The Hands of a God (Accepting Minor Characters Only)

I'll sit and think on this for now. (Much as I REALLY WANT TO JOIN) I have a decent amount of schoolwork and not sure how often that means I'm going to be posting.

Well, I hope you get the chance. Also, I have a simple idea related to character deaths

Screw it.​

[fieldbox="Kai Sadako, #8f0101, dotted"]
Valshe.600.1393351.jpg

::Age::

::Gender::
Male, but can also go by female pronouns, he doesn't care.

::Nationality::
Born in Japan but splits some time in France

::Vassel of Persephone::
.Axis..600.339671.jpg

Queen of the Greek Underworld, Minor Goddess of Agriculture

::Equipment::
Pencils sharpened to a point, a shortsword black as night and made from the ore of the underworld that he can summon. Some might even say that his silver tongue can be a weapon as well.

::Powers::
-Divine Curse: Temporarily cancels powers created from other Gods, lasts for a max of one hour.

-Life Sense: Can detect anything that is alive. A passive ability that extends for only 10 feet in every direction.

-Spring's Death: Kills all plants within ten feet of wielder, this can be used to heal but needs to be used in a particularly foresty area for the healing effect to happen.

-Free From Demeter: When there are no plants around, or all are dead, Kai's natural skills get a small boost. There needs to be no plants within fifty feet of the wielder for this effect to happen.

::Personality::
A pretty nice guy, Kai is kind and sweet to strangers and anyone. He is smart and quite cunning, allowing him to persuade other Vassels into an alliance while maintaining his kind smile and knife to the back techniques that serve him well. Not exactly optimistic, he openly expresses disdain for the system in which he has been forced to participate in twice now. He gets along well with his Goddess, often expressing that she is 'his lady' and that he is her knight to serve.

::History::

"Gods damn it not again."

The words that he said when he was summoned to fight in the battle for the gods yet again. To cover everything that happened allow me to back up a few years. Kai had been born to a family split up between Japan and France, so he found himself moving back and forth constantly between the two but his parents were always fighting about this and that. Lo and behold a God shows up when he turned 20 to help solve the problem and make sure his parents were happy enough to spend time together. This god was Zeus, a tricky god who fooled Kai into thinking that he was on Kai's side.

The wish was granted as per the contract, but Kai soon found himself with a united parent front that insisted that he go to the prestigious schools in France. His wish only went more arwy as his father hung himself due to being unable to see his wife for a long amount of time. Kai's wish was fulfilled, his parents were now so in love that being apart was something either one could bear.

His innocent wish leaving him in ruins, he was called upon once again by a different god and with a different wish in mind.

"I want to end these games, or if that's impossible to make me immune from being called upon again and wipe my memory."

::Theme::

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
Ya know, the time stamp was really just for the effect of Claire's intro XD No way am I gonna work on a time system for that.

I'm wondering if I can make a 'veteran' (well he won the last 'games' at least) of the games.

I was about to say no, but I thought about it, and decided i like it. We could say that this was a "gray area" in the rules of the game. I left the game vague, specifically for these gray areas.

I'll make sure he's not a super expert, so only one win overall and there's no reason for him to not die this time around.
Not to mention that this is his second contract with a different deity.

I almost went away then i said to myself "First yell 'ACCEPTED!!!'"

Oh I forgot his theme, I'll tack that on then go to bed. Tomorrow I'll post I promise.

Is there still a spot left for a vessel

this.jpg

Name: Drake yuki

Nationality:
Asian American, New York city

Vassel of:
The god of shadows, secrets, and illusions. Known as The outsider.
07a9879afd1ff7c4534986c3e24075b6.jpg

Equipment:
Two hidden blades, created after learning about them online, something from a game, but the idea of them suited his intentions. They act as silent killing weapons, but he also uses it when in combat. The braces also can be used to block from melee attacks from blunt weapons, to blades. They can even deflect bullets if needed be because of its enchantment.
1330210879.jpg

One custom pistol, which he ordered online. He rarely uses it, only used if he needs it, but still always has on his waist.

4e562dc4f0074c253c14e533fc17cdb2.jpg

A heavy sword, in which he can summon at will. The thing is about this blade, is only he can wield it, To him, its light and can be used swiftly with one hand. But to others, its to heavy to even lift up. He rarely calls upon this blade, only if his life depends on it will he draw on the blade, but when used he unleashes a furry of attacks.

p001.jpg

He also carries within his pouches along his belt, throwing daggers, needles, string, a lighter, gauze and alcohol (incase things get rough.)

Powers:

Teleportation- Being able to teleport to various locations, but only with limited range, if pushed farther than his limit, it could cause health problems. When teleporting, he disappears in a burst of black smoke before appearing in another burst of smoke but in another location. can be used rapidly as long as its in short distances.

nightcrawler-2-o.gif

alternate perspective- Drake can see through another beings eyes, seeing what they see at any given moment, but they must be no farther than 1 mile from the target. Drake can only see, he wont be able to hear anything the victim is hearing.

Master of illusions- Being able to cast illusions that seem real to anyone he grants it upon. It can be anything Drake can come up with, no matter what it affects all senses of the body and can inflict limited pain, not enough to cause nerve damage but enough to make a man cry. (EX. Drake could make you see a beast with his claws deep in your shoulders, you could feel its claws in your flesh, smell its musky scent, hear its growls and snarls, and after you have been broken by the fear of death...it disappears, as well as the pain, and you're just left there like a fool) It only affects the person he casts it on, the most he has tried is three people at a time...but anymore than that, his nose bleeds and his head feels as if a fork has been piercing his skull.

Increased speed and strength- Despite his lithe appearance, he is stronger than the average human, as well as faster than the average human.

muffled- If he doesn't want you hearing him, then he won't be heard. Anything that is sound related will not come from him, even if its shooting a gun, or putting a blade in a mans throat, Even when he touches his victims, their scream is silent.

Speed burst- Used in desperate times, suddenly He becomes so fast he moves in a blur, But everything comes with consequences. last time he used this, he dislocated his arms, and ripped several leg muscles, Luckily it all healed overtime, if not he would've ended his life right then and there.

increased healing factor
Personality:
quiet and content. Caring to a fault, He is passionate and uses his emotions to guide him. Though he tends to linger on the past, and sometimes that can control him. Smart and resourceful, and tends to help the innocent, but likes to be alone. He gets along well with his god, But sometimes cannot grasp his reasoning for such actions. For the people that know him, and have bursted his social awkwardness. He can be humorous in dark times, and sarcastic. Even though he might be afraid, he doesn't want to break.

History:

It all began when he lost his father, see he was born without a mother, she died while in labor. So his father had to take care of him while taking up the job as a taxi man. That didn't pay for crap, and they had to live and move from several hotels, hopping from on hotel to another, barely getting by with the money from the taxi fare. Normally his father would go without meals so drake could. Drake had to attend a public school when he could, and even public high school up until he was fourteen. He caught a liking for videogames and the virtual world, Its what inspired him to create hidden blades from a popular gaming franchise,, they were only used for props though, to be shown off.

One day in school, freshman year, he found out his dad was shot, a man had robbed him of his earnings and shot him in the head before fleeing the scene. Child services tried to take him from school, but he ran away, getting as far away from the school as possible before curling up into a alley and began crying his eyes out, filled with rage he cursed the world, and the gods and why they had given him this fate. When he lifted up his head, he was shocked to see he wasn't in the city no longer, no he was in the middle of a empty void, standing on a floating rock that looked like a chunk of the road he once was on. In front of him was a man, floating with dark energy surrounding him, he went on talking about how life is tragic, and how everyone suffers. He explained that Drake was one of those poor souls, who didn't deserve what he got, and didn't deserve the pain he had to deal with. He told him that he could give him the power to control his life, and to rid the earth of scum such as the one who killed his father. But later on, when he called for him, drake must fight for the Outsider.

It all ended with a handshake, and just like that, he was back in the ally, but this time he felt strange, powerful. Weeks later, he eventually hunted down the one who killed his father, and returned the favor, ending his life just as he did to Drakes kin. In the later years he learned to use his powers in all its glory, even made the hidden blades into actual weapons, He eventually become a hitman, or an assassin. But he didn't do it unless he knew the reason needed to be justified with death. It also paid for his expenses, he even bought a house in the city, well an apartment to be exact, including some games... he always loved his games... But he still wondered what the Outsider meant by a game. Only time will tell

Appearance:
durarara-izaya-orihara.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Karyra
I feel eternal shame that I didn't use the Outsider now. Love that game

View attachment 65807

Name: Drake yuki

Nationality:
Asian American, New York city

Vassel of:
The god of shadows, secrets, and illusions. Known as The outsider.
View attachment 65801

Equipment:
Two hidden blades, created after learning about them online, something from a game, but the idea of them suited his intentions. They act as silent killing weapons, but he also uses it when in combat. The braces also can be used to block from melee attacks from blunt weapons, to blades. They can even deflect bullets if needed be because of its enchantment.
View attachment 65802

One custom pistol, which he ordered online. He rarely uses it, only used if he needs it, but still always has on his waist.

View attachment 65804

A heavy sword, in which he can summon at will. The thing is about this blade, is only he can wield it, To him, its light and can be used swiftly with one hand. But to others, its to heavy to even lift up. He rarely calls upon this blade, only if his life depends on it will he draw on the blade, but when used he unleashes a furry of attacks.

View attachment 65803

Powers:

Teleportation- Being able to teleport to various locations, but only with limited range, if pushed farther than his limit, it could cause health problems. When teleporting, he disappears in a burst of black smoke before appearing in another burst of smoke but in another location. can be used rapidly as long as its in short distances.

nightcrawler-2-o.gif

alternate perspective- Drake can see through another beings eyes, seeing what they see at any given moment, but they must be no farther than 1 mile from the target. Drake can only see, he wont be able to hear anything the victim is hearing.

Master of illusions- Being able to cast illusions that seem real to anyone he grants it upon. It can be anything Drake can come up with, no matter what it affects all senses of the body and can inflict limited pain, not enough to cause nerve damage but enough to make a man cry. (EX. Drake could make you see a beast with his claws deep in your shoulders, you could feel its claws in your flesh, smell its musky scent, hear its growls and snarls, and after you have been broken by the fear of death...it disappears, as well as the pain, and you're just left there like a fool) It only affects the person he casts it on, the most he has tried is three people at a time...but anymore than that, his nose bleeds and his head feels as if a fork has been piercing his skull.

Increased speed and strength- Despite his lithe appearance, he is stronger than the average human, as well as faster than the average human.

muffled- If he doesn't want you hearing him, then he won't be heard. Anything that is sound related will not come from him, even if its shooting a gun, or putting a blade in a mans throat, Even when he touches his victims, their scream is silent.

Speed burst- Used in desperate times, suddenly He becomes so fast he moves in a blur, But everything comes with consequences. last time he used this, he dislocated his arms, and ripped several leg muscles, Luckily it all healed overtime, if not he would've ended his life right then and there.

increased healing factor
Personality:
quiet and content. Caring to a fault, He is passionate and uses his emotions to guide him. Though he tends to linger on the past, and sometimes that can control him. Smart and resourceful, and tends to help the innocent, but likes to be alone. He gets along well with his god, But sometimes cannot grasp his reasoning for such actions.

History:

It all began when he lost his father, see he was born without a mother, she died while in labor. So his father had to take care of him while taking up the job as a taxi man. That didn't pay for crap, and they had to live and move from several hotels, hopping from on hotel to another, barely getting by with the money from the taxi fare. Normally his father would go without meals so drake could. Drake had to attend a public school when he could, and even public high school up until he was fourteen. He caught a liking for videogames and the virtual world, Its what inspired him to create hidden blades from a popular gaming franchise,, they were only used for props though, to be shown off.

One day in school, freshman year, he found out his dad was shot, a man had robbed him of his earnings and shot him in the head before fleeing the scene. Child services tried to take him from school, but he ran away, getting as far away from the school as possible before curling up into a alley and began crying his eyes out, filled with rage he cursed the world, and the gods and why they had given him this fate. When he lifted up his head, he was shocked to see he wasn't in the city no longer, no he was in the middle of a empty void, standing on a floating rock that looked like a chunk of the road he once was on. In front of him was a man, floating with dark energy surrounding him, he went on talking about how life is tragic, and how everyone suffers. He explained that Drake was one of those poor souls, who didn't deserve what he got, and didn't deserve the pain he had to deal with. He told him that he could give him the power to control his life, and to rid the earth of scum such as the one who killed his father. But later on, when he called for him, drake must fight for the Outsider.

It all ended with a handshake, and just like that, he was back in the ally, but this time he felt strange, powerful. Weeks later, he eventually hunted down the one who killed his father, and returned the favor, ending his life just as he did to Drakes kin. In the later years he learned to use his powers in all its glory, even made the hidden blades into actual weapons, He eventually become a hitman, or an assassin. But he didn't do it unless he knew the reason needed to be justified with death. It also paid for his expenses, he even bought a house in the city, well an apartment to be exact, including some games... he always loved his games... But he still wondered what the Outsider meant by a game. Only time will tell

Appearance:
View attachment 65808
Love your powers, they're all NightCrawler's from X-Men right?

I feel eternal shame that I didn't use the Outsider now. Love that game
XD I was gonna use hades, but it said I could make one, so why not the all mighty outsider lol.
Love your powers, they're all NightCrawler's from X-Men right?
only one of them, the others were mainly used from sword art online, or Star Wars XD I'm a nerd lol