Status
Not open for further replies.
@Almalthia

I'm sorry nut we don't want to copy other creations. So Wolverine, the weapon X program and Marvel's mutants don't exist in this universe. The character is cool and if you tweak her back story then she's fine. But until then I can't accept her.
Updated.

Much better, thank you. She's accepted and it will be good to have another hero.

• Thank You
Reactions: Almalthia
Maybe but for now we're okay, it's only a handful. Besides people should be able to make their own characters how they want them for the most part

103405.jpg

Name: Jacob "Jake" Norcross
Villain name: Nightmare
Side: Villain

Powers:
Nightmare has the power of shadow control. Shadow control gives the controller the ability to manipulate the shadows around themselves, form hand held weapons and to call upon shadow creatures (Animalistic and humanoid).

Weakness:

Jake's weakness varies, his main would be his sister. Having had no one else but her has gave him a slight 'Sister Complex' as most would call it. His other weakness are more centered around his powers. Jake is still learning to fully control his powers, so his time in shadow form is limited. You see the shadow form puts a great amount of stress on Jake's physical form. This can range from being out of breath, barely being able to stand or even to the point of passing out. This all depends on how long he is in his shadow from. Jake's cocky nature that formed after discovering his power, often gets him in way over his head sometimes as well.

Other skills:
Jake excels in close range and hand to hand combat. One of his main lines of defense is he allows himself to maneuver around in the shadows unseen by his foes.

Personality:
Jake is a man of few words, he prefer to be left alone to his self. Unless it's his sister he's not really interested in social interactions deeming them a waste of time. Though Jake may not as social as his sister, he can be very cunning and persuasive when needed. A few thing that have been used to describe Jake are blunt, stoic, uninterested and rude. Jake is also a repeat senior in his high school, where as his sister graduated in his first year. Being held back has only intensified Jake's antisocial nature. He has opted to drop out many times but has been stopped from doing so by his sister.

Background:
Jacob never really had a family. He only had his twin sister, and his father (who was never around) As he was raised he always looked out for his sister, even if that meant trouble. Jake has always been the type to fight first and ask questions later. which has lead to him being a repeat senior in his high school. being suspended twice has left him with one last chance to stay on track, and keep his powers hidden if at all possible.
(WIP)

@Deathbringer He shall be a welcome addition to some of our current shadow users. I have a few things in mind already, little plans, and I look forward to seeing how your character not only interacts with some of my favorite characters in the RP but also with my evil machinations xD Jacob is accepted.

@Nano I'm sorry, I had forgotten about Kyuria. Yes, Kyuria is accepted.

Clare1.jpg

Name: Clare Norcross | Villain name: Myriad | Age: 19 | Gender: Female | Side: Villain

Powers:
Duplication - She can make multiple copies of herself.

Weakness:
1/4th of Injuries acquired by Clare's duplications are mirrored back to herself.

Duplication can only be maintained if Clare is conscious.

Clare also fights with the voices in her head, they are the voices of her duplication's.

Clare.jpg

Other skills:
Clare is one for hand to hand combat. If needed she'll be on the defense, but with her power she prefers to overwhelm her opponents with strength and numbers.

Having been in gymnastics and martial arts when she was younger, this had allowed her to be well trained in flexibility and and execution.

Personality:
Clare is very outgoing and enthusiastic in everything she does. She's your normal teenage girl who likes to hang out with friends, go shopping, picking fights and breaking into whatever she can. So that she con surround herself with the finer things in life. Yup, she's a completely normal teenager. Clare normally gives off a carefree vibe, but her attitude changes the moment a new heist presents itself. Clare takes pride in her work even though she treats it like a game. She can always be found scoping out possible targets. Clare will speck her mind no matter the situation, will jump at the chance of a fight and she refuses to ever be scared of anyone.

Clare_Drink.jpg

Background:

Clare's family consist of her father and twin brother, as long as she can remember her mother has been out of the picture. Her father faded out of the picture when the twins were 13 and their powers started to surface. Now the man only pops up a couple times a month when he felt like it. So Clare's only true family would be Jacob, the two twins had always stuck together. If you saw one of them the other was always close by. Having to learn how to take care of their selves, it wasn't a surprise that the two ended up in trouble most of the time. By the age of 16 Clare was use to getting into fights and taking whatever she wanted. Jacob being more of the take what you need type, isn't really into her cat burglar life style. Though through everything the twins have been through, Clare made Jacob promise that they would both finish high school. Sticking to their promise, Jacob had to become a repeat senior as Clare finished last year. Clare now spends her days working and her nights sneaking around.

Name: Nova Rei
Superhero Name: Super Nova
Side: Hero.

Powers:
Android implants
Armored bones: Do to near death experiences Novas bones are covered in metal making her hard to hurt.
Electronic arm: Nova lost her arm in a fight to someone and had it replaced with a robotic one and this increases her strength.

Skills: Expert knife fighter
Excellent gunslinger with her pistol and modified cross boy that fires spiked balls with a poison that heightens someone sense including their sense of pain.
Inteligent after heightening someones sense she will use a air horn to overload there hearing a vial with foul smelling fumes to overload there smell and flashbangs to effect their heightened eye sight.
Nova feels no pain but can still be hurt she just cant be distracted by any pain she takes.

Personality: Cold: Nova seems to act like she has no care for anyone.
Emotionless: Nova seems to show no emotion at all and acts like nothing bothers her.
Goal setting: Nova has a one way mind when she sets her mind on something she will get it done.

Background: Nova is a former partner to the anti hero Kill Stroke before he lost it and declared Nova as another villain. He tried to kill her and had her hanging off a cliff but Kill Stroke wanted to pull her up to make sure she died Nova got her gun and shot off her own arm making her fall. She surivied and was able to make it out and called a favor on a scientist she knew who made her into a android. Despite this near death experience she still follows her hero path, taking down villains and making places safer.

Equipment:
Dual 45 pistols.
Custom Ball launcher
Twin Bowie knifes
Air Horn
5 flash bangs
5 fouls smelling vials

Appearance:
1-6338842.png

Hair color:
Black.
Hair length: Medium-long.
Eye color: Brown.
Height: 5'8".
Weight: 220 Ibs

Last edited:
@LoveandHate91 I like her! Already I'm building my web, plotting, planning. I have so much in mind for her. She is accepted and you are more than welcome to begin posting with her when you see fit. A brilliant addition, indeed.

I haven't revealed too much (nobody likes spoilers) but some people already know more than others, I think. I'm curious to know what some of your ideas as to what I have planned are. Between the Agency, the beacons, the Hollow Lords and the Darkness.

Plus I'm running side stuff with Oswald Cromly, Kieran Hardie, General Corben Jones and Signet Industries. It almost seems like a filler story line and I'm considering keeping it prepped to continue after the Darkness as opposed to splicing it into the middle.

I have so many things ready for all of you! Just plotting it gets me so hyped up.

Reactions: VoLaTiLe
@Jack Ethan Doyle
When I read your recent post in the IC, I was getting a feeling that there will be tons of conflicts between all sides(heroes, villains, the darkness, and the agency). The agency against heroes means most villains will have no purpose, the darkness rising with nobody to fight against it, god I can't process all of this!

I will say this much: The Agency is against both the heroes and the villains (mostly). Some of the villains will be offered a place in the Agency and you can either accept or refuse (though the Agency will attempt to discreetly remove those that decline). However they believe many of the villains to be just as dangerous to their plans as the heroes. Furthermore Emily Dawn read during the news broadcast: "Prove that when your heroes fail the only place that you can turn to is the Father." Anyone remember an entity named the Father during any of my previous posts? Particularly one resurrected and let lose by OnI6470's Miguel, along with Melkris and the rest of the Hollow Lords.

Okay. I really need to be careful from here on. I can not reveal any spoilers. I must not!

But its fun to do that.

Reactions: Petricus Euryale
Status
Not open for further replies.