The Harlequin's Bloodlust - Signup/OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god there's actually interest for this? Woah. Alrighty, those who have completed charrie sheets are accepted. those who are still doing WIPs, please continue

Ah, cool. I was wondering when should we have the IC put up? :)

Well I'd kinda like some people to actually put up more characters rather than just expressing interest, but I suppose in a few days if there is no progress

Okay, thank you. :)

No. Sorry, I just being polite, haha.

sorry. its jsut that the majority of the responses in this thread seems to be people asking if it's still open and me saying it is.

alright, so who's still interested in this? Please tell me and submit a charrie if you haven't.

I am still interested in doing this. :)

Name: Tara Shonnelly
Nationality: American
Appearance:
Carly-Glynn.jpg

Tara is pale with plain brown hair, and dark green eyes. She is always wearing a hoodie and skinny jeans with converse sneakers (when she isn't working). She is fairly short and quite slim, and doesn't ever wear makeup. She doesn't have pierced ears, but is always wearing her mother's necklace.

Relatives: An elderly aunt

History: Tara was left in a train station when she was a few months old, wrapped in a towel in a small basket. Left with her was a note, stating that her father had died early in her mothers pregnancy, and her mother was dying of a tumor. The note requested that her parents remain anonymous, but she had a living aunt in a nice city apartment.
She was immediately rushed off to her aunt's house, followed by the media and police. The elderly woman refused to give any information, other than she was Tara's aunt, and blood tests confirmed that they were related. Tara moved in with her aunt.
When Tara was three, her aunt, who was now 63, suffered a heart attack. She was then admitted into a home, and was unable to look after Tara. The young girl was taken to a nearby children's home, where she was looked after, but still under custody of her aunt. They saw each other every day.
15 years later, Tara moved into a small apartment close to her aunts place. She still visits every day, and often takes her out to lunch. She found a job as a waitress at a small but well known cafe around the corner from her apartment, and works there every weekday.

Personality: Tara, although living a very sheltered life during her years at the children's home, is learning to become more confident, and is beginning to go out more often and meet people. She tends to stay quiet, unless she's with her aunt, who she loves more than anything else in the world. She is very intelligent from years of closely-watched education. She thinks through situations before acting, and tends to stay out of trouble.

Other: Tara has a soft spot for animals and living things, as being abandoned and living among other children in the same situation has given her a different prospect of life and love.
Her aunt gave her the necklace that belonged to her mother.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.