The Heavens' Academy for Godly Reincarnations (CLO

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I decided to change Deity 3 from Jormungandr to something else considering that Jormungandr's powers would involve the end of the world and that'd be a bit OP, and I got to looking up interesting gods.

It turns out George Washington is considered a god to Hawaiian Shintoists. Can I play George Washington?

But seriously now, I'm changing 3 to Ichikishima-hime-no-mikoto, aka Benzaiten, another of the Seven Lucky Gods (the other we have here is Ebisu).

And with that, my characters are done!

Can we get a list of all the club ideas that have been suggested in character applications and otherwise so we know exactly which clubs are available, and potentially condense some into the same club if they're similar enough?

Also, if anyone wants pre-existing relationships of any kind with any of my characters, send me a PM!

So, I decided to change Deity 3 from Jormungandr to something else considering that Jormungandr's powers would involve the end of the world and that'd be a bit OP, and I got to looking up interesting gods.

It turns out George Washington is considered a god to Hawaiian Shintoists. Can I play George Washington?

But seriously now, I'm changing 3 to Ichikishima-hime-no-mikoto, aka Benzaiten, another of the Seven Lucky Gods (the other we have here is Ebisu).

And with that, my characters are done!

Can we get a list of all the club ideas that have been suggested in character applications and otherwise so we know exactly which clubs are available, and potentially condense some into the same club if they're similar enough?

Also, if anyone wants pre-existing relationships of any kind with any of my characters, send me a PM!
DAMN IT, HAVING GEORGE WASHINGTON WOULD HAVE BEEN A TREAT! *is a lowkey Hamilton fanatic*

But yeah, I know who that it ^-^ I'll edit the list now! Also, I was actually about to get to that, thank you for reminding me XD
I also would prefer to be sent a PM if anyone wants a pre-existing relationship with my characters x3

@PastelChaos

Since I'm making another male, I'll be taking Agni (Hindu), god of fire and sacrifice
Thanks so much! Hopefully more people join as males!

Also everyone: If you want your character to be part of a club or have an idea for a club, the ideas are listed and just let me know if you'd like your character to be part of a club! It'll help me list everything down without scrambling through the thread again..

So, I just did a count... 3 sex gods, 3 war gods, and 3 fire gods so far (including Agni) XD Stupid ancient religious people, why'dyou have to go and make all your gods be the gods of a hundred different things!?

Also since I can't find anyone baggsying it yet, I'm claiming Student Council President for Mayari.

@PastelChaos

Here's Agni! tbh, I don't think his character sheet is up to snuff compared to my others. Oh well. XD

Name: Agni
Nickname: N/A
Sexuality: Unknown
Powers: Able to create fire, able to retain information like facts, able to have water and fire come together without the water extinguishing the fire

Grade: Second Year
Club(s): Choir

Personality: Even though Agni is the Vedic god of fire, he's not hot headed. Rather, he's calm and collected like a still pond, always observing the world around him and taking note of things. If angered, however, it would be a cold fury, calculating the enemy's moves before he strikes swift and hard. As a god of knowledge, he does his best to learn from the school about anything really. After all, knowledge is power. He's generally a serious individual and is unable to detect jokes and possibly sarcasm. As a messenger god, he works to bridge the gap between humans and gods.
Likes: fire, water, sacrifices of any sort that he views as noble, the Hindu fire ceremony, soma, the Vedas, anyone who still looks up to the Vedas for guidance
Dislikes: unholy sacrifices, hurting people he cares for, people forgetting the ancient Vedas

Relationship Status: Single
Friends: Perun, Ao, Nabu, tba
Enemies: N/A
Family: Unknown

Appearance: Agni is a tan individual, standing at 5'8". His black hair and brown eyes make him look like a common mortal, if it weren't for his clothing. His clothing consists of Hindu priests clothing with his own flair, with fire patterns and gold threads being some of it. He generally wears gold armlets on his wrists. He constantly carries with him a messenger bag that has all his things in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vice Pres for Apollo would be glorious!

I shall make another male CS because I only has one, and everyone is contributing and it wouldn't seem fair.

Sooooo can I create NPC's for the Tennis Club? For Apollo?

I kind of want to do an anime reference.

I'll just reserve tsukuyomi, japanese moon god.

How ironic.

Vice Pres for Apollo would be glorious!

I shall make another male CS because I only has one, and everyone is contributing and it wouldn't seem fair.

Sooooo can I create NPC's for the Tennis Club? For Apollo?

I kind of want to do an anime reference.

I'll just reserve tsukuyomi, japanese moon god.

How ironic.
Wait a sec... I should have known...

KAMIGAMI NO ASOBI!?!

Noragami? x3
No limit atm, so go for it dude!

Mhaha. How'd you know?

Susanoo also please.
Go for it, be my guest!
Nah, when I was with my ex we watched KamiAso all the time - I still love the show, the music was great and Thoth was friggin' amazing in the Play episode xD You actually brought back some good memories of mine, I thank you for that! So really, go for it dude!

Alright, here's Bishamonten!

Name: Bishamonten
Nickname: Vaiśravaṇa, Vessavaṇa, Tamonten, any kind of nickname one can think of
Sexuality: Unknown
Powers: Able to summon yaksha to do his bidding, enhanced strength, able to summon a certain amount of money or the treasure equivalent of it from his pagoda

Grade: Fourth Year
Club(s): Fight club

Personality: Bishamonten is a fair individual, unable to really stand injustice in any form. Because he meditates so often, he usually has a look of peace on his face, unless he's fighting in which case his face becomes as hard as steel. He stands up to people who bully others and is fairly generous, giving gifts to those in need or if people ask for it. Even if he knows people are just using him for money, he doesn't really mind and continues to give. When it concerns humans, he views them as people who need guidance in some form and is usually seen trying to teach people about Buddhism.
Likes: His yaksha friends, justice, Buddhism, meditating, peace, tree shrines
Dislikes: having his pagoda taken away, being beaten by someone he considers unholy, unnecessary bloodshed

Relationship Status: Single
Friends: Perun, tba
Enemies: Huitzilopochtli, tba
Family: N/A

Appearance: Bishamonten has yellow colored skin, with piercing brown eyes and a bald head. His face is a bit thin and he has a tiny nose and thin lips. He stands at 5'10" and generally wears Buddhist monk's clothes. The color of his robe is usually an orange yellow color. He carries a pagoda with him everywhere, sometimes a spear if it's allowed, though usually it isn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
@chaosheart13
Reveal your secret. How can you come up with a CS so quick?!

@xLarius

PFFFT, I guess you can say I'm a fast writer? :'D Honestly I have no idea, maybe it's because I don't use pictures and generally don't make my CS's fancy.

So, I just did a count... 3 sex gods, 3 war gods, and 3 fire gods so far (including Agni) XD Stupid ancient religious people, why'dyou have to go and make all your gods be the gods of a hundred different things!?

Also since I can't find anyone baggsying it yet, I'm claiming Student Council President for Mayari.
Already claimed it awhile ago , sorry! Back on pg one or two!

Looks like that's about four gods and goddesses for the Student Council. Should it be added to the clubs?

Because we like variety and different cultures? We aren't stupid and @Shayla already claimed it

✘Tsukuyomi, Japanese, Moon God✘

Nickname

Tsuku

Sexuality:
Demisexual

Powers:
- During the night he can hear wishes, and desires, whenever or not he wants to.
This also includes thoughts if they're strong enough, the only catch is he has to be within the area.

- He can speak to rabbits/bunnies and the fireflies in the night

- Tsuku can bend moonlight, or 'catch' it and put it into a bottle.

Grade:
Third Year

Club(s):
TBC

Personality:
- Mostly Silent
- Kind
- Persuasive
- Strict
- Short Tempered
- Cautious
- Secretive