Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok sure send some agents after his because im sure with his bio he may be seen as a villain for some heros deaths

make-it-so.png

You can do an introduction post first, it's up to you

Name : He doesn't remember it anymore. It's been such a long, long time... He's fairly certain it began with a T, though.
Code Name: Translated loosely as The Boogeyman. It was chosen to convey a specific meaning; something very, very old, something parents tell their children stories about to scare them, something that everyone fears.
Side : He's served the Darkness for aeons.

Powers :
He has an overwhelming aura around him that inspires terror, fear, and panic.

He can teleport basically anywhere; line of sight is not required.

He can slowly tweak a person's mind, but this takes a very, very long time. It's much easier to insert messages into the subconscious. For instance, if he gets close enough to lay a hand on someone's head, he can insert an order, like 'kill [insert name here]', and they will not notice until it kicks in when they see the target. Completely changing a person's beliefs and personality would require extensive brainwashing with the target being restrained or unconscious for nearly two days.

His suit is extremely high-quality and high-tech; he's served the Darkness long enough to come across a fair few advanced civilizations from which to pluck technology from the ruins of. He has a force field that will activate if anything judged of dangerous material or speed gets too close. While most cases, like, say, a thrown rock, will barely give him pause since the shield will only need to activate for a split second, things like sustained gunfire will slow him down considerably. If enough force - as in things like tank rounds, large explosives, high-speed falling objects, or very high-powered rifle rounds - is applied, the shield can crack, but chances are the suit will still absorb enough of the impact to make it non-lethal (except for sufficiently large explosives, the aforementioned tank rounds, etc.). The gas mask portion of his suit is needed for him to stay on Earth for extended periods.

He's replaced most of his organs with bionics, making him invulnerable to toxins and able to 'photosynthesize' (basically he doesn't need to eat). He also does not breath or have a heartbeat.

A flock of 'butterflies' tends to foreshadow his arrival or presence. In reality they are convincingly disguised drones; basically flying cameras. He shares optic feed with them, allowing him to see anything they do.

Skills : Ancient and therefore very wise. Very, very patient. A veteran warrior. Good at subtle manipulation. He's oh so sneaky. Unswervingly obedient to the Darkness. Merciless. However, he usually doesn't engage in direct combat unless ordered to.

Weapons : He has two long whip-like weapons, about eight feet in length, lined with razor sharp blades. He also carries two similarly sharp short swords at his waist, but only uses them in emergencies.

Personality : He's a condescending asshole, to say the least. After all, he's thousands of years old. Unswervingly loyal to the Darkness. He is always very, very calm and never reckless. Holds a bit of a grudge against the Beacons for no longer serving alongside him. He does have a soft spot for his own species (the highly advanced if hermetic Delkans), though he tends to consider most other species inferior. He is willing to admit certain individuals can convince him otherwise, at least for their case.

Bio : A long time ago, he belonged to a species similar to humans. In fact, they were very similar to humans, but with a few key differences : they breathed in a different atmosphere, were taller, paler, and with much longer lifespans. His homeworld was an icy place, but his people were very advanced. One day, though, the darkness came, and he pledges his eternal servitude to it in exchange for power, his life, and the continued existence of his people. He's served with it a long time and knew the Beacons personally (though it's been a very long while since he's seen them).

Appearance : He actually looks fairly young by human standards, appearing to be in his early twenties. He has a wild shock of dull white hair, angular, regal facial features, and cool, calm grey eyes. He looks tall, slim, and athletic, but menacing. He wears a form-fitting full body suit that covers everything from his eyes down; it covers his feet, goes along his arms and covers his hands like gloves, and has a gas mask-like section covering his face from the eyes down. There is a section of his suit on the back of his neck that can extend to cover his whole face, giving it a skull-like appearance. The whole suit is a simple dark grey color.

image.jpeg

Height : 6'6

Weight : 138 lbs

Okay, so I based this character off of what little info we have on the Darkness and the Beacons so far. I felt like submitting him since no Servants have been submitted yet. If you need me to change anything since I don't know a lot about certain things, just tell me.

@Jack Ethan Doyle I can see where you're coming from, but when I'm creating their powers, I tend to look at it from when they would win. In the actual roleplay, there is room for blocks and the such, which wouldn't make the attacks as powerful as they may seem. I don't add the downfalls, cause I like it more when the roleplayers can use the knowledge of their powers as well as the knowledge of their own characters, and create a scenario. Whether the attack is deflected or not, relies on skill and the roleplayers.

@XxDreamingxX Well, I suppose in that case, so long as the other players are able to at least attempt to defend against it then I don't mind.

@Viral I'm going to have to refuse The Boogeyman as HackSlashDave and I already have a plan for the Servants of Darkness. As much as I want players to join that side, I don't want them to yet, because it would mean revealing spoilers. So just keep that character in the bag for now until a later date.

(I just love this concept. I hope you don't mind one more)

Cassandra.jpg

Name:
Cassandra Sterling | Villain name: Catastrophe | Age: 20 | Gender: Female | Side: Villain

Powers:

Cassandra possess the power to manipulate the weather, such as tornadoes, thunderstorms, blizzards, hurricanes and mist.

When using her powers, Cass becomes one with the energy patterns she manipulates.
This gives her the ability to project weather effects through her body. For instance, gliding on wind currents, or she can generate lightning, intense cold, and intense heat, from her hands rather than from her actual atmosphere.

Weakness:
Cassandra's ability to manipulate the weather in her immediate vicinity is affected by her emotions. Therefore if she does not maintain control, a fit of rage might induce a destructive storm.

Cass can be effected by another's electrical current, unlike her own it disrupts her system causing her body to be thrown into a state of shock.

Cassandra is also limited by the force of her will and the strength of her body. Obsessive use of her power puts a great deal of stress on her body. ( Headaches, nosebleeds, passing out or even major internal damage.)

Other skills:
Cassandra is not one for hand to hand combat. If needed she prefers be on the defense, her power to control the wind allows her to enhance her movement. (Making agility and swiftness her greatest defense)

Personality:
Cassandra is a very stoic being, she focuses on what needs to get done and does it. Due to her powers being highly effected by her emotions she must maintain control at all times. Some have even said that this has effected Cass to be controlling and obsessive. She needs everything to be planned out and well maintained or she'll panic.

Background:
Cassandra's family consisted of her brother,mother, father and herself. Growing up Cass was the type of girl that was 'Daddy's Little Princess' getting whatever she wanted. Her childhood was a happy one where she was surround by love. At the age of 10 her powers started to show, at first it started off small like raining when she cried. But it slowly started to progress, thunder or lightning appearing outside when she was angry. Her parents didn't fully grasp that their princess was the cause of all the weirdness till she was around 14. Frightened of what Cassandra was capable of doing, her parents decided they had to send her away. Hearing what they were talking about Cass went to confront her parents. But when she did the only thing Cass could see was the fear in their eyes, there was no more love there. This broke Cassandra, she lost control which ended up with her killing her family and destroying the only place she ever called home. Cassandra went on the run but no matter where she went something would happen and she would have to leave. After years of trying to just conceal her powers and failing, Cass decided it was easier not to fight it any longer. Craving the life of luxury she was once use to, Cass would offer her services to those who could handle her price.

Reactions: Petricus Euryale
@JamiMonster406 I have seen you in about, what, 5 other roleplays? Anyways, it would seem we have the same interests when it comes to roleplays. As such, I look forward to roleplaying with you in every roleplay we may fond each other in. Heeryee!

@Jack Ethan Doyle
Thanks, I'm reading through the rp
Once i'm done i'll start on a post

@XxDreamingxX
Heehee Yeah I've noticed to

I've noticed the pattern where people from certain rps I like are also in others I apply for as well
What can I say great minds think alike :D
Like always I look forward to Rping with you Dream :)

Reactions: Petricus Euryale
Sooo, if anyone wants to send some agents after good old Lupus that'd be dope. Considering he's just left a string of crime in his wake with a few witnesses and has definitely stolen some other vehicle to get to Ohio.

I think some agents are supposed to go after Tosen to.

Name: Tanner. No last name.

Hero Name: He just uses his real name.

Age: Unknown. Definitely young, though. Appears to be around 17.

Side: Hero/Alien

Powers:

He was, basically, a genetically engineered human. He's better than most humans in his base traits. Faster, a better learner, quicker reactions, stronger, more attentative... He's not necessarily better at more subtle things or things that require skill, though. He's also cybernetically enhanced. He's got thin wires running through his body and nervous system and his left eye is completely bionic. His eye allows him to track things much more effectively and see things normal people can't. It also allows his handlers to send him his orders. If he doesn't obey orders, his handlers can use his wired up muscles and nervous system to take control of his body and carry out the orders themselves.

Skills: Well, in his base traits, he's better than most humans. Not to mention he's very good at tracking people thanks to his bionic eye. He's very good at working in tandem with his partner, Jagger.

Weaknesses: Slightly clueless about how most things work even though he's spent most his life on Earth. Doesn't function very well without his partner, Jagger. Works better when under orders and is very indecisive if he has to make the decisions himself.

Weapons: He and his partner both have what looks like shock batons and, functionally, basically are. They are about three feet in length and they generally wear them at their sides like swords. They also carry what amounts to portable railguns, though how their handlers managed to get railguns small enough to be carried by a person is a mystery. Though it isn't exactly a weapon, they also carry a bag of what looks like metal beads. When inserted into somebody's head, they can be used to track their vitals and other things and also to administer the occasional shock to the brain. However, since it must be inserted into the mind, the victim would have to be unconscious for several hours, since it's basically surgery. His handlers generally take over his hands to insert the tracker, so Tanner himself doesn't actually know how to insert or remove them.

Personality: He's a pretty nice person. In most social situations, though, he'll leave most of the talking to Jagger at first. When he does get to talking, though, he's a real chatterbox. He's curious about everything since he often doesn't get a break from his job of hunting down powered or otherwise dangerous people. Sometimes he's more trusting than he should be. He doesn't really like hurting people but is used to having to do it as part of his job. He's almost never away from his partner, Jagger, and gets distressed without him. He's used to being ordered around by his handlers or being lead by Jagger, so he isn't very good at making decisions himself. He's good at acting, though. Cares a lot about Jagger.

Bio: He doesn't remember the first nine to ten years of his life. He remembers waking up on Earth with no knowledge of what he was doing there with his partner, Jagger, equally confused, and equipment sitting next to them. They both received messages from their handlers, though, and managed to get by on whatever their handlers told them. Since then, they've been hunting down powered or otherwise dangerous individuals and inserting trackers into their minds. A little bit of their past has been told to them by their handlers: their handlers were very much not human, so instead of going down themselves, they genetically engineered two human children from the same base template and trained them in combat and tracking skills. After inserting minor cybernetics into them and wiping their memories of the ship (but didn't wipe out the training), they were put on Earth. The reason why they are tracking dangerous individuals is unknown. They also know that their handler's ship is somewhere far from Earth, but still in the solar system, and they have many satellites around Earth from which to watch.

Appearance:
li-teen-boy-620-cpis.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Jagger. No last name.
Hero Name: He still uses Jagger.
Side: Hero/Alien

Powers: See above.

Skills: He's better than most humans at his base traits. He can track people better than most, too, because of his bionic eye. He's good at working with his partner, Tanner. He's more confident than Tanner, but just as curious. He's also better at making decisions.

Weapons: See above.

Personality: He's a friendly person. He's very carefree and a bit reckless at times, but takes advice from Tanner on how to be more careful. He's better at taking initiative and is more confident. He talks a lot more than Tanner. Likes to spar with Tanner in his free time. Wishes he had more free time. He's the aggressive to Tanner's passive. A little bit less trusting than Tanner but still more than he should be. He doesn't like hurting people but at the same time likes to fight. Likes to test new foods and activities wherever he goes.

Bio: See above.

Appearance:
1009730_1335198126426_full.jpg

----

The heroes seemed to be stretched a bit far, so I made a partner pair for them. Also, for some reason recently, I've felt like writing a lot more characters than usual. So....

Last edited by a moderator:
If you think you can handle playing so many characters then they are both accepted.

Kyuria
290755-mahou-shoujo-madoka-magica-kyubey-as-a-girl.jpg

"It's so easy to fool humans. All you have to do is look cute, cry for help.."
"And they'll come running to you."

Code Name
Necrocharmer

35 years old (Human Years)
Appears 12

Race
Alien

Side
Villains

1c9739be7f0df9252ba73f61250eb18e.jpg
"Haha! Wow! You look really pissed off right about now!"
Clairvoyance
She is able to see everything that she makes a contract with. Things that she makes contracts with generally have something that looks like a pink pearl that is attached to them. If it's on a living being, like a human, then the gem will be implanted into their eyes.

Absolute Contract
She is able to create a contract with absolutely anything, even without the knowledge of the other. This means she is able to access absolute command with everything she makes a contract with. This can involve spirits, inanimate objects, corpses and etc, and this also means that the power will be bestowed upon the user itself. For example, if she were to make a contract with a rock, she will be able to take the properties of the rock and her body will become much more sturdy, at the cost of reduced movement. Another example would be if she were to make a contract with someone that is able to command water, she would be able to control the water as well. Of course, her powers will only reach out to the deceased, spirits, inanimate objects, plants, bugs, and normal animals. Sure, she might be able to make a contract with a living, human/alien, but it would be fairly hard as she is still fairly young.

! I'm not going to be using this on non-NPCs !

Power Bestowing
She is able to bestow powers to other people. By using her absolute contract, she is easily able to form contracts with women/girls and grant them powers. These powers, although are reflected upon a wish they grant to them, slowly kill the victim. Once the victim is killed, Kyuria can take that power, and bestow it upon herself, as the spirit of the victim is still bound to her.

Summoning
She is also able to summon the spirits of the dead whom she had made contracts with. This includes bugs, plants, and animals as well. The spirit of these creatures will fight on her side temporarily, however the summoning will last no more than a single attack.

Wish Granting
Finally, she is able to grant the wishes of those who make the wish. However, she is only able to grant one wish per human. The wishes are endless, however, she cannot grant her own wishes, and cannot do something such as wiping out all of humanity, killing someone, resurrecting the dead, or becoming god. Or more wishes.

6b4e569f7967e21e85e771b309dbabc3.jpg
"I want to know.. Why do you try so hard?"
Skills
She is able to transform into that adorable creature you just saw, right up there.
She can more or less teleport, but she cannot teleport when in the middle of a fight, or in danger (Meaning if she were to get into a fight with another character, this ability will be completely nullified).

Weapons
Rings
These rings act as her own weapon, as she is able to command them upon will. They can change their size to fit as bracelets even, and they levitate around her. However, she cannot command them to fly away from her to attack an enemy. Instead, when she grabs a ring, she is able to actually hit someone with it, like all weapons. They can conduct electricity, and are usually used a mediums for summoning, and clairvoyance projection.

Weaknesses
Yes she has weaknesses, she ain't superman.
When in her smaller state, she is unable to do any harmful things to people outside of them. She is also unable to use her rings (Which levitate around her ears). Basically, she can't do anything combat.
It takes time to form a contract with someone/thing, and so she is vulnerable in the time of making a contract.
No she can't fly.
She has horribly low pain tolerance.
Due to the fact that she cannot comprehend emotions, she is unable to understand why people get angry, why they laugh, and why they cry; because of this, it's not too easy for them to manipulate others by comforting them.
If the pink pearl is destroyed, she is unable to use her clairvoyance through that item.
Glasses will hinder the clairvoyance.
She can do hand to hand combat, just not too well.
She is limited to one summon at a time.

aJW12.jpg
"But regardless, humans are interesting creatures. They know that what they are doing is so much more wrong, yet do it anyways!"
Personality
Heartless would probably be the best word to describe her. She holds absolutely no remorse or regret towards anything she does, and she treasures logic over emotions. She will do whatever it takes, in whatever way to achieve her goals, and that goal would be to collect energy in an infinite matter. Humans, in her eyes, are just cattle. Like the cattle that humans kill to eat, she feeds off their despair and energy through the contract. She usually tends to be the type of person who thinks 'if they don't ask, then don't tell'. She ends up smiling in the face of a dying man, woman, or child, taunting them by telling them that their contracts will persist even after death. She seems to enjoy what she does, but in reality, she is just intrigued by the reactions different people give her. She is fairly curious, but would probably make a passable mad scientist, minus the mad. She is not wavered by her own emotions, as she does not carry any. This makes it hard for her to understand what people want, and she doesn't even know why people get mad when she makes contracts with them. She claims the contract as 'something that you agreed to, yet never bothered to ask about the details'.

Bio
Born in another galaxy called Kiyagh, she was a young agent sent to different worlds and galaxies in order to find a new energy source, and do research on the source. She spent a couple human years looking into things, and eventually found earth. Intrigued after observing human habits, development, and some powers, she made her way to observe in first person. She sensed large quantities of raw energy, and so tried to find ways to harvest this energy. At first, she was harmless and kept what she did low key. In fact, she had been living on earth for a number of years, and realized that their energy stemed from some something called 'emotions'. Emotions were a strange thing, as it influanced people's choices in enemies, allies, and their routine. But no matter the emotion, it still radiated high measures of energy.

She wanted it.

And so the hunt began. She took the form of an adorable little, dog/cat appearance and approached females (as females usually expressed more emotion) and began to make contracts with them in an attempt to extract the raw energy from them. She'd grant them a wish, give them magic powers, and let the powers leech off their emotions. Everytime they used the power, they would sink more and more in an unemotional state, draining the life out of them. Once the victim was dead, she's eat the corpse, and use the past contract with the current spirit and bestow the power upon herself without the concequences. This cycle lasted for a long, long time, and eventually the police found it odd that girls were all suddenly disappearing. Kyuria, seeing that it was nessasary to get them off her tail, decided to attempt to manipulate girls first before forming contracts with them. Sometimes is worked, sometimes it didn't, but the manipulation eventually lead Kyuria to form contracts with males who expressed much love to their girlfriends. This was so much easier for her, and soon she began to plant her clairvoyance item on things that she formed contracts with.

Best part is, it was mainly children, preteens, and mid-teens.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Nano Looks good so far. I'll reserve full judgement until it's finished. Just please bear in mind that the absolute contract shouldn't be forced on another character without that player's permission .. So far though she looks good. And I already have plans formulating

Code Name: Tonic
Name: Magdalena
Affiliation: Heros
Appearance: White blonde hair down to the middle of her back usually kept in a braid. Indigo eyes framed by soot black thick lashes. 5 foot 10 inches 150lbs willowy and well endowed.
Power(s):

Her left hand delivers a deadly neuro-toxin more powerful than any snakebite known as is such that she always wears at least one glove. When using this power she suffers just as much as her target. Her pain tolerance is pretty high but if she kills someone with this power she blacks out and her body has to reset itself.

Her right hand however heals anything from gunshot wounds to cancer. She is incapable of bringing back the dead and healing takes a lot out of her. For example she could cure someone of cancer but she would need to do it in stages and know where it was located and what it looked like. She is limited by her sight and knowledge of what needs to be healed.

History: Tonic originated out of Alsace-Lorraine/Moselle during WWII. She was captured at the age of nine and placed in a Genetic Modification Program due to her healing factor that she presented with. She was experimented on to isolate the healing factor to make a super soldier. She was also implanted with various toxins to see how well her healing factor could overcome those. Over the course of a decade she had built up enough toxins to kill anyone without a healing factor. Her healing factor being found to be incompatible with the project she was slated for she was scheduled for 'decommission' when someone tore through the base and effectively freed her. She ran off and keeping a low profile in Canada where she had been transported. She eventually learned that the healing factor was boosted due to the experiments they had done one her and doing some sluthing she learned that they had isolated a more powerful marker from another mutant. Unknown to her it was their healing factor that had compounded her own. She researched the things she could find on these experiments but things kept alluding her. Eventually she ran out of leads and decided to put herself through college and med school to learn all she could about genetics. She eventually got her degree and here we are now following what could possibly lead her to the person.

Last edited:
Code Name: Tonic
Name: Magdalena
Affiliation: Heros
Appearance: White blonde hair down to the middle of her back usually kept in a braid. Indigo eyes framed by soot black thick lashes. 5 foot 10 inches 150lbs willowy and well endowed.
Power(s):

Her left hand delivers a deadly neuro-toxin more powerful than any snakebite known as is such that she always wears at least one glove. When using this power she suffers just as much as her target. Her pain tolerance is pretty high but if she kills someone with this power she blacks out and her body has to reset itself.

Her right hand however heals anything from gunshot wounds to cancer. She is incapable of bringing back the dead and healing takes a lot out of her. For example she could cure someone of cancer but she would need to do it in stages and know where it was located and what it looked like. She is limited by her sight and knowledge of what needs to be healed.

History: Tonic originated out of Alsace-Lorraine/Moselle during WWII. She was captured at the age of nine and placed in the Weapon X program due to her healing factor that she presented with. She was experimented on to isolate the healing factor to make a super soldier. She was also implanted with various toxins to see how well her healing factor could overcome those. Over the course of a decade she had built up enough toxins to kill anyone without a healing factor. Her healing factor being found to be incompatible with the project she was slated for she was scheduled for 'decommission' when Logan tore through the base and effectively freed her. She ran off and keeping a low profile in Canada where she had been transported. She eventually learned that the healing factor was boosted due to the experiments they had done one her and doing some sluthing she learned that they had isolated a more powerful marker from another mutant Code named X. Unknown to her this was Wolverine's healing factor and it compounded her own. She researched the things she could find on these experiments but things kept alluding her. Eventually she ran out of leads and decided to put herself through college and med school to learn all she could about genetics. She eventually got her degree and here we are now following what could possibly lead her to Weapon X aka Wolverine.
Doll-Divine-Creation-wide.jpg

@Almalthia

I'm sorry nut we don't want to copy other creations. So Wolverine, the weapon X program and Marvel's mutants don't exist in this universe. The character is cool and if you tweak her back story then she's fine. But until then I can't accept her.

Status
Not open for further replies.