The Guardians of the Fallen IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serei followed the small man and the 2 other people, and watched them get into an arena-like substructure. They had been standing there for several minutes now, not doing anything. She felt it was her duty to get things moving. "Fight already! Or if you're scared, maybe one of us should take your place?" She shouted up to them, not particularly addressing a specific person.

Liams head shot straight to the voice he heard and just stare her down. He felt useless but at the same time like a little kid. His body began to smoked up as his hands began to come aflame, that meant someone was about to target him and strike. He looked around, "Oh? Seems like another person wants to join and fight the chosen, Liam. Get prepared." the Doctor said. He looked around as he began to step back. "No." he said.

((Mind if my char starts off being more powerful than Liam? As the story progresses, I imagine that he'd become more adept at his powers though and overtake her, which would allow for some character development too.))

Taking it as an invite, Serei jumped nimbly into the arena alongside the two people currently there. By the looks of it, the boy referred to as "the chosen" (and he was little more than a boy, Serei observed), was not yet fully in control of his abilities, so this should be easy pickings. She knew it was "no killing", but that didn't stop her making a "near death" situation. She smirked. "Shall I take the first move then?" She had noticed earlier that the magical presence here was much weaker than that of her homeland, so she cast her first spell wisely. The shadows where the artificial light couldn't penetrate grew darker, and as it did so, she could feel her manipulation of darkness increasing.

(He's not going to fight now, so if you want, beat the hell out of him and then, he'll start to fight back, BUT we will have to wait for Neko to post before we do the fight scene. So he's going to fight both of ya'll and pretty much nearly win and walk away. SO beat the hell out of him, because he'll take it, have fun!!!! :) ))

Liam shook his head. He wasn't going to fight a female. It was against him. He couldn't..he shouldn't. No, he wouldn't.

He saw the darkness come toward and he didn't move, he faced it without fear. He wasn't going to fight back. He saw it come toward him and struck, making him stand their as it formed around him and then send him flying backwards "Mmmmph......ugah.." he said as he was on his back as he stood to his feet and then looked back "Don't..." he said to her.

((there was no projectile... it was just the room getting darker... which in turn will power up Serei's dark based spells. Also, you cant just decide that Liams going to beat me and neko. That's effectively controlling other people's characters and generally hated even more than god modding. I'm not saying he shouldn't win, im just saying that in any PC on PC combat, each person only makes the attack. It's the characters controller who gets to chose what happens. Sure dodging all the time is stupid, but people aren't going to do that all the time for exactly that reason.))

"What a pathetic little boy. Falling over just because the ground changed a bit." She leaped into the air and snapped out her wings, using them to hover 8ish feet off the floor. "Where I come from you'd have been fed to the wolves long ago. Time to make up for that missed opportunity I feel." She held out her hand, palm facing downwards. Faint wisps of black smoke started rising from the dusty floor, but they quickly shot back down again, swirled, and took on the form of a great wolf with six eyes, it's skin constructed entirely of a shifting dark mass. It did not move to strike, however, it did circle the weedy boy, and bloody saliva dripped out of it's mouth as it drooled hungrily.

(No, I didn't say that he's going to beat you and Neko up. I said he's going to nearly win but walk away from it. I'm not god modding. If I was, I'd have my character destroy your character and Nekos character and then call it "THE END" but I don't do that. I'm saying beat his ass for a reason, I have things already planned out for my character and Nekos character, which I talked to her about it. So, just beat the hell out of him, like I'm trying to tell you, it's for a reason. I'm not going to spoil things. Now, sorry for not putting it in spoiling terms but I didn't know what the darkness is, so I guessed it. Never really go a good description on what it was. Do forgive me.)

((That's not what I meant. You cant just assume that he's suddenly going to have the ability to break through magical shields and almost win a fight against an angel-demon whose trained all their life with magic, especially when he only just worked out how to do his fire, with the only reason he didn't win being that he backed out. That is still god modding. ))

(Who said he just figured out how to use his fire? You don't know his back story. And that doesn't automatically make your character stronger than him, period. PM me, I'm not going to continue this on this.)

Liam shook his head, but she was just using magic, nothing else. He spread out his arms and a force of fire spread across, about 15 feet around him, covering the darkness around him engulf in flames and disappear as he saw the creature. He looked around "DON"T!" he growled. He stared at the formed wolf dead in it's eyes. His body was engulfed in flames. They built with anger, he doesn't like wolfs. His parents were ripped apart a person who was able to raise wolfs up.

"You really are an uneducated little boy. Imagine that. A shadow beast being beaten by petty fire." Serei watched with satifaction as the demon wolf shook off the flames like it would water. It let out an unearthly roar, then lunged for an attack, fangs bared.

Neko stood there, watching the two. She'd much rather beat them both up... What did i just say? She wasn't the same. That fire... She clenched her fists, causing her nails to dig into her flesh to the point it drew blood. She eyed the other girl, obviously she was powerful. She turned her attention the the one called Liam. His technique was sloppy to say the least. She didn't need her flames to protect her. She walked up to him slowly as he threw his flames around, trying to harm the beast. She grabbed the front of his shirt and slapped him across the face. "What are you doing? You need to attack HER!" He was the first, the chosen, he needed to beat her to show his worth.

As he felt the slap on the back of his head, he went forward and then the wolf tackled him to the ground. The wold baring it's teeth in his skin "MMMMMMMAHH!" he yelled as his eyes shot open and his whole body increased in flames. It surged through him like a energy source. He tried to pull it off but it was useless. He spread his fingers and pressed both hands on the wolf and surged his anger in the wolf. He held it their as he screamed. His fire building more and more, the heat was like a burning forest still burning things for miles and miles. He screamed. Soon wind began to pick up in the arena, his flames began to flicker and move around and began to wither the wolf as the wind began to pick up even more. The roar coming from it's lungs was horrid scream as it began to light up and then explode into nothing but matter. He was pissed. He looked at Neko as he lifted up his arms and spread them as the fire spread even further, making the entire arena shake like an earthquake "MMMMAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" he growled even louder. He looked at the other girl "STOP!" he screamed. His body was surrounded by flames, like something off of Dragon Ball Z. His hood moving around his face, but till covered it.

"Hah. I'm impressed. You certainly don't look like you have that in you." She dissipated the last of the hound, returning it to the shadows around the edge of the arena. "However, if you hadn't noticed, I'm in the air. Shaking the ground isn't going to work." She adjusted the amount of energy she was channelling into defense from 0 to 2, just in case. She glanced briefly at the other girl. She seemed to be rather irrelevant at this point, but it's never good to let that type get out of sight for too long.

He looked at the girl who was seeming to do something. She wasn't from this world. She wasn't even human. He knew that. He looked at Neko and then at her "Stop this!" he said as he stood his ground. He looked up and then around and saw a way to bring her down. He charged around the arena as his wind picked up and stood in the middle. He put his arms together, his elbows bent, his knees bent as well and closed his eyes. He spoke of an ancient language, something that non human girl would only know. The wind started to swirl as his flames went with it. His arms began to shake as the wind soon was windier than ever. He spread his arms apart and the wind covered flame head her way, faster than anything. The wind circled the Angel girl like it was flies. Sending flames surging around her. He swung his arms in the air and then down to the ground. Making it slam to the ground.

Arashi watched the seen before her in disbelief as they all were causing a commotion and shook her head in dissaproval by their behavior. Not the one to involve herself in someone elses dispute as the other girl did to attempt to stop them, Arashi sat down against the wall cross legged, and stuck her hand out to make a blue spirit like fire that was visible to any normal people appear in her hand as she began to change it's shape. As she was doing this, she then began to wonder why she even bothered to come. Why did they choose a demon like me to be a chosen? There should have been people that had more potential than I, yet why had they chose me? And a demon at that... Arashi thought to herself as the blue like spirit of a Kitsune took on it's original form and sat beside her. Behind her mask, she smiled slighty at the demon fox spirit and decided to drop the subject of why she was chosen and just watched disinterestedly as the boy named Liam slammed his arm to the ground.

Serei was definitely glad she had chosen to cast a defense spell, otherwise that fireball could have done some serious damage. "I felt the recoil on that one. But, a bit more power could never hurt." She murmured a dark incantation, and strange, tentacle-like things pushed up out of the ground, intended to create a distraction for the boy, while she prepared her next spell.

Liam was getting even more pissed. He looked around and saw the strange like tentacles coming from the ground, he could tell she was preparing something to bring him down. Then he felt it. The power and anger from his body. The beast wanting to come out. Something he's been holding it in ever since his family was killed and he was just a boy. His body started to burn as his true power began to grow deep into his heart, he looked at Neko and then at the other female. His fire calmed and the rose, and repeated. He closed his eyes and heard his parents voice. "Let it out. Let this be the last time you keep the beast inside." his Dad said. "Show who you truly are. Fight." his Mom finished. As soon as he heard 'Fight' his eyes shot open and his fire grew more than ever. He stood on his feet as his eyes settled at the strange tentacles. He dashed as he screamed and broke through and seen her and began to grab her and slammed her on the ground and did it hard. He stared directly into her eyes. She could see his face, eyes and hair. He wasn't human at all. He was something else. No human has Icy White eyes and Icy Gray White Hair. He looked at her as the fire covered them both as he lifted her off the ground and stared at her. He had a force grip on her as he then put her down. And began to walk away. He stopped and folded his arms around his body and bent his waist, his fire began to disappear and then it was gone, but his body was shaking. It was time to let the beast out. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed as he spread his arms and a huge wave of fire spread form his body and covered the entire arena, cover Neko, the Angel demon, everything. And then he looked down at the floor than at the doctor. "My god....." the doctor said. The president just stared "Such..power..." he said as he watch Liam begin to leave.

She stood in awe of his strength, his power, but it was short lived as he began to lose control, his fire consuming him, filling him with hatred and anger. His fire spread throughout the arena, consuming her and the other girl, burning at her skin. "Liam!" Her voive pleading with him as she pulled the neck of her jumper over her face in an attempt to protect herself. It was almost unbearable. "Liam...!" Her voice grew weaked as she fell to her knees, coughing. His fire died down and he began the internal struggle between himself... And something else. Whether he was to keep control was up to him now.

He was walking away but the force field wouldn't let him through. He pressed his hand on the field and then it began to warp and then explode in nothing but matter. He looked at Neko and saw her on her knees, he felt bad for what happened. He walked over to her and picked her up gently and whispered something she can only here and then walked away once more. He knew if he didn't leave that Angel girl and Neko are about to ask him who he is. But what he said to Neko was "Don't ever show weakness, you and I are the only ones who can open doorways. Be strong...I know you can."

Status
Not open for further replies.