The Happiest Place on Earth; How about you work there?

Alright sounds good! Also, feel free to do face claims now, as we'll be maintaining the 'use real images' thing from last time ^^

Another announcement: the 'TRON' stuff (ride and night events) have not yet been opened to the public at the time the IC begins, so they'll play a moderately big part as the newest attractions at the park.

Matt is also making a return, either with the same image from before or Andrew Garfield (but leaning towards 'Spidey') :3

Last edited:
Reactions: Brea
Also @IceQueen, do you mind if I use the sheets from the previous idea? I can create my own if you'd prefer my not re-using that.

It's fine. I was just going to transfer my characters anyway

I think a lot of the old people are doing that, so that works out!

Ditto
Reserved

Just noticed the tag thanks @Brea ^^ and everyone else lol, I would love to do this, don't know who or what I want to rrserve yet^^

Alright well the OoC is essentially up, just tweaking a few things.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Can we start our characters?

Yep, I posted mine as a template for you to reference ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: QUEENIE
I am actually done with my character on the thread if you think she is good with you.

I'll check it out and let you know ^^

I just copied and pasted my character from the other one.

Yeah that's cool xD

She looks good! Looks like she and Matt are gonna be 'wall buddies' (the house is split down the middle, with the left hallway being the female side and the right hallway being the male side. So, each dorm room is on the opposite side of the back wall).

@mr_pibbs
Reserving:
Prince Charming, of course lol.
Mickey Mouse
Pirates Of The Caribbean Operator or something like that.

That is fine kinda wanted her to crush on Matt anyway lol

She would be shy and crush on him cause she would find him really attractive maybe she can be his princess lol

We'll have to see how things play out!

Also, I'll set the clock closer to after New Years, so it's the beginning of their second semester at college. Most likely February/March.

Ok sounds good ^^