The Gummy-Devil cometh.

S

Saint Gummy

Original poster
Whooooa! No way, man. Look at all the crazy stuff you can do with the font! //amazed This place is legit!
//coughs Anyways, it's nice to meet you all! I'm Chieri, the Gummy-Devil, but you can call me Gummy if you'd rather. Sixteen at the end of next month, and quite scatterbrained. I'm not very experienced in RP-ing (is that how you say it? XD) but I love writing stories and working on them with other people, so I'd like to try this! Sci-fi, comedy and romance (in that order) are more my thing, but I'll try anything once~

Hmm. Now that the boring stuff is out of the way, what else should I say?~ Oho!
  • I'm kinda....uhh....eh. You'll see.
  • I love maid uniforms with a passion.
  • I like blondes. Strong ones. In bartender outfits.~

//coughs again But I should stop. If you have any questions or you just wanted to say hi, then by all means do so!~ I'll be off trying to post more stuff. Bye!

Hey there, Gummy! Welcome to Iwaku :D
If you need help getting started we have a Roleplaying Academy where you can sign up for a mentor; you can do that here .
A mentor can just give you advice or can actually do a game with you.
This place is awesome, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it! :D
I'm Celest. If you need anything feel free to send me a message.

Welcome aboard! I know I joined about...two...weeks ago now? And I love this place! I'm immersed in one RP right now called What Lurks Beneath the Sky and the people I'm in it with are quite good with how they play. I call this place home and it opens when I open my browser on both my iPhone and laptop.

I hope you like your stay here and find it just as homely as I did, Gummy! Hit me up if you ever want to form an RP! I'm always open for ideas! :)

~Vinyl Scratch.

Hallo madam! >:3 It's pretty easy to get involved and do stuff and play! You'll like it. Welcome to the site!

...-cough- Cap'n 69? I'd say it's a pleasure to meetcha' but that would be inappropriate, lmao.
Na', enough of my humor.

Welcome Gummy!
I for one adore gummies <'3
Gummie worms, gummy fish, gummy food, gummy bears. 'Tis all be delicious!

It's great to have ya' & I hope you enjoy your stay! :D

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm glad to find another lover of the funny font tweaks! I'm happy to see you found the bullet point code too. I like using it. :D
Anyway, I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.

It looks like you've done a good job finding your way around so far, but if you need any help, please feel free to ask~

*steals the Gummy*

Tis my favorite candy, just like the Princess. Even though, at first I read it as Gumby. o - o

Welcome to Iwaku! :D

Ili-chan! for the last time stop abducting the newbiesD:

keep that up and they can't bake me cookies!

Hey there Gummy! You'll get the hang of RPing soon enough I'm sure. Just jump in feet first and see where land. Have lots of fun and welcome to Iwaku!

O_O i know you... >:3 Welcome! I shall stal- Er.. friend you..