1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Yaoi, Magical Girl, Supernatural, Victorian Goth, Steam Punk
The Heart Of Kiyohime

Sign-ups | IC

The emperor, who has been quite ill for some time, is the last remaining member of his family and is now looking for a successor to the throne. Traditionally the emperor would have had plenty of heirs to choose from, but he was unable to conceive a child. He made a royal proclamation in the capital city that anyone who brings him the heart of Kiyohime - a dragon of legend that is said to slumber deep within Kane Mountain - will take over as Emperor or Empress when he dies.

The proclamation spread near and far, attracting people from all over the country who were eager for a shot at a better way of life. News that big couldn't stay within humans ears for long, as it also drew in demons and other creatures who were desperate to rule the most prosperous kingdom in the lands. The emperors proclamation is not without fault. Many people gather to protest the proclamation, for waking up the dragon would spell doom. Only the ones who were truly brave would make the journey up to Kane mountain.

However, when the dragon awakens it sets off a chain of catastrophic events, and everyone would find that the protesters were right. A cloud of darkness seems to cover the land, and the attacks from demons and evil humans seem to be on the rise. Now that the veil has been lifted off of the dragon and it's servants, the only way to end the chaos is to defeat it once and for all.

Character List

Kokoro Ota
__original_drawn_by_caidychen__e9aecddf5d16e201769bc9d6c6511f5a (2).jpg

Sato Noken
f64d1992b70074593cdef48c38660dcd (2).jpg

Chika Yamanashi
35829429_p0 (2).jpg

Brutus Armano
duran_gate_anime.jpg

Hermione Dorchester
7M5OUjm.jpg

Father Tsuneo
tumblr_ojzh06qj7v1vqxxd9o1_1280.jpg

Shouta
f6fe329d546b862b678e1c961e479ff4.jpg

Shimatzu Akuma
fdea791f4ab4437efdac2e2b8b778ebb.jpg

• Rules
    1. Understand that my word is law, though I will always try to be accommodating of each and every character.
    2. If you have an issue with a player or anything in the roleplay, come to me first via PM.
    3. Keep the drama between your characters, any Player drama should be taken to PM and left out of my roleplay.
    4. If you're going to be away for an extended period of time, or have plans to drop please say something! Don't leave me in the dark.
    5. Post at least once a week. If there have been no new posts from you in over a two weeks unless otherwise stated, your character will be removed from the roleplay.
    6. All Iwaku Rules apply here. While romance is accepted and possibly encouraged by your GM, any sex scenes must fade to black.
    7.Post your character sheet in the Sign-Ups!
    8. Adept roleplay standards are expected here, but I will not be mad over a typo here and there.
    10. No godmodding, metagaming, etc.
    11. If you drop from my roleplay or become inactive for over a week and a half, and we haven't seen you on at all, I will personally move the scene along and decide the fate of your character. Basically, I'll take control of your character and keep things going, until I can find a suitable way to write them out.
    12. In combat scenes do not auto-hit any characters or monsters.
[tabs][/tabs]​

Last edited:
Sorry all, I shall be posting tomorrow afternoon! :)

Reactions: Takumi
Just an update that my post is almost finished :D

I know I took longer than expected, but I hope it's satisfactory.

• Thank You
Reactions: IceQueen and Takumi
@Sailor Moon
I am not exactly sure what to post. Should I have my character start fighting the dragon? I dont want to control any npcs (like the other weak fighters) so as to interfere with any of your plans.

@Sailor Moon
I am not exactly sure what to post. Should I have my character start fighting the dragon? I dont want to control any npcs (like the other weak fighters) so as to interfere with any of your plans.

You can have you character starting to fight the dragon, and you are also to create your own npc fighters and scenarios. If your character made it to the mountain then they need to watch out for the lightning. :)

How is everyone doing :3

Still here, just been busy the past few days.

I just finished working on an interest check for a new RP here...

Might post soon.. but I do prefer someone else post first before I throw it up there.

I just finished working on an interest check for a new RP here...

Might post soon.. but I do prefer someone else post first before I throw it up there.

Any particular reason you want someone else to post first?

I'm tired but good. -w-

Thanks for posting, @Dunruffle

Everyone please remember not to auto hit Kiyohime. I'll be deciding whether or not something affects her. :) You're fine to control her a bit though, but don't go overboard.

Ruffles, if you're interested in Brutus having an encounter with Hermione. Kind of have him hang back and take cover while the dragon slaughters the heck out of everyone. Then maybe, just maybe catch a glimpse of her as she runs into the Dragon hole like a mad woman.

Meet her when she comes running back out... Or something

Also, Sailor. In order to do what I want to do (like we said in PMs, setting the satchel charge of black powder). Would it be possible for you to direct Kiyohime a little bit away from her hive for a window of time, enough for Hermione to get in, steal something and then later get out?

Ruffles, if you're interested in Brutus having an encounter with Hermione. Kind of have him hang back and take cover while the dragon slaughters the heck out of everyone. Then maybe, just maybe catch a glimpse of her as she runs into the Dragon hole like a mad woman.

Meet her when she comes running back out... Or something

Also, Sailor. In order to do what I want to do (like we said in PMs, setting the satchel charge of black powder). Would it be possible for you to direct Kiyohime a little bit away from her hive for a window of time, enough for Hermione to get in, steal something and then later get out?

You're welcome to controlling Kiyohime to do that, I wasn't planning to post again before saber.

Apologies everyone. Over the weekends I really couldn't get back into my Hermione Dorchester personality to conjure a post. I've been experiencing something similar to a writer's block except it's better labelled as: "Character block". This and that and a few other things, ja... Really couldn't get back into the groove.

I'll see if I can switch her back in by Tuesday but I can take any guarantees b/c I'm getting around to mid terms soon.

• Thank You
Reactions: Saber

I don't know. We're giving everyone a couple days and moving on with or without them. :/ sorry, dun, but if the roleplay dies already saber and I will be making it a 1x1 between us.

We might just replace the inactive people, but I'm not sure I want to keep replacing people only for them to not to post. :/

I AM STILL ALIVE... Sorry, anyway ill have a post up soon

I shall be replying today as well though afterwards I may be unavailable for a while. Until Sunday at the most

I'll get a post up later today. I'll try to at least.

@The Perfect Cadence You posted that in the wrong thread, unfortunately.

But um, sorry, guys. This roleplaying isn't going how I wanted it to, so I'm going to scrap it. Thanks for joining and sorry! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.