- He kisses his finger tips and blows on it creating a 'kiss of fire'
- He whistles summoning his bow (The only thing that doesn't light on fire.)

☀Grade☀
Third Year

☀Club(s)☀
Student Council - Secretary

☀Personality:☀
- Confident
- Dense
- Optimist
- Mischievous
- Stubborn
- Kind
- A bit Peculiar at times
- Teasing
- Sort of Secretive
- Clumsy

☀Likes:☀
- Sweet Things
- Teasing others
- The Outdoors
- The Sun
- Swimming
- The Beach
- Lemonade
- Horses
- Puppies

☀Dislikes:☀
- Liars
- Other Stubborn People
- Being Alone
- Coffee
- Anything Bitter
- Pushy People
- Flirtatious People
- The Dark
- Snakes

☀Relationship Status:☀
Single

☀Friends:☀
- Ebisu
- Mayari

☀Enemies:☀
TBC

☀Family:☀
N/A
( Well technically this isn't true but based on the characters of this roleplay, yeah. )

☀Appearance:☀
Along with Apollo's bright green eyes, and his blond hair.
He's seen wearing a T-shirt and a tie, with ripped jeans,
He's 5'11", and has a well balanced build.

Last edited:
I love how the Square is actually a Circle.

May I reserve Mayari (Philippines, Moon Deity), Jormungandr (Norse, the Midgard Serpent (Does it count as a God? It's power is on the same level at least)), and Nu (Egyptian, God of Watery Nothingness)?

I love how the Square is actually a Circle.

May I reserve Mayari (Philippines, Moon Deity), Jormungandr (Norse, the Midgard Serpent (Does it count as a God? It's power is on the same level at least)), and Nu (Egyptian, God of Watery Nothingness)?
First of all, BLESS YOU FOR USING THE PHILIPPINES AND REMINDING ME OF MY OWN CULTURE.
Second, "Watery Nothingness" aka the definition of "feels". Jk xD
Third, GO FOR IT HUN!

Name: Nabu
Nickname: N/A
Sexuality: Straight
Powers: Able to summon writing utensils and parchment out of thin air, able to give inspiration to other writers, able to retain information/photographic memory

Personality: If you want a single word that describes him and one that is rude, it would be nerd. He’s definitely the scholarly type, listening to any lesson he’s in and taking various notes. He also has a bit of a creative side to him, able to write stories and such. He doesn’t mind if he’s forced to write essays for someone, in fact, he loves it because at least he’s writing something. He’s generally a good sport, a quiet one. He’s quite proud of his written works and has a bit of an ego when it concerns them, wanting people to read his work and praise it. He won’t say that out loud, however, just let them read it while they look in awe and he’d bask in his works’ glory.
Likes: Writing anything really, taking notes, education, stories, any written works actually
Dislikes: People that goof around rather than do their work, anyone who doesn’t take wisdom seriously, people who insult his work on purpose just to rile him up, his works being insulted in general

Friends: N/A
Enemies: N/A
Family: Marduk (Father), Sarpanitum (Mother), Ea (Grandfather)

Appearance: Nabu has silver hair and brown eyes that take in everything. Standing at 5’4”, he is hunched over due to the constant leaning down to write something. He generally wears long, flowing clothes that are easy to move around in. They tend to vary in color, from the brightest white to the darkest black. He wears brown open toed sandals so that he wouldn’t have to walk barefoot.

Name: Huitzilopochtli
Nickname: Hui
Sexuality: Demisexual/Straight
Powers: Able to create fire out of thin air, able to summon spears out of thin air, able to summon a serpent dragon as a mount

Grade: Third Year

Personality: Huitzilopochtli is a god you do not want to mess with. He demands respect be given to him and generally butts heads with everyone who doesn’t agree with him. He’s bloodthirsty and loves a good fight, whether it be through fists or with weapons. He generally sees humans as slaves at best, being a haughty kind of god that wants people to worship him. He doesn’t like to admit that he needs the worship otherwise he thinks he’d be forgotten. If the only way to be remembered is by making enemies, then so be it.
Likes: Fighting, any kind of conflict really, human sacrifices, gifts, winning, bloodshed, basking in the sun, hummingbirds, war in history, his hummingbird helmet
Dislikes: Those that look down on him, humans, nighttime

Friends: N/A
Enemies: His siblings
Family: Coatlicue (Mother), Centzonuitznaua (Brother), Coyolxauhqui (Sister)

Appearance: Huitzilopochtli is one of the shortest gods known, standing at around 3’11”. He’s incredibly tanned from being out in the sun all the time and takes pride in that fact. His hair is brown and he has black eyes that can give a withering glance to remember. He generally has green feathers interwoven in his hair and a cape of green feathers to go with it. He wears a brown kilt, a red and white tunic, and brown open toed sandals. There’s also bandages on his hands and feet. He wears a hummingbird helmet when not attending class, because classes have a no hat policy apparently.

☀Apollo, Greek, Sun God☀

☀Age☀

☀Gender☀
Male

☀Sexuality☀
Demisexual

☀Powers☀
- He can give a bit of warmth from a radiated area. (Though mostly results in a fire.)
- He can created a little 'willow wisp' and it can light up an area. (Though results in blinding everyone for a moment or so.)
- He kisses his finger tips and blows on it creating a 'kiss of fire'
- He whistles summoning his bow (The only thing that doesn't light on fire.)

☀Grade☀
Third Year

☀Club(s)☀
None so Far

☀Personality:☀
- Confident
- Dense
- Optimist
- Mischievous
- Stubborn
- Kind
- A bit Peculiar at times
- Teasing
- Sort of Secretive
- Clumsy

☀Likes:☀
- Sweet Things
- Teasing others
- The Outdoors
- The Sun
- Swimming
- The Beach
- Lemonade
- Horses
- Puppies

☀Dislikes:☀
- Liars
- Other Stubborn People
- Being Alone
- Coffee
- Anything Bitter
- Pushy People
- Flirtatious People
- The Dark
- Snakes

☀Relationship Status:☀
Single

☀Friends:☀
TBC

☀Enemies:☀
TBC

☀Family:☀
(Technically Artemis if anyone cares to play her. If not I'll remove her from this list.)

☀Appearance:☀
Along with Apollo's bright green eyes, and his blond hair.
He's seen wearing a T-shirt and a tie, with ripped jeans,
He's 5'11", and has a well balanced build.

Fabulous CS's, guys! Can't wait to start!

First of all, BLESS YOU FOR USING THE PHILIPPINES AND REMINDING ME OF MY OWN CULTURE.
Second, "Watery Nothingness" aka the definition of "feels". Jk xD
Third, GO FOR IT HUN!
Ah crap, now I've got pressure to get my research right XD Yeah, I wanted to go with the Philippines for at least one character because everyone tends to forget the Philippines exist, which is a shame because they have some really cool stuff going on there.

Ah crap, now I've got pressure to get my research right XD Yeah, I wanted to go with the Philippines for at least one character because everyone tends to forget the Philippines exist, which is a shame because they have some really cool stuff going on there.
Don't worry about research, dear xD Yeah, I only lived there for 7 years but I picked up a ton of cool stories and urban legends from my family - It's just a shame that there's never "perfect" weathee. It's always either too hot or too wet @.@

2yvlwz8.jpg

Name:
Naunet, Egyptian God of the Watery Disorder from Before the Creation of the Universe

Nickname:
Nu, other variations of her name. A certain god used to call her Miss Confusion, in reference to her pointlessly long and somewhat ambiguous role.

Sexuality: As Uncertain as her Existence

Powers:
Aqueous Form
- Allows Naunet to transform herself and any objects she's carrying (eg clothes, equipment) into water. She may transform back at will, but problems will occur if the water has been split into multiple parts - instead of forming a single Full Naunet, each separate part will form its own Miniature Naunet.

Evening Star - During the hours of twilight only, Naunet can create objects from water. The purity and sanctity of the water source determines how much is needed to make the object (100% pure, 100% sacred water requires a 1:1 ratio of mass, while 1% pure, 1% sacred water requires a 100:1 ratio of mass.) Currently, objects created via this method will turn back into water with the next sunrise. There is one exception to this rule - objects crafted on the evening of the summer and winter equinoxes will not return to water until the sunrise of the next equinox (so exist for around 6 months).

Morning Satellite - During the hours of morning, and only when both the sun and moon are visible in the sky at the same time, Naunet can transform any non-living object into water. The same rules apply to Morning Satellite as to Evening Star - it will return to normal during the next sunset and objects obliterated at equinoxes will not return until the next equinox.

Club(s): President of the 'Divine Survival Game Club' (currently unofficial), which is pretty much just a paintball club except magical powers are allowed too.

Personality:
Naunet is somewhat... peculiar. She's a very mysterious figure with a minuscule attention span which makes it difficult to pinpoint exactly what she's thinking about - even for mind readers. This allows her a surprising resistance to abilities that manipulate the mind, too. Naunet can be quite spontaneous, and, aided by annoyingly high levels of energy, this often results in her friends being forced to do ridiculous activities that no reasonable person would ever think was a good idea. She is somewhat naive, and quite forgetful, which makes her almost a model bad student, even though she has no ill intentions.

Fossils, Bees, Nifty Hats (despite not wearing them), scorpions, actually pretty much anything with an exoskeleton, practical jokes, rain.

Dislikes:
Naunet does not have much that she doesn't like. This is probably because she takes an interest in almost everything that catches her eye.

Friends: Open for Suggestions!
Enemies: Open for Suggestion!
Family: Technically, Atum, and thus every Egyptian God in his lineage, are her children.

Last edited:
latest

Her left eye is actually made of super high-tech material. In other words, it's fake. She lost her eye in a fight with her brother when they were young. It's sufficiently realistic though, even down to pupil dilation, that it's very difficult to tell it's fake. Unfortunately, the red of her real iris is not her final iris colour - as she ages, it will eventually become yellow, so in the interest of saving money (these eyes are extraordinarily expensive), they made the fake one match her future-iris instead.​

Name:
Mayari, Goddess of the Moon, Night, Revolution and a bunch of other stuff, but mainly the Moon.

Nickname:
Mayari is usually known as either "Lady Mayari" or even "Your Highness" (see powers)

Sexuality: Homosexual

Powers:
Commanding Grace - Mayari's beauty is so great that it verges on supernatural. Humans who lay eyes on her find themselves more inclined to willfully do her bidding. The greater the libido of the subject, the greater inclination. Orientation of the subject seems to be irrelevant in this case. The ability may work on gods too, although this is much less likely.

Predator - Mayari may place a curse on a single target. How strong the curse is and how likely it is to succeed depends on the target's mystical affinity - it works better on humans than gods. Only one person may be cursed at a time. As long as the curse remains, Mayari is able to create ethereal eyes in walls and objects near the target and use them to observe the targets actions. Mayari also increases in physical aptitude the longer the curse is active.

Eclipse - Mayari may set up an dead-zone area in which no divine abilities function. The brighter the moon, the larger the dead zone and the longer it lasts. (The ability also works during the day, in which it uses the brightness of the moon from the night before) Inside the dead-zone, no abilities may be activated, lasting effects of pre-existing abilities are negated and inherent supernatural passives (such as inability to age) are severely diminished. This also applies to her own abilities and the abilities of allies - she cannot select individual targets. Abilities activated outside the deadzone that move into the deadzone but are not passives (such as fiery projectiles) are diminished, but are unlikely to be extinguished completely.

Grade: Fourth Year
Club(s): Student Council (is president still available? If not, then Vice Pres please. If not, then just a regular member)

Personality: Mayari is possibly the nicest person you will ever meet. She's incredibly kind and believes strongly in fairness, almost toxically so. She has spent so long helping others though that she has forgotten how to help herself, and as such she has a few insecurities. She doesn't like her abilities very much, because she is unable to turn them off except through use of Eclipse, which is somewhat exhausting to use. As such, she is very careful in how she speaks so as to never vocalise questions. If she wants to ask someone to do something without Commanding Grace interfering, she has to write it down on a piece of paper, since Grace only affects the words she speaks out loud. She hides her left eye behind her hair most of the time because she finds it embarrassing.

As for likes and dislikes... she won't admit she doesn't like something, and they're difficult to come up with until a few days into the IC and I have a better grasp of their personality, so... I can't be bothered right now :P

Friends: Open!
Enemies: Open!
Family: Tala (sister), Apolaki (brother), Bathala (father)​

Last edited:
anime-listening-music-back-ibackgroundz.jpg

Name:
Ichikishima-hime-no-mikoto / Benzaiten, Goddess of Things that Flow (Language, Music, Time, Water and a bunch of other stuff, but mainly Music and Language)

Nickname:
Most people call her Hime, because her full names are really hard to say and don't sound cute enough.

Sexuality: Unknown

Powers:
Divine Symphony - Hime's music has supernatural power. Depending on the style of the tune, they can induce a plethora of different effects, mainly regarding emotional state. For example, playing a march will cause inspiration, while playing a waltz will cause a desire to be graceful. They can also warp reality, for example, a piece heavy in rubato (basically, disobeying the time signature) will slow or speed up time for the duration of the music. The more complete the performance, the stronger the effect (so a full orchestra would be stronger than a wind band, and much stronger than Hime whistling the tune.)

Resonant Harmonics - Hime can draw power from the music she is listening to in a similar way to Divine Symphony. For example, if she were to listen to a piece with a very heavy percussion section, she may be able to manipulate gravity. Unfortunately, this ability is quite limited - it lasts only until the music ends, and the effects lessen if the piece is repeated. The same is true if pieces of a similar style that would cause the same effect are chained. Thus, she has to change attack style regularly, meaning she never become proficient in anything. Additionally, she may only make actions in time to the music, making her very predictable. Very strong actions can only be made on the strongest notes, too, further adding to the timing difficulty.

Natural Learner - Hime can almost instantly pick up any instrument or language. She starts with acceptable levels of instrument proficiency and conversational language proficiency. Practice is still needed to become fluent, though.

Grade: Second Year
Club(s): School Orchestra (Role Varies), School Band (Singer/Guitarist)

Personality:
Hime is relatively quiet and introverted, generally. She enjoys her own company, but that doesn't mean she's shy. In fact, she's got the sharpest wit in her class and is certainly capable of showing it. She's incredibly intelligent, although this can be a double edged sword - she isn't exactly the most tactful of people. She's generally quite laid back, although can get surprisingly motivated when it comes to things that interest her.
Likes: Music, especially orchestral, instruments, language, neurobiology.
Dislikes: Modern "music". She dislikes this so much that she doesn't really dislike anything else, that's how much hatred she has for modern "music".

Friends: Open!
Enemies: Open!
Family: None​

Last edited:
*looking through this thread when I spy Student Council* Nabu would totally be the scribe if that takes flight!

I'll be accepting finished characters now! If your character gets a Cookie rating, it means accepted ^-^

Alright, so it seems we have 10 ladies and 5 males, if my assumption that Jormungandr is male is correct?
Again, if ANYONE knows someone who is willing to join as a male - Or if anyone wants to make a male character, then please go for it! I want some sort of balance in genders.

@PastelChaos

Hm, if that's the case, maybe I can make another male?

Status
Not open for further replies.