1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Yaoi, Magical Girl, Supernatural, Victorian Goth, Steam Punk
The Heart Of Kiyohime

Sign-ups | IC

The emperor, who has been quite ill for some time, is the last remaining member of his family and is now looking for a successor to the throne. Traditionally the emperor would have had plenty of heirs to choose from, but he was unable to conceive a child. He made a royal proclamation in the capital city that anyone who brings him the heart of Kiyohime - a dragon of legend that is said to slumber deep within Kane Mountain - will take over as Emperor or Empress when he dies.

The proclamation spread near and far, attracting people from all over the country who were eager for a shot at a better way of life. News that big couldn't stay within humans ears for long, as it also drew in demons and other creatures who were desperate to rule the most prosperous kingdom in the lands. The emperors proclamation is not without fault. Many people gather to protest the proclamation, for waking up the dragon would spell doom. Only the ones who were truly brave would make the journey up to Kane mountain.

However, when the dragon awakens it sets off a chain of catastrophic events, and everyone would find that the protesters were right. A cloud of darkness seems to cover the land, and the attacks from demons and evil humans seem to be on the rise. Now that the veil has been lifted off of the dragon and it's servants, the only way to end the chaos is to defeat it once and for all.

Character List

Kokoro Ota
__original_drawn_by_caidychen__e9aecddf5d16e201769bc9d6c6511f5a (2).jpg

Sato Noken
f64d1992b70074593cdef48c38660dcd (2).jpg

Chika Yamanashi
35829429_p0 (2).jpg

Brutus Armano
duran_gate_anime.jpg

Hermione Dorchester
7M5OUjm.jpg

Father Tsuneo
tumblr_ojzh06qj7v1vqxxd9o1_1280.jpg

Shouta
f6fe329d546b862b678e1c961e479ff4.jpg

Shimatzu Akuma
fdea791f4ab4437efdac2e2b8b778ebb.jpg

• Rules
    1. Understand that my word is law, though I will always try to be accommodating of each and every character.
    2. If you have an issue with a player or anything in the roleplay, come to me first via PM.
    3. Keep the drama between your characters, any Player drama should be taken to PM and left out of my roleplay.
    4. If you're going to be away for an extended period of time, or have plans to drop please say something! Don't leave me in the dark.
    5. Post at least once a week. If there have been no new posts from you in over a two weeks unless otherwise stated, your character will be removed from the roleplay.
    6. All Iwaku Rules apply here. While romance is accepted and possibly encouraged by your GM, any sex scenes must fade to black.
    7.Post your character sheet in the Sign-Ups!
    8. Adept roleplay standards are expected here, but I will not be mad over a typo here and there.
    10. No godmodding, metagaming, etc.
    11. If you drop from my roleplay or become inactive for over a week and a half, and we haven't seen you on at all, I will personally move the scene along and decide the fate of your character. Basically, I'll take control of your character and keep things going, until I can find a suitable way to write them out.
    12. In combat scenes do not auto-hit any characters or monsters.
[tabs][/tabs]​

Last edited:
@RiddL I don't know if it was clear but Kokoro and Sato are on a different mountain watching them. Also, id like no one else to notice sato and Kokoro lol since they're not nearby.

• Useful
Reactions: Takumi
A
@RiddL I don't know if it was clear but Kokoro and Sato are on a different mountain watching them. Also, id like no one else to notice sato and Kokoro lol since they're not nearby.
And by the magic of editing... Fixed

Everyone has until Monday of next week to get their intros up before saber and I move things along.

I'm so jealous right now,

One of my previous year's roommates did a research internship for this semester, a short one. She's headed her way back right now. Now the jealous part starts to kick in here.

She flying back from the Middle east, aboard an Etihad airline A380. Some trouble ran up along the way (she was due back here two days ago) and well, to compensate her, the airlines gave her and her partner a free upgrade to Residence Class. Search it up, but Oh My Lord, when I watch the YouTube videos I'm really feeling the jelly in me.​

Due to the sudden surprise (given to me by my wonderful professor) that I recieved in my Uni email this noon, informing me of a major assignment that the professor forgot to mention to us whilst during lecture on Friday.

Agh, I'll get down to the point.

Basically, large scale research and dissection assignment, we're heading over to the freezers to pull out the corpses that individuals donated for our uni's cause. (In case you haven't known yet, I'm in med school so ja ja ja....)

We'll be examining the bodies and conducting remote research. Luckily its a group assignment so I've already paired myself up with my usual partners, a guy, and two gals, excluding me thus alleviating a proportion-able amount of the work... but I still have to handle the donor's body which no one else wants to do. (Some think its taboo while others are just "eww... digusting!")

I'm on my way to the freezer while typing this post, the examinations will take me at least 2 days of hardcore scanning from the scalp to the toes of the body, then an extra day to type up the report for my partners to use. It's likely I won't be posting till Tuesday the earliest b/c besides doing the examination and reporting, I also need to grammar gestapo everything my group is handing in (prof is an absolute Grammar dictator!)

So yah... don't be alarmed if I don't post anything in the chat to keep things lively.

Ja-neh!

Due to the sudden surprise (given to me by my wonderful professor) that I recieved in my Uni email this noon, informing me of a major assignment that the professor forgot to mention to us whilst during lecture on Friday.

Basically, large scale research and dissection assignment, we're heading over to the freezers to pull out the corpses that individuals donated for our uni's cause. (In case you haven't known yet, I'm in med school so ja ja ja....)

We'll be examining the bodies and conducting remote research. Luckily its a group assignment so I've already paired myself up with my usual partners, a guy, and two gals, excluding me thus alleviating a proportion-able amount of the work... but I still have to handle the donor's body which no one else wants to do. (Some think its taboo while others are just "eww... digusting!")

I'm on my way to the freezer while typing this post, the examinations will take me at least 2 days of hardcore scanning from the scalp to the toes of the body, then an extra day to type up the report for my partners to use. It's likely I won't be posting till Tuesday the earliest b/c besides doing the examination and reporting, I also need to grammar gestapo everything my group is handing in (prof is an absolute Grammar dictator!)

So yah... don't be alarmed if I don't post anything in the chat to keep things lively.

Ja-neh!

Thank you for letting me know :) Should be right on time with the moving along post

Ja-neh!
Dead bodies woo!

Well... If you want to become a neurosurgeon in the future after getting your Bachelor with a major in Neurosciences from undergrad...

Yah... get use to the bodies. Its very weird, but I have no problems working with them, especially for assignments like this. I haven't left my residence yet (b/c I forgot to throw my labcoat into the dryer last night so... I'm literally trying to try it with a hairdryer right now!!! MAXSHIMUM POWAAAHHH!!!! DRY my lab coat!)

So.. I'm free to talk about any medical issues you guys... might have. Hyu hyu hyu... But don't take my advice seriously, I'm only a second year and I have yet to earn my license yet, far from it!

So yah, anything?

Im good, my.mom was a nurse then director of heart surgery and my dad was a navy medic for almost a decade

Same. My moms a nurse, though retired. :)

Plus I am an eagle scout with all most medicine related merit badges. I am pretty well versed in most first aid.

*Perks up at the mentioning of knowing most first aid*

I'm gonna be naughty here.

"How do you correctly treat a gunshot wound"?

Hrmm..imma bit rusty. *plus is in the middle of a game* something about checking if the bullet is still inside that sorta thing

Also when I say first aid I mean outdoorsy kinda things. Not gunshot wounds XD

OK, working on Father Tsuneo's intro in a few.

Y'all had parents who were nurses.

My Granny worked at a graveyard before retiring some years back.

Dunno if that counts but uh....yeah. *Cough*

Reactions: Dunruffle
I'll be getting a post up soon

I;m sorry guys. But I guess I won't be able to keep up with this. I thought one more rp would be good, but I know that I won't be able to keep up with this one. I'll probably stalk this but yeah. Good luck.

• Useful
Reactions: Saber
Also guys will have a post up tonight or tomorrow with the dragon so that you can all move up there. UNLESS you want your character to be the one that engages the dragon first. We can arrange that if that's the case.

Reactions: Dunruffle
Status
Not open for further replies.