The Guinea Pigs and the Scientists OOC/Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chaosheart13

Original poster

You find yourself in a white room, in clean clothes that look like something a patient would where. Perhaps you were kidnapped, perhaps you volunteered of your own volition. Whatever the case, you find yourself here, in this white room with white clothes and white bed. Someone enter the door in a white lab coat and he instructs you to follow him. What happens next would be something you never would've expected...and maybe can't take...

~*~
Alternatively you find yourself in a room of glass overlooking a white area. You've signed up on this job, perhaps for fun, perhaps for money. In either case, you're standing there, overlooking the subject and taking notes, maybe taking it in with disgust, maybe thrill, maybe stoicness. Whatever the case is, this is your job and you're willing to do whatever it takes to carry it out.
~*~
This rp is based off the son "The Guinea Pigs and the Mercenary." There will be plot based off the song. Basically you are either a scientist of the Omni Project or an experiment for it. The main goal of the Omni project is to fight back against the corrupt regime that's currently at war with another country. This is a project that not even the government knows, just a few rebels against the government and some others. As for what rules there are, well.​

1. No godmodding
2. Follow the basic Iwaku rules
3. No sexual content, please.

And that's basically it for rules! People are allowed up to four characters. Two scientists and two experiments. You don't even have to use all four slots if you don't want to! Now for character creation.

Name:
Experiment or Scientist?:
Experiment Number, if experiment (This will be the first two capitalized letters of their name, followed by a series of number. ex- Andy would be AN3532 or something to that effect):
Appearance (This can be either a written description or a picture.):
Personality:
History (Include why they are here in the first place!):
Any special powers, if experiment or if any at all?:
Other:
And that's basically it! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

EDIT: IC thread here! https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-guinea-pigs-and-the-scientists-ic.104589/

Last edited by a moderator:
Zaki wasn't to thrilled with the thought of being told what to do his dark expression resonates in his mismatch eyes as he stares at the newcomer that entered the room.

Zaki wasn't sure how he got here, he figured he was kidnapped but when would he have let his guard down for that to have happen!?

The man in the lab coat calls to him once again his tone much less of a statement and is now demanding. The small male looks around the room before taking a step forward testing the others patients.

"What is this place...." Zaki asked his tone flat and monotonous "All will be answered if you just come with me."

Zaki growls and reluctantly follows the lab coat man.
Ah, this is just the sign up thread, it's not a jump in. ^^; I'll get the character sheet up tomorrow and then we can start from there, okay? c:

Ah, this is just the sign up thread, it's not a jump in. ^^; I'll get the character sheet up tomorrow and then we can start from there, okay? c:

Whoops haha sorry XD I can go ahead and delete it if you want

Name: Azra
Gender: Unknown, he wasn't born with any girl bits or boy bits, so…
Experiment or Scientist?: Experiment
Experiment Number, if experiment (This will be the first two capitalized letters of their name, followed by a series of number. ex- Andy would be AN3532 or something to that effect): AZ2
Appearance (This can be either a written description or a picture.): Azra has long wavy platinum blonde hair that reaches to the ground, as it's never been cut. He also has purple eyes and dimples as he smiles. He's short at 4'8" and a slightly chubby build, looking very much like a child.
Personality: Azra is an innocent child, really. He loves meeting new people, as he's usually alone in his room until he's needed. Azra is all smiles and happy, even if he's secretly a pessimist and believes he's not human enough to see the outside world.
History (Include why they are here in the first place!): Azra was born here in the lab, having developed psychic powers as he got older. At first, he was treated with kindness as he touched the hearts of the scientist. As he got older, though, the scientists realized he was an all powerful experiment and treated him more strictly and harshly. He's been in the lab ever since, never once seeing the outside world.
Any special powers, if experiment or if any at all?: He's psychic, having telekinesis and being able to read minds. He's also telepathic, mostly speaking through his mind rather than use his vocal cords, as the scientists encouraged him to speak through his mind.
Other: He's never really known what a hug is, though he has vague feelings of it from his time when he was younger.
He loves fireworks, having remembered the sound when he was just a tiny little kid.
He tends to get bloody noses and the like when he uses his powers.

Name: Audrey Mellisan
Experiment or Scientist?: Scientist
Experiment Number, if experiment (This will be the first two capitalized letters of their name, followed by a series of number. ex- Andy would be AN3532 or something to that effect): N/A
Appearance (This can be either a written description or a picture.): Audrey has brown hair and green eyes, very curly brown hair at that. She stands at 5'6" and wears a lab coat over her brown slacks and white dress shirt.
Personality: Audrey is strict around her coworkers, working hard on the Omni project to achieve their goals for winning the war. However, she's kind to the experiments, wishing they wouldn't have to go through such suffering in order to further the rebellion's efforts in winning the war with super soldiers. She tries to teach them and lessen the burden of the tests as much as possible without getting into trouble.
History (Include why they are here in the first place!): Audrey was born in the middle class, living the life of a relatively spoiled girl. However, her parents warned her not to do anything bad, lest the government came knocking on her door. She didn't pay it any mind, until one day they did come knocking on her door and arrested her mother. Seeing this injustice, she vowed to one day combat against it, which she found in the Omni project. She got her degree in college and signed up for it, not knowing that she would have to face human experimentation as well.
Any special powers, if experiment or if any at all?: N/A
Other: She smuggles things from the outside to the test subjects, to give them a more comfortable life.

Name: Valerian Marengia
Experiment or Scientist?: Scientist
Experiment Number, if experiment (This will be the first two capitalized letters of their name, followed by a series of number. ex- Andy would be AN3532 or something to that effect): N/A
Appearance (This can be either a written description or a picture.): Valerian has brown hair cropped short and is a little messy that matches his brown eyes. He has a neat appearance as he wears a lab coat over jeans and a white long sleeved shirt.
Personality: Valerian is completely dead set on winning the war, doing whatever it takes to win it, including human experimentation. He hides his emotions behind an air of superiority and distain for the experiments and is rather strict with them, making sure they do their tests. He does care about their wellbeing, but hides it and closes his heart so he wouldn't have to feel the pain if one did manage to die from the tests.
History (Include why they are here in the first place!): Valerian was born poor, living the life of a farmer when he was younger. His family had been killed during the war and as he grew older, he saw the corruption his country faced and wished to put an end to it. When he heard of the Omni project, he knew it was his chance to change something. So he got a degree in science and signed up for the project, hoping to stop the government's corruption as best as he can through the project.
Any special powers, if experiment or if any at all?: N/A
Other: He's a smoker.

@Zaki

OH MY GOD IT'S ALFRED FROM MAD FATHER *flails* Holy cow that picture gave me a mini heart attack. :'D For your apps, both are accepted, though the link to Zaki's picture doesn't seem to be showing. We'll wait for at least one more person before I set up the IC thread, okay? ^^

@chaosheart13 I fixed Zaki's pic :)

And I know right Alfred always gives me chills when I see him ;A; that game was fun and terrifying :D

@ Zaki

Sweet! I see it now, he looks interesting! :) And yeah, and then they decided to voice him and I was like "OH GOD NO"

Thank you ^^

*shudders* whenever he spoke I would freak out and wish I could run faster.

superthumb.jpg

N A M E
May
"I was told that I was born on May."

A G E
13 years old
"But I'll be fourteen soon! When? Why May 15th, of course!"

G E N D E R
Female
"I am a girl. Silly."

E X P E R I M E N T or S C I E N T I S T
Experiment
"I live here. Everyone in white suits let me call them 'mama' and/or 'papa'. But when the people in black come I call them doctor."

E X P E R I M E N T N U M B E R
MA2019

P E R S O N A L I T Y
A cheefully innocent and naïve young girl who always sees the bright side of things despite the things being done to her. She is always seen with a smile on her face and is very respectable towards her elders. She is a good girl that has a strong will and a brave heart. She is gullible and will believe anything you tell her. She hates being a burden to others and whenever anyone ask 'Are you okay?' she always answer them with a cheerful smile and says, 'Yes! Everything is fine.'

H I S T O R Y
Both May's parents were scientist. Since the day May was concieved, she has become a prime experimental subject. Most of her childhood is classifed and will remain classified even after her death. May has never known a life outside the facility but does not wish to know what life is outside since everyone in the facility told her that life outside is pretty scary.

S P E C I A L P O W E R S
Regeneration
It's still remaines unclear but somehow May can easily heal her wounds. But her regeneration can lessen her lifespan if accessive use.

O T H E R
She doesn't know her real parents.

@un coin de soleil

Accepted! I'll get the IC thread up later today! :3

Whoops, it seems you have 3 letters in her experiment number instead of two. Though I can understand why 3 because it's such a short name. Still, think you can change it to just MA? ^^;

latest

Name:
Saphira
Experiment or Scientist:
Experiment
Experiment number:
SA0229
Personality:
She is quiet and observant. In fact, her footsteps hardly even make a sound. She hardly opens up to anyone and prefers being in her own room alone. She had never known anything other than the facility and is almost afraid to know what the outside world is like. Yet, she is still curious about it.
History:
How Saphira came here is unknown. But she was here since she was a baby, and while she was here she was the subject of several different experimental drugs. As a child, she use to have terrible temper tantrums and would burn and destroy anything she came in contact to. So for more than half her life she was put in solitary confinement. It is also unknown what had happened to her there but when he let her out she was silent and obedient and had scars on her body.
Special Powers:
She has the ability to manifest, manipulate, and control blue fire.
Other:
She has a fear of heights because she doesn't trust herself not to jump.

render_halloween_by_kasaka87-d4e3mug.png

Name:
Lucas
Experiment or Scientist:
Experiment
Experiment Number:
LU9238
Personality:
He is loud and energetic. He doesn't like it when it's quiet, since in his opinion the quiet is dangerous. What he thinks is that when it's quiet it means something, or someone, is dead. So he stays happy, cocky, and annoying as if to show the world a giant middle finger and say "look at me, I'm still here!"
History:
Lucas was born from a teenage mother. She could not care for him and had given him up to an orphanage. He was bullied by the other kids, but he would always smile and stay cocky. Around age four he was adopted by a scientist man who brought him to the facility and began experimenting on him. They use to be painful, but after a while they stopped hurting. And then, before he knew it, he lost all feeling in his body. He thought it was interesting as a preteen and would cut himself to see if he would feel anything, hence his scars. He had also gained great strength, which he still doesn't have completely under control so he can't get too happy or excited.
Special Powers:
He has immense strength and the inability to feel pain.
Other:
He absolutely hates it when he sees others sad and tries to cheer them up.

lol hi Black Rock Shooter and Kaito. I'm assuming you'll type up their stuff in a bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.