The Lover
"Smiles from girls like you are what started the Trojan War."

tumblr_mk1h1wRfVF1qlmm69o3_250.gif

Name ; Ash Michael Courtland

Age ; 16

Gender ; Male

Role ; The Lover

Personality ;

Ash could charm the socks off of a spinster if he put his mind to it. Coming from a line of rich, successful businesspeople who ran entire worlds, Ash is very controlling in nature. When he invests in people emotionally, he demands the same in return - which almost always results in his downfall. Ash possesses a certain strain of ruthless intelligence, which comes as no surprise considering his ancestry. He can be extremely focused and tactful, a trait others don't equate with him. All this unbridled charm and lack of inhibition made him a hit with the ladies, but he always felt disconnected and lonely in their company. In his mind, there was only one girl who could conquer him...

Bio ;

Ash is the only heir of Gideon and Sara Courtland, business moguls in the oil industry. Originally based in France, the Courtlands moved to the states after a schism catapulted the family onto different paths. Gideon worked his way up the ladder to build his empire, and rose to achieve massive success with his sharp mind and clever investments. A few years after he met and married Sara, Ash was born.

Ash was always the darling son of the family. Gideon and Sara decided to raise him like a normal kid, so they enrolled him in Midway Middle School, where he met all of the people who later on formed his closest friend circle. Ash met Jennifer for the first time in Grade Six, and was immediately besotted. It was a normal, harmless middle-school crush, but Ash soon realized that his infatuation with Jennifer was not going to end any time soon. As it turns out, Jennifer harbored similar feelings for him, and was the first to come forward with a proposal. They dated for a while after that, and found out that they were complete opposites. They fought at every chance they got, and made up just as much. It wasn't a perfect relationship, but neither expected it to be that way.

Ash was the first to find her body, and it changed him forever. He could not cope with the tragedy, so he shut himself from the public eye for as long as he could. This only made the detectives cast a suspicious eye on him. After the initial stressful phase of police interviews and court trials had passed, Ash flew to France for a brief stay at his Uncle's, hoping the distance would lessen his grief.

Little did he know that things were far from over...

Last edited by a moderator:
Now Ram we just need your rebel lol.

Reactions: Hermit
I'll finish my CS today. I wanted to wait and make sure others would join before doing so. xD (Especially since "Histories" are not my strong point. Ick.)

Public Announcement
I shall have my rebel up tonight or tomorrow morning and we will start tomorrow! :D
Please don't be afraid to create NPCs. It can be a parent, detective, friend, girl/boyfriend, whatever suites your tastes.​

@Valaris
I shall put up Ash in the character roster. Thank you for joining! :)

Public Announcement
I shall have my rebel up tonight or tomorrow morning and we will start tomorrow! :D
Please don't be afraid to create NPCs. It can be a parent, detective, friend, girl/boyfriend, whatever suites your tastes.​

@Valaris
I shall put up Ash in the character roster. Thank you for joining! :)
No problem! Pleasure's all mine. :bsmile:

The Rebellious One, white

Full Name: Raiden J. (Jacob) Martin
Role: The Rebel
Personality: Boisterous, confident, sarcastic, careless, and rebellious.
Past: Raiden was born into a mediocre family. His mother worked as a waitress at a restaurant and his father worked in an auto-shop. They resided in a cheap apartment that constantly broke down. He lived quite okay, there was no abuse, no alcoholic abuse, nothing bad to mess up Raiden mental health or childhood experience. His life was rather boring and not much happened. He stayed home for most of his life due to the fact that his parents couldn't take him out to fancy places, he didn't make a lot of friends in school due to the lack of clothes he owned, and he didn't find any interest of the outside world. The boy was quiet.

When he reached the age that he must be sent to school his parents took him to the cheapest school, a public school. Raiden worked like an average student, however due to his quietness he lacked friends. The only friend he had, was Jennifer. The two were shy and awkward around each other. Most of the time they would just sit together to void the loneliness. Eventually they began to talk and speak to each other easily. His shyness broke and he began much more social. He began to make friends with everybody, he was quite likable with all his classmates. But with all the friends he forgot about his first friend. Jennifer and Raiden no longer spoke to each other, the boy even forgot that she even existed.

His life began to get better and much better. When he entered high school he began to hang around the wrong crowd. He got into smoking, doing stupid stuff, and almost killing himself by impressing the crowd. During a party he bumped into a familiar face, Jennifer. Thus began the start of a friendship. The two were rather close, then again they were childhood friends. Their closeness was suspicious to Raiden's current girlfriend. Though the boy felt no interest in Jennifer. In the group of friends he always saw everybody arguing with Jennifer, he never understood why, he never asked nor did he question why. He stood in the sidelines as a bystander.

The morning of Jennifer's death was a surprise. The sight of his ex-friends dead body in front of him traumatized him a bit. The funeral was much more worse. All he could do was watch, not even a tear drop could fall. Eventually he got over it. A bit quicker than expected but he relieved himself from the sadness. After a few months he received various text messages, noticed things being misplaced, and haunting dreams of his friends dead body.

NPC; Jennifer Rose, #556B2F

Full Name: Jennifer M. (May) Rose
Personality: The Leader everybody loves and hates. Jennifer Rose was an average girl who seemed to find herself in arguments with everybody. The girl was confident and held no resistant when it came to speaking her mind. Most people found it annoying and a bothersome, but she didn't mind. People usually find her quiet and reserved. Constantly by herself or by her friends who she always find herself arguing with. However the quiet girl is also a hothead. Irritate her or bother her she'll strike back with cold words. Jennifer is easy to anger, by the smallest thing she'll be quickly irritated and annoyed. Eventually she'll find herself fighting for something rather ludicrous. Alongside being a hothead she can be rather vindictive. She has the constant need to have the last laugh. Revenge is what manifested within the quiet girl.

All the chars are going to be fun can't wait to see how everyone reacts to each other lol. Ram is the ic going to be about us getting the text or the day before just want to get my head wrapped around it.

I'll probably post my reply in an hour or so. It takes me a bit to think of a good entrance. Anyways, that was a really good start-off and I'm really excited. :3

I will defintely have a post up in the morning, that shack do xD.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
-- Hey Ram, mind if Elliot has a teeny tiny crush on Raiden? Like. It's just teeny tiny.

Well I gotta go but post will be up tomorrow can't wait to get reaction to Lilianna's attitude here comes the Queen of Bitches rofl.

Okay, mine is kind of crappy. Which I'm sorry about that, but I just couldn't think of anything. xD My posts will get better. ^^'

Got my post up so now it's just Elliot and Lilianna waiting for the others lol awkward.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I shall have my post up today.

@Jerelin
Hey just wondering, hows your character form going? Do you need more time?

I shall have my post up today.

@Jerelin
Hey just wondering, hows your character form going? Do you need more time?
Oh my! My alerts much have bonked. I didn't even know the RP was up, yet! I'm good. I'm actually sick right now. But I can get it all taken care of. My bad, guys. :(

Oh my! My alerts much have bonked. I didn't even know the RP was up, yet! I'm good. I'm actually sick right now. But I can get it all taken care of. My bad, guys. :(
Well, thats okay, it happens to us all. Take your time. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.