• Heroes

• Villains

• Servant of Darkness

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIGUEL BELASCO
LEGION

After disposing of the bones of the girl, Miguel dons a bathrobe, black silk with red trim. Clapping his hands other girl comes.
"Yes master?", she asks shy.

"Come" he answers taking her hand and leading her to his bedchamber.
Miguel sits in his big leather chair, "first turn that thing on, I need to see whats happening" he points to the tv screens that dot the wall.
The girl deftly move turning each one, all the tvs showing various channels. The chaotic mumbling from the channels bother Miguel, "Put the news, the local news".
Soon all the channels show the local news, the maddening mumbling continues but this time its more focused since almost all the channels show the same scene, only different faces, all pale, scared of whats happening.

"Fear... in their eyes, lose of faith... such sweet, sweet taste..." Miguel snake tongue lick his lips eagerly.
"What else can I do for you sir...?" she asks, her voice barely heard above the deafening muttering coming from the screens.
"Brush my hair dear..." he answer without even turning to see her.
Then it happens, Barracuda do something that nobody expected, not even him, something so brutal, vicious that make some cameramen drop his cameras, the images blink turning to black, but still most of them remains showing the massacre in all his bloody glory.
"Such glorious chaos, but the blood, the fear, the loss of faith, all wasted when should be an offering to our master"
Miguel keeps watching, he expected that Barracuda massacre was the end of it, but to his surprise, the girl, Barracuda new partner, steps in making it even worse with a storm.
"Weather control?" he mutters puzzled before most of the cameras turn off. He had meet strange beings at home, but no one able to control weather like that, the old shaman who challenged him, all he managed to do was rising some strong winds and nothing more. But this girl, she was something else, something more powerful and dangerous.

Tanner jerked his shoulder to the side, the tranquilizer dart passing an inch to the side. Already, he began loading his rifle again. His handlers might be able to push him past all of his regular limits, but they couldn't stop basic human biology. His body would eventually collapse. The fight had to end quick.

Meanwhile Jagger, who was injured, did not move quick enough to move out of the way of Tanner's dart. It thunked slightly above his shoulder, which is to say, his neck.

Ow, he thought to himself.

The tranqs were pretty heavily loaded so as to knock out targets quick. While his handler wouldn't start thinking any slower, they body it was controlling would definitely move slower. Eventually it would have to let the body go.

Still, Jagger loaded his tranq rifle and, with slightly unsteady hands, fired it. Immediately after, he unhooked his baton and rushed towards the target.

MIGUEL BELASCO
LEGION

Miguel keeps watching how Barracuda and the new girl retreat back to the school. "Going back?, they are gonna try to escape?" Miguel snaps his fingers, one of his aides come to him "How can I serve you sir?"
"Can send some of our men there?, I want to offer them some assistence, help them to escape"
The aide fumbles with his phone and tablet, scrolling screen after screen "ummm... sorry sir, we dont have nothing ready, the Demonz are drunk and our staff dont know how to handle something like that, we are technicians..."
"Useless... I need to hire somebody to take care of chores like that, Vic and his Demonz are needed, but their vices take the best of them, I need someone more reliable"

AT THE HOSPITAL

The detective roams the aisles looking around, hes been waiting for one of the survivors to wake up and be questioned about what had happened inside the Bulls club. Dominick, the Bulls leader hadnt been found or identified, many corpses were charred or split in so many pieces that would take weeks or months find what piece belonged to who. To make things even worse, all the units had been called to some school, a hostage situation or something like that. So he and a couple of rookie patrolmen had to handle the Bulls survivors if they wake up.
"Its gonna be a hell of a night and dont look like its gonna get any better, if any of you have an appointment or a date, you better call it off, all the units are busy, welcome to the Bien Sombre Police Dept!" the detective rises his cardboard coffee cup.
The patrolmen boo him throwing paper balls at him.
"Ok, ok, thats enough, remember where we are, any change?" he asks sitting next to one of the patrolmen "Not at all, they are still out, just moaning and moving, oh, and the doctors said that all of them have a fever, they are being cooked alive, the medics dont know why and havent been able to lower it, maybe no one survive"
"Great, just great, most of the Bulls gang dead and no one will know why or how, the captain will want my butt..."
Then the other patrolmen jump from his chair nearly falling, he was hearing the news through his phone.
"Easy, easy! whats gotten in you?"

"I... I. cant belive it!! the hostages!! he... he... he killed them!! Barracuda and the girl!, they killed the hostages!!"

MIGUEL BELASCO
LEGION

AT THE HOSPITAL

The whole hospital freezes, medics, nurses, patients, almost all turn his sight to the tvs, phones, tablets, as all the news repeat over and over the same thing, the bloody massacre at the school. The pale tv hosts are speechless, most dont know what to do, only the more experienced ones react and with trembling voices tell what had just happened.
"Cant believe it... cant believe it, that madman, he just..." the detective feel how the coffee in his stomach threaten to make him puke. He had seen the worse that Bien Sombre could throw at him, but this was beyond that, the victims werent even adults. What scared him most was the fact that his daughter was about the same age as the ones killed. He pulls his phone out of his jacket, but the shaking of his hands nearly made him drop it. He had divorced from his wife years ago, she got the house and the girl custody, he only visited her at birthdays and christmas.
"Jen?, dont talk, just hear me? wheres Mary?, shes back from school?"
While the detective and the others are away, one of the survivors begin to convulse, he pulls at the restraints nearly ripping them, the veins on his arms and temples nearly bursting. His head turns side to side, his eyes turned upward, only showing the whites while a choking sound comes from his throat. The equipment buzzes as the screens show how his heart beat out of control, as his body arches he finally fall limp, a yellowish slime dripping from the corner of his mouth, the machines buzz and the screen shows an ominous flatline.

Jacob had decided to hide under the moment the woman named Catastrophe gave her first announcement. Jacob wasn't going to be dumb enough to try an fight a battle he knew he couldn't win. His best bet was staying hidden as long as he could. Jacob hid under the back stairwell, pulling out his phone and started texting his sister. 'Clare, School being held hostage by some crazy badies. Need an exit plan...also if I don't make it out...I...Stay out of my room!'As much as Jacob hated to admit it there was a chance he wouldn't get out of hear. Yeah he had a better chance at surviving then most but that didn't mean anything if he got caught. Hearing the screams echoing through the hallways, they didn't effect him though. Jake had never been one to get close to others and he'd be lying if he said he hadn't thought about wanting to kill a few his self. What he did care about though was getting his self out of here alive though. “Cover me.” He muttered, the shadows around him started to flicker in movement. “Come on! Listen to me.” Jacob demanded, this time the shadows moved and started to surround him. The spot where he was look completely empty and all one would see is the shadows cast by the stairs

Jacob has the power of shadow control but he was no where close to having it mastered. This is what worried him, if he wasn't able to control of the shadows he could be left out in the open. If he was spotted because of this Jacob wasn't sure how confident he was in trying to take on their captors. Twenty minutes went by before he was able to hear the police department outside of the building. It wasn't long after that before Catastrophe's voice rang out over the PA system telling everyone to run for it. Jake wanted to run with the others but something told him that it was to easy and that it was best to stay put till the two were completely gone from the school. But just how much longer would that take? Jake could feel his control slipping on the shadows, his breath was ragged as he fought to maintain his hold on them.

It wasn't a surprise when he heard the captors return to the building claiming to finish up their mess. The halls were once again filled with the cries of the last other survivors being cut down. Hearing footsteps heading towards his hiding spot, Jake held his breath as he pulled the shadows closer to himself in attempt to stay hidden. He watched as a woman in her early twenty's started to walk by him. Her long light blue hair was the first thing that stood out to him, but his attention was quickly drawn to the blood that covered her body. Gasping, Jake's focus dropped and the shadows shifted for a second before he quickly pulled them back.

Looking back to the woman, she had stopped and was looking towards him. He was almost certain the woman was able to see him but he could tell she was only seeing the shadows under the stairs. Stay calm just stay calm. Jacob kept repeating in his mind, hoping that she would just continue walking. Of course he wasn't that lucky though. The woman who he was sure was Catastrophe started walking toward him. Doing the first thing that came to his mind Jacob push his hands out causing the shadows to spike up at the woman. Once she was away from him he pulled the shadows close forming a protective dome around him.

Jacob was surprise when sharp wind started to slash at his dome. Jake knew there were other people out there with powers but beside his sister he had never actually met any others. Struggling to keep the dome up under the woman's assault, Jake could feel the strain it was causing on his body. Another strong gust of wind slammed against the dome causing it to shatter. Jacob watched as the woman started to walk toward him, stopping just a couple feet away the woman held her hand out to him. "You're interesting, come with me."

Hearing those words Jacob stayed frozen looking at her like she had grew a second head.
Was she really offering for him to go with her? Was this a trick? Even if it was he was going to be a goner anyway. Jake just looked into the woman's golden eyes and smirked. He could see the crazy behind them, but he could also see something that drew him towards her. Maybe he had find someone just as damaged as himself that would be able to understand him. Hey, if you can't be them. Join them.
Jacob took her hand and smirked. “Right behind you.”

@JinxMonster @MentalDriller

"Aren't you just an unlucky bunch?" Barracuda found the last group of survivors on the second floor, three female students huddled up in the corner of a bathroom. They were crying uncontrollably, begging for their lives. They were desperate to live, so desperate that they could just kill each other to live. Barracuda grinned deviously underneath his mask, "Alright, I'll forgive you. I won't kill any of you, but you'll have to kill each other. Only one of you gets out alive." The students shared terrified glances, which the madman found amusing. "Make it fast." He demanded before stepping out of the bathroom and closing the door behind him, laying his back on the door as he waited.

After minutes of screams, cries, cracks and thuds, it went silent. Barracuda stepped away from the door to see one of the students all covered in sweat, wounds and blood. The girl dropped down her knees and began breaking into tears, like she rather wanted to be dead than to kill. "How does it feel?" Barracuda approaches the sobbing girl slowly, the girl only shook her head as she cried. Barracuda sighed disappointingly, "Well, you should be glad you killed your friends!" He held the girl's throat and lifted her up her feet, "I suggest thinking of a good apology before meeting them in hell!" He laughed maniacally as he heated his hands and thrusts it through the girl's chest. "You didn't even deserve to live after what you did..." Barracuda dropped the girl's lifeless body and once again, it was quiet. "Even I don't deserve to live... Hmm, maybe one day..." He began to walk away and back to Catastrophe.

Barracuda sprinted downstairs, but went to an abrupt halt when he saw Catastrophe along with another student. "Made a new friend?" Barracuda approached the two, but only looked at the boy. "Catastrophe, would you mind introducing him to me?"

@JinxMonster
@Deathbringer

Reactions: Petricus Euryale
--- Emergency News Report (Presented by Emily Dawn) ---

Deep breaths. In and out. Inhale... Then exhale. Emily tried to calm herself.

"We're live in 3... 2... 1... " said the cameraman.

"I am Emily Dawn at the Global News Network and this is an emergency broadcast. Earlier today we reported that the Chief of Police was handing over control of the vigilante crisis to General Corben Jones. Along with mayor Oswald Cromly, General Jones is heading a the Vigilante Apprehension Initiative. Villains and crime fighters alike shall be apprehended and made accountable for the immeasurable damage done to Bien Sombre. Furthermore with Martial Law soon to be effect Corben Jones released a statement that all parties caught violating Martial Law will be investigated as masked villains or vigilantes. This is what he had to say on the matter."

The camera cut away from Emily and to a press conference being held on the steps of the town hall. In front of a small crowd of reporters a military officer, one General Corben Jones, and a well-dressed elderly man, Mayor Oswald Cromly, stood side-by-side. The General was adressing the reporters. The rain continuously beat down on the crowd and the spokesmen.

"It has become painfully apparent that Bien Sombre must be cleared of all masked individuals. Villains and vigilantes alike. These so called heroes have done nothing but bring pain to this much loved town. And the anarchy has been spreading to neighboring towns and even throughout the state of Ohio. It must be stopped. For the good of the American people! This menace must be brought to an end and those responsible will pay for the harm that they have caused all of us."

A single reporter, braver than the rest, approached with a microphone tightly held in her hand.

"General Jones, is it true that you're pursuing the vigilantes in such a manner because of what happened to your sons last year?"

"I am pursuing them in such a determined manner because of the threat that they pose to the peace and prosperity to our great nation."

The camera cut back to Emily in the studio. She stopped to take a quick breath.

"And finally the rise of crime in Bien Sombre is thought to be organised by two groups. A gang that is taking over much of the territory of other rival gangs has been identified as Legion. This Legion gang is being held accountable for the sudden increase in gang related crime. The second group being held responsible is yet unnamed but a leak inside of Bien Sombre's police department has released information that the Chief of Police has targeted the CO of Signeto Oil, a subsidiary company of the global Signet Industries. Kieran Hardie, the chief executive officer of Signet Industries, has also launched a private investigation into his own CO of Signeto Oil. What ties Signeto Oil or Signet Industries has to the organised crime of Bien Sombre is currently unknown. Kieran Hardie and the Chief of Police are both yet to... Who are you? What are you doing here?"

"I am here to share with you the truth," said a man's voice from behind the camera. He entered the frame with a gun held out towards Emily. "And you, Emily Dawn, shall be the one to tell it." He wore a suit, black and simple. His hands were clad in black gloves. The way he moved, careful to let none of the camera crew approach from behind him, clearly showed that he had some military experience. With his free hand he reached inside of his suit jacket and pulled out a crumpled set of papers. "Read this." Emily took the papers from him. "To the camera. Read it to the camera. Read it to all of Bien Sombre."

She quickly glanced over the scrawled writing on the paper. Then began: "The police are not capable. The military are not prepared. Bien Sombre will be consumed in fire and those that you rely on will not help you. Those you trust can not save you. Even your heroes... " She was shivering. A terrible cold ran down her spine.

"Keep reading!"

"Even your heroes will fall. The Agency is all that will save you from the heresy of these masked vigilantes. Either burn with the rest of the town or... Or join the Agency and put an end to... " He stepped closer and she was quickly filled with a new found fear of him. "And put and end to the tyranny of your government. Put a stop to the anarchy of your heroes. All you have to do is defy the Martial Law that your pathetic Mayor will implement. Those who stand stall in the streets during this time will prove that you are believers. Prove that you ready to be... Cleansed. Prove that when your heroes fail the only place that you can turn to is the Father. Good bye, Bien Sombre. The world as you know it is about to change."

"Thank you. You have served the Agency well. For that you shall be permitted to live," said the man in the suit. He turned towards the camera. "Do you see, people of Bien Sombre? The Agency is not without mercy. The Agency is only here to save you from the baptism of fire that will consume your lives if you are not prepared."

He fired the gun at someone behind the camera and then the feed was quickly cut. Anyone watching on a TV was met with a standby screen.

Reactions: OnI6470
Nova
*Nova was in a nearby apartment that she was using as a base and was watching the news with some guy controlling the agency. Nova them realizes that the location that this was going on at was nearby. Nova grabs her items and puts them in pockets inside her trench coat or connects them to her belt and heads off to the location where the filming was taking place. Upon arriving. "I would like to speak with the leader of the agency here not some of his lackeys."
@Jack Ethan Doyle

--- Peter Euryale (The Vanguard) and Agent Turner ---

Agent Turner had waited patiently. And sure enough the Vanguard had returned to his lair, his den, his apartment. Really? As Turner eyed the empty mask he began to wonder what kind of superhero make his secret base an uptown apartment. For that matter how did Peter Euryale afford the rent on this place? Maybe it would be worth looking into his tax records.

About time, he thought to himself.

Turner could hear Peter walking into the hallway. But he was talking to someone, evidently he had not returned home alone. It had taken considerable effort and time to remove the security cameras outside but Turner was beginning to regret that decision. It would of been useful to know who he was with. Unknowns only made his task more difficult.

Cautiously Peter made his way down the hallway. The trip wires had been removed. Whoever was in his apartment had gone to great lengths to defuse the traps. Of course one could argue that Peter shouldn't be arming explosives in a residential area. Peter held out his left hand, signalling Sky to wait.

"I don't have all day," called out Agent Turner. "Come in already."

"How about you come out?" Peter called back.

Turner put the mask down on the couch beside him and stood up. It seems that this particular prey would require him to make the first move.

"I am Agent Turner. I know that you are Peter Euryale." Is that a Greek name? Euryale.

"Agent. Is that your birth name?" asked Peter. "You know my name. You knew how to disable all of my traps and safety measures. Clearly you know enough about me so how about we talk about you. What do you want from me? Why did you come here?" He turned to Sky and whispered. "Wait here and keep watch."

"I want you. Alive, preferably. For the Codex, of course. And as to why I came here... Well. You should be able to work at least that much out on your own," answered Agent Turner. "There is still a few things that I don't already know. Who is your friend? The one with you, I can hear their lighter foot steps."

"She's none of your business," replied Peter, his tone growing more annoyed.

"She. Peter, are you bringing girls back to your apartment after a night out? Do I need to give you the talk?" asked Agent Turner. He had previously seemed serious but had quickly changed his tactic. Whatever it took to distract the target and make capturing him easier. "Maybe she wouldn't mind accompanying us back to HQ."

"HQ. So you're working for an organization of some kind."

"Observant," said Turner in praise. "Sadly your knowledge came too late. Yes, I work for an organization." Slowly and deliberately he made his way through the cluttered room and over to the where the hallway opened up into the room. His silhouetted form emerged before Peter. "What will it take for you to come peacefully?"

"Health insurance, paid holidays and job security," Peter quipped.

"Funny. But jokes will not stop the inevitable. Don't make this anymore difficult than it needs to be. I have already rigged your own explosives. This apartment, maybe even this entire building, could be blown to dust and ruins." Turner held up a simple trigger for Peter to observe. "Your move."

What was his end goal? "Go ahead. Pull the trigger and take your own life too," dared Peter. "You'll die in the fire along with me."

"Maybe I should of asked for the health insurance. Don't tempt me Peter. I am but one Agent, one piece, expendable and replaceable," Turner challenged. "You and lady friend, however, place some value in your own lives. In your families lives. Your father, your two brothers."

Peter froze. "How do you know about them?"

The Agency had been watching the Vanguard for over a year, ever since he began his one man crusade. It had taken considerable man power to keep track of the Vanguard. Tracing him back to this apartment had taken months. Then tracking him back to his home, his family, had taken most of a year. "The Agency knows everything about you. We also know what you did, what your mother made you do." Once they knew his real identity finding the court records had been easy.

No batons. I need a way to get that trigger away from him. But how? Peter asked of himself. For now I need to distract him. Maybe disarming the explosives would be a better option? No good, I don't know where he placed them all. For now... No. I can't possibly go along with anything he is saying. Maybe... "What happens you blow me into tiny pieces and the Codex is lost?"

Hmm. He certainly was smart. There were few others that had given the Agency so much difficulty in keeping constant surveillance on. "Are you a betting man, Peter? I'll tell you what. I will put the bombs on a timer and if you can beat me in that time then I will tell you how to disarm them. Does that sound fair to you?"

"All I have to do is fight you?" He looked over to Sky in the doorway. What was happening? During this entire conversation she had remained silent. Something was strange, off, wrong. The doorway to the apartment itself seemed shrouded as though there was a barrier between them. Peter could barely see Sky through this wall of mist. What was it?

"Yes," answered Turner. "Just you though. Your friend will have to wait on the side lines I'm afraid. Give her my apologies but this has to be a one-on-one match, you and me. Think you're up to the challenge? Or are you just going to watch again as your family is hurt and you're powerless to do anything. Do you remember how that felt last time? The despair. The hate. The self loathing. I wonder, do you still feel that way, Peter? Do you still look at yourself in the mirror each day and try to tell yourself that you aren't a ticking time bomb. Just like your own traps turned against you. You're going to explode. Sooner or later... Tick tock..." How many buttons did Turner have to push to make him angry?

"Shut up!" Apparently not many more buttons at all.

"Prove that you're not the same scared child. Prove that you're not weak, afraid, unable to fight for those you care about. Or just show the world that you were never the hero that you pretend to be. Your choice, Peter. Go up in flames. Or take me down."

Enough. There were no more words. Peter limped down the hallway towards Agent Turner. And it took the agent less than a second to notice his weakness, the limp, already his prey was wounded and weak. No need to set the timers. This would be over quickly. As Peter neared the agent stayed motionless. Ready. Once in range Peter swung a wide and poorly aimed fist at the agent. But Turner turned it around in a single motion planted Peter's own fist into his stomach. What had happened to the Vanguard? Vigilante, fighter, warrior. This man was broken and half dead. More than his injuries were making him weak. What had happened to him?

"Argh!" Peter attempted to rush at the agent.

But Turner stepped aside and guided Peter's weight downwards. Quickly Peter found himself sprawled out on the apartment floor. The agent stood above him, no longer hidden in the shadow of the hallway. He wore a simple suit, all black, with a red tie.

"What happened to you, Peter?" asked Agent Turner. "What happened to the Vanguard? Just two nights ago you were interrogating street thugs for information. Then some hired assassin drops you through a roof and suddenly you forget all of your training. The Phantom Marksman should of never gotten to you. He was easy, set up to be on that roof so that you would kill him. But you failed. Now we have been forced to find other ways to motivate you. Yet these attempts all seem for naught, you're broken. Just a shell. The Vanguard isn't even in there. I doubt if Peter is even in there. What happened to you? Where is the Vanguard?" Peter was slowly climbing to his feet when Agent Turner kicked them out from under him. Once again Peter found himself on floor. "Where is the killer? Where is the warrior? I was promised a fight. All of the field reports on you indicated that you would be our greatest challenge yet. But so far you have been nothing but a disappointment, not even worth taking back alive." Turner grabbed Peter by the head. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't snap your neck here and now." Like this the Vanguard was useless to the Agency. The Condex fragment would only be of use if harvested from a worthy recipient. "Good bye, Peter."

It always had to end like this. Codex or not, Peter or the Vanguard would of never survived. It was inevitable and defying the natural order was futile. Peter raised a weak and tired hand up. Was he about to beg? But instead Peter grabbed the at the red tie and pulled. A useless attempt, one last try to fight back. At least he still had the will to fight. But Peter kept pulling. Until he had brought Agent Turner close to his face.

"You rigged the explosives in the hallway, right?" Turner simply nodded. Was this a ploy? A last attempt to protect his friend, maybe. "Then do one last thing for me."

"What?" Not a chance. Turner wasn't in the habit of fulfilling his victim's dyeing wishes. "Why would I?"

"Stay right where you are. Between me and the blast." In his other hand Peter held up the trigger. A somewhat cliché button waited at his fingertips. "Good bye, Agent."

Peter pressed the red button. No time for the agent to protect himself. Not time to throw up another barrier. Turner did the only thing that he could. He pushed forward, dragging Peter in front of him, and attempted to get as far away from the blast as he could. He didn't get far. But it was enough. The explosion was mostly contained within the hallway but the wave of heat and force hit Turner's back. The two of them were knocked aside like toys. Carried on the concussive wave they hit the window. Of course it broke. The pair crashed through the window, fell the two floors and hit the pavement below. There was the clear sound of bones breaking.

Turner pushed himself up. A good attempt. As expected of the Vanguard. "You lived up to your name, Vanguard. For a moment I thought that you were a lost cause. But now your fight is over." Turner could see that Peter was still breathing but was unconscious. Though the Vanguard would not survive the day without medical attention. "The Agency wants you brought in alive. This is as close as you will ever be to living."

With strength that was impossible of someone who had endured an explosion and a two story drop, Turner hauled Peter's unconscious body up onto his shoulders and began to walk away. The explosion. The window. The fall. It hadn't even left a scratch on the agent. Only his suit and been burnt and torn. And he had captured his target. Time to get going before the Vanguard' friend comes out to find them.

--- Agents (attempting to capture Kill Stroke dead or alive) ---

The squad of agents had him surrounding. But still Kill Stroke had drawn his weapons. A fight was about to begin but they clearly had him outgunned. Without his shadows he was just another assassin, an old world ninja and modern soldiers.

"There is no need for you to get hurt!" the team leader shouted. "Don't resist and we won't have to kill you." The team leader turned to his squad. "If he moves a muscle then light him up. Don't let him get into striking distance.

Around them the series of floating spheres flooded the area with light. His shadows were unusable in this light. But his sword was still a very real threat. Allowing him to get close would too dangerous. They couldn't take that risk.

"Sheath your sword or we will open fire," commanded the team leader.

--- Agent Young (At the Global News Network broadcasting station) ---

The Agent descended the flight of stairs in silence. The plan had worked and Emily Dawn, the reporter, had played her part excellently. Still no one was wise to the fact that she had been in the employ of the Agency for a long time. Agent Young knew that already the panic would begin seizing the citizens of Bien Sombre. The events of yesterday at the town center, the bank robbery and the high school massacre happening right now, the towns people would be in a frenzy. And when they left their homes during the Martial Law, as he had told them in the broadcast, his agents would be able to move among them without scrutiny from General Jones' soldiers. It was just a tiny step in the grand plan. Just one small piece but it made way for them to do so much more. Then his phone began buzzing.

He slipped it out of his suit jacket and answered: "This is Agent Young. Do you have an update?"

"Someone is outside the broadcasting station, demanding to see a leader of some kind for the Agency," said the person on the other side. "She is talking to the guards that you posted outside. It's Nova Rei, assume that she is armed and dangerous. See to her and bring her in if possible."

"Understood. I'm on my way." He hung up his phone and returned it to his pocket.

Further down the stairs he descended until he was the bottom of all four flights. A short corridor and a fire exit later he was outside, in a back alley. Quickly Agent Young traced his way around the side of the building until he found himself outside. Earlier he had posted two agents to watch the door while he was inside. As stated there was a woman demanding that these two agents let her see someone in charge.

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting, miss Rei," called out Agent Young as he approached her. "Or do you prefer Super Nova? Good name. Very... " He seemed to stop and think about it. "Very much like the name of someone who I should be taking very seriously. In case you're wondering, I am the one in charge of this little operation. In fact this entire skirmish was my idea. And I heard that you want to speak to me. So, how can I help you?"

Tosen AKA Kill Storke
Tosen dosnt even wait for the commander to finish what he was saying he uses his extreme speed to rush for the commander and swings his sword at his neck. "I don't take orders from criminals." And then after the strike he jumps into the air planning on destroying one of the light spheres to get his shadows back.

Nova
Nova looks to the guy who said her last name as well as her super hero name. "Call me whatever you fucking want I don't care what you call me." She looks to the two guards in front of her. "Maybe we should go somewhere to talk because if your guards keeps looking at me the way they are they will be lucky if they die before they hit the ground." Its easy to tell by Novas voice that she was being deadly serious. Well that's good I'm glad your taking me serious, maybe you want to explain what it is that you are planning." Novas hands go to her sides very close to her two blades.

--- Agent Young (Outside the Global News Network broadcasting station with Rei Nova) ---

"Actually it's not as malicious as we made it seem," replied Agent Young. "We just wanted people on the streets during the period of Martial Law so that we can move around freely without being scrutinized." He put his finger up to his lips. "Shh. Don't tell anyone but we actually want to help. We're not bad guys, we're just like you. In fact you should come with me to the Agency headquarters. Everything can be explained there." Young smiled at her and put his hand out for her to take. "Would you care to join me?"

The reports that the Agency had on Rei Nova told that she was an android or cyborg. The extent of her cybernetics was unknown, one replaced arm, metal bones, other than that they didn't have much more information on her. But Rei, or Super Nova, had proven herself to be a capable fighter. Field reports and video footage and proved her to be a danger to the Agency. Young would have to eliminate her as soon as possible, it wasn't likely that she could persuaded or bribed to join them. A lack of information about her personal life meant that they didn't have any leverage to blackmail her. Agent Young had made up his mind: He would have to kill her. The best place to fight her would be back at the headquarters where most of the agents currently were. Not to mention that his anti-magic would be more powerful inside of the headquarters, the warding made him stronger, more powerful. Maybe he could also attempt to contact someone on the main desk and have the EMP field prepared. Shutting down her android implants and robotic arm would make her easy prey.

--- Agents (attempting to capture Kill Stroke dead or alive) ---

The team leader stepped back just in time to narrowly dodge the edge of Kill Stroke's blade. But he lost his footing and fell back. Once on the floor he saw Kill Stroke fly through the air above him and destroy one of the four light spheres. Then once the light was gone he couldn't see Kill Stroke.

"Open fire!" he shouted. But it was too late. "Everyone get back into the light. Move to the remaining spheres. Now!"

From the ground the team leader pushed aside his bulky rifle and pulled the pistol from his hip. His shifted around in search of Kill Stroke, aiming down the iron sights, ready and primed.

Where are you? asked the team leader in the sanctuary of his own thoughts. Show yourself. Come on. Show yourself, ninja, and see how many bullet holes we will put in you. Just enter the light, I dare you. Come on."Show yourself already!"

Nova
"I think I'm going to have to decline your offer you present a menace to everyone here, the fact that you killed someone who was a innocent person shows that you can't be reasoned with." Nova quickly grabs her two guns and pulled them out firing at the two guards in front of her and then training her sights on Agent Young.

Kill Stroke
Now that shadows were back Tosen smiled he used a couple shadow chains to try to trap some agents in the shadows, then he used shadow tunnel to come behind the commander blade leading for his back, if this attack is successful Tosen would use the commander as a human shield, and use the commanders side arm to destroy the other lights in the area.

Last edited:
MIGUEL BELASCO
LEGION

AT THE HOSPITAL

Cops and medical staff keep glued to the tvs, phones, anything that can use to watch or at least hear the news.
"Jen, hear me, yes, I have seen the news, now wheres Mary?, shes back?, no I dont have his goddam number!! call her!, I wait... please answer, answer..." as the detective waits, one of the cops pull his arm.
"Come! something happens! hurry!!" the rookie cop seems nervous, looking to one and other side.
"I have a call rookie, whats going on?" the detective shoulder him to pull him away.
"The bikers, they are dying!! all at once! the medics are trying to revive them!"
"What?, dying? all?, damn... " grudginly the detective put the phone back in his pocket and follows the cop.
"How?, how happened?" asks as he peeks at the window, the medics and nurses hurry trying to revive one of the bikers.
"I dont know, nobody went in, they just... went flatline, just like that, even the docs werent aware of it, all were watching the news"
"Great... just great, our only witness and they all die at once... you better start looking for another job kid, the bosses are gonna be very very pissed at us... need to call the captain..."
The detective once again pulls his phone, before dialing he see that he has a call, its his wife.
"Yes?, I know, I had something, what happened?, you found Mary?, what? she dont answer?, tell me where she went, I will look for her, yes, I know she went to school, but theres any other place?, friends?, places she hangs after school?, wait, I need to write it..."

Reactions: VoLaTiLe
Status
Not open for further replies.