The Heavenly Wars Unfold

Epitaph just gave him a strange look and disappeared into the kitchen once more. However, once he had went into the bathroom and she heard the water running she slipped out the front door for some air. Slowly she walked down the sidewalk, head bowed. Epitaph was not even looking where she was going.

It wasn't long before she ran right into his partner, a nasty little immp named Balthazar and he grins and tips her face up. " Ah pretty piece of meat. Must be the one that wuss angel brought home tonight. Bet your soul tastes yummy eh lass? Mmmmmmm he hasn't taken it yet I hope?" He didn't get much further before Rhett was there by her side glaring in just a towel. " Mine. Go put the pendent on Epitaph. What are you doing here Balthazar?"

"I can take care of myself Cas. I don't need you looking after me everywhere I go! I'm a big girl and I can handle myself. I think you forget who was the commander." Epitaph said on an angry and snide voice. She gave him the most hateful look she had ever let befall her before pushing past him. As she was walking away she pulled a blessed dagger from her boot and turned to throw it. It embedded itself in Balthazars groin with a heavy thump. "Watch it imp our next time it will be your life." Epitaph then turned and really left.

He sighs and shrugs as the imp just laughs. " That woman.... I try and help her....." he throws his hands up. " Come on let's just go." They leave and he stays the night at a hotel that night, just tired and exhausted. Twice in one day she blew up on him

That night Epitaph returned to her apartment and utterly destroyed it before falling asleep in her soft warm bed.