The Hatching (OOC/Signups. Always Accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Liliya Kaminski

God & Powers
: Aphrodite, the goddess of love, beauty, pleasure and procreation. Said to be created from the foam of the sea. And just like this beautiful goddess, Liliya has a way of controlling the opposite sex, well even the same sex, with her charming allure. Its easy for her to get her way, with just a wink she can have almost anyone under her spell. She discovered it one day in a coffee shop, jokingly wishing out loud for someone o buy her a coffee. Five people returned with a coffee for her. After a few more social experiments she came to the realization of what she could accomplish. But she's not too good at using her powers. At the moment, she's only skilled at getting information out of them by subtly using her powers. She still has much to learn, but has potential to be a powerful seductress, and able to control multiple people for extended periods of time.

Personality: Liliya is young and innocent. Childish, but pure of heart. Which is good and bad at the same time. Even though her power can control people, she is pretty easy to manipulate. With a few kind words, anyone could have her ready to live, and die, for them. People tell her she's to reckless and trusting, others say she's loyal and sweet. All are true, but she's a good person, and tries her hardest to impress those around her. Most of this stems back to the fact she just wants to be loved and affectionate with someone, but due to the current state of the world, its not exactly easy for her.

Biography: Raised in the Ukraine, Liliya was a ballet dancer. Starting at age two, her parents shoved her into a tutu and pushed her on the stage. For years she trained, strengthening her body with rigorous dancing. Day after day, year after year. She won countless medals, trophies, and competitions. Her parents wanted it, but her heart wasn't in it. She dreamed of one day growing up and leaving the life of a dancer, to settle down and live a normal life, and find someone to share it with. But then The Hatching came, and the Demonspawn began to run rampant in the streets. Her parents were killed, and she was left alone. Months later, she discovered her powers in the coffee shop, unknowingly where a vigil was watching her. They followed her for a few weeks, before confronting her about being a Champion.

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:
bondarenko2.jpg
Sorry, I have a quick question. While researching Gods, Goddesses, Deities, etc, I came too came across Aphrodite. How does the power of control help with DevilSpawn? Are they also attracted to you? :)

Sorry, I have a quick question. While researching Gods, Goddesses, Deities, etc, I came too came across Aphrodite. How does the power of control help with DevilSpawn? Are they also attracted to you? :)
I was kind of thinking that she could learn to control them, as she becomes more powerful, but not right off the bat. But thank you for the question!

I was kind of thinking that she could learn to control them, as she becomes more powerful, but not right off the bat. But thank you for the question!

This was addressed in the first post. Powers are not always necessarily combat-effective. The Vigils have need of every Champion, but not all of them will participate in raids and reclaiming missions.

Hmmm, this seems quite.. Advanced for myself, but, hey! I will post a CS and see what happens anyways :p And forgive me if my choice of god and power are confusing, will be happy to explain ^.^

Name: Lesedi Sall (Le-Said-E Sail) Lesedi: Woman of light
God & Powers: Banshee, The Wailing Woman. A messenger of death in Irish and Celtic mythology. Lesedi can tell when someone is about to die. It might start as a feeling of dread in the pit of her stomach, then turn into a head-splitting migraine. Ever since she was a little girl she could feel when someone or something was about to die. With the advancement of her power she could get better at feeling the life forces of creatures, possibly being able to manipulate the forces in anyway she pleases. She has a powerful voice, able to break glass if she tries hard enough. It takes a toll on her however, making her weak and she could possibly faint from using it too much. If she works on her powers she could end up killing any living thing with her scream, which can be heard for miles.
Personality: Lesedi is very guarded. She tends to stay asway from people and living things to lessen her pain when they die. Even though she tends to steer clear of people, when she sees someone in need she has to help.
Biography: Lesedi was born in a small town in Georgia. Her mother was an illegal immigrant brought to the U.S. from South Africa for work. There she met Lesedi's father, a white teacher at the university she cleaned at. After Lesedi was born her mother was deported and she was left in the care of her father. For years her mother fought to come to America to become a citizen. And while Lesedi grew, the world around her crumbled into madness. After a Hatching Lesedi felt something happen in her. Someone she loved had passed. Her mother had been killed in the Hatching. After they found out that her mothers home was destroyed her father went to find out if she was alive or not. Lesedi knew that her father wasn't coming back. After that she lived with her grandmother on an old plantation until she turned 18 and was recruited by the vigilante.
Sexuality: Asexual homoromantic
Appearance:
simone-battle.jpg

0905-simone-battle-instagram-7.jpg

Name: Lesedi Sall (Le-Said-E Sail) Lesedi: Woman of light
God & Powers: Banshee, The Wailing Woman. A messenger of death in Irish and Celtic mythology. Lesedi can tell when someone is about to die. It might start as a feeling of dread in the pit of her stomach, then turn into a head-splitting migraine. Ever since she was a little girl she could feel when someone or something was about to die. With the advancement of her power she could get better at feeling the life forces of creatures, possibly being able to manipulate the forces in anyway she pleases. She has a powerful voice, able to break glass if she tries hard enough. It takes a toll on her however, making her weak and she could possibly faint from using it too much. If she works on her powers she could end up killing any living thing with her scream, which can be heard for miles.
Personality: Lesedi is very guarded. She tends to stay asway from people and living things to lessen her pain when they die. Even though she tends to steer clear of people, when she sees someone in need she has to help.
Biography: Lesedi was born in a small town in Georgia. Her mother was an illegal immigrant brought to the U.S. from South Africa for work. There she met Lesedi's father, a white teacher at the university she cleaned at. After Lesedi was born her mother was deported and she was left in the care of her father. For years her mother fought to come to America to become a citizen. And while Lesedi grew, the world around her crumbled into madness. After a Hatching Lesedi felt something happen in her. Someone she loved had passed. Her mother had been killed in the Hatching. After they found out that her mothers home was destroyed her father went to find out if she was alive or not. Lesedi knew that her father wasn't coming back. After that she lived with her grandmother on an old plantation until she turned 18 and was recruited by the vigilante.
Sexuality: Asexual homoromantic
Appearance:

First off, cultural diversity. Love that. Second, accepted. Third, why is everyone choosing underworld-themed gods? Osiris, Hades, the Banshee.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I would've made a different character if I knew everybody was going to do that XD

Reactions: Zadok shadows
Name: Zachariah Stevens
God & Powers
: Zachariah was chosen by Hecate, the goddess of darkness and witchcraft. He has dominion of shadows and various dark magic. Though the only way to use his powers is to inflict self harm upon himself.
Personality: Zachariah keeps himself distant from others and acts somewhat cold toward them, yet he does help those who need it.
Biography: Zachariah was born too a pastor of a Christian church that survived after the hatching. Even in times of turmoil people still turned to their religion to save them. Zachariah personally didn't care for religion. He belived that no god would have ever allowed this to happen. One terrible day when he was only fourteen his village was attacked by horde of demonspawn. He watched his family be slaughtered before running away never looking back. One night he was visited by the goddess Hectate in his dreams. She told him that she choose Zachariah to become her champion and blessed him with her power. Zachariah found now that he could project shadow orbs at his enemies as well as slightly shapeshift into a more demonic form along with other powers. He did find out that the only way to use his powers is to inflict self harm. So now he chooses to live as a nomad. He had spent his time helping the helpless with his powers while attempting to stay hidden from the vigil. He didn't want anything to do with their cause. he would of been just fine living the way he was.

Appearance: Something like this but with a modern take on it
images

Last edited:
Name: Zachariah Stevens
God & Powers: Zachariah was chosen by Hectate, the goddess of darkness and witchcraft. He has dominion of shadows and various dark magic. Though the only way to use his powers is to inflict self harm upon himself.
Personality: Zachariah keeps himself distant from others and acts somewhat cold toward them, yet he does help those who need it.
Biography: Zachariah was born too a pastor of a Christian church that survived after the hatching. Even in times of turmoil people still turned to their religion to save them. Zachariah personally didn't care for religion. He belived that no god would of ever allowed this to happen. One terrible day when he was only fourteen his village was attacked by horde of demonspawn. He watched his family be slaughtered before running away never looking back. One night he was visited by the goddess Hectate in his dreams. She told him that she choose Zachariah to become her champion and blessed him with her power. Zachariah found now that he could project shadow orbs at his enemies as well as slightly shapeshift into a more demonic form along with other powers. He did find out that the only way to use his powers is to inflict self harm. So now he chooses to live as a nomad. He had spent his time helping the helpless with his powers while attempting to stay hidden from the vigil. He didn't want anything to do with their cause. he would of been just fine living the way he was.
Appearance: Something like this but with a modern take on it
Okay, a little emo.

Also, *Hecate, and the "of" in "would of" should be a "have".

Last edited by a moderator:
If your referring to me, I am not an old lady thank you very much =P Mr. V hmph. Lol hmmm what God/Goddess to pick.......

Katra Asmodeus, green
Women-Redheads-Green-Eyes-Faces-Photomanipulations.jpg
Height: 5'7
Weight: 138
Race: Greek/Irish/English
God & Powers
: Greek Goddess Artemis. Artemis bestowed the power of the hunt upon Ebony, giving her incredible skill in archery as well as firearms (though she refuses to use guns). As well as heightened senses, reflexes, and stamina/endurance to an inhumane level. She has the power to communicate with animals including ones of myth.
Personality: Feisty, stubborn, smart, calculating, compassionate, sarcastic, persuasive, protective.
Biography: Can I rp this? (Bio's are my bane)

If your referring to me, I am not an old lady thank you very much =P Mr. V hmph. Lol hmmm what God/Goddess to pick.......

Sure. Don't worry, guys. It takes a while, but you start to love her. Even with the bedpan problems...

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Katra Asmodeus, green
View attachment 44400
Height: 5'7
Weight: 138
Race: Greek/Irish/English
God & Powers
: Greek Goddess Artemis. Artemis bestowed the power of the hunt upon Ebony, giving her incredible skill in archery as well as firearms (though she refuses to use guns). As well as heightened senses, reflexes, and stamina/endurance to an inhumane level. She has the power to communicate with animals including ones of myth.
Personality: Feisty, stubborn, smart, calculating, compassionate, sarcastic, persuasive, protective.
Biography: Can I rp this? (Bio's are my bane)
I'll make an exception for an old RP friend. Just because you made an Asmo reference.

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
Sure. Don't worry, guys. It takes a while, but you start to love her. Even with the bedpan problems...
*Death chops V* Ahem, you were saying?

Aww.. wish I could join, but too much's going on in RL.

Status
Not open for further replies.