The Guardians Rise Anew

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'll just wear the slippers over my foot wraps if it's all the same." Bunny said as he stepped inside. He was cold as it was And he had fur covering his entire body. He wanted to get through the meeting and back to his warren was fast as possible. He had a lot of work to do and time waited for nobody except father time. Easter was drawing closer by the day and he had baskets to get ready and plan how he was going to hide the eggs he was working on.

Last edited:
Jill was one who never really wore shoes just like the well-known Guardian of Fun, Jack Frost. She didn't care. Since she was a spirit, she knew she didn't need to wear anything but the green romper on her back. The green-haired girl gave the Leprechaun a small grin and put on the slippers they all were given. After slipping them on, she walked into the other room in which Shiro's voice had come from.

Throwing her hands in the air, she exclaimed, "Thanks for invitin' us!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Veteran Spirit, Blue

Navii was surprised when she was lifted off the floor while being hugged by Henry. She blushed slightly as he held her. Not what she was expecting but she'll accept it. Noticing Happy handing her a present, she saluted her. No one ever seemed to care about her unless it was Veteran's Day. They must accept her as one of them. Navii liked the way Henry was interested in what she does. Not everyone paid her welcome as a spirit. She was about to tell Henry what she encountered, when a voice spoke up.

The Veteran spirit would have to talk to him later. She gave him a smile and followed the others to a room where Shiro was. Seeing yet another room was eye opening. Just how many rooms does this house have? The Japanese really know how to make houses and so far she enjoyed it. Navii looked around the room and sat down where she was. Maybe she could be of use after all.

Last edited:
Henry Cavill, olive

Henry was so excited about the shoes that Leprechaun gave him. He wanted to change them up a little so he touched them with his hand and thought about confetti; then they were confetti stringed through the shoes. Henry just had to think of something and touch an object and it was modified into what he thought. He called it "Imagine Fashion", he loved to changed things around him to make them look presentable. Henry went into the room and greeted Shiro. "Hey Shiro, Spirit of Love. One of the most beautiful spirits there is. How ya been?!" Henry gave Shiro a giant hug taking her off her feet like he did Navii. Henry liked to show everyone the same type of love and appreciation.

Fiori floated gently through the chilly Japanese air as she admired the many cherry blossom trees. She had received the message about meeting in a palace in Japan and would have been there on time if she had not have stopped to admire the foliage.

A gust of cold wind blew, as if telling her she needed to be on her way. "Alright, alright, I'm going." She laughed to herself as she flew where the wind guided her. When she reached the house she landed gently on the ground behind everyone else. She looked around at all the spirits, not really knowing what to do, she had never met any other spirits and was honestly quite nervous. Her eyes landed on a giant bunny; he looked friendly, but how could a bunny not look friendly? Either way she decided to stay near him. She walked over to him, her eyes looking at the ground the entire time.

Shiro was speechless when Henry suddenly hugged her, lifting her off the ground like the veteran girl. A woman of few words she simply blinked, then smiled a little bit, bowing, showing her respect to him. She turned to everyone else, bowing deeply and sitting down once again. She would let her doves care for their needs first before letting the meeting start. She felt like some spirits had still not arrived yet and the worry shown on her face.

"Don't worry Shiro! I think anyone who's missing will come eventually!" Patty smiled, reassuring Shiro.

The younger cupid smiled back.

The Sandman had arrived a little later than usual, despite the fact he didn't mean to. He was just now arriving into the Japanese home, coming in on a Chinese style dragon made out of his signature sand. Once he got within a few feet of the building, the creature disappeared into a shower of sand and he floated down to the front door, hovering just a few inches off the ground and floating inside with a smile. A few glances around had him spotting the other spirits, and he quietly made his way over to them. He didn't really wear clothing, it was kind of just made out of his sand, so him putting on something seemed rather..strange.

As Fiori stood by the large bunny, something caught her attention. A little golden man fly towards the house on a dragon of the same color, and when he landed the dragon disappeared. Fiori's eyes grew a little wide and her mouth made an O shape. She thought the sand was very pretty. That's when she realized that she wasn't wearing the clothing the other had gotten and that she was still wearing her shoes. She slipped her sandals off and followed the little man she had just seen fly in.

Sandman heard a sound behind him and turned his head back to see someone come in, a sandy exclamation point appearing above his head as he waved to Fiori to greet her. After the exclamation point, a series of more symbols appeared above his head, flashing rapidly with a question mark at the end, his head then tilting to the side curiously as he stared at her. The symbols, to him at least, asked her if she knew any greater bits of information about this upcoming threat. But they were moving quite fast and probably indecipherable.

"Long time no see, Sandy. How long's it been?" bunny said greeting his friend. He then noticed the spirit of spring and offered her an egg he just finished. "Here's an early Easter egg for you."

When Happy heard talking behind her, she saw that sandman and a spirit she didn't know had arrived. The though of a new friend sent Happy over the moon with joy, 'Gotta greet her right' Happy skipped over to the two of them with a big smile on her face.

"Hello sandman, have a nice trip? Hello, my name is Happy, its wonderful to meet you! Hope we can be friends." Happy pulled out two gifts from her hat and handed them to the spirits in front of her, smiling all the while.

A picture of a cute bunny appeared above Sandy's head as he turned around, the rabbit hopping over towards his old friend and around his head before disappearing. He waved at Bunny, and then thought for a moment, holding up four fingers before his gaze went back to the poor new spirit he had thrown his fast questions upon, before his attention was again taken by Happy. He turned towards her and nodded his head at her question, taking the box from her curiously and moving it around, inspecting it from all corners like a child on Christmas Eve before he finally opened it.

Fiori gave a smile and a wave back to the man she had followed. Oh course, she had no idea what he was saying, or that he was even trying to talk to her, when the images flashed above his head. She just bit her lip as he looked at her expectantly.

When his attention was draw away from her, and he made the bunny over his head, her eyes followed it to the larger bunny. She smiled brightly, glad that he had followed her. Her eyes grew wide when he held out the egg, and a huge smile broke across her face. She was very childish and excited when it came to holidays, Easter and Christmas being her two favorites in no particular order.

"Thank you!" She said, her eyes still on the egg. Before taking it, she cupped her hands together and stared at them, almost intensely. When she pulled them apart, a beautiful red rose grew in her hands. She held it out to the giant bunny, which she now assumed was the Easter bunny, as gently took the egg he had made.

Fiori turned around when She heard Happy. "Hi, my name is Fiori," she said in a soft spoken voice, "It's good to meet you too and I would love to be friends." She said with a smile. "Thank you!" She said as she took the gift Happy gave her.

She sat cross-legged on the floor and set the egg in the middle of her legs so it wouldn't break or get stepped on. Fiori tore off the wrapping and opened the box to reveal a stuffed bear, bearing (haha) a strong resemblance to one she used to have at her home in France. She hugged it tightly and and then stood up to give the spirit a small hug.

*edited*

"That years or months, mate?" Bunny asked with a chuckle as he took the rose with a thank you to Fiori. "Good to see you again." He then smiled as happy came over. "Hey, happy. How's everything going?" He asked her.

Last edited:
Happy was glad that Fiori liked her gift and went hug her back. When she pulled back Happy turned toward Bunny.

"I've been doing great! A bit busy, but its a part if the job. How is easter coming along? Maybe I could lend a hand, seeing as I well need to get easter birthdays set up aswell as other spring birthdays." Happy offered, knowing how much work it could be especially alone.

Jackson Overland Frost, or more popularly known as Jack Frost the Guardian of Fun, had just felt the energy that was the calling of Manny. He used the winds to let him fly to the Japanese Manor. He had just been visiting Jamie when he felt the call. He was only aware of the fact that there was a meeting, but not what it was about. He landed at the front door and just let himself in, he spotted some non-guardian spirits and Sandy and Bunny. "Looking furry today, Kangaroo." he said and leaned on his staff.

Alana was quite closer then most of the others. She was around the neighborhood making sure the homes around there were plentiful and homely. She used some wind to float to the house. She looked around with a confused face. Was she late? She landed and slipped on the shoes. "I-I'm sorry I'm late. I was busy." she said in her meek voice and sat down with the other spirits. "You couldn't imagine how many homes aren't really homes these days." she sighed.

Bunny was about to answer Happy when Jack Frost came in and called him a kangaroo again. "hey, what did I tell you about calling me a kangaroo, mate?" He asked, clearly not happy with Jack at that moment.

Fiori placed her hand over her mouth to stifle a giggle. The nickname "kangaroo" was really funny to her, and for some reason the expression Bunny gave to the boy was almost amusing. She, of course, would never call Bunny this and wouldn't laugh at any one intentionally.

Veteran Spirit, Blue
Shiro seemed to worry about the spirits who haven't arrived. She knew that feeling all too well. Back when she first became a spirit, it was rough trying to ease the new solider spirits. They could care less about her rank. Or that she was a female. Hearing voices, snapped her out of her trance. Turning to see who they belonged to, she saw Jack Frost. This is the spirit who helped saved the world... Not quite thinking of what to say, she spat out what her mind was thinking. "You're the Guardian of Fun, right?" She couldn't believe she just said that...what was she doing? The veteran spirit knew all spirits had their own way of doing things, as long as they protect everyone. Navii heard all the buzz surrounding Jack. He was a great spirit and friend to everyone. She finally gets to meet him at this meeting after hearing so much about him.

Mina and Nami both eyed all the spirits that were arriving with a both interested and careful look in their eyes. The three spirits that helped saved the world from Pitch Black had arrived and had drawn the twins' attention. Mina felt slightly intimidated even, due to her shadow abilities; most spirits assumed she was evil, like Pitch.
She truly hated the Boogeyman for his greed, as it had portrayed spirits like herself to be evil.

She gave Nami a gentle nudge before standing up and walking towards the spirit of fun, who was in a conversation with several other spirits. She patienly waited for him to finish his talk so she could convey her gratitude to him and the two other spirits present.

Status
Not open for further replies.