The Guild's Revolution

Laval runs his hand through his scruffy hair as his eyes search the area,He sees nothing and rests on an overgrown tree

"You think so? I am a natural combat mage. I didnt need study." he points his blade at you and a spout of fire shoots from it at you.

Acksel gets closer and closer to Laval. He sees the quiver of arrows on his back and smiles. He comes closer with his knife and quietly cuts the leather strap. When he cuts through, it jerks and he swears under his breath.

(Ignore the thing i just wrote)
Laval turns knife to aksel's throat "What do you think your doing" he snaps at him

He freezes. "Oh... well, this is awkward. I usually dont make that mistake." He walks back, still holding the arrows "If you were wondering, I didn't plan on killing you. Just wanted your arrows. After all, I cant exactly afford them" He keeps backing slowly towards an ally "I think I'll be off now"

Fane opens his eyes, punches the ward, shattering it and tries to dodge the flames. His left arm gets caught and burnt, but he got an idea. Before the flames were done he reached into his coat and pulled out a rolled up piece of parchment. He put the end of it towards the flames and the paper caught fire and was slowly burning. He says with a smirk, "If you want the message you might want to hurry!" Fane waves the parchment around, taunting the boy.

He puts his left arm behind his back and starts to heal the burn. #Burns only fully heal when treated right away after all." He thought to himself.

He stares at the parchment "Do you insult my intelligence? You would never burn the important message you are carrying." He smirks under his mask. "Always look at your shadow when fighting a shadow mage." You realize you have six shadows. The five that are not yours stand and grab your arms, legs, waist, and head and keep you held in place as he walks over to retrieve the message. One of them is trying to block your magic with a pressure point, but is pressing the wrong place.

"Great now i have a bow and no arrows" Laval mutterd to himself as he shifted his feet awkwardly.

When Laval does not make a move at him, Acksel smiles and runs into an ally and begins scaling the side of a building

Laval takes out a knife and throws it at acksel hoping to make him fall from the building.

Fane stopped waving the paper and his smirk turned into a wild smile, "You don't know that. I could be crazy for all you know!" At that moment the shadows grabbed him. He struggled to get free, but was unable. #I hate fighting against mages. They always find a way to pin me....but as long as they don't stop my magic I usually find a way....# He thought to himself as the boy can closer. Nothing but a plan for after the boy released him, dead or alive, came to mind.

Acksel sticks his tongue out at him when he moves out of the way of it. He pulls himself onto the roof and starts throwing bricks and stones at him.

"Fine if you dont want help finding the guard who killed your family" he snapped not caring as the stones hit him

He gets closer to Fane and pulls his bag of papers off of him. "Ill just be taking this." The rock walls crumble and he runs. The shades continue holding you down.

Laval waited for the thief's respnse his head looking up at him.

He stops and jumps off the roof, holding on to a rope with a hook on the roof and kicks his chest and pushes his knee into your stomach and holds his knife to your throat. "How do you know who I am"

"I was there" he said a smirk on his face as he waited for his reaction to the news.

Fane watches as the boy takes the bag and then the walls come down. The boy leaves and Fane puts his plan in motion since the shades are still holding him. He uses all his strength to move forward as much as he can. Then as quick as he could he relaxed and fell back, lossenig the shades grip on him. He gets his arms free and then his legs and starts running towards his destination. With the healing magic he put into his body he was able to move at a super human speed since his legs were constantly being healed instead of getting tired, just enough to get away. #Alright I have to hurry before he figures out there are only blank parchments in there.# He charges up some more healing magic in case he needs another boost but keeps running.

The satchel goes flying past you, on fire. Looking back, Miro is on your tail. The air around you starts to cloud your vision. You can feel shadows touching your legs, but you are going faster than they can grab at you.

Acksel presses the dull edge of the blade against the guard's throat. "Tell me where they are!" He doesnt realize more guards are approaching until they are there. "Come closer and I cut his throat!"