1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Hello!

I'm looking for some fun!

My name is Luminosity, but you can just call me Lumi. I've been roleplaying ever since I was just ten years old. As you can probably tell, I have a deep passion for writing, even since before I was a teenager! I have a lot of interests in different genres. But first, you should know a little bit more about me.

Preferences and Boundaries

- I like to call myself an advanced RPer. I have nothing against those who only post one or two lines every time they write in-character, but I prefer not to write with them. I just find myself with no way to reply to them. My preferences are that my partner write out a well-written paragraph at least, and, well, beyond that, it's anything goes.

- I require that there be romance in my roleplays. I only do MxF and... I must ask, please leave out smut in our RPs. Things can get a little raunchy, so I require my partners to be 18+. I also prefer that I play the female in our RP, but we can double!

- I like plots! But I don't like being the only one guiding them along. Please, I prefer that my partner guide along the plot as well!

- I prefer that my partner to post at least once a day. Once every two days is fine as well. However, when it starts to become once every three or four days... that's when it becomes an issue.

- I do not roleplay canon characters. Only original! I pray that my partner do the same.

- I prefer literate RPers that will post (at least) two paragraphs each post. Proper grammar usage is greatly appreciated.

- I have both original and fandom plots I would like to put into play! But before you begin to look at them, please make sure that you have read all of the above, first. I am flexible with many things, but I don't think I'll be able to RP with someone asking for FxF or MxM or someone who comes saying "hi u wanna rp???".

- If you do not like the plots listed below, you can suggest similar ones, the same one with some changes, and even a whole other fandom plot (as long as it falls under the same fandom)!

- Have fun! Communication is key!

Plot

* = plot that I am very interested in doing.
(scratched out) = plot that has already been taken.
Amber = fandom plots.
White = original plots.

Survival Instinct (Pokemon) *
In the Pokemon world, things aren't as easy. Small, meek Pokemon, such as Eevee and Pikachu, are labeled as prey. Large Pokemon that bear fangs and talons, such as Luxray and Ninetails, are labeled as predators. Both prey and predators must avoid hunters-- humans who search for Pokemon to capture to train or kill for their meat and fur. This RP has a simple plot: survive.

Unwilling (Pokemon) **
In the medieval and feudal land known as Atlas, there are five countries-- two to the east, and three to the west. The two eastern nations have come up with a plan to strengthen their relations: an arranged marriage. But it will take more than that to become allies... and there are some who want the nations' rivalry to continue for eons more.

I really would prefer to do the plots above with dedicated, literate, and overall ambitious people.[/b] But I have more plots and pairings in mind, which are listed below.

- Dragon Age
- Fire Emblem
- Warrior Cats
- Pokemon (willing to hear plots, but most willing to do the ones listed above)
- Medieval Fantasy
- Feudal Fantasy (not too fond of this since I don't really understand feudal culture)
- Animal Fantasy (specifically wolves, big cats, or just cats)
- Forbidden Romance (medieval only)
- Dragon Riders
- Animal Shifters (can take place in both medieval and present)
- Dragon Shifters
- Modern Fantasy

[/hr]

Still looking.

Hey there, I would love to take you up on your offer Lumi.

The Unwilling plot sounds interesting, I'm willing to give that a go.

Hey there, I would love to take you up on your offer Lumi.

The Unwilling plot sounds interesting, I'm willing to give that a go.

PM me.

I'm interested in the dragon riders and dragon shifters pairing.

I'm interested in the dragon riders and dragon shifters pairing.

I would prefer not to do that at the moment, that's why they're so low on the list.

That's unfortunate.

Still looking.

I still have no one to RP with. Is anyone interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.