The Hands of a God (IC: Accepting Minor Characters Only)

Dante jumped as bells chimed from the door. He turned around to see what just entered the door. Just two normal people. He thought as he turned back to his tea, and looking around. If he is going to hide for most of the game and then inevitably die at the end, he wants to at least say he got one kill. Taking a sip from his cup, he gazed around the room again. Dante finished his tea and sat across from a female sitting alone in a booth. The woman looked at him with curiosity and asked what he was doing here. While she asked, Dante pulled out his weapons and placed them on the table. " Look. I do not want to fight and kill you. So how about you just hand over all of your money and then I will kill you later. " Dante said to the woman. She took her pastries and her tea cup, threw it at him and walked off with her purse in tow. Dante, now defeated sat there with wet hair and Kama's drawn. He sat back and relaxed while thinking about his death. How bad could it be?

"is that how you treat a lady?" Drake said turning around to face Dante. He only saw the girl walk off leaving Dante soaked in tea, he figured he offended her, But he also noticed the weapons on the table. His expression changed when his eyes laid upon the weapons, he then looked back at Dante 'please tell me he isn't a vassel, and how long has this bastard been here' He tried to remain calm, but his body was itching to go for a weapon, maybe this could be his first vassel kill.

He slowly reached for his gun under his jacket, but froze ' think for a second, this isn't you, don't let fear control you, Don't fight unless you have to, don't kill unless its necessary. Think first then act ' His hand then left his under jacket, and he just pointed to his weapons, "if I were you, I'd put em away, don't wanna have a run in with the authorities now do ya" he said with a deliberate tone. But then putting on a fake smile " Just trying to be nice"​

Khan was walking along one of the streets when he heard the clattering of pottery. He turned to notice a boy who had seemed to have an argument with a young girl, then have tea thrown over him. Khan could analyse the boy from this distance, and noticed the weapon he was holding. Before Khan did anything another person got involved and point his weapon at the boy. "Do you think they are the people I need to kill" Khan asked the God floating beside him. "I don't know" was the only reply he got. Khan sighed at the worthless response given.

Khan twirled his baseball bat around his hand, he would wait for any other reaction. If there was once then he would proceed to advance. He wanted to get into the violence as soon as possible.

Kai sighed when Drake said that he gave up his money for other people. Looks like I'm paying for tea this time... at least he knows French, he won't stick out like a sore thumb. Kai continued in French, "Kid, you have no idea what happens on the streets, do you? I know I saw one competitor die because they starved to death. Exposure can kill as easily as a knife, to quote a book I read."

Kai noticed the man draw some weapons but pretended to ignore it while paying. He needed to keep up his facade of being a civvie for as long as possible. However, if they were being drawn in this quickly by sheer coincidence... Kai grabbed the tea and was about to turn to Drake to say they should leave before things got bad, but Drake was already threatening him. If Kai didn't have scalding tea in his hands he would have slapped himself in the face.

As it was, Kai noticed a boy standing outside with a baseball bat. Kai took it as a bad omen and decided that, no they weren't staying here. "Hey Drake, we need to leave. I see one of our friends outside. You know how he is about fighting, no need to rile him up." Kai said, smiling and looking perfectly innocent while ignoring the boy. "I hear that he even joined a gang, how scary is that? We need to leave before he starts with his gang talk. I'm not in the mood to talk to him right now."

Damian sighed as no one walked past, it seemed he had been incorrect, even though he had be SURE that they were here. Maybe they had IGNORED all common sense and gone another direction. Damn it. He instead carried on towards the center.

Dante gave out a large sigh as he mouthed something. This was him testing the alignment of the closest person to him, in this case. It was the man pointing to his weapons. Well, it is testing as good but chaotic. Dante thought to himself as he dragged back the Kama's, leaving scratch marks along the table. "Sorry, I am just looking for a friend. It is kinda our thing you know? I forgot I was not talking to him." He said, swinging his legs to face the man while also turning his body to do the same. "It looks like your friend there has your tea, go drink it before it becomes cold." Dante lifted his hand and did a slight wave to the person with two teas. Then his scales that were connected to his belt started to burn purple within the cups. The reason for this is because Dante was trying to change the emotions of the one with the tea. He looked happy enough, but Dante could sense a slight urgency in his tone as he spoke so Dante wanted to try and put a little bit of scared into him. Not like it mattered, the flames were not that high so it was not his best effort. And it seemed like he wanted to leave anyways, He just wanted to speed up that process.​

Drake was about to comment on Dante, but was stopped by Kai and his warning. At first he was confused on what he meant by friend, but he soon figured out what he meant. "Ah okay.. Let's go then" he said grabbing the tea and letting Kai lead the way. It was wierd how all of the sudden they attracted so much attention. Then again, this was the gods game.​

Khan sighed a little as he watched the two get up and begin to walk away. "How about a warning shot?" Khan asked the God. He was met with an evil smile from the God of war, who began to fade away "I must leave, but i suggest you do what you want" he said still smiling as he disappeared. Khan looked back at the two as they walked from the cafe, he then turned to the other guy sitting at the cafe. "Warning shot it is" he said to himself, as the baseball bat began to glow a crimson red. He swung it in a vertical motion towards the cafe and a burst of vivid flame smashed through the street. It ripped apart the cars it crushed with and then exploded as it collided when it with the cafe.

Drake couldn't help but glance back at khan who was eyeing the cafe, but then he swung his bat...and it shot out flames. Suddenly things slowed down in his perspective, he looked at the flames slowly going towards the cafe. Kai, sorry I can't let bystanders die. He then began to run towards the cafe, teleported and was inside the shop.

He then moved everyone that was near the the wall of the cafe, away from the incoming devastating force. Teleporting left and right moving with unbelievable speed leaving smoke streams from his teleportation skill. It took a tremendous amount of focus and energy to move all of the victims away from wall and behind the counter. Drake didn't have to worry about Dante because he was away from the wall. Once he was done, he turned to look at the wall from behind the counter, his hands on the shoulder of a young man who was the last innocent one he moved. Time then went back to normal, and the wall suddenly exploded, many people screamed as glass and rubble went flying. Drake was left there looking back at khan, breathing heavily with sweat dripping off his chin. He then sighed seeing no one was injured "that was fucking close..." He said in between breathes.​

Khan sighed in disappointment. It seemed that everyone inside the cafe was saved by one of the guys. "Well at least I know now that he is a vessel" Khan said to himself. Also it wasn't like no one had died, the people who had been hit by the blast whilst in their cars had suffered huge injuries. Khan looked over at the boy who was inside the cafe, he stood silent for a second. Everyone was looking at him, after all he was the one who just launched the strange attack towards the cafe.

Khan didn't think that the boy staring at him was the only vessel around, he scanned the area again. But there were no visible give a ways. Well it didn't matter, he would just have to add some influence. Khan opened his mouth to speak, but from the distance he was at his words could really be heard by the boy across the street. But the influence of his words had a much larger radius.

Suddenly everyone around him, everyone in the cafe and even the vessels standing near the boy felt a large weight on their shoulders. It was not enough for someone like a vessel to fall to. But a normal person was forced to their knees. In a matter of seconds the whole street was filled with bowing men and women, old and young. All bowing to this one man. Khan began to smirk as he looked around at the mass of bowing people. With this he could see those who were vessels.

Damian felt the weight impact him. What was this? Some kind of telekinesis? Definitely the work of a vassel. He saw the people near him bow, with only a few standing upright. Realising this, he bowed as well.

Kai felt dread grow within him, something about this kid was giving him even more unease than the one outside with the bat. Thankfully he and Drake had managed to leave the tea shop, but that was when Drake disappeared and the street basically exploded. Kai just barely stood his ground and couldn't do much to help the civilians, but from the amount that were suddenly appearing outside the cafe, Drake was doing something. Shit. Shit shit shit. The guy who did it -Ares, Kai bet- knew that there were Vassals inside the cafe and had blown it up to see.

Drake was breathing hard and even before the guy forced everyone to their knees, Kai was pushing Drake down behind the rubble. This guy is trying to find the Vassel that saved these people. Drake's too tired to fight and I don't see any other people stand up... shit shit shit. "Stay down. If this fight goes south, you teleport as far away as you can. Do not come back for me, go straight for go, got it, Drake?"

He didn't even wait for Drake to nod before Kai stood up and looked the other guy straight in the eyes. "So, you're the jerk that blew up my favorite tea shop. That's just freaking rude you know. Lemme guess, Ares? You punks can never seem to stop yourselves from killing people. So what is it this time, money, power? Or are you just some lowly butt that figured he could rise in the ranks because he got some new sugar daddy to fund him?"

Khan smiled as he noticed another vessel standing before him. That made two he now knew. The boy stepped forward a bit, swinging his bat between his hands. He was now positioned in the middle of the street. No cars were coming from either side thanks to the small pile up that his explosion had caused. The faint sirens of police vehicles could be heard from the distance. Khan looked at the other male as he spoke to him, but the grin on khans face showed he had little interest in the words that escaped the boys mouth.

"I was just checking on something" Khan said, "I'm very sorry I destroyed the shop" he lied, he wasn't even trying to hide the enjoyment he had gotten from destroying part of the street. He was emitting such a crushing and huge presence, it felt like a weight on everyone's shoulders. Those who were stronger could carry it, but normal people were clearly forced to their knees. He tapped his bat on the ground and it made a few clinking noises. "I am very sorry, and I hope you can forgive me" he said, the twisted grin still plastered on his face.

"You know, for a brat I figured you'd have better manners. I don't know why, you're dressed like a hobo." Kai stepped forward, over the rubble. "And I suppose when you're dead I can forgive you, because you're not even a reasonable individual. Can't let you go now, I've got an obligation and a plan that involves people not knowing I'm a vassel." The weight on his shoulders was getting heavier, but Kai pressed onwards. If he could keep this murderous moron busy for just a few moments longer, then Drake could get away.

Well, he was going to die an early death. That sucked but at least he would go out taking down Ares, as this vassel was too much of a powerhouse to let him roam free. A quick check revealed that any plants that had been around were decimated in the explosion. In other words, Kai was operating at his best. Kai maintained his eye contact with the punk in the street as he stood on the rubble.

"So, are we gonna fight or are you gonna stand around dressed like a hobo then run like a coward?"

The weight increased, forcing the people around Damian to their knees. Not worth sinking his position for camouflage Damian evaluated, getting up. "Vassel of Ares. I will aid you" He called out standing up straight.

Drake blinked for a couple seconds, he watched as Kai was about to take on two vassels, both who seemed to be powerful. Was he going to let Kai sit there and do that, he wasn't going to let the man kill himself. The young man jumped over the rubble, he could feel the force of the bat wielders presence become strong on his body. He reached under his coat and grabbed his pistol and pulled the hammer back then held it with both hands. Drake was surprisingly calm, he wanted to freak out so bad, but he knew that would do him in. "Two against this guy?" he pointed at Kai, his breathing still shaky from the teleporting spree. "seems kinda unfair, looks ill be the one to even the odds" he said with a sarcastic smile. I don't even know if were going to be able to hold them off...am I even stable enough to fight? The young lad thought to himself.​

As soon as the second guy popped up and pledged his support, Kai backed off. "Aw geez and here I was feeling all confident earlier. Now you're just ganging up in me for the sake of ganging up on me."

Kai shook his head, and activated his Curse ability. At least it was good for running... "That's our cue to run, Drake! Or not if you feel like dying but honestly I'd hoped that I would at least wound the other guy."

Kai quickly ran away, down the remains of an alley that he planned on using if things got too bad, and while it was a retreat for now, Kai could feel his side burning. The explosion had left him in worse shape than he'd thought.

youmurderer-bb.regular.png

Dante was curious about that the two people standing there with tea in their hands. But then a sudden blast of fire and force hit the tea shop, sending himself flying towards the back of the shop. Burning wood and rubble crushed him as he tired to cover his neck, while remaining unscathed except for a few scratches. Dante shoved a piece of burning wood off of him as he stood up and dusted himself off as he scanned the room for his Kama's. Well, safely presuming that was not a terrorist attack. That was some god's vassle. Dante quickly looked over the non godly people to see if they are fine. But then resumed his search for his weapons. Dante hopped the serving table and ducked behind the counter with the other humans, few of them giving a confused look at him while others still have faces of panic and worry. Well, no use in hiding now. He thought to himself, taking off the duster jacket and revealing a skin tight sweater with some tightly fitted jeans as well as a makeshift bandolier that allowed Dante to put his weapons of choice. Scanning the back of the table managed to bear fruit, leaving one of his Kama's back there still leaving the other one missing.

Before leaving the cover of the serving area, Dante suddenly felt a crushing pressure fall upon his shoulders and his spine. Telling by the panic in the two vassel's this is still the work of the guy outside. Or the terrorists have gotten some gravity machine. Dante was never really strong, so his body almost fell flat as the other humans just stayed crouched behind the table. After a moment of adjusting to the new found pressure, he pushed himself up onto his own legs and grabbed the table for support. Dante watched as the unnamed man walked out of the shop and out into the street to face the attacker. Dante himself would never be able to face that, atleast not until he had some help...His eyes darted to the one named Drake before almost dragging his feet over to him. His other Kama stood stabbed into one of the burning flipped table next to the man with the clocked pistol. No need to stealth... Dante thought to himself, slowly making his way to Drake.

Upon walking to Drake, Dante pulled out his other weapon that was still embedded into the table, before putting it away in its respective slot, and then placing a hand onto the shooters' shoulder. "Look. Some asshole just threw a fireball at all of us. And we are all going to die if we do not leave about now. While you are too tired to move almost, I can give you some of my energy and disperse the pain. But if one of us gets hurt we both do. Now, if you do not want to die let me link with you so we do not all die." Dante spoke with a forcing tone, then a cloud of smoke appeared at the entrance of the shop. "... Ok your friend will be fine because he kinda ditched us. But just accept and we can get out of here!" Dante held out his hand while moving his other free hand onto the nearby burning table to keep up with the invisible pressure.​

Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Kai ran off, leaving Drake behind giving him the option to follow or stay behind and die. But then the man from shop somehow made his way to the teen forcing his way through the intense gravity affect.
Drake looked at Dante with a confused face, he wasn't sure if he should trust Dante or not. But what other choice did he have? He then holstered his pistol "I better not regret this" said Drake taking a hold of Dante's hand, and with his free hand a blade came out of his wrist just incase the stranger decided to double cross him .​